Mom's Big Bed Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The advantage of such a place she explained was that it allowed shots to be done in homes that looked like homes and nobody had to build a set "bedroom" or find a swimming pool or hot-tub or a kitchen since they was already there in these places. Anna was able to take advantage of the fact that she had a readymade living-area that she could shoot in, and since her company had bought up six other houses just like this one with pools and Jacuzzis in and around the city... she had a variety of locations to film in! She had Mom and I sign a few more forms and then she explained what was on the agenda.

The movie we were going to "perform" in was called "MILF Attack" and apparently they had been filming all day long. Anna knew that my mom had to work in the morning and that I had classes until two thirty, so she'd scheduled our scenes in the afternoon. The movie was to be a series of vignettes where older women seduce younger studs in the eighteen to twenty- something age range.

Mom and I were not performing in the same scene due to obvious legal problems with a biological mother and her son having sex on camera as I pointed out before, but from what Anna-thesia told us; only she and Vicki and a few others knew about myself, my mother, and the "tribe of women" that made up my family with all its "dark little secrets." Anna knew a cash cow when she saw it... no sense spilling the beans and killing the cash cow when she didn't need to!

About that time Grandma Vicki emerged from another room with a young dude who looked about two or three years older than me. Both were naked as the day they'd been born and both were covered in sweat and nasty sex funk. Anna asked Vick how it had gone.

"Perfect," Vicki answered beaming with both pride and well-fucked satisfaction, "I'll sleep good tonight. Chad here wore me the fuck-out but partially it was because we had three takes of the same scene.. your director is a perfectionist! She wanted just the right angles and luckily...Dangling Chad here was able to perform and stay hard for all three!"

"That's great Chad!" Anna exclaimed, " You are definitely what I would call an 'up and comer' in this business, and in more ways than one!"

"Thanks," said Chad, "I'm happy to be of service." He looked pretty smug and content with himself and kind of acted like he was some sort of "gentleman-swordsmen." It was then I recognized him... yeah - Dangling Chad! I remembered the name and had seen him in some "Mommy" and MILF porn on the internet. I thought it was always a little funny for him to have a porn name like that because at my school, a Dangling Chad or a Hanging Chad was that little turd that breaks when you are trying to poop that won't separate from your butt and makes you have to wipe for three weeks! When I shook his hand I was careful not to laugh- although I thought it was too funny!

"So Vicki says this is your first movie," he asked me?

"Yep first one," I said, "what was the scene you had with Vicki?"

"Standard grandma stuff," he said, "I was beating off in my room. My Grandma Vicki walked in and caught me 'whacking it,' next thing I know...Grandma and me are going at it! One blowjob, one vaginal, one pop in her asshole- done. The anal scene was what we had to do in three tries because the creampie didn't look good to the director. By the third take I was ready to shovel a spoonful of Activia up her ass with an ice-cream spoon and call it a day but they liked the last shot; anyhow have a good one and welcome to the business! Vicki and I are hitting the showers-hey what is your name?"

"Smokey Savage!" interrupted my Mom who was eavesdropping. I hadn't even thought of a stage name so I just went along with it.

"Ok Smokey," Chad said as he waived and walked off with Vicki, "well welcome to the business!" He stepped down a hallway to with Vicki to shower up before getting dressed. I turned to my mom confused.

"Smokey Savage?"

"Look silly," Mom said, "if you can't think of a name in this business there is a formula you use. First name is the name of your first pet. You had a dog name Smokey when you were little yes?" I nodded.

"Second name is the street you lived on when you were a child. We lived on Savage Way before we moved into the big place we are in now. Do you see?" Again I nodded. There wasn't any more time for chat. The director, a lady named Margo came into the room and asked for me. I realized I was staring back at none other than the MILF actress and sometime director, Margo Sullivan. Anna gave me a swat on the butt and into the next room I went.

The next room was a home office that had been rigged up to look like a doctor's examination room. It was furnished with chairs and an examination table and even had the little rolls of paper that you sit on when you are being poked and prodded by a doc. Margo was not just directing this one. She was going to double up and act in this scene. She was wearing a business suit like my Mom was wearing when she drove me over. Margo looked at me up and the pretty "early fifti-esh" brunette MILF asked me where I had just come from; she seemed to be paying attention to how I was dressed. I told her I'd just come from high-school where I was a senior and...

"Perfect!" she interrupted, "you look like a kid who had been pulled out of school by his Mother. You are dressed just the way I want you! Ok Smokey,... it's Smokey Savage yes?" I nodded.

"Good she said...Oh by the way - COOL STAGE NAME! Anyhow, I am going to play your Mom, Mrs. Simpson, and you are going to be Kevin. You are going to be brought into the doctor's office by me because I am distraught that you keep having boners. Got it?" I nodded.

"Ok," she said, "by the way you are cute. I'm happy to be working with you; so anyways I bring you in because you keep having boners and I've caught you jacking off. The lady doctor is going to look at you along with the nurse and then you and the nurse are going to be left alone for a little bit. When the doctor leaves, the nurse is going to start flirting with you. Then you are going to break down and let her have sex with you. Got it?" Again I nodded.

"Ok sweetie," Margo said," now the doctor is going to come back in to the office and catch you guys fucking you brains out. She is going to turn around and close the door. After she locks it, she's going to get undressed and join in! Sound good? I'll be off camera telling you what I need you to do. Sound good?" I nodded.

"Good sweetie... you don't talk too much. I like that; you're the strong silent type! Ok. ...Hey Dana and Nancy are you girls ready?" Dana Hayes came walking up in her doctors outfit with her stethoscope and waived at me.

"Hi Ian!" she said giving me a big hug and a big kissy smooch on the lips, "it's so good to be back in Phoenix to see you! I'm so looking forward to working with you!"

"It's good to be working with you too," I said. Her hands were already roaming all over me as the other actress walked up. I turned and saw that it was none other than Nancy... the nurse who'd drawn my blood two days prior.

"Hi Ian!" she said, "Is this happy Karma or what!" She snatched me up from Dana's grasp and greeted me with a big smooch and her hands ran even more vigorously around my chest and ass than Dana's had managed to! Margo looked at her watch and said that we might as well dispense with the greetings and get to filming. She turned to the film crew and got a "thumbs- up!" In a few minutes time I was under very hot camera lights as I was being led by my "Mommy" into the doctor's examination room with the cameras rolling. There was going to be a lot of improvising going on and a lot of weak dialogue.

I sat down in the waiting chair and "Mommy Margo" kept reassuring me that we would fix "that problem" as soon as the doctor saw me. I acted like an embarrassed teen who was upset over having been brought out of school for no damn good reason and said so to my mommy but she was adamant that we need to be here!

"I want to get to the bottom of these episodes of masturbation and erections you have been having!"

"Oh I am sure we can get to the bottom of it Mrs. Simpson," said Nurse Nancy as she entered the room in a set of scrubs and with a clipboard under her arm. We went through some taking of vitals while Nancy asked "Mommy Margo" what my problem was. Mommy told Nurse Nancy that she'd seen me with several erections over the past few weeks and that she'd seen me touching myself in the bathtub, in the shower, on the toilet, and even out in the back yard when I was supposed to be doing yard work!

"MOM!" I said exasperated while standing on the medical scale, "you don't have to tell her all THAT!" I had a look of embarrassment on my face that made one the camera people smile and give me another "thumbs-up" and I had a strong note of panic in my voice. Nancy assured me that there was nothing to be upset about and that there was a very good explanation for all this. The doctor would be in shortly to see us and address the problem.

Dr. Dana Hayes walked in a second later and we went through the introductions with Nurse Nancy standing to one side. The good doctor shook hands with "Mommy" and then with me. She asked what seemed to be the problem. My "mother" went through the whole long-ass diatribe while I sat in a chair and looked horrified and embarrassed. Nurse Nancy appeared to upstage us a bit and mugged for the cameras, like she was suppressing a giggle that my "mom" did not see. The acting was straight out of a WWF match; I mean it was absolutely cheesy stupid and over the top but hey... it was porn right? Right!

The Doctor then asked if I could drop my pants so that she could see my penis. She had me sit up on the examination table with my bare ass on that stupid crinkly paper. At that point "CUT" was called. It was assumed that I'd have to get hard unless I had a "boner in the launcher" that was armed and ready to go! I dropped my pants and I had some near wood from the kisses and grab-ass fondling I'd received from Nancy and Dana earlier but nothing "fuck-worthy."

Nancy and Dana sprang into action and moved to either side. They started rubbing my cock and Nancy dropped down to her knees and gave me a quick sucking for about thirty seconds or so. When she came back up to her feet I had a nice veiny erection and Margo the director moved us all back to our places while the camera crew got set.

Action was called and the camera panned down to my boner. Dana and Nurse Nancy's mouths dropped open and Nancy put both hands to the side of her face in an over the top burlesque "OH MY GOSH" sort of expression! Margo immediately said something to the effect of,

"You see Doctor Hayes? This is what I was telling you about and ..."

"I see," said Doctor Dana who interrupted my "mommy" and then said that she'd seen a lot of this thing lately. She explained it was nearly epidemic amongst young healthy men like myself with the onset of spring and the amount of young ladies out and about in their sundresses and yoga pants! She asked my mother if she'd be able to step out in the waiting room as she and the nurse were going to provide me with some "relaxation techniques" to alleviate the problem.

My "mommy" reluctantly agreed and pretended to tear up. She then waived to me and told me "Bye Bye and to be brave," saying then said that she'd be right out in the waiting room. I waived back as Doctor Hayes left with her. Nurse Nancy then stepped up to me as soon as the door closed and the camera pulled in tight.

"I think you are going to need to step out of your clothes here Kevin and then you can hop back up on the table," she said. While I disrobed, Nancy removed her scrubs and frilly undergarments as the cameras panned around her body. This was my first chance to see her naked and it was an impressive sight that met my eyes!

She was much shorter than me at around five feet seven inches but had this dynamite tanned body that wouldn't quit! She impressed me as somebody who'd been in shape all her life and apparently worked out or rode a bike a lot because her legs were that of somebody who peddled or at least went to spin training a couple times a week. They were most definitely the legs of a pretty female athlete and when you tied them into the body of a fifty-three-year-old experienced MILF/GILF...well let's just say I was already happy with my new after-school job!

She turned to me and I saw her beautiful 36C tits with lovely gumdrop nipples that you just wanted to wrap your lips around and suck till the cows came home! Her tummy was nice and flat for a lady of her years and as I glanced down, I saw she had a bald pussy that was shaved silky smooth with the cutest little clitty ring glinting under the camera lights. As she'd removed her thong, I got a glimpse of that bangin beautiful ass of hers and I beheld a pair of buns that looked like a pair of melon balls. Yes this gal was no stranger to a gym at all!

To top it off she had the most delightful tramp stamp on her ass that showed a butterfly etched with the most delicate of lines. The edges of the tattoo were actually framed with lacy lines that looked like either vines or smoke that trailed off like cursive writing to form delicate little hearts to either side of the butterfly. Ohh I soooo wanted to fuck that magnificent ass... and I was going to! I was even going to be paid for my trouble!

We started with a handjob that went almost immediately into a blowjob. That went on for a minute or two until I had Nancy bent over the examination table as I fucked her doggy-style. The shrieks and moans and the hot lights were all a little distracting for me but I just kept looking down at that perfect and experienced MILF ass with its lovely ragged pink puckered anus and I was inspired! I didn't mind at all the cameras or the people watching...my exhibitionist inside me just said EAT YOUR HEART OUT I"M GOING TO ENJOY THIS NURSE and I plunged my throbbing cock again and again up into her awesomely tight wet pussy!

We then flipped Nancy around on the table and did a modified missionary fuck for the cameras as Margo the director just kept calling out the positions to us from outside of the shot. I leaned forward and in an act of improvisation, bit and chewed and Nancy's nipples...making her squeal for real as the camera's just kept going. At one point as I stroked up into her cunt with my big battering ram cock, she brought her lips close to my ear saying,

"That was nice Ian, bite and chew 'em again like that honey!" I dropped my head down and pulled and chewed like a dog with a new toy at her "gummi bear booby buttons." To this day, I can't see a bag of chew candy and not get a substantial woody and smell her wonderful perfume in the back of my nostrils!

I then dropped down upon Margo's instructions and began to munch and gobble at Nancy's pussy. As clits go; she had a lovely little pink hooded peanut deal, and I loved pulling at her piercing with my mouth, (making her squeal with delight while my fingers stroked furiously up inside her pussy)! I then began to suckle at her clitoris like I was nursing at a third nipple.

