All Comments on 'Mom's Naughty Workout'

by Skitround

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
daddy1950daddy1950almost 9 years ago
Sweet and sexy

I sense there could be a sequel. Hope so. Five stars.

jmscrztjmscrztalmost 9 years ago

More please sequellll

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Start!

You need to have a longer story line.... A very good start!

ammomanammomanalmost 9 years ago
EXCELLENT, part 1

Really enjoyed the story line. Well qritten. Maybe word/tense choice or two; but really a well written, interest keeping story, Thank You.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 9 years ago
SHORT BUT GOOD!

You have a lot you can do with this one. I really doubt anyone would go to the point you describe and not go all the way. I think this in as believable as "I'll only put it in just an inch or two." That only happens if he only has an inch or two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
liked it

liked it very much looking forward to read more from you only thing I didn't care for it was too short

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sequel

I hope this is just chapter one and not a one off story.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
a fine prologue

when will we be able to read the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Question

Is there going to be more to this story?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 9 years ago
A very good start

I want to read more of their vacation.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story!

Really great story, hoping there will be other chapters to this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Disappointed

It's a shame :\ this could have been a few chapters long, really good build up story about working out, just wish it hadn't got intimate so fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
to short

nice build up but ended too soon

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
A good start

I wish you would write longer stories, or at least continue them. Lots of teasing build-up with no satisfactory conclusion at the end of the story. This particular story was all foreplay, no fucking.

On a technical note, you switched from past tense to present tense at this paragraph:

"No baby. We can't." She said as she leans even closer so that her nipples brush my chest. She begins kissing my neck. I can feel tell that she is getting close.

Then back to past tense at:

"Oh baby, fuck!" It was the first time I had ever heard my mom curse and it was the hottest time I had ever heard that word spoken....

Pick a tense and stick to it throughout. Past tense is usually better than present tense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Had much more potential

You need to write more. Obviously he should be full fucking his mom after the workouts... Mutual masturbation is a good start, but shouldn't be the end...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Maybe I don't get it,

but was there some underlying attraction between mother and son that led to their affair?

Mom: "Your father doesn't think I'm attractive."

Son: "I do."

Stage direction: Characters proceed to sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PART 2?

Really great story... Part 2, please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what the F

Why stop at the almost best part

PaddyyddaPPaddyyddaPover 5 years ago
Hot story

With the potential for more. Maybe next time, consider drawing out the tease and the chase a little longer. The teasing can be as erotic as the final consummation. This was great, but it rushed a little too quickly from innocent photography, to mutual masturbation. It seemed like mere minutes from start to finish. Sometimes a longer wait, a longer tease, can be more satisfying, to the characters and reader alike.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Part 2 a must!

Rip142Rip142about 3 years ago

That was a fun read, and very erotic.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is a fantastic, romantic, intimate love story between mother and son. The passion, emotional intimacy, sensual chemistry between mother and son is logical and believable. This is the way I picture an incestuous love affair between mother and son would begin. I hope someday the author further develops this story line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous