All Comments on 'Mom's Nude Beach Gangbang'

by Cuckcaps

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pure trash to the highest power

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

10/10

What a story!

Wilderness1Wilderness1over 1 year ago

Loved it !! Part 2 PLEASE !!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid violent. Move it to non-consent to be read by psychos

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing!!!! Please this needs a part 2, maybe the son can start pumping out the mom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What the fuck is wrong with you assholes that get off on being humiliated? This kind of shit needs to go in its own category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story. some errors : 38DD ou 36DD ? Tony or Tom or Thomas ? But by the way, waiting for next part with the home party and may be some anal or airtight.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 1 year ago

You gutless wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Later that week Steven payed men to ambush Donny. They found him right after leaving his home. They broke his wrists and used a bat to smash in his kneecaps and balls. He never used his cock again. He became a laughingstock too the point of moving out of town. Steven never saw Donny again. The other people involved in the gangbang never came around again. Steven took his mother and made sure she realized who was top dog now with that pathetic piece of scum out of town.

samsmitsamsmitover 1 year ago

Good story! Waiting for the second part!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Good first effort

You could use an editor. But other than that, solid start. Stick with it.

XDamianDragunXXDamianDragunXover 1 year ago

I think I'd off myself this is for taboo I cest not cuck and fetish would be diff if maybe he enjoyed it or se wanted to have sex with her son or something but the while humiliation literally had me flaccid 0 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nonsense ending.

There should have been recriminations between mother and son.

The only thing she said after arriving home was that they wanted to do it again.

The mother was very stupid and gullible at the beach.

Needed to be a bit more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Basically this was rape of the mother and son. I'd be twisted up and wanting revenge and not concerned about the consequences - perhaps filming them at gun point while I forced my ex friends to have sex with each other. You show my tape, I show your tape.

WeitzeWeitzeover 1 year ago

Wow, where to start? Reading it was like watching a multi-vehicle accident happening in slow motion. As I finished a page I thought "It can't get worse." and then I move on to the next page and my hopes are dashed as this page is worse than the previous.

TECHNICAL: So much needs to be changed if the author is going to write another story. First thing is get a GOOD proof reader. Second, it seamed like the author had a dozen or so paragraphs saved and he would copy them over and over and over, only changing the order of use and slightly changing the wording. I could go on but I am numb.

STORY: This is a story about the RAPE of a mentally deficient, incapacitated woman and her abused son. Both of them need to be committed to a mental facility and treated. The sons friends need commitment to jail.

The only "incest" that put it in this category instead of either "Erotic Horror" or "NonConsent/Reluctance" was the last scene where Mom was held upside/down and Son was forced to fuck her after all the boys had a final round. Could have added a little more in the previous scene where they are put in the 69 position with Son on the bottom getting an up close view of Mom getting fucked, Mom could have been forced to blow Son.

Will not be looking for a sequel.

deedolitodeedolitoover 1 year ago

This the the best "Bully" story I ever read. I hope there will be some more chapters. I will love to see the mother becoming the slave whore into the son's school and public places, being forced to always dress like a slut (mini dress, High Helles, no panty or bra, plug, vibrator, collar, handcuffz...) but still trying to keep some dignity...

Whore_ownerWhore_ownerover 1 year ago

Fantastic story. I jerked so many times and kept reading. Would love to know how the party and the rest of the school year go.

TD20TD20over 1 year ago

Great job. One of the best son’s friends/bully stories I’ve seen. I hope you consider doing another in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun romp, nice touch waiting till past halfway to introduce the hero Donny. Odd choice of categorie as no true incest happened, and what did was not till the eleventh hour. Had Stevie been conflicted over his own lust watching his nude mother and her escapades, and/or his mom got a thrill out doing all the nasty things so close to her son, that would have gone a long way.

It was also odd for a gangbang story to not include any buggering, especially with a top notch bully. Getting the slut MILF to give up her anal cherry and go from hating it to cumming on the rear penetration would be almost as priceless as her repeated orgasms as she was stuffed air tight, a cock in each hand with one between her tits and two others using the soles of her feet. Just saying.

I did enjoy the story, but when the line is crossed on how vile the villains are, as it is here, vengeance and reckoning are in order.

