Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,724 Followers

"Well now, that's what I want to hear from my little boy." She paced back and forth beside the bed, looking fantastic in her sky-high heels, the slutty outfit emphasizing her mature hourglass figure. "Now, where shall we start? Hmmm, I know just the thing." Mitch watched as she strode purposefully over to the closet and stepped inside, coming out moments later with a number of his father's ties draped over one gloved hand. "At least your father is good for one thing," she mumbled under her breath as she took one tie and wrapped it around her son's wrist.

"Wh...what are you doing?" Mitch asked, his voice almost quaking.

"I want to make sure you stay just the way I want you," his mother replied, pulling his arm out and quickly fastening the tie to the top of one bedpost. She grabbed another of the ties and moved to the other side of the bed, reaching across and doing the same to his other hand. "I want to make sure you learn to respect you mother, and I want to make sure you understand who's in charge here." Mitch had been leaning against the headboard with the sheet over his lap, so Nicole reached forward and snapped the sheet downwards, drawing it completely off the bed and tossing it aside. She grabbed another of her husband's silk ties and reached for Mitch's foot, winding the tie around his ankle.

"What are you doing now?"

"Just shut up and do as you're told. Maybe you should have thought more carefully when you were jerking on that big cock of yours while looking at those pictures of me." She fastened the tie around his ankle and then drew his leg to the side until it pointed towards the corner of the bed. Satisfied he was in the position she wanted, she knelt down, fastening the other end of the tie to the corner post beneath the bed. She grabbed the last tie she'd brought, and quickly did the same to his other leg. "There, now you're just the way I want you," she said, a wicked leer on her pretty face.

Mitch looked down at himself, totally spread-eagled on the bed. He tentatively pulled at his constraints, and realized that she'd fastened them securely, but not too tight, and he knew if he really tried, he could break his bonds in an instant. But he definitely had no intention of doing that—after all, having his mother dominate him like this was another of his ongoing fantasies.

"But Mom," he said, pulling his arms and legs as if fighting to get free, "wha—"

"SLAP!!" Her gloved hand swept quickly through the air, slapping him in the face, the abruptness of her act stunning him. "NO TALKING!" She laid her hand over his stinging face, caressing it gently. She crawled onto the bed and slung her nylon-clad leg over him, straddling his midsection. "The only thing I want coming out of that mouth of yours right now is your tongue." She sidled up closer to his face, her gorgeous pussy glistening wetly in the opening of her crotchless panties. Mitch could smell her alluring scent, the warm womanly fragrance hitting his senses like an intoxicating drug. She rolled her hips slowly just above his face, letting him see what she was about to feed him. When she saw him instinctively lick his lips, she lowered herself, pressing her steaming loins right against his face. "C'mon, baby, get that tongue out and show Mommy some respect."

Mitch shivered with excitement as his mother's hot moist pussy pressed down on his mouth. Even if he wanted to get out from beneath her, there was no way he would have been able to. Eagerly, he slid his tongue forwards, letting the muscular organ slither right up inside her, the tip probing against the dripping tissues of her seeping trench.

"Ah yeah, that's the way," Nicole said with a soft moan, "show Mommy how much you love that pussy you came out of eighteen years ago."

Mitch enthusiastically rolled his tongue all around her coital walls, letting her oily juices flow right onto his waiting tongue. He let the honey-like nectar slide deeper into his mouth, the flavour blossoming on his taste buds. He instantly wanted more, and sent his tongue deeper, like a divining rod probing for the spring that would give him the life juices he needed. The fragrant cunt-honey was seeping in waves out of her dripping snatch, now spreading out beyond his mouth to cover the lower part of his face. He instinctively tried to bring his hands to her body and pull her down even harder onto his working mouth—but he couldn't, the restraints keeping him in place.

"You want more, baby?" Nicole asked, smiling to herself as she held onto the headboard, rocking her hips back and forth as she mashed her cunt right down on her son's handsome face.

"Mm-hmmm," Mitch mumbled in agreement against her steaming loins.

"Okay, baby," his mother said, angling her hips backward slightly, bringing the erect spire of her fiery clit right in front of his mouth. "Work on that clit for a little bit, and then Mommy will give you a nice big mouthful of honey."

Inspired by her promise, Mitch wrapped his lips around the stiff nodule and sucked, using his tongue to bathe the sensitive red button with his saliva.

"Oh God, that's perfect. I don't know why I wasn't using that mouth of yours years ago." Nicole gripped the headboard tightly in her gloved hands and tipped her head back, surrendering her curvy MILFish body to the luxurious sensations her son's avidly-working mouth were causing within her. "That's it, baby, suck that clit...just keep sucking...keep...OH FUCCCCKKKKKKKK." Nicole gasped out loud as she came, her body convulsing spastically, spraying her juicy nectar all over the lower part his face.

"Mmmm," Mitch purred, feeling her clit throbbing between his lips as he continued to suck on it, warm womanly juices gushing out onto his chin.

"Okay, baby," his twitching mother gasped out as she shifted her hips upwards, pulling her tingling clit from between his lips and plastering her dripping twat right down onto his mouth. "Get it all. Get every drop you can of that pussy-juice—show Mommy how much you want it."

Mitch eagerly lapped up her discharge, swallowing lustily as he drew the fragrant nectar into his mouth and down his throat. His mother kept rocking back and forth as she came, making a total mess of his face with her spraying cum. Her quivering body finally slowed, and she sat right down on his face, rolling her lush behind in a teasing circle as she bathed his face with her dripping labia, totally covering his skin with her flowing juices. She shifted back and looked down at him from above, his face glistening obscenely with her creamy nectar.

"That was good, baby, but I don't think you've shown Mommy enough respect yet." With the words barely out of her mouth, she shifted forward again, bringing her seeping cunt right back down onto his mouth.

She rode his face through two more orgasms before letting him up for air, his face and hair covered with her slimy discharge. She looked down at her son as she sat back and recovered from her last climax, her sumptuous chest heaving as she drew in big gulps of cool air. Mitch was a mess, but the blissful look of contentment on his flushed red face told her all she needed to know.

"Are you okay, baby?" Nicole asked, swinging her leg over his body until she was kneeling at his side.

"Yes," Mitch replied, drawing in big breaths of fresh air himself after having spent so much time pinned beneath his mother's sauna-like pussy.

"Well, it looks like part of you is definitely okay." Nicole had a beguiling smile on her face as she turned and looked at his midsection, his horse-like cock pointing rigidly northward, a glistening web of precum drooling from the tip. There was a huge puddle of the stuff coating his abdomen—obviously the alluring cock-sap had been flowing out of him for some time. "My baby's such a mess everywhere, I guess Mommy should clean him up."

Nicole leaned down and started licking his face. Like a mother cat with her kitten, she let her raspy tongue rake over his skin until she'd licked up every glistening drop of her cunt-honey. "Mmmmm, now I want some of this," she said softly, shifting down on the bed until she was even with his midsection. As she lowered her mouth, she put one hand around his surging erection and lifted it out of the way, slowly pumping it at the same time.

Mitch watched, unable to move but thrilled by what he was seeing. As his mother lowered her face towards his taut abs, she took her other gloved hand and pulled back her hair, allowing him a perfect view of her face in profile. She flicked her eyes to his for a titillating second before placing her pursed red lips on the slimy puddle of precum and started licking and sucking, drawing the succulent masculine juice into her mouth. Her gloved hand stroking his prick was turning him on even more.

"Mmmm, that's so good, but I think my baby still needs some relief. Is that right, sweetie?" she asked teasingly as she pumped his rigid pecker.

The black gloves felt wickedly erotic on his prick, and Mitch felt another throbbing pulse go through his beefy dong, his eyes seeing another shiny gob of precum bubble from the tip and slide down the inverted V on the underside of the massive glans.

"Oh dear, look what you're doing to Mommy's new gloves," Nicole said, rubbing her glove-covered fingers right over the dripping red eye of his monstrous cock. She took her other hand and pumped the thick veiny shaft at the same time, forcing more of the tasty elixir to flow out over her hand. She held her gloved hand up for him to see, his glistening slime shining lewdly on the jet black material. "Well, I was going to jack you off to give you some relief, but look at what you're doing to these gloves. No, there's no way I can do that."

She sat back and let go of his enflamed prick, her curvy bum resting on her sexy stilettos. She looked down at her tied-up son, noticeably suffering with the need to climax, his engorged cock throbbing and pulsating with each powerful beat of his heart, the engorged head looking angry and menacing. Mitch twisted against his constraints, wishing he could take his cock in his own hand and jerk it off right there on the spot. Being forced to eat out his mother for so long had been a tremendous turn on, his cock becoming stone-hard not long after he started. And then when she'd licked his face clean, and then lapped up the precum from his stomach, he almost came right there on the spot as he'd watched the lewdly obscene act. The sight and feel of her gloved hand on his prick had been exquisitely perverse, and he'd hoped she'd jerk him off, but now that dream was shot too.

