Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, you...you look amazing," Mitch muttered, feeling himself getting turned on again already.

"You really think so?" Nicole asked, turning in a circle again to give her son a view of her spectacular body from all sides.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Mitch felt like screaming out, but instead, he could only stare in awe at her tremendous body, alluringly displayed in the sexy business attire. Choking down on the lump in his throat, he finally found himself able to respond. "I love it, Mom. It's perfect for work."

"I'm not sure about these new shoes I bought though." Mitch had been so busy gaping at her luscious form that he hadn't noticed the second pair of shoes she held in her hand. "I bought these other ones today too, but I'm not sure if they'll work with this outfit." They were black pumps too, but he could see a slender band of leather that he assumed would wind around her ankle. "I'll try them on," Nicole continued, "and you tell me what you think."

"Okay," Mitch muttered as his mother took a seat on an ottoman facing him and set the second pair of shoes on the floor.

Nicole leaned forward and slipped her shoes off, and then started putting on the new ones. She'd purposely chosen this spot because she knew that from his vantage point across the room, her son could see right down the front of her white blouse as she leaned forward, giving him a perfect view of her inviting cleavage. "I love these shoes, and I hope they're okay," she said as she looked up, and just as she'd expected, she found her son's eyes looking right down her top. She quickly dropped her eyes from his as she looked back down, a smile on her face as she took longer than necessary to fasten the new shoes, making sure she leaned well forward to let her blouse gape open. When she finally had the new shoes fastened, she stood up and walked in a short circle, and then turned to face her son once again. "Well, what do you think?"

"Fuck me," Mitch said to himself as he looked at the sexy shoes. "Is she trying to kill me, or what?" The shoes were incredible. They were basically black pumps like the other ones she'd been wearing, but the similarity stopped there. These ones were beautiful, and wickedly sexy. The triangular toe cap was sinfully pointy, and her slender foot looked beautiful where it rose from the toe area, his eyes following her shimmering black nylons upward to where a slender black leather band circled her trim ankle and was fastened in a little buckle at the side, a triangular piece of leather cupping the back of her heel. The heels of the shoes were incredible. They were about 4" high and weren't just slender, they were more dangerously rapier-like in design. The sharpness of them was setting Mitch's teeth on edge just looking at them. Plus, the little bit of additional height gave her well-toned calves some added definition that had the blood pumping back into his groin already. He couldn't look at the sexy shoes without picturing her on her back, the heels of the cum-fuck-me shoes digging into the sheets as he lay on top of her, his rock-hard cock driving her deep into the mattress with every pounding stroke. With an effort, he found himself swallowing once more, finally able to speak. "Those shoes are gorgeous, Mom, and they definitely work with that outfit."

"Are you sure? Are you sure they're not a little too racy?" she asked again, then turned around and extended one foot out backwards, flexing her foot to show off the sexy shoes and her legs to their best advantage.

"They're fantastic. Definitely—you should definitely wear them," Mitch gushed, following the alluring line of her shapely legs from the tip of her heel all the way up to her waist, her shapely legs and curvy behind looking amazing in the tight-fitting pencil skirt. He allowed his eyes to roam over her whole spectacular body up to her pretty face, and then all the way back down. Man, those shoes were perfect.

"Okay then—I'll keep them on, if you say so," Nicole agreed, a smile on her face. Mitch was standing before her, staring as if struck dumb. As she could see his hungry eyes all but devouring her body, she let her eyes flick down, noticing a pulsing movement in his groin once more. She smiled to herself, happy to see the reaction she was causing in her son. "Uh, were you going to take some pictures?"

"Oh, yeah. Right," Mitch replied, his mother's words snapping him out of his trance. He brought the camera up and started taking some pictures, his mother posing for him with very few instructions required.

Nicole was loving it, knowing her son would be using these pictures he was taking of her to jerk off to. She'd noticed those shoes she'd picked out in a number of pictures of her on his computer, from the folder labelled 'Business Attire'. He had a thing for glamorous women in business clothes and sexy high heels, and shoes like the ones she'd bought had figured prominently in a number of shots. After she'd stepped from one side of the family room to the other, giving him a variety of shots in which she usually gave him a smolderingly hot 'come-hither' look, she stopped and turned to him. "Since this is supposed to be the type of thing I wear to work, how about we take some shots where I'm sitting at the desk," Nicole said, pointing to a desk on one side of the family room that her husband usually used.

"Sure, let's try it," Mitch responded, eager for as many shots of his mother as he could get.

Nicole stepped over to the desk and pulled out the rolling chair, and then stopped. "Before I sit down, maybe we should take a few shots where I'm standing at the desk, as if I'm looking down at some important papers. What do you think?"

"Yeah, good idea."

Nicole stood facing the desk, with Mitch at the side looking at her in profile, camera up and ready. She leaned well over the desk, reaching out with the hand on the opposite side of her body from where Mitch was and put her fingertips on a piece of paper. She kept her other hand on her hip and her elbow well back, giving her son a perfect view of her ample tits in profile as she leaned over.

"Oh Jesus," Mitch mumbled as he surveyed his stacked mother's gorgeous curvy body from the side. Her bum was nice and round, beautifully displayed in the sexy pencil skirt, her nylon clad legs looking shapely and alluring in the shimmering black hose, all the way down to those teasingly sinful shoes, the one nearest him tilted up provocatively as she leaned over. His eyes followed the tempting lines of her body back up to her midsection, where the tight vest formed smoothly to her slender waist, and then flared out in a cupping fashion around her spectacular breasts, huge teasing shadows falling on the underside of the massive orbs as she leaned over. For a few seconds, Mitch stood spellbound, the only part of him that was moving was the slab of meat inside his pants getting bigger.

"Is this pose okay?" Nicole asked, turning to look at Mitch, a lock of her frosty blonde hair falling teasingly over one vivid blue eye, her lashes long and inviting.

"Y...yes...that's perfect," Mitch stammered as he finally got his wits about him and started snapping pictures. He took a number from that side, and he even zoomed in for a few shots of his mother's magnificent chest, knowing he'd make use of those shots, and more, in his daily jackoff sessions. He then moved all around her, snapping pictures as she varied the pose slightly, occasionally looking right into the camera with a teasing look that was hot enough to melt steel. It didn't take long before Mitch was hard as a rock again, his face gleaming with a fine sheen of sweat as his heart beat rapidly in his chest.

"Okay, why don't I sit down for a few shots?" Nicole slid into the chair, which was turned sideways from the desk at this point. As she faced Mitch straight on, she shifted forward in the chair, as if trying to get more comfortable. She didn't look down, but she could feel her skirt sliding higher on her thighs, which was exactly what she'd intended. She hunched forward in the chair at the same time as she turned it slightly towards the desk, once more causing the skirt to shift even higher. In her peripheral vision, she could see Mitch looking down at her, his eyes focussed on her legs. She took the outside leg closest to him and drew it up and over the other, crossing her legs teasingly. Although she didn't move her head, she looked down from the corner of her eye and saw just what she'd hoped.

"Oh my God," Mitch thought to himself as he looked down at his mother. When she'd sat down in the chair and shifted around to get comfortable, he'd noticed her skirt slide higher on her gorgeous thighs. And now, when she'd crossed her legs, he got a teasing glimpse of her stocking tops and just a hint of her creamy thigh above. The band at the tops of her nylons were a myriad of delicate black lace, and looked deliciously sexy as they gripped her thighs tightly. He could see that with the way they fit, they had to be thigh-highs, just like he loved in so many pictures of her he'd Photoshopped. He wasn't keen on pantyhose, and those thigh-highs looked fantastic. It made him dream of seeing more. His mother seemed focussed on the top of the desk before her, and it appeared that she didn't even notice that her skirt had ridden up revealingly. He hoped she wouldn't notice before he got a few shots in. "That's perfect, Mom," he said hurriedly, trying to keep her distracted. "Why don't you just keep your chair a little bit sideways like that, but reach forward and do a little writing, as if you're working on a report or something."

"Alright." Nicole grabbed a pen off the desk and shifted forward, the upper part of her body over the front of the desk while still sitting slightly sideways in the chair. When she'd moved, she'd felt her skirt move just a little higher, just as she wanted. She knew that would make even more of her stocking tops come into view. She peered down at the paper in front of her, her perverted mind going into overdrive as she teased her horny teenage son.

"Fuck me," Mitch muttered to himself as he started snapping away, almost all of his mother's stocking top visible on the one leg she had provocatively crossed over the other. He took a number of shots as he moved from side to side in front of her, again he surreptitiously zoomed in for a few shots of those tantalizing legs of hers.

Nicole was really getting into it, teasing her son mercilessly as he took picture after picture of her in the sexy business clothes. At one point, she held the back end of the pen up and teasingly took it between her ovalled lips, and then moved it teasingly back and forth as she looked at the meaningless words on the page in front of her.

Mitch noticed what his mother was doing, zooming in on her pretty face as she pursed her lipstick-painted lips and then moved the pen back and forth between them, as if she was sucking a little cock. Mitch felt his turgid prick lurch in his pants, and hoped he wouldn't go off right then and there. His mother then leaned forward and pretended to be writing something, and as she did, her huge breasts sat right on the desktop, spreading out slightly to each side as she continued to pretend writing. Mitch snapped a number of shots of the big heavy mounds, teasingly pressed onto the desktop. He thought about how good it would be to be that desktop right now, to feel the impressive weight of those massive guns pressing down on him, incredibly soft and deliciously warm.

"RING!...RING!"

Mitch stepped back, surprised by the ringing of the phone. Equally startled, Nicole picked up the phone on the desk. "Hello." Mitch watched, wondering who it was, upset that their photo session had been interrupted.

"Oh hi, honey. Where are you?" Nicole flicked her eyes to Mitch's, letting him know it was his father.

"Uh...okay, sure. I wasn't expecting you for another hour or so." Mitch could tell by the look on his mother's face that she didn't seem too happy about their photo session being cut short either.

"Yes, he's home." Her eyes flicked back to Mitch as her husband continued to talk on the other end. "So you're on your way for the pizza right now?" Mitch watched her eyebrows furrow and her mouth turn down in a bit of a grimace as she listened. "Okay, I guess we'll see you in about ten minutes then. Bye."

Nicole hung up the phone, pissed off that her plan had been cut short. She still had another killer outfit she wanted to show her son—now, that was going to have to wait. "Your father left work early. He wants to get everything he needs to do finished and then get to bed early for that stupid fishing trip tomorrow." Mitch could hear the irritation in her voice, and although he was upset about their photo shoot being cut short, it made him just as happy to see that his mother was upset about it as well. "He's picking up a pizza and he'll be home in about ten minutes. I guess I should get changed, I don't want to get these new clothes messed up. Sweetie, since he's going to be here soon, could you set the table?" As Nicole said that, she looked down at herself, seeing that her skirt was hiked up over her crossed legs. "Oh dear, was my skirt like that the whole time?" she asked, making sure Mitch's gaze followed hers down to her shapely thighs before standing up and smoothing down her skirt.

"Uh...no. I don't think so. I never really noticed," Mitch lied with a dismissive shrug of his shoulders.

"Oh good," Nicole said as she stepped up to Mitch and gave him another peck on the cheek. "Thanks so much for taking those pictures, sweetie. That was fun."

"Yes, it was," Mitch replied, feeling himself flushing as his mother's warm fragrant scent overwhelmed him.

Nicole stopped at the foot of the stairs, one hand on the bannister as she turned to him, a coquettish look in her eyes. "I was hoping to show you one more outfit before your father got home." She paused for a second as Mitch looked at her expectantly, and then she tilted her head slightly and gave him another smolderingly hot look. "I think you'll like this one even better than the other two. Maybe sometime tomorrow...when your father's gone. Would you like that, baby?"

Mitch was beside himself with excitement, his cock like an iron bar in his pants as he looked at his mother standing before him in that incredibly sexy business outfit and those amazing shoes. And now, she'd called him 'Baby', something she hadn't done it years. Something about the way she said it sent a jolt right to his cock, his mind racing with lurid thoughts at what the simple of use of that one word seemed to promise. He hoped to find out tomorrow, when his father was gone, just like she'd said. He couldn't wait to see the other outfit she'd mentioned, especially when she'd given him that sultry look when she talked about it.

"Yes, I'd love to see it tomorrow," Mitch replied, loving the teasing smile on his mother's face as she turned and made her way upstairs. He watched her lush backside sway provocatively from side to side as she walked up the stairs, riveted in place by his view of her fantastic body. As she disappeared from view, he finally broke out of his trance, willing his turgid prick to calm down as he made his way into the kitchen and grabbed some plates. He'd just finished setting the table when he heard the garage door open and then his father entered, a big pizza box from Gino's in his hand.

"Hey, son, the weekend is upon us, and I hope the fish are biting," Rick said as he plopped the pizza box down on the table.

"I hope so too, Dad," Mitch replied, setting a pile of napkins down in the middle of the table. After what had just happened with his mother, he wanted to make sure he had the lay of the land confirmed for the next day. "You guys are staying over Saturday night, right?"

"Yeah, Ed booked a cabin up there for the night," Rick said as he pulled off his tie and walked over to the fridge. He tossed Mitch a Pepsi as he cracked open a beer for himself and poured a glass of red wine for his wife.

"So...uh, what time do you think you'll be back Sunday?"

"We'll fish in the morning for awhile before heading back. So...I don't know, we'll probably be back around noon or 1:00. I'll call when we're on our way. Just like with you, your mother likes me to call like that."

Mitch wasn't sure why, but he was happy to hear that he and his mother would have plenty of notice before his father got home.

"You make sure you help your mother clean up that attic," Rick said, nodding to Mitch to let him know he was serious. "I don't want you taking off with Justin and leaving her to do it on her own. Whatever your mother asks you to do, you do it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Dad. Don't worry, I'll do whatever Mom wants me to do." As Mitch poured his can of Pepsi into a glass he was already dreaming of what he wanted his mother to ask him to do. Obscene thoughts ran through his brain as he thought about her in the two new outfits she'd already shown him. He couldn't wait to see what that next outfit she'd mentioned was like.

"So, you brought pizza?" Nicole said as she strode into the dining room.

"Yeah, I figured that would be a good way to start the weekend." Rick handed Nicole her glass of wine and held up his glass of beer. "To a successful weekend, whether that be fishing or cleaning up the attic?"

"Yes, to a successful weekend," Nicole said as the three of them clinked glasses and drank. Mitch noticed she gave him a sly little smile when she said that, again that look in her eyes setting him to wondering what she was thinking.

"Is that a new outfit? I don't think I've ever seen that before?" Rick said as he sat down and grabbed a big slice out of the pizza box.

"Yes, it is. I picked up a couple of new things today. I'm glad you like it." Nicole turned towards Mitch. "What do you think, sweetie?"

Mitch noticed when his mother turned away from his father, she gave him a conspiratorial little wink as she faced him, turning her lush MILFish body from side to side for him to look at. Again, Mitch was knocked outfit by what she was wearing. His eyes were once again drawn to her voluptuous breasts, gorgeously displayed by a sleeveless powder-blue ribbed turtleneck. Like the black turtleneck she'd worn last night, the vertical ribs followed the delightful contours of her round heavy breasts as they flowed in and out around the soft pillows of tit-flesh. The light blue material accentuated the immense size of them by casting alluring shadows on her midsection. Below that, she had on a denim miniskirt that fit snugly around her curvy behind, the hem of the mini ending at about mid-thigh, teasingly perfect for someone her age. The blue of both her top and her skirt made her warm blue eyes look even more alluring, her gorgeous blonde hair framing her lovely features enchantingly. Finally able to draw his gaze up from her shapely body to her face, Mitch could see the gleam in her eyes as she turned slightly from side to side, giving him great views of her fantastic body. "It looks very nice, Mom." He returned her sly smile. "Did you buy any other new things?"

"Oh, a couple of other things," Nicole said as she reached for a slice of pizza, giving Mitch another secretive wink.

"I need another beer," Rick said a couple of minutes later as he finished the bottle in front of him.

Nicole looked over her shoulder until he was busy rummaging around in the fridge before turning to Mitch and whispering quietly, "This isn't the outfit I was talking about. I'll show you that one tomorrow." She accompanied this by reaching beneath the table and giving Mitch's leg a little squeeze, her fingers closing around his thigh. Mitch almost groaned out loud, his mother pulling her hand away just as his father sat back down at the table. With the blood once more surging to his prick, Mitch could barely keep his hands from shaking as he picked up his slice of pizza and took a bite, his eyes flicking over to the front of his mother's tight sweater, her nipples now poking against the tight blue fabric. Fortunately for Mitch, she behaved herself for the rest of the meal. He was afraid if she touched his leg again, he'd go off right in his pants.