OOOOOHHHHHHHHH YEEEEAAAAHHH BABY YEAAAAAHH came the call from Nancy's lungs as she went wide eyed and grabbed a handful of my hair; tugging upon it at the very edge of my own pain threshold. Apparently she really was enjoying this just as much as I was! I kept sucking at her clit and rubbing my own cock to stay hard; knowing that I'd be calling on it shortly for some penetration and I didn't want to disappoint!

Upon Margo's instructions, we flipped Nancy over and now I began to rim her asshole with my lips and tongue. I was in heaven back there as I pulled and nibbled at her anal pucker and made Nancy's booty thrash up and down in excitement! As buttholes go, she had a beautiful one! It had just enough ridges and crinkles to it that it almost appeared to be piece of pink wrinkled abstract art, like a lovely crater on some exotic planet that any red blooded astronaut would be happy to explore for a year or two! I sucked and pulled and snuffled at her cute little anal ring until Margo cued Dana for her entrance.

Doctor Dana walked back into examination room and upon seeing what was going on, immediately locked the door behind her and began to get undressed. As a naked MILF bordering on a GILF went, Dana was more of the milkmaid type with big 36D fake boobs and round fleshy hips. Her shoulder length blonde hair was a lovely contrast to Nancy's auburn short wavy hair and her bald pussy and fine rump were cute too but in a competition... if I had a choice, I'd stick with Nancy!

Let's put it another way, Dana had that "mommy body" that you wanted to fuck all night long but Nancy had that body that you wanted to fuck all night long and could because she was in such great fucking shape and because her inner dial was stuck on "horny" all the time! Nancy had a persona that just oozed sensuality. I picked up on that vibe the first time I met her at the clinic!

Anyhow, now Doctor Dana took charge of the situation and she had me lay on the exam table while Nancy sat atop my face while the good doctor rode my cock, slamming her pussy up and down jack-hammer style! I continued to gobble away at Nancy's pretty pink truffle. It was a fascinating pussy to look at in combination with her beautiful butthole and I soooo wanted to munch at both of those for the rest of the day!

I hungrily licked at Nancy while she thrashed and yelled atop my mouth and nose and enjoyed my "late afternoon snack." Dana's pussy felt exquisite too and I was trying doubly hard not to cum too soon! I had not gotten a really good look at it yet but soon I got a chance to become acquainted with it as Dr. Dana announced,

"Ready Nurse... switch!" Now my face was saddled with Dana's pretty pink pussy and asshole while Nancy rode my big veiny pole like a trooper; jumping herself up and then slamming herself down hard like she was trying to pound me through the table! This went on for another heavenly few minutes until the director Margo called, "cut." We were now going to shoot a scene with the two women sixty-nining on the table while I stood behind them and plowed their assholes. We were going to fade the previous scene into the anal scene and then get a bunch of close-up shots that would call for the camera's to move around us. It was really going to test my ability to concentrate and focus.

First I was to approach Dana's ass, but not before I'd rimmed all around the hole similar to the butthole chewing I'd given Nancy. While the two women munched away, I scarfed and snacked at Dana's delightful derriere doorway for a good half minute until Margo told me to lube up and mount up. I then slicked up my boner and pushed into Dana for a good three or four minutes of ass-fucking. The whole time I was focusing on edging and not letting myself cum...bringing myself up to the brink of orgasm and then backing away while the two gobbling MILFs below me snacked on their pretty pink boxes!

We then were told to switch it up and the two women flipped over. The scenes were again faded into each other and I got finally what I desired; to put the mushroom head of my cock up against the lubed up pucker of Nurse Nancy's pretty pink backdoor! I leaned myself forward and her lovely little sphincter gave way! I slid straight into her ass up to the hilt of my cock and she let out a moan of surprise mixed with joy! We fucked like this for several more minutes of film until at last I was asked if I was ready for the cumshot. I nodded with sweat running down my body in torrents as the two women shrieked their way through climaxes below me!

We cut and repositioned with me standing and the two women kneeling in front of me. The camera was right over my shoulder filming downward at my cock as the two women took turns blowing me. Margo let me go on for about a minute and a half of film and then asked me to blow my load. I stopped edging and just relaxed. Both Dana and Nancy caught my piping hot salty penis pudding on their tongues and straight into their open mouths! We were money shot complete! I was going to get paid!