Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We then took our time showering soaping each other up including washing our hair. I took time to shave as she dried her hair and I left her alone to finish. I went back to our bedroom and found my cargo shorts and a top to slide on, but then I pondered if I should wear them when Beth came in. Her hair was all dry now and she had added a bit of eyeliner and looked good.

"Nooooo, not those!" she said with her typical playful giggle. "You saw Mom and Darla, let's follow suit... I'll put on my new blue kimono and you can put on the robe that came with the outfit Mom bought you last weekend. "

"You wearing underwear?" I asked with a glint in my eyes.

"Nope, and you shouldn't either. I'm sure they'd love the view if you chose to open your robe. I don't know if they are wearing panties, but they definitely aren't wearing bras or bikini tops. My bet is they're bottomless too" she said with a grin.

We slid into our robes and I looked down at my dick. It was relaxed and flaccid but still long and fleshy. "Ah, screw it, I'll just let it stay open. We'll let Darla know what it's really like around here on the weekends" I said with a chuckle.

Beth had already tied her belt but glanced at me with my exposed cock and giggled. "You're right!" and pulled the tail of the bow on the belt releasing the knot. She also readjusted the front of her robe where the opening framed her breasts and basically hid nothing but her shoulders. "Ok, let's go down" she said with a wink.

As we entered the kitchen area they noticed us immediately. Darla's eyes went wide as a big smile came across her face and we could both feel both her and Mom's eyes on us. Mom had that mischievous look as she exclaimed "Perfect timing John! I need for you to fire up the grill. We're going to have beef fajitas with scrambled eggs for brunch. I was marinating it for tonight but I think it would be great now. "By the way, I love the robes on you two!" of which Darla enthusiastically agreed.

Both Beth and I replied that it sounded great and I headed out to start warming the grill as Beth settled onto a stool at the breakfast nook and asked what she could do.

When I returned for the meat, Mom had sent Beth to dad's study to get a bottle of champagne from a small fridge located in the bottom of his bookcase and given her oranges to juice to make mimosas to drink. Mom and Darla had slipped into aprons on as they readied to cook. Mom was going to sauté sweet peppers and onions and Darla was mixing up a number of eggs to scramble.

It wasn't long before I returned with the meat and started slicing it thin on the bias at the cutting board while everyone finished cooking and prepping the table. There was a lot of joking, laughing and like before, intentional physical contact as we all worked closely together in the kitchen. I thought of how well Darla fit in with Mom and Beth working in the kitchen and I was happy to see all the special ladies on my life so happy and I knew this was another very special moment.

It all came together as we finally settled into the smaller dining room table off the kitchen. The table had a glass top, which for the first time I fully appreciated because when Mom and Darla shed their aprons, they let their robes fall open naturally and I noticed immediately Beth was right... no panties.

Now we sat there casually, without an inclination of inhibitions of being seen or being checked out. We all toasted, clinking our mimosa flutes to loving times and loving family and I could have sworn I saw a tear form in the corner of Darla's eye.

Mom spooned a bit of the pico de gallo she had made the day before over the eggs in her fajita and casually mentioned how much fun we have talking sex when we're nude. Beth giggled and said it was becoming her favorite topic. Darla looked at Mom, Beth and then me in that order and said "Please don't let me stop you! Sounds like fun!" she added with a laugh.

Mom took a bite, chewed and swallowed and then broke the silence by looking at Beth and I and said "Darla knows I got a very special show, but she doesn't know the whole story of how it began and what happened afterwards" she said with her mischievous grin. "Why don't you two fill her in?"

"Oh yes! I understand its how all this started too! I'd love to hear!" said Darla as she took another sip of her mimosa.

Beth started off telling her about catching me spying on Mom and how at first I wouldn't admit fantasizing about her and how she got me to agree to think of some way of showing her my cock.

Mom interjected telling the side story of the "drip of icing" on Beth's blouse too. Darla seemed to get a kick out of the sidebar story and said it was quick thinking.

I then told her about how I planned it and rigged cameras up to catch Mom's reaction. That fact that there were videos of it really got Darla's attention and asked if she could see it.

I looked at Mom and she said "Sure, I forgot all about it. I haven't seen it myself!" but added "I sure hope you don't have it just lying around. I feel bit apprehensive having a file like that where someone could identify me."

Beth bailed me out on that one. "No, that's no problem Mom, John has a program that creates encrypted drives and we've stored it on that one. The encryption's very high tech, so don't worry. We can copy it onto a thumb drive for you to watch and then you can delete it after watching it."

Beth then filled Darla in on the offer of a massage and the story of how it all came about. Mom had already mentioned breaking the ice with Beth and the after dinner dance party the three of us had when we got home.

Darla looked at Beth with a big grin and said "It sounds like your homecoming sparked a whole new world for you all... not to mention me too! I don't know how to thank you Sweetheart!"

Beth automatically refused the sole credit. "Oh it wasn't just me, there was John giving the show, Mom laying down naked for the massage... it was like the perfect storm happening but so sexual and the added excitement of it being so incestuous..." she said with a giggle. "And I must admit both John and I are so glad you're now part of our family!"

Mom and I both smiled and nodded as Darla replied "Oh my god, not as glad as I am! Thank you guys sooo much!"

Beth then said "Now it's your turn! Will you tell us how you became bi? If it's a secret, that's Ok but otherwise we'd really like to know."

I noticed Mom looked at Darla and I got the impression that she knew something about it but not the full story.

Darla giggled which I had never seen or heard before and it crossed my mind that Beth's giggles were infectious. "Well, it's a secret, but so was yours so I don't mind sharing."

She went on about how last year she had taken a 5 day cruise by herself with the full intention of getting laid during the trip which resulted in her being extra horny from the anticipation of it all.

She went on about how the first day out she settled down next to the pool to get some sun. A beautiful red head who was about the same age took the lounge next to hers and before long they started to chat. Darla said they seemed to click from the start as they drank cocktails in the sun. Her name was Laura and she was there with her husband who liked to spend time in the casino.

Darla explained to us that she had been curious about women for years but never had the opportunity to undertake something like that and was very open to try it if the situation was right.

She admitted that she found Laura to be very sexy and attractive and felt a bit turned on as she watched Laura who often rubbed sun-block over her naturally pale skin as she slowly tanned.

Darla said she had started to feel turned on just watching her and as she imagined it being her hands on Laura's skin doing it. "I could feel myself becoming wet but I also knew I was way too shy to approach her on it"

Their chat continued and talk went on to include their cabins on the ship. Darla's cabin was below decks and had only a large porthole but Laura's was up high and included a balcony.

It wasn't long before the drinks caught up with the both of them and Laura suggested she come up and see their cabin. To make a long story short, once there, Laura admitted to Darla that she was bi and that she was very attracted to her.

Darla admitted her curiosity got the best of her and after a long kiss and the virgin touch of another woman they both ended up in bed, resulting in both of them having intense orgasms.

Darla said it was the best sex she had had in years, admitted she was totally now into being with another woman and how it truly opened a door to her sexual horizons even more.

We could tell there was more so we listened intently as we drank more of mimosas.

Darla continued saying later during pillow talk, Laura mentioned her and her husband Steve liked to swing on occasions with another couple. Laura asked if she might be interested in joining them during the cruise.

She suggested meeting for dinner and the show to get to know her husband and if she was interested, she would love for her to come back to their cabin with them if she wanted to, but would also fully understand if she wanted to pass on the invitation.

"I quickly agreed to meet them for dinner, especially after she showed me a picture of her husband on her phone. I'm glad I did, he's a great guy, good looking, funny and later that night I found out he was good in bed too. The three of us didn't get much sleep and I found out how being bi truly was the best of both worlds."

Mom looked at Darla. "Steve... Isn't he the one you see when he comes into town?"

Darla laughed. "Yes, he's the one, and with Laura's blessing, I might add. She's come down twice with him but her work schedule hinders most trips but she has her fun too by often staying with the other couple they swing with when Steve's out of town. He's a regional manager for a hotel chain and passes through fairly regularly as he checks on the sites. He usually stays at my home though, so the hotel people can't connect us."

"Oh, please don't tell him about our little family situation here... I know what can happen with a bit of pillow talk!" Mom said with a chuckle, though I suspected she felt it needed to be said.

