Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom looked at the clock and said "Well, the beauty supply store in the mall will have that color and brand you like so well. I know it stays open on Sundays too, I'm sure it won't close until 7 or 8.

I looked at my watch and saw it was now 6:18. "Darla, why don't you let me drive you to the mall. I know a shortcut or two so there's a good chance you can make it before it closes if we leave right away."

"Would you? Oh, that would be fantastic! I'll get my purse..."

I looked at Beth then at Mom who was smiling at me as if she was reminiscing or something and simply said "You know, you're a good kid, always have been."

Beth, who was sitting next to Mom lopped her arm through Mom's and said "I think so too. Do you think we should keep him?"

Mom was smooth as she played along patting Beth's arm as she said "Oh... I guess we can... after all he does have such a nice cock..." she said nonchalantly, and they both cracked up laughing again.

Just as they finished laughing Darla came up purse in hand and said, "Well, if you ever get tired of him let me know! I'll take him!"

I got up and said "See, it's great to be appreciated!" as I drew out my keys from my pocket.

A few minutes later we were cruising down the back roads as we took the shortcut to the mall.

It was still raining and the radio was off leaving only the metronome sound of the wipers as they moved.

I looked at Darla and said "So, did you have a good time? I'm really glad it all worked out this way. You really are like an Aunt to me, and always have been."

"Oh god, I still can't believe all of what's happened. This has been so far beyond my wildest wet dreams! And I still can't believe I've sucked and fucked my little Johnny" she said with a giggle and a sideways glance. "Did you really mean what you said about jerking off thinking of me?"

"Oh yeah, ever since I was a kid. And that story about how you got me so turned on during that party was the truth too" I said as I gave her a glance."

"How old were you when you first stated masturbating and thinking of me?" she asked as she crossed her legs.

I chuckled "I can't remember. Probably around 12 maybe even younger" I chuckled "I found out early washing my dick in the tub felt pretty fucking good and stumbled across my first orgasm. As soon as I related it to sex, both you and Mom were my first and pretty much favorite fantasy material for jacking off over the years."

I chuckled again and added "Actually you still are, but now I can imagine two of you together too... How about me? When did you take notice in a sexual way?"

Darla giggled, "You would have to ask that. I'm probably going to sound like a child molester, but it goes back to when you used to come over and cut my grass... back when your mom used to drive you there before you got your license. You were growing like a weed back then and then one day I was watching you from inside the house mowing with your shirt off and I noticed the man in you emerging. I actually started masturbating as I sat at the kitchen table as I watched you that day. I came too. Then it became more often as you got older. So, I guess you can see I'm in the same boat as far as dreams coming true this weekend."

"Yeah, I feel honored! So, how about you and Mom? You two seem to really become even closer if that's possible this weekend. Did you fantasize about her too?"

"Oh yes, often... I'd read a story or watch a porn video and before meeting Laura, it was always your Mom I imagined being with. I've been curious for years and years, but I could never come to admitting it to her. Now, I've found out she was the same for all those years too. She truly feels like the sister I never had and I love her to death, and what's so fulfilling is I get to show it physically now. Does that make sense?"

"Oh yeah, perfect sense... That's the way I feel about Mom too. Well, here we are" I said as we turned into the parking lot which was fairly sparse with parked cars due to it being late Sunday. I pulled up in front of the door and said "This is the one, isn't it?"

"Yes, it's just around the corner. Why don't you wait here, this will only take a minute or two."

She jumped out and I backed up against the curb so as not to block the door. Darla was true to her word, it wasn't even 10 minutes before she was jogging to the car dodging rain drops with a bag in her hand before I could even pull up.

"Got it! Thank you so much for bringing me! They were just getting ready to close!" she said and leaned over the console to kiss my cheek.

"My pleasure "Auntie" I said as we started rolling again.

Darla gave me a big smile, and then she pointed to section in the parking lot that was distant and had no parked cars, only an empty loading dock. "Can we drive over there and park for a minute please?"

I knew something was up but didn't know what. I pulled into a slot in the area, turned off the wipers, killed the lights and put the shifter in park.

