Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,712 Followers

"Well, I'm going into the garage to get all my gear in order. Ed's going to be here so early, I want to make sure I've got everything ready to go."

As Rick headed to the garage, Mitch helped his mother clean up, which was a breeze, with just the pizza box to throw out and a few dishes to stick in the dishwasher.

"If you want to go to your room, I'm fine here," Nicole said as she finished straightening up.

Mitch could have sworn his mother's eyes had flicked down to his swollen crotch when she'd said that, but maybe it was just wishful thinking on his part. After that second photo session, and then with what had happened at the dinner table, he couldn't wait to get to his room and whip off another load.

"Uh...okay, thanks."

"I'm going up too. I've got some work e-mails I need to catch up on."

"After you then," Mitch said, holding his hand out in the direction of the stairs.

"Such a gentleman, I love it," Nicole replied, teasingly tracing one red-tipped fingernail along her son's handsome jawline. Mitch eagerly followed his mother upstairs, once more taking advantage of the sensational view she gave him of her backside in the denim mini.

Mitch rushed into his room, firmly closing the door behind him. He was so horny, he thought he was going to go crazy if he didn't get a load off soon. He plugged his camera into his computer and started uploading the new pictures, tearing off his clothes at the same time. He strode over to his closet, grabbing his gym bag with his jackoff supplies, and within just a minute or so his Vaseline-covered hand was pumping back and forth along his rigid erection.

In the next room, Nicole watched the scene going on in her son's room, the microphone turned off in case her husband came into the room. With her hand beneath her sweater, her fingertips toying with her stiff rubbery nipples, she watched as Mitch quickly came, strand after strand of thick ropey cum shooting high in the air before falling back on his chest and midsection, his body quickly becoming covered with ribbons and gobs of thick teenage semen. Nicole found her mouth watering for the stuff, thinking about how luxurious it would taste as rolled it around in her mouth, the warm silky goo sliding deliciously down her throat. "What a waste," she thought as eventually Mitch wiped up the thick wads of spunk with his cum-towel.

"I hope I can sleep tonight," Rick said a short time later as he came into the bedroom. It was still early, but Nicole knew he liked to try and get to bed early when he was due to get up in the middle of the night for these fishing trips. She minimized her computer screen, but not until she'd already watched her horny teenage son jerk off two more times, images of her in her new outfits filling his two computer screens. She stepped out from behind the privacy screen and walked towards her husband.

"If you're worried about sleeping, why don't you take one of those sleeping pills the doctor gave me. You'll fall asleep nice and easy and you'll feel great when you wake up," she offered.

"That's a great idea." Nicole stepped into the en-suite washroom, quickly returning with the pills and a glass of water.

"Here you go, honey. For somebody your size, take two of them. That'll do the trick." With a pleased smile on her face, she watched as Rick popped two of the pills into his mouth and downed the glass of water.

"Thanks, dear," Rick said as he pulled on his pajamas and slid into bed, checking to make sure his alarm clock was set. "Sorry I'm such a downer tonight. I don't think I can even stay up to watch a movie or something."

"That's fine. I've got some work I need to do anyway," Nicole replied, nodding towards her office area. She knew what she'd be watching on her computer screen for the rest of the night was going to better than any movie.

"Okay. I'll make sure I'm quiet when I leave." Rick turned off his light and pulled up the covers as Nicole quietly retreated behind the privacy screen. Within ten minutes, she heard the comforting sounds of Rick snoring peacefully, a pleased smile on her face. Knowing she'd now be undisturbed, she closed her e-mail and pulled up the camera icon, her screen filling with the view of her son's room once more. She could see Mitch at his computer, moving the mouse here and there as he worked. She zoomed in with the camera. On the screen that he wasn't working on, he had five pictures side by side of the outfits she'd been wearing today. On the screen right in front of him, she saw an image of a busty woman in a brilliant white corset, her legs adorned by shimmering white hose as well. The woman looked stunning in the full bridal lingerie ensemble. As Mitch moved the mouse here and there, she watched spellbound as he brought in a picture of her face, resizing and moving it here and there as he continued to edit the various layers until he had it just right. Even through the nanny cam, she could see how realistic it looked—as if she was actually in the original picture. She watched as he edited a couple more photos, placing her in white lingerie in each of those as well, and then when he filled that screen with an additional five new pictures he'd just worked on, he started to jack off again.

"I love the stamina of youth," Nicole said to herself as she watched Mitch's hand stroke back and forth along his huge cock. Checking to hear the Rick was still snoring, she pushed her little denim skirt up and slipped her fingers right down inside her panties. When Mitch ended up coming, she came too, her warm creamy nectar gushing out around her fingers. After Mitch rested for a bit and then wiped up with his cum-towel, he finally shut his computer down. Nicole watched as he pulled on a pair of worn boxers, knowing this was his sleepwear of choice. She sighed as his huge heavy cock disappeared from view as he pulled his boxers on. Even in its flaccid state, it was bigger than her husband's.

