All Comments on 'Mom's Big Bed Ch. 12'

by FOUNTAINPEN67

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years ago
Fun read

A tale to enjoy.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 8 years ago
Hot

As always, your writings are so hot.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
You

Got to be fucking kidding me 12 pages? didn't rate it as I don't have time to read 12 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'll have another!

This story is amazing. I wait each installment like I do a favorite ongoing book series. Been waiting so long to meet Linda! And aunt Sharon at the movies was insane and I've had movie theater blow jobs before

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

It was a lovely exciting story especially when Laura peed herself.

Well worth 5 out of 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A great fun read, can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Waiting for the next chapter

Please post the next chapter

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
Havasu... UHG!?!

That pisses me off!!!! I hate secrets like that, when apparently EVERYONE knows whats going on but the main character. And they, flaunt it teasingly weather on accident or not, but when the main character asks what it is about they dismiss it... 'not now' 'tell you later' 'quit asking so many questions' UHG!!! If someone would just fucking tell me it would be cool... but by now if I was Ian even with all the nookie I've been getting by the time I find out about whatever is up with this 'lake Havasu' thing I would NOT want to go just out of spite 'I have plans with my 'real' girlfriend' 'if someone told me I would have NOT made plans with my friends' 'I'm 18 I'll be fine by myself while you all are off doing what you didn't want to tell me about'... Yes I know it sounds childish, but when your treated like one act it. nobody said it was a surprise, nobody even said it was a secret, they just downplay it and brush it off and treat Ian like he doesn't need to know and that pisses me off I hate being treated that way.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Good series. I know I take thinngs too seriously sometimes but I would like to believe that there so many people as self-assured, self-secure, and ego safe/mature enough to willing share people that they love with others as contained in this series.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman11 days ago

Good series. The chapters are getting a little off tipic and windy, IMO, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFOUNTAINPEN67@FOUNTAINPEN67
Hello everyone... with spring I have several new projects I am completing and a few more in the works. You'll see I am dabbling in short stories like The Chair; Our Stage and Private Box but I also have a few longies in the works. I'm working on chapter four of Lusty Lynn-Sexy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES