Mom's Big Bed Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each woman had walked into the bar-room earlier it turns out, opened the swinging porthole window beneath the bar and climbed in half-way. She then rested her belly upon the padded ironing board surface so that her chest, her head, and her shoulders were "through the hatch" and her bottom and legs were outside the windows for all to see! The lovely rows of female asses looked like cannons thrust through the square hatches and gave the impression of a pirate ship with all the guns run-out and ready for action!

Comfort was a concern for Dale and Oivia when they designed the bar. Each woman had her knees resting on the large green velvet ottoman placed at each position. Her legs were held in place by Velcro straps that kept her from slipping off but also gave her the naughty little benefit of "restraint"! The effect was for the women to lie in relative comfort and seclusion but allowing her to have as many unknown hook-ups as time would allow and therefore copulate in the spirit of the Masquarade! If worse came to worse, she could call for the assistance of the escorts if somebody got too rough or if she needed assistance of some sort by ringing a bell at her side. The result was all along the bar; my gaze was met by a long row of anonymous secure and happy female hind quarters - just waiting for a good fucking!

So this was it! Each man had a choice of several couplings with women of all sorts; all up and down this elongated oval racetrack of a bar! No hassle, no introductions; all the men had to do was "belly up" to the bar with their hard-ons and take some female rump as he saw fit! Several men were already moving into position and I was almost worried this would be a game of musical chairs where I would be the last one standing when the music stopped! As luck would have it, the male guest numbers were specifically calculated to allow for a generous surplus of women at this party, (so that when all the men that wished to "belly up to the bar" had done so...there were plenty of empty female fesses awaiting attention)!

I looked about for a moment and then saw a wonderful target of opportunity that I had been meaning to take advantage of! To my right along the bar I spotted Cori's unmistakably fine ass with its tell-tale tiger tramp stamp! I motioned with my head to Sheri and then in the direction of her mother's unoccupied haunches and she nodded, leading me right by the cock up to her mommy's derriere. She grabbed my cock and rubbed the head of my pecker around her mommy's cunt hole for a few seconds. This caused Cori to wiggle her ass around appreciatively from underneath the bar as her daughter bestowed soothing caresses and kisses upon her rump. I now had all the visual and physical stimulation I needed!

I grabbed both of Cori's hips and pulled myself deep into her, sheathing my dong up inside her puss-hole. From below the bar out of my sight, a muffled OOOOHHH! rose up and then Cori went back to yacking and chatting away, (apparently the women "below decks behind the portholes" were having a party of their own; talking and chatting away as the men up above began to push into their rumps and exert themselves to and fro)! I saw the bowtie-wearin' barkeeps mixing froo froo "girlie drinks" up and then passing them down to somewhere beneath the bar. I could even hear a woman's voice down below taking food orders while up top where I was, the men would just have to make do with the gorgeous buffet that was against the far wall! Down below, I heard the clatter of silverware on dishes of food, (as the out of sight women dined, laughed, drank, and got rammed in the hindquarters by men they couldn't see or would possibly never ever meet)! If the masks had made it anonymous before, the bar had SEALED the anonymity of the occasion and wonderfully so I might add!

Sheri asked me for my drink-order and I gave it to her. It was a little ridiculous with the bartender just a few steps away from me on the opposite side of the bar but HEY, she was the caddy! She waived to him and then I noticed that he seemed...occupied for the moment. He snapped out of a ten thousand yard stare and looked at Sheri who gave him my drink request. He mixed my martini up (although never moving from the spot where he stood), and then after handing it to Sheri went immediately back to his then thousand yard stare! I thought it was odd and I thought he might be a little stoned on some harsh shit!

His lips began to quiver and he squinted his eyes like he was focusing hard on a math problem or something. It was THEN I realized the woman whose unoccupied ass was sticking out from the bar next to us was BLOWING HIM! Her tushy swayed back and forth while this was happening and I saw one of her hands come up above the bar on the other side to fumble and grope at his belly and chest. A second later his jaw dropped and he blew off his load in her gobbler while Cori's voice cheered encouragement from her vantage point under the bar. It turned out she had been observing the whole show and egging the woman on! A second later the bartender with a big satisfied grin ran over to a large brass bell and rang it loudly with piercing CLANG-A-LANG sound that made several people above and below the bar cheer and raise their glasses in a toast to the hero!