"Oh, don't worry Hon! I'd never say anything about the family situation! But do you think it would be possible to tell Laura and Steve about you and I... Like being best friends for so long and discovering we're both bi?"

Mom gave a sheepish smile and said "Oh I think that would be fine, especially since they aren't from around here."

We all laughed at the way she said it.

It went quiet for a few moments and I noticed everyone seemed so relaxed and satisfied from the brunch.

I was the first to say something. "So, what do you guys have planned for the day?" I looked at Darla and said "I hope you don't plan on taking off" I added with a smile.

Mom and Darla looked at each other and grinned. Mom was the first to answer. "Oh, I think it's just going to be a nice lazy day and we'll play it by ear. I hear it's going to rain anyway."

Darla added "Yes, I'll stick around if no one minds. Not much to do at home today anyway" looking at Mom for a confirmation which she got in the form of another smile.

"What do you two have planned? Anything special?" asked Mom.

"Beth and I have some friends that will be at the lake today kayaking and we thought we'd grab ours and join them. We like to kayak on Taylor Creek that feeds it." I said in reply.

"Mom looked at us and said "What about the rain?"

Beth kicked in "I heard its due later in the late afternoon and as long as there's no thunderstorm it would be ok. Besides, we thought you two might like some alone time" she added with a grin.

I then said "Why don't you two find a movie from our DVD collection and take it upstairs and get comfy. Beth and I can clean up down here." Beth agreed.

"Oh no! We can..." started Mom before I cut her off telling her it was ok and that the two of them deserved a day off. Mom and Darla looked at each other, shrugged and said that sounded good to them and they were off to choose a movie. As they started up the stairs we said we'd say goodbye before we left.

Beth said it was a nice gesture and gave me a kiss on the cheek before we began collecting all the plates and started in on the kitchen. It didn't take us long to get everything cleaned up and start the dishwasher.

We went upstairs, put on some clothes, packed a bag and towels. I found an empty thumb drive and copied the movies from the encrypted drive to give it to them As we started pass Mom's room we stopped in to drop it off and say bye to Mom and Darla. It was Mom's turn to cuddle up to Darla as they watched the movie, which I recognized as the chick-flick Fried Green Tomatoes. "Here's the movies I took during the show I did for Mom. The hall camera is on the first file, and you're bedroom's on the second. All you have to do is plug it in into the back and use the "source" button to access them"

Both Mom and Darla smiled big grins and thanked us. "None of you?" asked Darla, but Mom kicked in and said with a giggle, "I don't think so, but if you're nice, I bet he'd put on a command performance for you!"

"Oh I think we should get him to put a show on for all of us" said Beth with her typical giggle.

I replied "Well maybe we can work it out where you can film me like I did Mom someday, but meanwhile we'll leave you two alone to enjoy the afternoon." They seemed to like that idea. We said our goodbyes and took off knowing both Darla and Mom would be sure to have a good time together.

I always kept the carrier mounted on my SUV during the summer months and it only took a minute to mount our tandem kayak before hitting the road.

~ ~ ~

We found Jake and Laura easily just as they were cleaning up the trash from their picnic lunch. Minutes later we were all skimming across the lake. The day was beautiful and perfect for kayaking. It was a sunny day with a mix of clouds but no wind and we found the surface of the lake smooth and easily cut across its surface.

About 4 o'clock the wind picked up and the rain started in form of drizzle and the four of us landed our kayaks back at the site where we left our vehicles. After helping each other load the kayaks, we said bye to our friends with promises to do it again soon.

As we took off, Beth automatically checked her phone which we had left in the SUV for messages and found that Mom had sent us a text.

"Mom says she's making lasagna and asks if we can stop and pick up some Italian bread and some red wine on the way home." Beth laughed, "I guess we drank it all last night. I think it definitely helped loosen things up between Mom and Darla. I'd say it was a very good investment!"

"That's an understatement!" I said with a chuckle as I looked at Beth and gave her a grin. "Remind me to buy stock in tequila and wine, there's got to be a future in it" I added jokingly.

We stopped and got the items and arrived home by 4:45. We stored the kayak right away and Beth grabbed the wine and bread while I got our bags and entered the house. The house smelled of baking lasagna which made me salivate just smelling it. Even Beth let out a musical toned "Mmmmmmm".

I yelled "Hey! We're back, anybody home?"

Mom answered "We'll be right down" in her own musical tone. I went to the SUV to get a grip I forgot and as I came back into the house I heard Beth say loudly "Wow! I love it!" I looked in the direction of the stairs as I entered the room to see Mom coming toward us. While we were gone, Darla must have set it up with someone to get it cut.

"Damn Mom, it looks great!"

Mom came up to me and gave me a peck on the lips and said thanks and then went to Beth and did the same. As Mom had kissed me I noticed a whiff of something a bit musky since I wasn't nose blind after coming in from outside. Was that a bit of Darla's pussy I smelled? I grinned and thought maybe our arrival had interrupted something.

Beth was all excited over it telling her how well it looks and how it made her look younger and how easier it will be to manage and take care of. I reinforced what Beth said and she then asked who did it.

I glanced at Darla as Beth talked and saw that she was just watching our reactions with a big grin. I gave her a grin back and a wink of approval. She winked back.

Mom admitted she really liked it too and explained that Darla called her friend who was home doing nothing and they had gone over to her home about 2 and was back here by 3.

"What do you think Darla?" asked Beth.

"Oh I agree what you all said! But I must admit there's another thing I like about it too... and that's now I don't need to hold her hair back to watch her do one of my most favorite things!"

We automatically knew she meant watching Mom eating her pussy and we all laughed out loud and I added "You know, that's s damn good point!" and we laughed again.

Darla agreed and added "Well that does it for one end; next we'll fix the other end. I'm going to see if we can get an appointment for a wax, then she'll be all set for her trip!"

Beth giggled and said "I can't wait to see that!"

Mom said "Why don't you come with? You can get waxed too! You can get a Brazilian like me. I hear it gets all the fine hairs down below."

Beth grinned but said "No, I can't. I just shaved for this weekend. I think I'd need to let it grow out a bit more before a waxing would work, anyway, it's a bit expensive for me right now until I get a paycheck or two, like maybe after you get back from your trip."

Mom replied "Oh Honey, this is going to be on Mom!" she said with a grin "Remember my little talk about getting to spoil my daughter a bit

Beth blushed a bit and said "Ok, we'll see... thanks Mom!"

We opened the wine and I poured each of us a glass as Mom took the dinner out of the oven to cool and rest. We congregated around the breakfast nook as usual drinking it as Mom and Darla asked us about our day. We told them we had gotten there just after 11 and caught our friends just as they were just taking off again and had a good time.

I then asked Mom and Darla "So, did you get a chance to play the videos?" with a grin.

Mom giggled like Beth "Oh yes... we watched them. It looks like you got quite a show yourself! "

Darla rolled her eyes and said "That's an understatement."

Mom looked at her and grinned her mischievous grin and said "Why don't you tell them how it affected you?"

"Oh my god, you tell them! I don't have the words!" she said with a laugh."

So, Mom told us. "Well, we watched them several times, especially the bedroom one. Needless to say my darling sister Darla became quite excited seeing them and then we realized we were facing the same mirror, and as you can guess, she was already playing a bit. My little gel friend was handy on the night table from earlier use, so it didn't take long for her to repeat exactly what she had been watching over and over. So... you could say someone had an earthshaking orgasm!"

Darla then quickly added "Not to mention you caressing my nipples and whispering such naughty things in my ear!"

She looked at us and said acting serious "You know your Mom can be such a slut at times!" and then giggled.

Both Beth and I chimed in together "Oh we know!" and we all laughed.

"Afterwards, I just had to return the favor. We never did see much of the movie" and we all laughed again.

We then settled down for an enjoyable dinner, just talking regular talk and tossing in an innuendo or two for fun. Toward the end we had a small amount of ice cream for dessert when Darla suddenly said "Oh shit! I forgot!"

"What's that?" Mom asked anxiously.

"With all the hair stuff we did today I forgot to stop by and get hair coloring for myself. I have that presentation tomorrow and I want to look my best!"