Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darla responded with kissing her back. Mom's kiss seemed more romantic and emotional but this kiss gave me the impression was more sexual as Darla's hands traveled over Beth's back, one of which landed on her ass for a playful squeeze.

As it broke, they continued to hug and we heard Darla say "Oh Sweetheart, god how I love your youthful enthusiasm and that naughty playfulness of yours! I'm so looking forward to seeing you again!"

A moment later Darla was looking up at me. "Well, my big "Little Johnny" you know you have two gorgeous, sexy ladies to take care of here! I hope you're up for it!" she said with a giggle.

I opened my arms and she immediately stepped into the embrace as I said "I have more than that. I have extended family to take care of when she needs it too" and then kissed her softly.

As the kiss broke, she said "Well, from time to time I might need to drop by for an occasional tune up when I come to hang with the girls if that's Ok"

"More than Ok... Any time Darla..." I said giving her sexy ass a squeeze before letting her go."

A moment later, Darla was gone and everyone seemed to miss her already.