"It's one of the perks of being a bartender at these parties," Sheri explained as she reached underneath her mother's crotch to diddle her clit a little while I hammered Cori's pussy-hole, "women will grab them from underneath the bar for a jerk or a suck...it's like the barkeepers are all part of the buffet. I sucked that fellah dry the first night I came here!" Yeah...this completely beat any high school mixers I had been to sipping beer out of solo cups and getting the honor tapping the keg! Keggars would never be the same!

Down the bar and several feet away, another one of the bow-tied bartenders stood at the opposite side of the oval shaped counter. He was getting similar "tips" from an unseen woman. Just like in the case before, he stared off into the far wall - and not seeing it, as he concentrated on the two lips tugging away at him! Sheri watched this performance for a moment or two and then she ordered up a glass of champagne for herself from the barkeep nearest us. As her glass arrived, she remembered something and turned back to me with a question while I continued to stroke in and out of her momma's sugar walls.

"You hungry? You wanna plate of food?" she asked. She was still "down -there" diddling her mother's clitoris with one hand. She then bent her head back down and listened for my answer; putting little pecks and kisses on Cori's rump, making little nibbles and nips as she kissed from one ass cheek to the next and then up to the MILF's tiger tramp stamp and back down again. The whole effect of this was to make Cori squirm like a fish that had been speared "straight through" as my cock continued to plow her cunt from behind with "stiff determination!" It took a moment for me to register what Sheri had said to me and then I spit out a reply, (I was really enjoying this wonderful mature pussy that my dong was feasting on but my stomach hadn't had anything substantial to dine on for several hours now either)!

"Yeah, I'm famished," I said, "but I think I am first going to finish off in your mom and then get something." Sheri looked up again and rolled her eye; looking at me like I was stupid. Then I guess she realized I still had "first-timer's syndrome" and she patiently explained that she was HERE to serve ME! She said she was going to get up and get a plate of food from the buffet table anyway for herself so she figured she'd better ask the guy she was escorting if he was hungry. She then asked me if I was a fussy eater and or had any food allergies.

"I'm ok with everything as long as there is not an eyeball that I have to swallow! Oh ...and no...I am not allergic to anything! Well except for jealous boyfriends!" I figured now was as good as any to drop a little hint that I liked her.

"Oh don't worry...I don't have one!" she said as she hopped up and trotted off to the buffet table like she was a woodland nymph on a mission from Oberon! She then stopped in mid stride and called back over her shoulder at me, "Later on I plan on taking that thing between your legs for a test ride to see if you are 'friends with benefits material,' like my two sisters have been saying!" With that she winked and strutted off to the buffet table in her clicking clacking heels with her fine Asian tushy swaying wonderfully behind her!

I focused now on the tushy of Cori; a magnificent piece of MILF anatomy it was. I noticed that her pussy walls were squeezing and contracting me; gently when I first got in...but now three minutes into the push and grind session she was periodically squeezing me HARD! It was like I was being jerked off by a hand! One, two, three strokes and SQUEEZE! One more, two more, three more stokes and SQUEEZE! It was a handjob from a cunt! HOLY SHIT!

I found out later from Sheri that Cori practices special Kegal pelvic floor exercises and had been doing them for freaking years! She even went to a special yoga class three times a week and I noticed her body was tight as a bowstring. It just naturally followed I guess that her insides were likewise honed to a high level of self-inflicted conditioning! Regardless of whatever secret workout she was doing in her free time; she could have probably been able open stuck jelly jars the way things felt! I wasn't in pain; in fact it was quite the contrary for me - I was simply amazed!

In a minute or so Sheri returned with two plates of food and set them down on the bar. She then hopped up on the countertop; sitting just in front of me and her mommy's tightly gripping rear-haunches. Sheri now sat up straight facing me. She took a swig of her champagne and seeing the look on my face she laughed at my expense.

"Mom is giving you the INDIAN SQUEEZE, isn't she?" she smirked.