Mitch grabbed a book and slid into bed, sitting up against the headboard as he read. Checking to see that Rick was still peacefully asleep, Nicole went into her walk-in closet and changed, putting on one of the new things she'd bought, a sapphire-blue chemise trimmed in delicate white lace around the hem and bra cups. She adjusted her massive tits, pushing the girls together and up until they all but poured out of the confining satin cups, the lace trim looking perfect against the upper swells of her big tits. The chemise came with a matching robe of the same sapphire-blue. Checking her hair in the mirror, she fluffed it up until it looked wild and sexy. She touched up her lips with some clear gloss, making them look wet and enticing. She walked by her bed, looking at her husband asleep, dead to the world. She quietly closed the bedroom door and tiptoed to her son's room.

"Tap...tap...tap..."

"Uh...yes?" Mitch said, wondering what was going on.

"It's me, sweetie. Is it okay if I come in for a minute?"

"Sure, Mom," Mitch replied. He couldn't remember the last time his mother had come into his room like this.

Nicole entered her son's room and quietly closed the door behind her. She made her way across to his bed where he sat up against the headboard, his handsome young body illuminated in the warm amber glow provided by his bedside lamp, the powerful plates of his muscular chest looking fantastic in the soft light.

Mitch gaped wide-eyed as his mother walked across the room, his hungry young eyes feasting on her buxom form. He'd never seen her in lingerie like this, other than what he'd dressed her in on the pictures he had on his computer. Come to think of it, he had a few shots of her in a blue satin outfit just like this.

"How are you doing, sweetheart?" she asked as she sat down on the side of his bed, turning slightly so she was facing him. His eyes opened wide as he instinctively looked at her chest, the sides of her robe gaping open as she settled down. Her breasts looked amazing, the huge orbs delightfully filling the cups of the chemise, the white lace almost calling for his hands to reach out and trace along the upper edge of the delectable bra cups. He knew he could never get enough of looking at his mother spectacular 36Es.

"I...I'm f...fine," he stammered, unable to draw his gaze away from her gorgeous tits. "Is...is that the other outfit you were talking about?"

"Oh no," Nicole replied, shifting slightly on her perch. When she did, the light satin fabric slid off one of her legs, giving him a view of the inside of one creamy thigh. She pretended as if she never noticed as she continued to talk. "This is one of the new things I bought, but this isn't the outfit I was talking about. I'll definitely show you that one tomorrow. No, I just wanted to stop in and make sure you're okay to help me with that attic tomorrow. I know you've had a tough week at school and the weekend is the time for you to relax too."

"That's fine, Mom, really. I'm more than happy to help. I'll do whatever you want me to do."

"Whatever I want?"

There it was—she had that sultry lilt to her voice again as she looked at him with that titillating look in her eyes. Mitch felt his chest tighten with excitement as he looked at his mother, his gaze following her fingertips hypnotically as she traced them along the line of her throat, down to her chest, and along the deep dark line of her cleavage. He could feel his prick starting to tent up the front of his boxers already. "I...uh...yes, I'll do whatever you want me to do, Mom."

His mother reached over and put her hand on top of his covers, her fingers caressing his lower thigh. "Well, don't worry—I won't work you too hard," she said softly, emphasizing the word 'hard'. She moved her hand, her fingers sliding slowly upwards along his thigh. "Unless you want me to..."

Speechless, Mitch felt his cock rapidly stiffening as her hand got closer and closer to his rising prick. Just as he thought she was going to slide her hand over right onto his throbbing erection, she stopped and leaned over, her warm lips kissing his cheek gently before she whispered softly into his ear. "Until tomorrow, baby, and then Mommy'll show you more than one new outfit."

Without waiting for a response, Nicole slid off of his bed and stood up, making her way deftly out of his room, leaving Mitch sitting up against the headboard gasping for air, his heart racing like a runaway freight train in his chest.

Nicole stole silently back into her room, listening to her husband's snoring as she made her way to her computer. She brought up the camera window she'd minimized earlier, just in time to see her son pull open his bedside table drawer and pull out a smaller jar of Vaseline. With the sound still turned off, she watched him throw off the covers and kick off his boxers, his beautiful cock rearing up stallion-like from his crotch. As her own fingers slipped beneath her silky robe and between her legs, her son's slick hand started vigorously pumping up and down along the full turgid length of his rigid erection. It had been sinfully arousing to tease her son like she'd just done, and she could feel her juices running out of her steaming little box as her fingers slid deep inside. She watched her son pumping away, strands of pre-cum flicking this way and that as they glittered like diamonds in the light from his bedside lamp. She watched his stomach muscles flex invitingly and he threw back his head, just before a massive white rope shot skyward, the milky ribbon of potent teenage semen almost reaching the ceiling before falling back onto his stomach in a massive wad. He pumped away as his body continued to flex, totally unloading as his hand flew feverishly back and forth, shot after shot of thick creamy cum spewing into the air.

"Oh fuck," Nicole muttered to herself, her fingers bringing herself off again as well, her cunt-honey coating her whole hand as she slid her fingers in and out of her velvety channel, the hot wet tissues inside her releasing their succulent oily discharge. "Tomorrow, that beautiful cum is going to be all mine."

...to be continued...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,712 Followers