Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole smiled to herself. He'd taken her suggestion, hook, line, and sinker. "That's a great idea. This will be so much fun. You get your camera while I get changed. I'll see you in the family room."

She was just about at the stairs when Mitch's voice stopped her. "Oh Mom!" Nicole turned and looked, happy to see her son's face flushed with excitement. "Uh, since we kind of already started the fashion show, how about I take a few shots of you in that outfit?"

"Okay, great."

"Let me just grab my camera." He hurried to his knapsack and took out his camera, which he always carried with him. Within seconds he had it ready to go.

"Well, Mr. Photographer," Nicole said with a teasing kittenish look in her eyes. "What would you like me to do? Just walk back and forth?" She started towards the family room, which would give them plenty of room.

"That's good, for a start," Mitch said excitedly, bringing his camera up and starting to snap away. Nicole turned, looking at him over her shoulder, her lustrous blonde locks falling teasingly over one eye.

"Oh geez," Mitch mumbled under his breath as he looked at his sexy mother through the viewfinder. She stepped across the room as he turned, the camera following her as he clicked away. Even in the casual-looking outfit, she looked incredibly sexy, the tight pink cardigan and white skirt putting every lush curve on mouth-watering display.

"Any special way you'd like me to pose?" Nicole said, stopping and putting her hands on her hips. She pulled her elbows back and cocked her head questioningly. She knew pulling her elbows back would make her substantial chest stand out, but she had stood and looked at her son unknowingly, the most innocent Bambi-like look on her face. She remembered a part from that story he'd had on his computer, 'Educating Mom,' that the son had taken pictures of his mother in the clothes he'd bought her. Nicole knew that the idea of being allowed to do the same thing to her must be driving Mitch crazy.

Nicole wasn't wrong on that score. Mitch was beside himself with excitement—his stacked sexy mother had actually asked him how he wanted her to pose. This was like a dream come true. His heart was racing and he could feel the blood flowing to his surging dick. Thank goodness his underwear and jeans were able to help stifle the growing stiffness. "Why don't you kind of turn sidewise with your hands on your hips like that," Mitch said, remembering the way Andy had posed his mother in the story. "And then you can look back over your shoulder into the camera. That should be a really nice shot."

Nicole remembered that part of the story too, and turned slightly, so her backside was pointed towards her son, and then looked back over her shoulder, which she knew would cause her sumptuous breasts to be viewed perfectly in profile. Without even being asked, she gave Mitch a smolderingly seductive look, and as her eyes flicked down, she noticed the substantial bulge in his jeans had gotten even bigger. Perfect, things were working out just perfect.

"Oh fuck," Mitch gasped under his breath as he looked at his mother through the camera, his knees trembling. His mother had looked sexy many times previously, but that teasingly erotic look she had on her face almost made him collapse with excitement. Her eyes seemed to hinting at the wanton sexual hunger he dreamed lurked inside her. She looked like a woman who knew exactly what to do with a hard cock, and was used to getting her way, wherever and whenever she wanted. And that look on her face was that she wanted that hard cock right now. He took a deep breath in order just to calm himself enough to speak. "That's fantastic, Mom. Just hold that." Mitch started snapping shots, moving from one side of her to the other as he got pictures of her full curvy body from every alluring angle. By the time he was done with the one pose, he could feel himself sweating, his face covered with a fine sheen of perspiration. Nicole noticed it too, along with the sizable protrusion in the front of his jeans. Her son definitely looked like he was in need of relief.

"Okay, I want to show you the next outfit," she said as she coyly walked up to her son, her broad flared hips shifting provocatively from side to side. She reached up and gave him another quick peck on the cheek, her fragrant perfume wafting teasingly into his nostrils. "Thanks for doing this, sweetie. I'm having fun."

"Me too, Mom."

"So I'll be about ten minutes changing into the next one," she paused, noticing his eyes were glued to her massive chest, as if mesmerized. "So you've got a few minutes, in case you need to go to the bathroom, or anything like that."

With his cock feeling like an iron bar in his pants, Mitch knew exactly what he needed to do. "Uh, I think I'll just take my stuff up to my room while you get changed. About ten minutes, you said?"

"Yes. Will that give you enough time?" Nicole asked, a look of pure innocence on her face.

"Oh fuck, yes," Mitch thought to himself, knowing he'd have this load jerked off within just a minute or two. Instead, he just shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. "Uh, yeah. That'll be plenty of time."

"Okay, I'll see you back down here in ten minutes." With a smile on her face, Nicole headed upstairs. Mitch hurriedly grabbed his knapsack and followed, his eyes on her mother's sumptuous rear end as it shifted provocatively from side to side as she went up the stairs, periodically catching a teasing glimpse of the backs of her creamy thighs above the shifting hem of the tight white skirt. The tempting view only caused his turgid cock to throb even harder.

When Nicole got to her room, she stopped with her hand on the door, knowing that with Mitch behind her, he'd be arriving at the door to his room at the same time. She turned so she was facing him in profile, one hand on the door knob while the other was poised over the front of the tight pink cardigan, her slender fingers toying with the top button that was straining over the front of her large heavy breasts. "This is fun, isn't it, sweetie?" As Mitch looked up at her, she flicked open the button, the taut sweater popping to each side as the strain was put on the next button by those huge 36Es.

"Y...yes," Mitch muttered, almost going off in his pants as he stared wide-eyed at his mother's huge chest, the sweater seeming to want to just keep opening more and more.

"I think you're going to like this next outfit even more," Nicole said coyly, looking at her son through hooded eyes as she opened the next button just before entering her room, the taut sweater popping even further to each side, giving him a wickedly teasing view of her white satin bra before she disappeared into her room.

"Ohhhnnn," Mitch almost groaned aloud as he stood transfixed for a few seconds, dazed by his mother's provocative behaviour. Shaking his head to snap himself out of it, he rushed into his room, closing the door firmly behind him. He couldn't believe the way his mother had looked in her new clothes—just like one of the shots he'd used to Photoshop her into on his computer. And she had looked so much better than the original model. His mother's fantastic body was made for clothes like that, and that's why he'd taken to "dressing her"—as he called it—in the clothes, lingerie and bikinis that he dreamed of seeing her in. Seeing her like that had made him harder than he could believe, and that teasing look she'd given him as she'd opened those buttons on her sweater had him right on the verge. He'd loved the way her sweater had jerked to each side as she'd opened the buttons, the tremendous strain on the tight garment amplified by her tremendous tits. Tits he had dreamed of time and time again. Tits he was thinking about right now as he hurried across his room and pulled open his closet door.

As soon as Nicole closed the door to her room, she headed over to her computer, her fingers continuing to take off her sweater. She had loved the look on her son's face as she'd teasingly opened the two buttons, his eyes going as big as saucers as he'd blatantly stared at her chest. She leaned over her desk and moved the mouse, activating her computer. She'd turned on the nanny cam and microphone earlier, hoping things would get to this stage. As she undid the zipper at the back of her skirt, she saw Mitch come into the camera's scope of view as he all but ran to his closet. While he opened the door and appeared to be rummaging around on the floor for something, she shimmied her wide matronly hips as she stepped out of the tight white skirt, setting is aside along with the sweater as she sat in front of her computer.

"There you are," she heard Mitch's voice come over her speakers as he pulled back from the closet, something white clutched in one hand with his old gym bag in the other. He tossed them both on top of his desk as he reached down and started to pull his polo shirt over his head. Nicole zoomed in, wondering what the white object was that he'd placed on the desk. She looked intently at the object, and then realized what it was.

"That little bastard," she said as she shook her head in surprise, smiling to herself at the lengths her son was going to in order to fuel his lurid obsession with her. When she'd zoomed in, she saw that it was one of her bras. It was a beautiful white satin one as well, similar to the one she was wearing, and it was delicately feminine with a myriad of lace trimming the bra cups. But how she identified it so clearly was that it had a tiny pink satin bow between the two bra cups, and she could see that bow clearly facing her. One of the adjustable metal clasps on a shoulder strap had broken, and it was irritating to wear. She called the lingerie store where she regularly shopped, and the owner, who Nicole knew quite well from all the business she did with them, told her to just throw it out and she'd replace it. She told Nicole the supplier would just want to see the faulty clasp, so Nicole had taken a picture of it with her phone and forwarded it to her friend. Nicole had tossed the bra into the small garbage basket in her bathroom about a year ago. She realized Mitch must have seen it and kept it while doing his weekly chores of collecting and taking the garbage out. Yes, her handsome son was quite the little perv.