As for calls for sequels this felt like a fully contained story. The same shit happening at a house party would be redundant. Unless Steve manages to drug all of them to get his revenge. Or maybe he targets their moms. Or Donny starts targeting the other guys moms. Sure they might not be as hot as Steven's whore MILF slut mom, but I'm sure they each have their own Charms. In the process of taking all 8 guys soon to be hungry for young cock moms he inadvertently get one of his goons mom, as he is the Indian brother to one of Steve's former pals. It will be easy for him then to go after Brad's mom. Should be easy as the former teen mom is only 33, already a proven slut and hitting sexual prime. Maybe. Donny has Sharon set up her sisters and nieces plus her all female staff and nearly all female client list. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

idiotic mess

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 starts, with great writing with 3 years of reading this is the best to good to stop story I have read.

You know you've succeeded when your readers are invested in each of the characters as I am .. If in the beginnings of a next part of amplifying your readers emotional investment with each of the shifting friends none of these boys could hardly be blamed for fucking a hot mom, now at will, heightened sexually, while cucking their friend, in they're while different, but continuing relationship with "bitch boy" and his hot mommy. I'm convinced she will be getting off now on the entire idea of being used by these 11 boys free of guilt "having no choice."

This relationship with her son if you continue plz have her sometimes torn between her new secret pleasure and her sons obvious contnued humiliation.

Not so sure its a good idea to begin with a party instead of his friends continuing in their personal previous relationships except empowered with this greater than life new evolving desire and authority on a daily basis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never read a hotter story!

So much could now happen humiliating BOTH the son and his mom., Now that there's nothing left to hide from friends and foes.

It can become friends of friends of friends soon at their house as her pussy could become a money making machine.

I was only curious about one thing why didn't they make her ass a "tighter for now" butt pussy, to go with her mouth pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please write a sequel! I need to see what the bullies will do to mommy next, and I especially love the idea of mommy begging for it while the son is forced to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Without a doubt the best story on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would one day like to read a story where the main character grows in development. Not just shit happens and accept it. I know I would either have a mental breakdown or go psycho if my mom did this to me. If I was as wimpy through and through though I'd imagine I'd just run away. The idea of him doing just that would make a good story as his mum ages and realised that her few moments of weakness and this so called need for these men cost her son and had no one to truly look after her when she's old would be a crushing feeling that she could try to blame on others but just accepted it in the end. She could escape by just saying they blackmailed and raped her but she didn't. So while I read the story for the emotional and physical downfall of an upstanding person and inflicting Truma to her kin I kind of hoped at the end she would get some kind of just deserved. Overall interesting but kind of lack luster in the end. About that's how most of these plots go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

will there be part 2?

CuckcapsCuckcapsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Yes Writing Part 2 now, about 75% of the way done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When will part 2 come out and what will happen to the son

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story I can’t wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story ending didn't make sense though as she just accepted it and to me it feels like part two should be of the son getting his revenge and making it so the bullies get accident but they all still show up on the day of the house party. Steven should announce everything he did to their moms or sister or what ever and hold them all in gun point and then force the mom to leave with him to start a new life. Maybe show her who her new man in her life is as he not 6 inches in length and should have his mom well satisfied. I agree with all the comments here that say that part 2 should be revenge not all the friends and bullies fucking the mom again as it wouldn't add anything to the story. He'll you can even add and make so that Steven fucks his mom before the party and take her up the ass as revenge for just agreeing. Overall the ending of this makes this a great way to intruduce Steven revenge in part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn!

Thanks you for making Part 2

you are the best

Let's see how much he hets humiliated this time

will his mom get double penetration this time ?

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckabout 1 year ago

What a fucking masterpiece of erotica.

That was hot, well paced, dirty, and an easy read.

It took me proabably 10 orgasms to get through this whole thing

tongun6tongun612 months ago

part 2, please!

MiniwandMiniwand11 months ago

Great story. I need more

CulayTLCulayTL11 months ago

Had to drop reading at half.

Sounds stupid.. I understand it's fantasy and don't have to keep it real but you made her look like Low IQ.. story seems to be more of how dumb she is than cucking her son.. kept reading because i thought you ll try to make her naughty and tease the guys.. like the touching and cum on tits part but then you were serious.. for me she's opposite of the best milf in town... dropped it at the tony sex part... like what if they put a blanket on them son wouldn't have questions about, specially on a sunny day on a beach. Tho 8 guys cumming on her tits and she doesn't know or ask questions..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think the "bully" showing up ruined it honestly. Would of been better if she just got blackmailed into the gangbang with his friends and started enjoying it while pics and vids were taken.

