Mom's Big Bed Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The aim of Nuru is to achieve the widest amount of physical contact as possible which means the masseuse rolls their body up and down yours. It has the benefit of intensely pleasing tactile sensations as well as relief as of course...well there are what we like to call; HAPPY ACCIDENTS!"

"Cocks fall into all sorts of holes and pussies naturally bump and squish together," interrupted Tina who was feeling apparently a good strong buzz from the weed she'd just puffed, "it is as pleasurable for the masseuse as it is for the person being massaged if it is done right!"

"Yesss," said Cori shooting a glance at her daughter who'd just cut her off and stolen her thunder," so you see it is a very erotically charged massage we are talking about. Just like the swinger party we attended on Sunday; we'd like this to be kept discrete and known to just a circle of trusted friends, yes?

"You mean - can I keep shut up about this?" I asked. Six female heads nodded back to me emphatically.

"Hell yeah," I said, "I have been getting my balls emptied all week by women in my family... what is one more secret?"

"Good," Cori answered switching on some soothing New Age music with a remote control, "then let's begin. Would you and your Grandmother disrobe? We have a storage bin next to the couch to place your clothes and then I think we will start with a nice little wet scrub down in the bath and then a shower."

Grandma and I got undressed and then Cori and her daughters dropped the silk shorty-robes. We all took one more hit from the pipe and then moved into the back room. Inside was an impeccably clean white tiled floor with a large bathtub and a shower stall.

What followed was the most sudsy, oily, erotic, and sensuous experience imaginable! Grandma and I got into the huge tub as instructed by Cori. We sat at either end, facing each other with our knees pulled up to our chest in a seating position. I wondered why we had to do that as there was plenty of room in the hot steamy water. I got my answer shortly.

Mimi and Margaret (the twins), oiled up each other's naked bodies with a special clear oil that was made from ground seaweed leaves. It looked and felt like an extremely heavy greasy glop, (like baby oil only thicker). They greased each other in every conceivable nook and cranny of their lovely lithe Vietnamese forms and then the Asian "nymph twins" took up a position at either end of the tub; seated directly behind me and Grandma.

Over the next five to ten minutes, the two girls rubbed their bodies up against our backs with their greasy hands smearing and rubbing around our fronts; letting fingers swoosh up and down our chests and down to our genitals for pulls and caresses of our naughty parts! I already had a big woody and I could see Grandma huffing and puffing with pleasurable excitement as Margaret stroked her pierced clit with her fingers. To keep the grease going, we had a pit crew; that being none other than Cori, Sherry, and Tina, (who reached into the bowl of clear glop next to the tub and rubbed copious quantities on the four of us)! All the while, Grandma and I could feel the pleasure of Mimi and Margaret rubbing oily nipples and breasts against our backs; basically using the female breast as a therapeutic instrument of soothing relief and pleasure! I was unbelievably horny and at the same time rather calm and relaxed. To aid in the relaxation, Sherry had lit still another incense cone in the bathroom and Cori even passed that wicked pipe between the six of us as the New Age "hypno music" lulled me into an altered state of relaxed blissful awareness!

Mimi and Margaret kissed our necks, ears, shoulders, and backs as they ground greasy pussies against our backsides! The two continued jerking and frigging us in nasty reach-arounds, (their hands leaving our genitals only long enough to tweak and tease our nipples). I felt like Mimi was using my whole body ass a big greasy dildo and that she was trying to push me up into her pussy, ( with my rump and back going in first)!

Then Tina stepped to a side room in the bath and came back with a steaming bucket of sudsy water and with two brushes. She handed one brush to Sherry and Cori grabbed two cakes of soap from the bucket and handed one cake to Mimi and the other to Margaret. Sherry and Tina dipped their brushes in the soapy bucket and began applying big soothing "swooshes: to me and Grandma; all over our exposed limbs and torsos! Mimi and Margaret now put the cakes of soap to good use; scrubbing our necks, shoulders, tummies, arms, bellies, and down between our legs as the brushes then agitated the soap lather into extremely thick bubbles! We did this for about ten minutes until Cori made an announcement.

"Ok my loves," she said to Sherry and Tina, "they are nice and clean. Both of you oil up and let's get them cleaned of all those suds!" She stepped away and ran the shower nice and hot as Sherry and Tina rubbed the glop all over each other before they then flung themselves together in a Sapphic embrace; squishing their oily bodies together until they glistened like they'd been pulled from a sardine tin!

Mimi and Margaret now helped Grandma and I to our feet and Cori ushered us into the shower where Sherry and Tina waited for us; waiving and smiling! They rinsed our bodies of the soapy suds and glop before they rubbed their oily bods up and down our backs and asses; applying even more of the oily mess to us! Cori, Mimi and Margaret reached into the shower and applied still even more oil by hand so I was not sure where the old oil was rinsed off and where the new glop began! I thought the sensations of so many greasy hands on my ass, on my back, and on my junk in the shower were both "different" and quite pleasing. It even felt good in a freaky delightful way as Sherry rubbed her oil-slicked ass against mine, ( like a big fleshy sponge that then shimmied down my leg before coming back up and shimmying down the other); dragging her cunt and asshole the whole greasy way down!

Once Cori had determined the suds were mostly down the drain along with most of the old oil, she had us move from the shower back into the room with the tables and couches and low massage platforms. Mimi passed the pipe around to us all. She and her three sisters along with her Mother oiled up again, squishing bodies, butts, and boobies together in a big Sapphic incestuous hug until Cori then looked at me and Grandma and announced happily with a huge loving smile,

"Ok Betty, you are on the table on the right and Ian, you have the table on the left! Get on and lie on your backs please." We lay on our backs and Mimi and Margaret climbed atop Grandma while Sherry and Tina got atop me. Over the next ten to fifteen minutes as the New Age hippy dippy music droned away, the sisters rubbed their bodies up and down us; like snails dragging their pussies around on our chests, bellies, faces, and legs. Every part of the front of our bodies had a pretty nubile young pussy dragged across it. We even had one of those, "happy little accidents" as Tina at one point slipped along my cock, reversed directions, and SWOOSH! my dong shot up inside her pusshole; straight to the greasy hilt!

"OOOHHHHHH" exclaimed Tina and as I started to cry out in pleasure, Sherry plopped her pussy down on my face in another slippery "happy accident." I decided to go with the flow and I grabbed Tina for a nice slippery fuck and gobbled away at Sherry's pussy! At one point as Sherry shifted her weight around, I was able to catch a glimpse of Grandma over on the other table. Margaret was cunt bumping with the old gal, and my grandmother was happily munching away at Mimi's pussy while the little Vietnamese minx rode the old lady's face like a horny cowgirl; shrieking and swearing up a storm! Grandma has always been an adept pussy licker!

This went on for several minutes with Cori running between tables with the bowl of glop; rubbing it on our bodies in case we ran "low on oil!" At last I heard the ladies at the other table let out a three-way chorus of climaxing groans and yells and about that time I felt my balls go tight. Tina let out a howl and shuddered as her sister Sherry screamed and piddled a lovely gush of female cum-gasm straight down into my mouth! My balls let go a second later and I blew a coffee-cupful of cum up into Tina's cunt!

Cori now pulled us down off the tables and she changed things up a bit. She laid her oily body down on one of the lower tables facing up ward and she had Sherry get on the other low table facing up. She had Grandma lay on Sherry face down. Then Cori spread her legs and opened her arms, saying to me,

"Ian come to Mama! I'm all oiled up and ready for you!" I laid down atop her and Cori immediately steered my slackening cock into her pussy-pipe! Tina began rubbing her body up and down Grandma's back and rump while Mimi rubbed her tits and then her cunt around on my grandmother's shoulders and upper back.

I then felt Margaret straddle my rump and begin sliding her greasy cunt and ass up and down my back. She then laid flat and rubbed her tits around on my shoulder blades. The oddness of the sensation was enough to make my prick begin to come back to life and shortly I was fucking away hard at Cori! Margaret went up and down my spine with her cunt and even spun around on her butt back there, (rump to rump with me)! It was like I had a freaking naked break-dancer up there atop my back and ass!

In about ten minutes I heard Grandma and Sherry groan and cum as they had at some point earlier shifted into a greasy scissor fuck with the other two Sapphic cowgirls riding their vulvas over any portion of my grandma they could get onto! It was a good thing we had switched to the low tables! A fall from the upper massage tables might have been an embarrassing trip to the emergency room.

I now felt my cum boiling up in my balls and I spunked inside Cori's pussy a lovely hot load of testicle tartar-sauce while Cori shuddered and came! By now it felt like I had oil in every conceivable nook and cranny of my body! Over the next hour and a half in the dimly lit room I fucked and came first in Mimi, then Margaret, then Sherry as Grandma and Cori went back and forth between making love and watching us! By the end of it all my balls were as empty as a politician's promises!

When we were through with the oily fuck-fest, we laid back on the large sofa that we'd started at; sitting around fresh cups of hot tea naked. Something was bugging me in the back of my mind. I turned to Cori and asked her a question.

"Cori, what did you mean that you were charging us 'another way'?"

"Oh," she remembered, "what I wanted to talk to you and your Grandma about is...well first, you know we want IN on your website, yes?"

"Yeah sure," I answered.

"Well," she said, "we want you IN on something as well! You know how we are all swingers, yes?" I nodded.

"Well we want you in a club of sorts. It is called the Oedipus Society. Do you know who Oedipus was?" I remembered my Greek history Mythology class from my freshman year.

"Yeah," I answered, "he killed his father and fucked his mother?"

"Yes very good Ian," Cori acknowledged, " anyhow, we know of a certain little organization of single moms who have a certain level of shall we say, 'affection' with their adult children. It meets once a week at different houses in town. Unlike regular swinger parties where couples swap wives; these parties involve the mother's swapping out their adult children for sexual adventures!"

"It's really cool Ian," Sherry interrupted, "you'd get to have sex with all kinds of MILFs and their daughters and your tribe of women would get it on with all sorts of MILFs, sons, and daughters! It's so fucking nasty and hot!"

"What do you say Ian? Your Grandma is good with this and I talked to your Mom... she is good! What do you say?"

"I'm all in." I answered. That was the beginning of another new chapter of adventures that I won't go into here but don't worry... you'll hear about them I'm sure! Anyhow, it was getting late. We did the kisses and the hugs and then we got dressed and did more kisses and hugs and then goodbyes! As we were leaving Cori turned to Grandma and asked,

"Havasu?"

"Yep! You'll see us?" Grandma answered.

"Havasu?" I asked.

"Stop asking SO MANY questions," Grandma winked at me and swatted me on the butt, "now let's get you home! You have school tomorrow!" The drive home went quickly enough. We found Mom waiting up for us outside in her bathrobe watering her plants. After we greeted each other and stepped inside, we headed straight to the couch, (as Mom had trained me well)!

Mom and Grandma took turns sucking me and savoring the oriental "sweet and sour sauce" of Cori and her four daughters (and I was really beginning to enjoy this "postdate tradition)!" At last Mom suggested that we head upstairs to pop in another porno movie of hers and see if we couldn't crank out another three-way sleeping pill like we'd done the night before. I was up the stairs so fast, my feet barely touched them!

We were in bed in no-time with a lovely MILF porno cheering us on as we fucked and sucked for about an hour or two. I finally busted loads; first into my Grandma and then I blew a nice big steaming load of cum into Mom! As we lay there in the flickering glow of the porno; my semen leaking from both my grandma and my mother's pussies, Mom spoke.

"Tomorrow is going to be a big day Ian," she said, "you've done well baby!"

"Thanks Mom," I answered, "and I know it's a big day."

"You'll do fine Ian," she said, "I just want you to know, even if that date doesn't go well, I love you!"

"And I love you," said my Grandma as she snuggled her naked body up to me in a lovely spoon.

"I love you both too!" I answered.

"Well Ian," the good news is, "if you don't get laid on the date you'll have both me and your Grandma ready to suck and fuck you dry when you get home."

"I know," I said as I hugged Mom in a spoon and Grandma buried her face into me to kiss my back and shoulders.

"What's more," Mom said, "your sister Linda will be here. There'll be a third female you'll need to be satisfying when your date is over! Let's get some sleep." The porno was ending anyhow. Mom switched off the TV and in the darkness of the room I felt myself grow heavy. I thought of everything that happened that week and I thought of everyone who had tried to get me ready for Friday night. I then thought of Linda my sister! A feeling of pleasant happiness mixed with sleepy contentment pulled me into unconsciousness between my mom and grandmother in the comfort and love of Mom's Big Bed!