"HOLY SHIT!" I exclaimed, "I never felt anything like this outside of me wanking my own cock or having another woman pulling on it!"

"Just be careful if you ever eat her pussy," Sheri said putting her glass aside and grabbing my plate of food, "you could lose a nose or even be decapitated!" We both had a laugh at this and then Cori who had been eves-dropping beneath the bar belly laughed hard and coarse with a shriek that could shatter glass! I could feel the vibration of her chuckles registering through her core and giving my dick delightful little tugs and quakes with her insides!

As we talked and fucked, up walked Sheri's younger sister Tina. The little minx had gotten finished with all her other duties and now she was stalking empty "naked barstools" for the person whom she was escorting (only with a strap- on dildo fastened securely to her crotch). As it turned out, she had "special escort duty"; her charge being none other than the lady of the house, Olivia; who would be present shortly.

Tina saw the empty ass next to us and it was like she had found the last parking place close to Dillard's at the mall! There were several women actually that were not occupied by male members and I found out later that these are often treated as "free airline seats"; something to be kept to a minimum but also something to take advantage of by ladies like Tina with strap-on dildos! I certainly wasn't complaining from having "too many choices" of female ass jutting out lewdly from the portholes all along the long racetrack shaped bar! I nodded to Tina and she nodded back with a smile.

"I take it this SEAT is free?" she asked gripping the rubber dong protruding from her belted crotch with one hand and slapping the lovely unoccupied rump with the other. The woman on the other side of the bar let out a little yelp that sounded vaguely familiar but I couldn't figure out just who the yelp belonged to! It didn't matter who it was...Tina decided to move in and make herself more comfortable. She held up one finger to the bartender and ordered a tequila sunrise.

After she saw the barkeep nod in acknowledgement Tina then bent forward and spread the ass cheeks of the woman in front of her. She kissed, gobbled, and licked her way around the woman's pussy and butthole as more familiar moans and vocalization came up from underneath the bar! Who the hell was that? I just couldn't figure out who it was but dammit I knew that voice!

Tina stood up and rubbed the rubber dong at the entrance to the woman's pussy-hole and in one SWOOP! ...she was inside about halfway causing another YELP and an OOOHH to rise from the other side of the counter! She then pushed on up inside slowly; allowing the lady on the other end to get used to the girth now pleasantly stretching her! After about a five count, Tina began to fuck. She looked over at me and shot me and her sister a wink as she licked her lips and pumped her hips, the other end of the dildo harness apparently smacking her little Vietnamese clitoral spring-roll...in just the right fashion!

Way over on the far side of the bar, the bartender who was being blown began to shudder, groan, and thrash his head from side to side. A second later and his hands came up to grip the head and curly locks of the woman fellating him. He roared at the ceiling and bucked his hips as he emptied his custard into her kisser. The woman was apparently enjoying being a bit of a rotisserie; for behind her on the other end of the bar the older gentleman who had paired up with my cousin Chrissy was hammering away at the woman's back forty with gusto!

My cousin sat atop the counter facing the old man, sharing a passionate kiss with him and playfully rubbing the rump of the woman who was being cocked at both ends! The bartender roared once more, shaking his head as the woman's sucking drained off the last drops of essence from his balls and then he stepped away from the "double stuffed" woman. I saw that her face beneath her Carnival mask was etched with wanton reckless abandon as the old fellow continued to happily plow into her from behind!

The spent bartender approached the bel l and rang it with another loud CLANG! CLANG! as the people both above and below the bar cheered and raised more glasses in salute! Even the old codger with Chrissy who was vigorously fucking the lusty woman in the Carnival mask raised his glass! Below him the woman getting plowed was happily wiping a little bit of stray cum from her chin and popping it into her mouth like it was frosting!

I returned back to the task at hand; which was to plow Cori! As I continued to enjoy the excruciatingly wonderful strokes up into her wicked wanking womb-hole, I took a sip from my Martini and then set the glass down on the bar next to Sheri, and then reached for my plate of buffet food. I REALLY was as hungry as I was horny! I was met by Sheri's hand slapping mine away from my plate.

