Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitch gasped in surprise, but again, he was delightfully overwhelmed by the nastiness of her request. He loved the way her big curvy behind felt so comforting and smooth against his face, the warm curvy cheeks of her bum feeling sinfully soft against his skin. In the seconds before she sat back down, he could see the little pink starfish of her bum-hole winking down at him, the skin around it smooth and clean as a baby's bottom. He'd heard of anal bleaching, and now he knew what it was all about. The wrinkled pucker looked deliciously inviting, and as she sat down, he feathered his tongue out from between his lips, pressing the tip against the hot moist opening.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Work that hole with your tongue, baby. Get it nice and wet for Mommy." Nicole closed her eyes in bliss as her son really went to town on her bum, his hot thick tongue swiping lovingly over her backdoor. She rocked her hips back and forth, letting the flat of his tongue slide along her moist crevice for a couple of minutes. She shifted forward again, bringing her itchy needy anus right back over his mouth. She tilted her head back, closing her eyes in ecstasy as her son pressed the tip of his tongue right in the center of her hot opening. She willfully relaxed, letting his tongue slip right up inside her.

"That's it, baby, get that tongue way up inside there, let me feel it all the way inside me," she cooed, rolling her hips against his probing tongue.

Mitch was in heaven, loving the feel of the intense heat inside his mother against his tongue. He pushed harder with his tongue, sending it as far into her as he could, feeling her pucker gripping his tongue possessively. He felt her hands come down and pull her cheeks further apart, giving him even better access to her steaming depths.

"Yeah, that's it," she said, her gloved hands pulling herself wide open. "Now you can go even deeper. Get that sweet tongue as far up inside me as you can. That's what Mommy likes." She slowly rolled her hips, feeling his long thick tongue rubbing wantonly against the walls of her chute. She could feel him twisting and turning his tongue feverishly, worshipping her bum-hole like a slave—just as she'd hoped. She could tell how much he was enjoying it, and she let him work her over ravenously for five minutes or so, relishing in the exquisite sensations of her son's willing tongue probing deep inside her.

"Oh fuck, that's good, baby. Keep that tongue nice and still while Mommy fucks it for a minute," Nicole said as she started to slowly bounce, luxuriating in the feeling of her son's big thick tongue going in and out of her sauna-like backdoor. "Oh yeah...that's it... that's it...just keep that tongue way up inside there. Just another minute or two and Mommy's gonna spray another load of cunt-honey all over your face."

Nicole had originally intended on having Mitch lick her clit to climax after he'd serviced her bum for a while, but his tongue felt so good where he had it right now that she changed her plans. She brought one gloved hand down and shoved it between her legs, strumming her clit as she continued to bounce on his probing tongue.

"Oh yeah...keep that tongue working way up inside there, you sick motherfucker. That's it, keep working it...just a little...just a little...OH FUCKKKKKKKKKK," she wailed loudly as she started to climax once more. She ground herself down on his avidly working tongue as her fingers toyed with her clit, an intense orgasm starting deep inside her and blossoming to every tingling nerve ending of her lush body.

"Yes, here you go, baby," she gasped out breathlessly, angling her hips slightly downward as she felt herself going off. She could feel her cunt gushing, and knew she was spraying her son's face with her love-juices. She could feel him re-double his efforts, his searching tongue rolling in exquisite circles as he pressed it against the lining of her rectum. Her whole body was thrumming like a plucked guitar string as her climax continued, wave upon wave of rapturous ecstasy rolling through her. She was quivering and twitching like a wild thing as the delicious orgasmic tremors took control of her body.

"Such a great tongue...OHNNNNNNNGGG," she moaned as the last delightful sensations of her amazing climax washed over her. A nerve-jangling shiver tripped down her spine as her trembling body slowed, her huge breasts heaving provocatively as she gasped for air.

From his spot on his back beneath her, Mitch flicked his eyes up the front of his mother's spectacular body as she sat back, his gaze feasting on the protruding ledge of her huge thrusting tits, the massive globes looking fucking fantastic in the cupless bra, her big nipples standing out like ripe cherries. He'd loved servicing her gorgeous bum, and licked his lips happily, knowing he'd eagerly do that for her anytime she wanted.

"Mmmm, baby, that was so nice. You really showed Mommy how much you respect her. I think you've learned your lesson," Nicole said, reaching forward and undoing the necktie knotted around one wrist. As soon as she released both hands, Mitch rubbed his sore wrists, stretching and flexing his stiff arms as she undid his ankles. When he was totally free, Nicole pulled him against her as she lay down, kissing him passionately.

"Mmmm, I can smell your own cum on your breath. I like it," she said, running her gloved hands through his hair.

"You know, a lot of people would think you're a bad mommy for what we've done today."

"You don't think they'd expect you to punish me for being bad, do you?" she asked provocatively, giving him big doe-like eyes.

"I think they would," Mitch said, playing right along.

"Oh dear, I don't think I'd like that," his mother replied, her big blue eyes full of innocence as she looked up at him.

"I think you need to be taught a lesson just as much as I did," Mitch said, grabbing one of her gloved wrists as he got to his knees next to her.

"What are you doing?" Nicole asked, purposely putting a frightened look on her face.

"Just you wait and see," Mitch said sternly, wrapping the necktie around her wrist and fastening it securely. His mother had left the constraints tied to the bedposts, making it easy for him to secure her to them. He pulled her slightly higher up in the bed than he'd been, her back leaning up against a stack of pillows he'd shoved in front of the headboard. He moved from her arms to her long shapely legs, feeling himself getting exciting as he wrapped the ties around her slender ankles, right over the leather ankle-straps of her sexy stilettos. Satisfied that her bonds would hold her place, he stood back at the foot of the bed.

"Fuck me!" Mitch said to himself, knocked out by the insanely erotic vision of his mother tied up and spread-eagled before him. Her sexy slutty outfit looked wickedly delicious, the demi-cup bra making her enormous tits thrust out provocatively, her big thick nipples swollen and hard as bullets. The high-waisted garter belt drew your attention to her flat toned midsection, where the stretched ribbon-like garters and crotchless panties framed her hot wet pussy invitingly. He focussed on her dripping labial curtains, the vivid pink petals parted and gaping wantonly, the mysterious shadowy trench between the puffy lips seeming to call out to him for attention.

"So fucking sexy," he muttered under his breath as his eyes feasted ravenously on her curvy MILFish body, taking in every scintillating detail of her voluptuous pulchritude. Her spread legs drew his attention next, the long toned columns spread out to each corner of the king-size bed wantonly—like a slut—begging to be fucked, time and time again. The 5" heels of her sexy stilettos dug into the mattress, as if waiting to flex that prime mature body up against the hard thick cock that she expected to feel deep within her itchy pussy. Her spread gloved arms spoke of wicked surrender, the dominant mistress had now become the slave. This seemed to be emphasized by her alluring choker, the tendrils of the trailing black laces at the hollow of her neck pointing like a compass to her voluptuous breasts. The brilliant red rose in the center of the choker drew his attention to her slender regal neck, and then higher to her gorgeous face, her smooth flawless skin glowing with wanton desire. Her warm blue eyes stared back at him, her loving gaze enough to set him on fire. Her eyes looked erotically alluring with the darker eyeshadow and lash-lengthening mascara, one teasing flicker of those incredible lashes sending a jolt right to his groin. Her hair looked amazing, the honey-blonde tresses fluffed out and wild as a lion's mane. The lustrous locks framed her pretty face attractively, drawing his attention to her succulent mouth, the full pouty lips looking soft as pillows, the cherry-red lipstick calling out to him invitingly—the most perfect cock-sucking mouth imaginable.

"I didn't mean to be a bad mommy," Nicole said, pouting innocently as she looked at him with those doe-like eyes, pulling at her constraints, as if trying to break free. He knew that he had fastened them securely, but not tight enough to cause any pain, and he knew her theatrics were purely a show, a show to make him want her even more—and it was working.

Her flexing body caused her huge tits to wobble and jiggle invitingly, and he knew that was where he wanted to start. He kneeled on the bed and crawled up next to her. "I still think you need to be taught a lesson. I'm sure a lot of people would think it's inappropriate for a mother to be wearing a slutty outfit like this around her teenage son. I mean, look at this bra, leaving your big tits exposed like this, as if you were begging your son to reach out and grope them." He reached out and cupped the massive spheres, hefting and weighing them in his hands. He was once again amazed at how big and heavy they were, even bigger than he'd dreamed all those times he'd jerked off thinking about her, his eyes feasting on her gorgeous 36E bras as he'd fantasized many times about moments just like this.