She smiled as she zoomed back, anxious to see what he was going to do next. With his polo shirt tossed aside, she watched as he zipped open his gym bag and pulled out a towel, and then reached inside and set a big jar of Vaseline on his desk. He reached into a side pocket and she saw him set out a black circular ring, which looked to her like one of the stretchy elastic bands she used to pull her hair back into a pony tail. He then reached to his midsection, his hands furiously working to open his jeans.

"Now, this is what I want to see," Nicole said as she focussed on her son's crotch, her own hand slipping down into her panties as she watched. Mitch tore open the button of his jeans and hurriedly slid down the zipper, and then pushed both his pants and underwear down to the floor and off, kicking them aside as he stood back up.

"Oh my," Nicole gasped as she looked at the immense cylinder of flesh projecting from her son's groin. "It's so beautiful." His circumcised cock was rock-hard, and she could see it bobbing up and down with each powerful beat of his heart. His groin was shaven, like her own, and she loved the way the magnificent lance thrust out from his smooth abdomen. It was so huge that the tremendous weight of it when full of blood barely allowed it to get past horizontal. While most cocks snapped to attention and pointed skyward, this one was so big that she knew that was impossible. She was totally fine with that—the size alone made it one of the most beautiful things she'd ever seen, let alone knowing what she could do with such a gorgeous powerful thing.

"Oh fuck, I've got to definitely measure that thing sometime," she said to herself as she stared at it. It had to easily be over 10" long, maybe even 11", and as big around as a beer can, with the throbbing veiny shaft leading into a huge mushroom head that was almost scarlet in color. Her mouth watered as she looked at the pronounced rope-like coronal ridge separating the pulsing shaft from the blood-engorged crown, knowing the purple ridge would bring the most luxuriously exquisite sensations to the inside of her itchy pussy. 'Virgin-wrecker', 'cunt-stretcher'—she could think of many perfect names for that beautiful cock of her son's. And she planned on making it all hers tomorrow. If only her husband was going away tonight, she could get her hot little hands on it sooner, but she'd just have to make do, making sure she literally got her fill of it tomorrow...again and again.

Nicole watched as her son slipped the black elastic ring over his cock and brought it beneath his huge pendulous balls, making them pull up close to his body, the skin of his bag drawn tight as a snare drum. His swollen nuts looked like they were full of cum, and she found her mouth watering as she thought about all of the sperm-laden semen lying inside, just waiting to be pumped out into a hot wet receptacle, like her hungry mouth or steaming pussy. Mitch reached into the jar of Vaseline and scooped out a generous amount of the viscous lube, and then wrapped his hand around his rampantly pulsating cock.

"Oh Mom, you are so fucking hot," Nicole heard Mitch mumble under his breath, the microphone picking up his words perfectly. His greasy hand was sliding back and forth along his throbbing pole, the thick lubricant becoming warm and slippery. His cock looked incredible, the whole length now glistening with the slick greasy coating. She watched as a drop of precum pulsed to the surface, filling the wet red eye at the tip. As he continued to stroke, the shiny drop started to distend, dangling lewdly from the yawning tip and swaying back and forth obscenely as his big hand pumped back and forth. Nicole watched, mesmerized by the magnificence of her son's turgid pecker as he worked to bring himself off, her own fingers now buried deep inside her dripping cunt.

"Fuck, Mom, those tits...I...I love them," Mitch groaned quietly as he reached over and grabbed her bra from his desk top, holding it mere inches away from the enflamed crimson crown as he jacked feverishly. "Not long...not long..."

Nicole watched wide-eyed as Mitch got closer and closer, the wet slick sound of his stroking hand coming clearly through the speakers.

"Oh yeah, Mom. Here you go," Mitch moaned softly as he started to come, "It's all for you." Nicole watched, spellbound, as the first white rope of cum jettisoned forth, pasting itself against one of the shimmering satin cups of her bra. He kept pumping, and a second glistening ribbon rocketed forth, the milky strand landing all over the other bra cup as he moved his stroking hand from side to side.