Darla looked at me with a sultry, mischievous look and said "Would you mind giving your ol' Auntie one more kiss? I'm going to need to leave shortly after we get back and..."

I didn't give her a chance to finish before leaning over the console and kissing her. Lucky for me I had unbuckled my seat belt when we stopped by the door and neither of us had buckled up yet as we started to leave.

The kiss turned passionate quickly and we found ourselves making out like two teenagers.

My hand slid up her top only moments after starting the kiss and I felt my cock start to harden and throb at the thought of feeling Darla's tits like this as I squeezed kneaded each one and rolled her nipples. I was really glad she didn't bother to put on a bra before we left.

I thought 'God, how I dreamed of doing just this as a kid'.

Darla started moan into the kiss and squirm in seat and I slid my hand down her flat stomach and fiddled with the button of her shorts as her own hand lowered the zipper indicating she was desperate for my touch.

Her ass came of the seat as my hand slid in, which allowed her shorts to slide down just a little to help accommodate my hand as two of my fingers slid into her slickness and started working in and out.

Her cunt was soaked and the finger fucking made her whimper loudly into the kiss and her hips moved half on half off the seat as she attempted to fuck my fingers back.

I suddenly changed my technique and drew my wet fingers out, scooping what I could onto them then suddenly sliding them up over her clit where I pressed them and started working them hard and rally fast back and forth across her clit like I had seen Mom and Beth do.

Darla started moaning rather loudly into the kiss which quickly turned into high pitched whines as I felt her body start to tremble. Her ass bounced down and off the seat as her hips went wild.

I kept rubbing her clit hard until she peaked and then went back to finger fucking her again hard just as the next waive hit her. I then started switching between fingering her and rubbing her clit as she continued to cum.

The kiss had broken as soon as she reached her first peak but she moaned loudly "Oh GOD Johnny!" as the second hit her. Finally after a few lesser peaks her orgasm started to ebb and my actions turned into a gentle caress.

Darla looked like she was melting into the seat and her breathing was ragged and jerky as she tried to catch her breath. I slid my hand out slowly as she did.

"Oh Darling... between you, your Mom and Beth, I've cum so hard, so many times in the past two days that I'm sure I'm going to wake tomorrow morning with every muscle burning from cuming so much!"

She glanced down the huge lump in my pants. "I know it might not be appropriate out here, but do you think I could get one last look and kiss that beautiful hot cock of yours before we leave?"

"How can I say no? I can't cum on a dime but would still like a quick suck, especially from you." I said with a chuckle as I unsnapped my shorts and lowered the zipper.

That alone allowed the head and couple inches of my shaft to break free just for a moment before being surrounded by Darla's hand, but then I moved the steering wheel up and worked my shorts down a bit more allowing my full shaft to rise fully for the occasion.

Darla said in a moan as she started to stroke it so slowly and gently "Oh, if I was 20 years old again I'd give Beth a run for her money, but then again, I like Beth too much too." She squeezed her grip over the ridge on the bottom of my cock and drew it up toward the head producing a large dollop of pre-cum at my pee hole.

She then leaned over the console and smeared it with her tongue all over the head of my cock before engulfing me.

My hand went to the back of her head and lightly caressed it as she started to suck me slowly at first almost savoring it as she moved to adjust herself in her seat by drawing one knee onto it to help her span the console. Her ass was in the air now and it crossed my mind to keep my eyes open for other cars and was thankful for the rain at the moment.

Now adjusted in her position, he lips slid off it and started licking the head and upper shaft wither wet tongue as she pivoted the shaft in her hand and her head rotated to cover as much as she could.

Darla moaned with an "Mmmmmmmm, Ohhhhhhhhh John, this cock of yours is even better than I ever dreamed of" as she started stroking me. Her stroking was hard and earnestly, drawing the skin up and over the ridge on the head of my cock.

As she did, she collected more saliva in her mouth and let it drool over the head where it cascaded down over it turning the stoking to take on a very wet, smacking sounds which later changed to slurping sounds after she engulfed me one more time with her wet lips and tongue as she started sucking me again.

Her head started pivoting on it as she sent hummer sensations into it with her "mmmmmmms" then started a gradual fucking motion bobbing her head lightly on my cock and gradually taking it deeper.