"Oh dear, I didn't realize," she said apologetically. "I thought this might be a nice bra to just wear around the house every day. If you don't think that would be a good idea, I'll take it back to the store right away."

"No!" Mitch blurted out, running his thumbs over her rock-hard nipples, feeling them respond as he continued to grope and maul her sumptuous tits. "I think this would be a perfect bra for you to wear around the house."

"But maybe not when your dad's around. He might be one those people who doesn't understand what a mother should do for her teenage son."

"Yes, this bra should be just for me." He tweaked each of her nipples, causing her to gasp in delight.

"Mmmm, that feels good," Nicole said, thrusting out her chest towards his cupping hands.

"I think my bad mommy likes this." Mitch leaned forward, taking one rosy nipple into his mouth and sucking, his lips clamped on tight.

"Oh Jesus, yessss," his mother hissed, her body twisting against the constraints. With his mouth locked on her nipple, Mitch slid a finger between her legs and right into her seeping twat, spinning it in a slow torturous circle.

"Mmmmm, oh baby, you sure know how to treat your mommy," Nicole cooed, her eyes closing in bliss as she arched her hips up against his probing finger. Mitch slipped a second finger inside her as he moved to her other exposed breast, his lips clamping down as he nipped teasingly at the stiff pebbly bud. He started to slide his fingers back and forth within her hot velvety love-pocket, causing a series of animal groans to issue from his mother's purring throat.

"Ungghhh...so gooooooddddd," Nicole moaned, surrendering herself to her son's working mouth and hands. It didn't take long for him to bring her to the crest of another tingling release, and her body flexed and twisted spasmodically against her bonds as she came, her warm slick juices gushing liberally from her overheated cunt.

"Oh God, that was good," Nicole groaned softly as she collapsed back into the sheets, her big round breasts heaving as she gasped for air.

"We're just getting started," Mitch said, bringing his mouth back to her breasts as he slid his fingers way up inside her. Two orgasms later, he finally withdrew his hand from between her legs and sat back, her huge tits now covered with a glistening layer of his saliva. She lay against the headboard, panting breathlessly as she recovered from her latest climax.

"Here, lick these clean," Mitch said, bringing his gooey fingers to his mother's mouth. She eagerly formed her mouth into an inviting 'O', closing her full red lips down on his fingers once he'd slipped them inside. He sawed them back and forth salaciously as she licked, lapping up her warm juices. "Those lips feel really nice. Would Mommy like something bigger to suck on?" With her lips still wrapped around his fingers, she looked up at him with those doe-like eyes and nodded seductively.

"Well then, I think I've got just the thing," he said as he slung his leg over her spread-eagled form, a knee on each side of her sumptuous chest. His cock was at half-mast, heavy with blood but not fully engorged, the broad mushroom head bobbing out at about ninety degrees to his body. He wrapped his big hand around it and pointed it right at her waiting mouth. "Open wide, slut."

Nicole formed her lips into an inviting oval, giving him the perfect target to aim for. He fed the massive knob right between those beckoning red lips, feeding it deep into her mouth as he reached up and gripped the top of the headboard with both hands. He felt her push a wad of saliva to the front of her mouth, bathing his stiffening prick with her hot wet spit.

"That's it, slut, suck that cock. Show your boy what you're good for," Mitch said, getting right into the role he was playing. He looked down as he held onto the headboard and levered his hips back and forth, watching the sinfully obscene act of his long hard cock sliding wetly between his mother's hot red lips. His beefy dong stiffened quickly, until he was feeding her over 10" of hard thick cock. She was sucking slavishly, gobs of spit dangling lewdly from his veiny shaft and off her chin, a glistening web even extending down onto the uppers swells of one breast. She was moaning like a little tramp as she slurped and sucked, her cheeks caved in lasciviously as he fucked her face. The lemon-sized head filled her mouth, and he felt it bump up against the soft tissues at the opening to her throat as he moved back and forth. With only about half of his huge prick going into her mouth, he knew he wanted more.

"That's just not good enough, cocksucker," he said as he pulled his prick from her voraciously sucking mouth with an audible "POP!" He quickly loosened her bonds and spun her around, dragging her down on her back until her head hung over the bottom edge of the bed. He re-fastened her constraints, her nylon-clad legs and sexy high heels now pointing to the top corners of the headboard, her gloved arms now spread out towards the bottom corners of the mattress. Her hair hung down towards the floor like waves of golden silk, her gorgeous blonde looks shimmering in the warm amber glow of the room. With her head tipped back over the edge, it brought her succulent cock-sucking mouth in perfect alignment with her neck.