"Oh God, that's so hot," Nicole moaned as she felt herself start to climax. As she watched her well-hung son spew his potent seed all over the lacy bra, her own fingers took her right over the edge. A wet squelching sound emanated from between her legs as she started to twitch and shake, a tingling orgasm rolling in exquisite waves over her lush mature body as her fingers rubbed furiously over the hot wet tissues inside her. Even with her body trembling and convulsing, she couldn't tear her eyes away from the erotically delicious sight of her own son jerking off all over her bra.

"Yeah, Mom, right on those gorgeous tits of yours," she heard Mitch say as he continued to unload, wad upon wad of thick white cum raining down on her stolen bra. She kept quivering and shaking as heavenly waves of ecstasy coursed through her, both of their climaxes happening at the same time. As the tingling sensations started to wane, she saw that Mitch was finishing too. His hand slowed to a stop, and he brought the cummy bra to his cockhead and wiped the remaining vestiges of his discharge onto the sexy garment. He tossed it aside and grabbed the towel he'd taken out of his gym bag, wiping the greasy lube off his hands and slowly deflating cock.

"Oh shit, I better get dressed," Nicole said to herself, finally able to pull her eyes away from the screen. She hurried into her own bathroom and washed herself, soaping her hands and rinsing the coating of warm cunt-honey from her hands. She definitely didn't want Mitch getting a whiff of that and knowing what she'd been doing, at least not until tomorrow. Checking herself in the mirror, she hurried back to her bed, glad that she'd set out the next set of clothes in advance.

Mitch couldn't believe how fast he had climaxed—no, he wasn't surprised—his mom was unbelievably hot and he'd been incredibly turned on by her sensually provocative behaviour. His mom had said it would probably take her about ten minutes to change into the new outfit, and he knew it had only taken him about two or three minutes to pump out that load of cum, he'd been so aroused. Using his cum towel, he cleaned himself up, and then washed his hands thoroughly in the bathroom. He checked the time and found he still had about four or five minutes. He wondered whether he should put on something else, but then he figured he should put on the same thing he'd been wearing, so his mother wouldn't be alerted that he'd taken his clothes off. He dressed again, took a big breath to calm himself and then headed back downstairs. Anxious to see what she'd be wearing next, he made his way into the large family room, checking the camera to make sure everything was ready to go. Satisfied that everything was in working order with the camera, yet excited to see what his mother had in store for him next, he started pacing back and forth, like an expectant father in the waiting room.

"I figured this outfit would be good for work. What do you think?" His mother's voice made him look up as she stepped into the room.

"Fuck me," Mitch said to himself as he looked at the sexy vision standing before him. Again, his mother was wearing an outfit almost identical to one he'd had on his computer. He loved women in sexy business attire, and what his mother was wearing was cock-hardeningly perfect. She had on a white long-sleeved blouse with pronounced lapels, a number of buttons open at the throat that gave him another teasing glimpse at the upper swells of those tremendous tits of hers, his eyes instinctively zeroing in on the dark line of cleavage visible at the opening. On her bottom, she wore a deep red pencil skirt that he could tell had a waistband that fit high, circling her slender waspish waist. The slim-fitting skirt hugged her curvy behind and full thighs deliciously before ending a few inches above her dimpled knees. Her legs were clad in sheer black nylons, the shimmering hose looking wickedly erotic as he thought about running his fingers over those gorgeous legs. He looked down to see her delicate feet encased in black leather pumps, the shoes having a slightly pointy but rounded toe, and slender 3" high heels that looked perfect for business purposes. The thing that really made the outfit incredibly sexy though, and one reason the original picture he'd found on the internet had compelled him to download it instantly, was the matching vest she was wearing. It was the same scarlet red as the skirt, but the vest hugged her shapely body perfectly, the bodice of the vest cupping her generous tits and presenting them to the viewer provocatively. To Mitch, the way the vest fit was almost like someone reaching around from behind her and sliding their hands beneath those heavy round orbs, and then lifting them up as a sensual offering. Below her huge tits, the vest nipped in lusciously as it fit to her tempting hourglass figure, the bottom of the vest ending just as it flowed over the tight-fitting waistband of the matching skirt. "Yeah, that vest is so fucking hot," Mitch thought to himself. Somehow it made her huge breasts look even bigger than they already were.