Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,740 Followers

"Okay, slut, that's enough of that," he said, pulling his throbbing dick from her sucking mouth, a drizzling strand of precum bridging the gap between his glistening cock-head and her parted lips. He quickly undid the neckties binding her in place and lifted her off the bed, his muscular body moving intensely with a savage desire he never knew he had. He carried her across the room and pinned her back against the wall as he cupped his hands beneath her big curvy bum and lifted her up. His mother was still in shock from his fervent movements, but she instinctively lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist, crossing her stiletto-heeled shoes behind his back. He flexed upwards, nuzzling the engorged head of his stallion-like cock between her dripping labia—and slammed it home.

"YESSSSSSSSS," she hissed loudly, throwing her body forward as her arms slipped around his neck, her mouth biting into his shoulder as she stifled a scream of ecstasy. As he started to fuck her, she came almost instantly, "Ungh...ungh...ungh..." Her rhythmic groans of pleasure matched the pounding sound of their joined bodies slamming into the wall as he pounded her relentlessly, his turgid prick totally impaling her with each vicious thrust. They were fucking like animals, surrendering themselves to the savage pleasure both of them were feeling. She bucked and fucked back at him, her hips twisting and clutching at his jack-hammering cock as he mercilessly fucked her, his torched libido sending him into a frenzy of unsurpassed passion.

"OH FUCKKKKKKK," Nicole moaned loudly, coming again. She thrashed about like a ragdoll, mumbling incoherently as wave after wave of blissful ecstasy coursed through her lush mature body. Her head lolled from side to side as he drove the rigid stake between his legs deep into her, crucifying her rapturously with each savage thrust.

Mitch felt his balls draw up close to his body, but kept slamming his prick into her as his mother quickly recovered from her climax and fucked back at him, her body twisting and shaking like a wildcat, her gloved hands scratching at his back as she held on tightly, her talented pussy clutching and gripping his surging cock possessively, trying to pull him even deeper inside her.

"HERE IT COMES!" he moaned loudly, hammering her against the wall, the engorged head of his throbbing cock pushed flush up against the gates of her womb as he went off. A huge wad of spunk blasted forth, plastering itself against her cervix.

"Yes, give Mommy all of that beautiful cum," Nicole gasped out, feeling his semen spewing deep within her as another shattering climax overwhelmed her. The two lovers held tight to each other as they both experienced the blissful ecstasy of their mutual orgasm. Mitch's cock kept spewing, wad after wad of thick teenage cum bathing his mother's incendiary coital walls, filling up the birth canal he'd entered the world from eighteen years earlier. He filled her to overflowing, his thick milky semen squelching noisily out of her stuffed twat with each pounding thrust, the gooey juices dropping obscenely onto the floor beneath them. They were both gasping like runners at the finish line as they continued to come, their bodies twitching and quaking from the intenseness of their release. Finally, Nicole collapsed against him, her head dropping onto his shoulder as she held on for dear life, totally exhausted.

Mitch felt totally spent, his balls completed drained from the intense fuck. He loved the feel of his mother against him, her legs still wrapped tightly around him as she gasped hotly, her huge breasts pressed warmly against his sweat-covered chest, her breath warm against his neck, the scent of her perfume wafting luxuriously into his nostrils. He turned and carried her to the bed as she clung to him, unable to even move. He carefully laid her down on the sheets, his slowly-deflating cock sliding out of her in a slippery rush, big wads of spunk gushing out of her overflowing pussy onto the sheets.

"That was amazing," his mother said as he lay down beside her and pushed her damp hair off her forehead, smiling to himself as he looked at her pretty face. She was glowing with contentment as she turned on her side and closed her eyes, relaxing in post-orgasmic bliss.

"You're not quitting yet, are you, Mom?" he asked teasingly, letting his fingers slide down her body to cup one heavy breast.

"Not on your life, buster, but I do need a minute of two after that."

"How about if I give you some medicine to make you recover quicker?" he asked mischievously.

"Wh...what?" she asked, barely able to open her eyes.

Mitch rolled her onto her back and pushed her legs apart as he moved down in the bed. He crawled between her widely spread thighs and brought his mouth to her oozing cunt.

"SSLLLUPPPPP..." The nasty sound of her son sucking his own cum out of her overflowing cunt reached her ears. She smiled, loving how perverse her son had quickly become. She felt his lips press against her abused pussy as he sucked, and then he appeared next to her, his face right in front of hers. His mouth was closed, but a milky strand of spunk was dangling from his bottom lip enticingly. He brought his mouth down to hers and she opened her lips eagerly. As they kissed, he passed her a heavy wad of sperm-laden cum, and she took it, letting the warm masculine flavor settle on her taste buds. Their tongues played in the viscous clump of jizz before she finally swallowed, letting the silky cream slide warmly down her ravaged throat.