"Fuck Darla, you sure can suck cock!" I said quietly as I watched her head lower more, taking me deeper.

My eyes then darted over the parking lot again to see if we had drew any attention, where someone might be seeing a blonde head bobbing up and down behind a steering wheel and a shapely ass in white sexy shorts in the side window. I mentally called myself paranoid and thanked god for the rain again and went back to watching Darla suck me.

I felt Darla tense a bit as the passion of her sucking notched up a bit and I assumed it may have been what I just said. Then something totally unexpected happened.

Her head bobbed once, twice, three times as her hand stroked me in harmony before she pressed her head down harder and I felt the back of her throat press firmly against the head of my member, she gagged hard refusing to surrender and felt a shiver go through her.

I thought maybe she was trying to impress me by deep throating me and then she came up for air, only to attempt the same again until I felt what seemed like this time a more significant shake, which was more like a tremble ran through her.

I really started to get worried she'd choke and was about to say something when she finally slid her head back up, slid my cock out of her mouth, stroked me hard twice and then kissed the tip s she tried to catch her breath.

"I love my cock in your mouth Auntie... it feels so fucking good, but it's kind of the wrong angle in here for deep throating isn't it?" I said with a smile.

She looked at me and her eyes had tears in them from gagging so hard.

She sniffed back a sniffle and grinned at me. "You may think I'm nuts, but I actually like the gag on occasions and do it on purpose, especially when I can touch myself as I do it" and she maintained the grin as she leaned her side to show the hand closest to the console was deep her shorts.

She drew it out and I saw her fingers were glistening with her abundant wetness and she fed them to my mouth which I eagerly sucked.

"Sometimes I like to touch myself as I suck a nice cock and most of the time when I gag I get these intense micro orgasms especially if I'm masturbating. You probably felt me shiver twice. That was me having them... Too strange?"

I slid her now clean fingers from my mouth "No way, I love seeing you please yourself any way you wish. I like little idiosyncrasies. I must admit it turns me on! Just be careful when you do it" I added with a chuckle.

"I promise." She glanced back at my cock with a grin. "So should I continue? Are you close? I know you said it would take a while..."

I looked at my cock and thought I'd be starting from scratch again to work up to an orgasm so I just grinned and said. "I know you need to go... but I'd like a special rain check to see if we could include some cum to help you gag in the future" I said with a chuckle.

"Mmmmmm, I love it when a partner gets into the game! It's a deal and I'm already looking forward to it."

"Now I guess we better get going" she said with a Beth-like giggle as she turned to sit, then lifted her hips to pull up her shorts and zip up.

I did the same as I thought Beth's giggles were now rubbing off on Darla too, and started the car.

We started driving back but this time we took our time. As we drove, Darla asked "I remember you saying you've always fantasized about your mom, so how did it feel to finally have sex with her?"

I glanced at Darla and saw she was grinning a bit with one eyebrow raised high. I chuckled under my breath as I glanced forward to the road for a second and then replied "It was probably the most single exciting time in my sexual life!" I said with a heavy chuckle.

"I can imagine it would be!" said Darla. "Mine was yesterday. Finding out Beth was bi, then your mom being bi, which by the way was a dream come true and then her confessing how it all circled round an incestuous relationship with you, put me seriously over the edge! And you were the topping on the cake!"

"Last night you seemed to like the incest angle. Does it really excite you?" I asked casually as I drove on.

"Oh, seeing you with your mother is enough to make me cum on the spot, Hon. I think it always will too" said Darla. "But you two represent the true incest of the situation. I think your mom thinks of Beth in the same way as a close second too and vice versa towards your mom. It seems to have its own level of excitement, though technically, I'd have to say it's actually a very well deserved role-play - but true to the heart of the intent of it being incest. I know for sure it adds an additional level of excitement for both of them."

I glanced over at Darla and asked "I agree, and where does that leave you?" with an inquisitive grin.

"A very turned on voyeur to the situation" said Darla with a Beth-like giggle adding "And player too" as she gave me a glance.