"That's better, open that mouth nice and wide for me, slut. Your baby boy's going deeper into that throat of yours." He smiled as he watched his mother eagerly open her mouth, tipping her head well back to let him know she was ready for what she knew was coming. "That's it. That's my good little cocksucker." Mitch stepped right up to her head and slid his raging hardon between her waiting lips, angling his hips downwards as he fed his throbbing cock-head deep into her mouth. With his feet firmly planted on either side of her head, he started flexing his hips back and forth, sawing his rigid erection between her avidly sucking lips.

"Mmppffhh," she gurgled lustily, her flowing saliva now running out from the corners of her mouth and down her cheeks, slimy webs dangling lewdly off her skin, some dropping onto the floor, while other glistening strands got caught in her hair. To Mitch, it looked wickedly nasty and sinfully exciting. With his cock throbbing fiercely, he reached forward and laid the palm of one hand just beneath her sexy choker, tenderly caressing her soft neck.

"Take a deep breath, slut, I want that throat of yours," he said as he levered his hips well back, almost pulling his surging prick from between her stretched red lips. Mitch could see the lustful fire in her eyes as she breathed deeply, and then she gave him a little nod to let him know she was ready. He adjusted his feet to make sure he had a firm stance, and then held her head in both his hands as he flexed forward. He felt the engorged knob bump up against the soft tender tissues at the opening to her throat, and then she tilted her head just slightly as he pressed more firmly forwards. As soon as she did that, he felt the broad flared crown slip past that point of resistance, and then all he felt was hot buttery softness as he slid his cock all the way home, stopping only when her pursed lips were nuzzled up tightly around the base of his turgid shaft.

"Oh fuck, that's beautiful." Mitch moaned softly as he savored the luxurious sensation of having his huge cock buried to the hilt in his mother's hot silky throat. He looked down and smiled as he saw her throat bulging obscenely, totally filled with his rock-hard cock. He drew back, watching her throat relax in, and then flexed forward, seeing her long neck swell and expand as he slid his prick all the way in, feeling her lips nibbling at his groin once more. He reached down and placed a hand along her throat, and then started to fuck.

"Oh yeah, perfect," he purred as he felt his long hard erection moving back and forth beneath his hand, her warm throat feeling exquisite against the pulsing shaft of his prick. It looked wickedly obscene to see her neck bulging in and out like that, but from the way she was mewing and moaning, he could tell that she loved it too. He kept going, long-dicking her velvety throat with one stroke after another, feeling his own cock beneath his fingertips as he caressed her long regal neck.

"Mmmmm," Nicole purred wantonly, loving what her son was doing to her. She was an expert cocksucker, with years of practice, and she'd deep-throated a number in her day, but those cocks were like nothing compared to her son's. She'd known how to angle her neck to let a cock slip into her throat, but she was surprised when she was able to take her son's huge member the very first time. She'd concentrated on relaxing her gag reflex, and then when he popped past that point, it had felt incredible, the long straight shaft going deeper than she thought imaginable, the bulbous head stretching and filling her throat all the way down, until his warm groin pushed flush up against her face, his rigid erection totally buried within her hot velvety throat. She loved the feel of him taking her like this, being tied up and used as his fuck-toy, her body his to do with as he pleased. She wanted him to use and abuse her whenever he wanted for as long as he wanted. She already knew she was a slave to his majestic cock, and wanted nothing more than to worship it forever—anytime, anywhere.

"Oh fuck, Mom, that feels amazing," Mitch said, his voice lush with praise as he rolled his hips on one downward thrust, feeling every square inch of her wet throat against his dong. She swallowed, knowing her throat was sending a scintillating rippling massage along the full length of his long hard cock.

"Oh Jesus, that is so fucking good." Mitch continued to lever his hips as he kept ahold of her throat, feeling his thrusting erection slide back and forth, withdrawing far enough to allow her to breathe rhythmically, and then sliding it all the way home, his heavy sperm-laden balls slapping against her forehead. They got into a smooth throat-fucking rhythm, going balls-deep with each slow merciless thrust. He could feel himself getting more and more aroused, but he wanted to get off inside her hot juicy cunt again.