"Mmmmm, so good," she purred, smiling up at her son.

"I just might have to get some for myself," he said, knowing she'd loved having him lick her clean earlier. He'd loved it too, more than he ever thought possible. As he moved back between her legs and settled in, she drew her sexy legs up and let her thighs roll open, giving him total access to her juicy cunt. He pressed his mouth gently to her puffy labia, his tongue tracing delicately over the hot pink lips.

"That's it, baby, nice and easy. Just take it nice and slow. Mommy'll like that."

Like a kid watching Saturday morning cartoons, Mitch laid down on his stomach between his mother's spread legs and slowly serviced her, lovingly licking and cleaning up his warm milky cum.

"Mmmmm, so nice. Keep going baby, nice and slow. I think if you keep that up, Mommy's gonna give you another mouthful of her honey." Fifteen minutes later, she did. Her gloved hands held tight to his head as her hips bucked up against his face, flooding his waiting mouth with her warm womanly nectar.

"C'mon, let's take a shower," Mitch said as he got up from between her spread legs. "That'll help revive you." He got the big double shower going as she stripped off her clothes. She joined him and they kissed passionately beneath the pelting spray, the tingling pellets washing the sweat and cum off their bodies. They washed each other lovingly, Mitch spending extra time on her huge tits while she took her time soaping up his long heavy member.

"Get into bed," she said after they finished drying off and she pushed him towards the door. "It's time for us to go to sleep."

Mitch got into bed, loving the fact that he was going to be sleeping with his mother for the first time—the first time of which he hoped there would be many to follow.

"Ready to get some sleep, tiger?"

His mother's voice broke him out of his reverie, and he turned to see her standing in the doorway to her dressing room. She leaned against the doorframe and smiled at him, her body clad spectacularly in a white satin chemise, just like in a picture he had of her in one of his 'Bridal Lingerie' folders on his computer. The enticing piece of lingerie was much more casual than the merry widow and stockings she'd been wearing earlier, but just as sexy. It was made of shiny white satin trimmed in delicate white lace, the brilliant satin emphasizing every lush curve of her gorgeous hourglass figure. It fit close to her body, drawing your gaze to every rising mound and deep valley. The lace trimmed hem ended mere inches below her pussy, with an alluring slit rising a few inches up her left thigh towards her hip, the glimpse of her smooth upper thigh beneath that slit starting his heart pounding. He looked up to see that the soft satin panels cupping her breasts could do nothing to hide their tremendous size, and their gorgeous round heaviness. He could see her big nipples poking through, bold shadows falling beneath the pert buttons on the glistening satin panels. The top was trimmed with fine lace like the hem, with shiny satin ribbon-like straps going over her shoulders. He could see the straps were stretched taut by the imposing weight they were carrying.

"Mom, you are so beautiful," Mitch said as she slid into bed next to him and pulled the covers partway up.

"Thanks, baby. From all those pictures on your computer, I know how much you like to see me in white lingerie." She paused, running a fingertip teasingly along the inviting line of her mile-long cleavage. "Should I turn the light off?" She looked at him with that mischievous glint in her eye that he had already grown to love. "Or should I leave it on so you can look at me some more?"

"Leave it on, please," he said, his eyes feasting on her gorgeous body.

"All right. Give me a kiss, sweetie." They kissed passionately, and Mitch wanted it to go on forever. But his mother turned away after the kiss, putting her back to him as she lay on her side, ready for sleep. Somewhat disappointed, he snuggled into her back, slipping his arm over her to gently cup her big heavy breast.

"Mmmm, good night, baby. Sweet dreams," Nicole said, giving his hand a gentle squeeze to let him know it was okay for him to feel her up as they went to sleep. Just a few minutes later, she felt something prodding against the small of her back. On the verge of sleep, she felt him still groping her tits as he rubbed himself against her backside. The stiffness rubbing against her was insistent, and she could feel the intense heat from his throbbing cock-head pressing against her. "The glorious stamina of youth," she thought to herself, a knowing smile coming over her face at the same time she felt that tell-tale tingling between her legs. She reached behind and felt his erect cock, once again as stiff as a bar of steel.

"Oh baby, you're not hard again already, are you?" she asked over her shoulder, her fingers tracing teasingly along his rigid shaft.