Nicole reached up and stretched, her mouth-watering tits thrusting even further forward over the front of the demi-cup bra. She flicked her hair from one side to the other, the lustrous blonde locks looking wild and sexy as she did. When she looked back at him, Mitch's eyes focussed on her gorgeous mouth, her brilliant red lipstick beckoning to him like a neon sign. She pursed her lips into a tempting oval, teasing him mercilessly.

"Mom, I...I really need to come. Your...your mouth...," he gasped out, pleading with her to give him some relief.

"Oh honey, I'm sorry. I don't think I can do that. I just put on this nice fresh coat of lipstick. Don't you think it looks nice?"

"Oh God, Mom...it looks...it looks amazing. Your lips are so beautiful," Mitch said, his voice nearly frantic as he twisted and turned against his bonds. "But please...something...I...I need something."

"Well, I guess there is something I could do," Nicole said teasingly, running the tip of one gloved finger sensually along her full bottom lip. "But if you make a mess, do you promise to clean up after yourself when you're done?"

"Oh God, yes. Please, Mom, I'll do anything."

"Okay, baby. Let's see if Mommy can take care of that big hard cock for you. Oh my, it does look angry, doesn't it?" She reached forward and circled her hand around the base, testing the rigidity. Once again, she was amazed at the size of the thing—her fingers never came close to touching the palm of her hand. And the stiffness—totally unreal. It felt hard enough to cut glass. "Oh wow. I don't think I've ever felt such a hard cock before."

"Please, Mom...please. I need to come." Mitch was thrashing about on the bed, pulling repeatedly against the constraints.

"Okay, baby. Just remember what you said about cleaning up after yourself," Nicole said as she swung her leg back over his supine form, her steaming Mommy cunt right above the throbbing head of his rigid erection. With her gloved hand wrapped around his pulsing dick, she steered the drooling cockhead between the opening of her crotchless panties, snuggling the massive knob right up against her dripping labial curtains.

"Watch, baby. Watch every hard inch of that gorgeous cock go way up inside Mommy. Watch that cock go where you came out of eighteen years ago. And now you're going back inside, just where Mommy wants you. Oh yeah," she groaned, letting her weight down on his thrusting erection. It spread her slick labia wide open, almost to the point she felt he was going to tear up her insides, but it felt so good, she couldn't resist taking more and more. She eased herself all the way down until she was sitting deep in the saddle, her shaven loins pressed flush against his, the engorged knob rubbing teasingly against her cervix, the massive thick cock totally filling her MILFish cunt. "Oh Jesus, it's so big...so fucking big." She rolled her hips, luxuriating in the wickedly delicious feeling of being filled like never before. She wondered if she'd ever get used to her son's incredible size, but knew she'd keep taking that gorgeous cunt-stretcher, whenever and wherever he wanted.

Mitch had gotten turned on even more listening to his mother's illicitly lewd words as he'd watched the rigid stanchion between his legs slip deeper inside her. Her pussy felt like a molten furnace, her incendiary depths bathing his prick in hot oily juices. His beefy dong was totally enveloped in the hot buttery sheath of her vagina—and then she started to ride.

"So hard...so fucking hard," his mother moaned as she bounced wildly on his rearing prick. The slapping sound of their loins coming together filled the room, along with the scintillating fragrance of pure sex. Spread-eagled as he was, Mitch still flexed his hips up against her bucking form, driving his thrusting erection all the way into her as she bounced up and down. He'd become so aroused by everything that had happened to this point, that he knew he wasn't going to last long, but he also knew he really needed this release.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck," Nicole moaned, feeling her pleasure level escalate one more time. "Come with me baby, come with Mommy. Fill me up with all that sweet creamy cum of yours." Her nasty words were all it took to send Mitch over the edge.

"OH FUCK...I"M COMING!" he moaned loudly, just as the first thick rope of cum jettisoned deep inside his mother's squeezing pussy.

"YESSSSSSSSSS!" Nicole screeched, her own climax overwhelming her. She was quivering and shaking like crazy as she came, but she kept bouncing on his bucking prong, waves of ecstasy flowing through her as he dumped a massive load way up inside her. She could feel his powerful cock spitting out wads of thick cum, the clumps of semen pasting itself against her hot coital walls. They both came for a long times, savoring the tingling sensations of their mutual climax. She rocked back and forth fiercely as her pussy gripped and pulled at his spitting pecker, trying to draw out as much of that potent teenage semen as she could. The delightful waves of pleasure finally waned, and she sat right down, keeping his still-hard cock buried to the hilt inside her seething cunt.

"Mmmm, that was so good. Did you like that, baby?" Nicole rolled her hips in a slow circle, the teasing motion making Mitch feel wonderful.

"Oh God, yes. Mom...you're...you're incredible," he gasped out, his muscular teenage chest heaving as he slowly regained his breath.

"I know you really needed that, sweetie," she replied, provocatively rolling her hips again, letting him know she wasn't done with him yet. "But remember what you promised Mommy? Remember that you promised to clean up after yourself if I let you come?"

"Y...yes," Mitch said tentatively, unsure of what he'd gotten himself into when making that promise. He knew when he was on the brink of going insane with the need to come, he'd have said anything.

"That's my good boy. Time to put my clean-up boy to work. Here you go," his mother said as she shifted forwards, his spent member slipping from her clutching vagina in a slippery rush. She crawled forwards and gripped the headboard in her gloved hands again, her dripping cunt poised right over his flushed face.

Mitch looked up, totally surprised. The vivid pink lips of her pussy were mere inches from his face, the puffy swollen labia glistening with her womanly juices and spackled with drops of milky semen. He looked between her shiny inner lips as he spotted movement, and a heavy wad of thick white spunk slid down towards him.

"There you go, baby," Nicole said, feeling the gob of cum moving inside her. "Get it all." She lowered her hips, dropping her overflowing cunt right onto his mouth.

"Mmmppfff," Mitch moaned in protest, unable to move with her wide motherly hips and steaming cunt covering his face.

"C'mon, baby, you promised. Get every thick drop of that cum out of me. Show Mommy what you'll do for her." His mother ground her hips down on his face, forcing her hot wet cunt right down onto his mouth.

Unable to do anything but comply, and not wanting to upset her, Mitch opened his mouth and slid his tongue forwards, just as the oozing wad of semen slid forwards. His tongue was just beneath it, and the thick heavy gob slithered snake-like right onto the waiting paddle of his tongue. He drew it back into his mouth, letting his taste buds react to the new sensation. He realized it wasn't nearly as bad as he thought, and he actually liked the thick creamy texture. Knowing it was his own semen that he'd shot deep into his mother fired his burning teenage libido as well, and the nastiness of what she wanted him to do turned him on even more. After savoring the warm salty flavor, he swallowed, luxuriating in the feeling of his warm spunk sliding like liquid silk down his throat. "Mmmm," he moaned in pleasure, sending his tongue back between her dripping cunt-lips, searching for more.

"That's it, that's my boy," Nicole said happily, her voice full of praise as she pressed down with the muscles inside her talented mature cunt, pushing her son's massive load down towards his beckoning mouth. "Get every drop of that nasty cum out of Mommy's cunt. If you get it all, I'll give you a reward."

Mitch was enjoying the wickedness of what he was doing so much that her incentive of a reward was lost on him. There was no way he was stopping now. He enthusiastically licked and sucked at her overflowing trench, smiling to himself when he thought about the 'discharge overflow' problem they'd mentioned to Justin earlier. He continued to send his probing tongue deep into her cum-filled snatch, drawing out wad after wad of viscous white semen.

"Mmmm, you really seem to like this. You are Mommy's nasty little boy, aren't you?" Nicole said, rolling her hips all around her son's face as he continued to lick and suck at her dripping cunt. After a few minutes, she knew he'd gotten it all, but he was still eating her enthusiastically. There was something else she wanted, and then she'd let that perfect mouth of his take her right over the edge one more time. "Time for your reward, sweetie."

Unsure of what was going to happen, Mitch kept licking at his mother's throbbing loins as she started to move. She didn't go far, just shifting upwards a few inches. "Put that tongue out, baby. I want to feel that beautiful mouth of yours on my bum-hole now. I'm sure that anal bleaching I've done has left it nice and smooth for you." With those words, she sat back down, her warm behind now pressing against his mouth.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,724 Followers