"I've got this," Sheri announced with an air of authority like she was chief pilot of a starship or something, "you just do my Mom and enjoy things. I am going to have you eat from a SPECIAL BOWL!" She pointed down the line along the bar to the other men who were busy bucking and plowing their junk up into the rumps and pussies of this woman or that one; their female escorts sitting up on the bar facing them either kissing and stroking their bodies or reclining back with their legs spread apart; allowing the men to lean forward and munch their clit and pussy blossoms!

Sheri spread her legs and ran a hand down past her furry black thatched roof of a pubic mound and splayed open her pussy to reveal the most beautiful pink and purple lotus blossom of a pussy! It was all mine, - and just waiting for a tongue! She leaned back and began to spread the lips apart even more and I leaned forward. I assumed I was to immediately snack on this delectable little appetizer but Sheri had other plans at the moment! She pushed my head back with a smirk and explained,

"Just fuck Mom and watch for a second ...you have the right idea but I plan on adding a little twist to things my hungry boy!" With that, she coned one hand and pushed it up ever so slowly into her vagina. The mouth to her pretty pink opening stretched wider and wider to accommodate her hand as she bit her lip and wrinkled her nose in determination. As she gained entry to that beautiful feminine opening with her little fist, she paused...caught her pretty little breath...and began to stroke and fist herself while I plowed into her mom in dedicated appreciation!

In a minute or so Sheri had fisted and masturbated her cunt orchid wide enough that she had a noticeable pussy gape. She plucked her coned fist from the pretty juicing orifice with a nice PFLRRRRPP! sound that made both of us chuckle! Then she took my plate of food and began to spoon food into the pink cavern of her stretched twat. When she had scooped a sufficient quantity of hors-d'oeuvres into the opening, she set the plate and spoon on the counter next to her and beckoned with a finger to me!

"Dig in my hungry man," she announced with a sly kinky look of amused anticipation, "I made dinner!" She grabbed me by the back of the hair and pulled me down to her pussy. I didn't need any more coaching! I jammed my gobbler into her pussy pot brimming with goodies and began to wolf down my dinner while in true alpha male style; I mated with her mother down below, bucking and plowing my loins for all I was worth up into the squeezing hot cunt of the she-MILF! Sheri now sighed with pleasure and picked up her own plate and began to eat. Could Sheri set a table or what!

I munched and gobbled and swallowed; scarfing down every last scrap of food in Sheri's pussybowl and then looking up as if to say, "LOOK MOMMY I MADE ALL GONE!" Smiling, she refilled her puss pot with more goodies from my plate and I went back to dining and fucking. We repeated the process over and over until my food was gone and Sheri's pussy was clean, hot, and bothered! It had withstood several minutes of my munching and gobbling but now I was focused on chewing and gnawing at her clitoris like it was the most delicate of deserts!

Down below, Cori was wailing like a banshee and my balls were howling; demanding relief from the exquisite torture they were being subjected to with each pussy squeezing stroke! I redoubled my efforts with my tongue and within half a minute's time, Sheri had to set her plate down; the sensations becoming too great! She shook her head from side to side and her face grimaced. Her mouth became a grimace, then a perfect "O," and finally a huge howl pushed forth from her lungs with OHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAGGHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

She shook and screamed and came hard; pulling my head and slamming my mouth down hard on her clitoris to grind my teeth and lips against the throbbing little girlie-nub of an organ while wave after wonderful wave crashed through her! Down below, her mom was shaking as well. Cori had been frigging her own clitty absolutely rotten with her hand for about the last four or five minutes as I plowed her pussy and munched upon her daughter's lovely truffle! She had been building and building her climax and... now she was there, - she was SOOOO THERE!

A loud OHHHH YEEEESSSS! AGGGGHHHH!! I'M COMING! came up from underneath the bar and then Cori shook and shuddered hard; juicing and drizzling MILF splatter down my cock and balls which responded in kind with a colossal explosion of their own! My nuts hurled a generous hot jet of salty cock custard straight up into Cori's torrid twerking twat tunnel as she continued to quake, howl, and rain warm MILF nectar like the monsoon season had arrived early!

1...45678...11