"I'm always hard when it comes to you, Mom," he said, his eyes looking blatantly at her huge tits, delightfully encased in the shiny satin chemise. "You look so hot in that white nightgown, I can't help it."

"Oh baby, that's so sweet. I thought you might like it. I love the way the satin feels against my breasts. Feel for yourself," she said, rolling onto her back and pulling his big young hand to her chest.

"Oh Mom, it feels fantastic," Mitch replied, feeling her big nipples stiffening beneath the shiny white material as he ran his fingers over her big round tits. "Mom, do you think...do you think...?"

Five minutes later he was kneeling between her spread thighs, her legs up over his shoulders. He was levering his hips back and forth as he reached down and mauled her big tits through the chemise, loving the feel of the cool satin beneath his hands. He brought her to three more tingling orgasms before he finally came himself, filling her up with hot teenage semen once more.

He dropped back down between her legs and feasted on her dripping cunt, cleaning up every drop of his cum, bringing her to another screeching climax on the way.

Turned on by eating her and ready to go again, her turned her over on her hands and knees and took her doggy style, his surging prick shuttling in and out of her sopping cunt mercilessly. He turned her every which way, fucking her constantly in every position he could think of as the bed squeaked and shook in protest. He left her sexy chemise on, loving the way she looked in it as he fucked her. She came, time and time again until he finally blew another load deep inside her. She was on the verge of collapse as he pulled out of her, diving on her seeping cunt before his cum could stain the sheets. As he licked and sucked his cum out of her overflowing twat, he heard her gently snuffling as she drifted off to sleep, totally exhausted.

He lay beside her and looked at her gorgeous body as she slept. He felt her up through the chemise, and she didn't move a muscle, totally passed out from their sexual exertions. He left the light on but drifted off to sleep himself, his hand still cupped around her breast.

He woke up in the middle of the night and saw that she hadn't moved an inch since she'd dropped off to sleep, her body surrendering to the blissful exhaustion. He felt her up again, gently lifting her breasts out of the chemise and feeling her nipples become stiff as pebbles beneath his fingers. His cock stiffened as he continued to fondle her sumptuous tits as she slept on, the deep sleep of the totally fucked out. Not wanting to miss out on this opportunity to be in bed with his stacked sexy mother, he slowly pushed the covers down as he got to his knees beside her, the sound of her gentle snuffling echoing in the quiet room.

"Mom, you are so fucking gorgeous," he muttered quietly as he opened the drawer of her bedside table, taking out the jar of Vaseline and the black hairband she'd used on him earlier. He slipped the makeshift cock-ring beneath his heavy balls and scooped out a generous amount of the viscous lube. He squeezed and fondled her mouth-watering tits as she slept on, his other hand wrapped around his cock in a warm loving corridor. It didn't take long before he felt that tingling sensation in his midsection. He got to his knees and leaned over her, blowing another massive load all over her big billowy tits. Temporarily content, he wiped his greasy hand on the sheets and lay back down beside her, sleep quickly overtaking him.

About two hours later, he woke up again, his mother still in the same position, not having moved a muscle. He smiled to himself as he looked down at the ribbons and clumps of semen drying slowly on her chest, slimy rivulets running into her cleavage and down the sides of the big round spheres. He felt his teenage cock twitch again as he looked at her, the sexiest woman he had ever seen. He pushed the covers slowly off her and gently pulled her legs to each side.

"Ohhnnnn," she gave out a soft moan as her head turned to one side, but she slept on. He gathered up another handful of Vaseline and got to his knees between her spread legs, flipping the front of her chemise up to expose her pussy. It looked wet and puffy, the lips a brilliant pink from the constant abuse he'd put it through all day long. He decided she needed a soothing balm to make her feel better. A few minutes later, he pointed the engorged head of his big cock at her cunt and spewed that protein balm all over her gorgeous pussy, totally covering her exposed loins with his thick teenage semen.

"Hmm, I think it needs to be rubbed in to really work," he said to himself. He lay down between her parted thighs and used his tongue to spread the warm balm all over her puffy vulva, making sure some of the balm coated his tongue, the tongue that his mother had put to good use for most of the day. As he gently laved his tongue over his mother's succulent flesh, she slept on and snuffled softly, dead to the world.

He went back to sleep, knowing he'd likely wake up once more before morning and give her another load. He wanted to take advantage of this situation as much as possible—after all, his father was due home tomorrow—and who knew what was going to happen then?

...to be continued...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,740 Followers