"Your mom has been like a sister to me over the years, this is very true, but playing the sister is only a game to me, now I really think of her as my lover... Do you know what I mean?"

I responded with "Oh yeah, I know exactly what you mean. It's the same for Beth and I. She's my lover, I've always felt she was like a sister but the incestuous angle is only a game to us which is a game that Mom likes to play on occasions. In actuality, we're more like a family of best friends with benefits; a lot of the other stuff is just play acting to spice it up a bit every so often. At lease with me it is. How about you? Does being an "auntie" truly turn you on?"

"From the angle of being accepted into your family of friends as you put it yes, yes it does" she said as she looped her arm into mine in the console.

"But it's not something that has to be acted out constantly. I think I look at you like your Mom looks at Beth. Someone she's known for so long, someone she's cared for to a point you feel like family. Add the taboo aspect to now being close adult friends with benefits it does add some spice to the situation. I wouldn't call it true incest, but it's definitely there just the same. Mom chooses to look at Beth as a daughter and I choose to look at you simply as my Little Johnny which evokes the same taboo feelings."

"It sounds like you and I are on the same track. How do you feel about Beth?"

Darla giggled again. "I love Beth to death! Beth seems to like the family angle as much as your Mom, so I don't mind playing the auntie and think of her as my niece. Beth to me though represents a whole different taboo about being mature and her being such a younger lover. That aspect really turns me on too."

"So, does that mean you'd like us to look at you as "Auntie or Darla, our hot MILF?"

For Beth, I'll take whatever role she wants. I want to please her. She looked at me and grinned "But you... answer me this... what turns you on more. Fucking me as you imagine me as your aunt? Or fucking me thinking of me as being your Mom's best friend who just happens to be sex craved MILF?"

I laughed. "Definitely the latter! And I think Beth would say the same. I think the mommy-daughter situation comes from Mom's motherly instinct and Beth's need for a motherly love. But that only goes so far too. Even they like the age differences and the friends-with-benefits angle."

Darla giggled. "I agree... that's special to them. Call me Darla then most of the time but add a few "aunties" every so often because I do like it too on occasions. I'm going to call you John or Johnny like I always have, but every so often I'll be throwing in an occasional "Little Johnny" because you're always going to be my little Johnny. Ok?"

"Deal. I'm glad we had this talk. This weekend I really got the impression you liked that angle full time. I like this one much better."

Darla giggled. "Well, it's all new to me. It's a bit like shopping for shoes. You keep trying them on until you find a pair that looks just right and fits."

"That sounds right" I said as I turned down our block.

As we entered the house we found Mom and Beth on the couch watching TV. The dishes had all been cleaned up and Mom sat on the end of the couch with her legs resting on the ottoman she had pulled up. Her tanned legs were crossed at the ankles. Beth lay on the couch next to her with her head in her lap looking cozy.

"So did you get what you needed?" asked Mom with a smile.

"Yep! I sure did... that and more!" said Darla in her upbeat fashion adding "But I'm afraid John here got all excited but we ran out of time to finish. Do you two think you could help him out later tonight? I wouldn't want him to get 'blue' if you know what I mean" she added.

Mom and Beth just laughed and Mom replied with "Oh I think we can easily take care of that."

Darla said good as she crossed the room to get her shoulder bag containing her swim suit and towel. She added her package from the beauty supply store and turned to see Mom and Beth were starting to stand, knowing she was going to say her goodbyes.

Darla looked at Mom, outstretched her arms and gave her a crooked smile her head tilting to one side looking almost like tears were going to form. "Oh Katie... I'm so glad all of this happened!" she said with an emotional edge.

Mom embraced her immediately saying "Oh I know... I'm so glad too" she responded as they hugged each other hard. Mom's voice was crackly as she said softly "Welcome to our family Darla, I'm so glad to be able to be so close to you..."

Darla responded with "Oh my god, me too..." and planted full kiss on Mom's lips.

The kiss slowly became more passionate and there was not a hint of shyness.

The kiss finally ended and as Mom moved away, Beth stepped in for an embrace saying "Oh Auntie, I'm so glad you've joined with us this way! I love how funny and sexy you are!" then planted a kiss on Darla.