BimboMotherBimboMother11 months ago

interesting story. i read this whole, it has up and downs but over all its pretty good story. Have fun reading this

R0220BR0220B11 months ago

10/10 is part 2 coming soon?

CuckcapsCuckcaps11 months agoAuthor

Yes just finished writing part 2 1st draft, just need to go back through proofread and edit, make small changes + tweaks. Looking at about 2-3 weeks until release

tongun6tongun610 months ago

great story! can't wait for part 2. bullies pimp out mom as a whore, make the son eat the creampies. same position last time, this time cock comes out of mom and into son's mouth,

have her pull train, load after load in three holes. make the son into a fluffer, sucking cocks to prepare it for penetration his mom holes, keep up the good work!

R0220BR0220B10 months ago

Good to know that you're still working on it keep it up !

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
What a worthless loser

He deserves it. They should make the loser lick all the cum out of his scum sucking whore of a mother to teach him a lesson. If you refuse to stand up for yourself, then you don't deserve any respect.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

can't wait anymore! so much excited for next part.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is great!

Cam we have part 2 now ?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Still waiting for part 2 😶

CuckcapsCuckcaps9 months agoAuthor

Part 2 Releasing tomorrow - Mom's Highschool Party Gangbang

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

yay!

will it get released today?

CuckcapsCuckcaps9 months agoAuthor

Yes just waiting for the moderators to approve the post

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hey is it coming ?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Give updates

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It brings me back so many hot and dirty memories from when I was at the Steven's role, 25 years ago.

You deserve an Academy Award, bro. Can't wait for your Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

bruh what ?💀

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Did they not approve it ?

CuckcapsCuckcaps9 months agoAuthor

Part two is posted! Mom's highschool party gangbang

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is a very beautiful masterpiece obviously not meant for everyone. However, amazing work dude you have a gift of stirytelling

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19819 months ago

She's no mother that was a setup to start with and she was in on it trying to pretend otherwise and there's always a choice which is why I said if she wasn't in on it she would know that

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19819 months ago

Name of the writer explains it all why it was made out to be no choice his name says he thinks everyone should be a cuck it just pisses me off how a mother would allow this and do nothing to protect or respect her sons wishes and feelings and how someone who calls them self a man has no balls to defend themselves the son needs to tell the mother straight up his bully and friends or him that she can't have both in fact i challenge the writer to write a story like that

guysenseiguysensei7 months ago

Ok that was super hot. I love the slow progression of her slowly starting to enjoy being gangbanbed like how she hated it but near the end was “acting” like she liked it and then the act became reality that was hot.

Also the fact she admitted and realised near the end that she enjoyed it and even kinda snarled at her son when he told her she shouldn’t (but she wanted to it wasn’t even forced at this point honestly think she’s using that as an excuse) was even more hot

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I genuinely felt bad for the son in this. I feel like he got humiliated too much. I hope he gets to win in the end

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Because of his mom, her son will be bullied and humiliated by this, till he moves onto college; than again this is a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awesome. Well written. Slutty, erotic.

Let's have more

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yeah he should invited everyone for the party all his ex-friends, and bully and then offer to make the food a refreshments but put rat poison in it too, an then watch all of them die and if his Slut whore of a mother died too then so be it, she deserves it too after what she allowed to happen, so self-respecting "good" mother would have ever allowed any of this to happen much less be there with all those boys naked, so she's just as guilty as the rest and deserves to be dealt with in the same manner too!!!

49ers6949ers693 months ago

It turned out to not be my cup of tea. The humiliation became to be way too much. It was semi tolerable until Donny showed up. With friends like those who needs enemies.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I was happy to pick up this story although its themes are not the stuff I usually go for. We feel the hurt of the son, we walk a mile in his cowardly shoes and we feel for his irredeemable wimpyness. It's a caricature fantasy but so nicely done that it provokes visceral reactions in the readers. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don't read to stories where bullies win. I won't even read it. Pick another topic.

Pakicuck390Pakicuck390about 2 months ago

are there any similar stories

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Again a good fantasy. However, the bully and his video were not needed, unless the plot is to humiliate her son, she succeeded.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous