Mom's Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the kiss broke, the stunning mother, rubbing her hands together with excitement, turned her slender back to her son. In doing so, she rubbed her booty against his pulsating boner. Adam melted at the feel of his mom's bare butt grinding on his soft skin.

Christie then climbed onto the mattress. The mother was sitting on her knees, as her heels hung over the edge. Her legs parted a tad beyond shoulder width. Gazing down in front of him, Adam saw the moist folds of his mom's vagina.

The beautiful mother then placed her ponytail over her left shoulder and rotated her head back so that she could look at her spellbound son. She knew exactly what he wanted. Christie tantalizingly bent at the waist. Her elbows and arms landed on the mattress. Her butt hovered a foot above her ankles.

The steaming pussy was well-aligned for Adam's approaching cock. Unsurprisingly to Christie, Adam first grabbed her ass and felt its weight in his hands. He then positioned the tip of his penis just centimeters from her open mound.

They both wailed as the cock slid inside in its totality. Christie was able to feel the pulsating vein against her clit. Adam enjoyed the same warmth that he had the privilege of enjoying earlier. He began to thrust in and out.

It wasn't long before the couple was up to full speed. The young baseball player used his strong core to leverage deep insertions, as the willing mom lurched back and forth on her knees and elbows to help increase the depth of penetration.

Adam kept his hands on his mother's upper inner thighs initially, but once they found a steady pace, his hands were free to explore. He reached over Christie's back to grab her hanging jugs, but he was too far away. Frustrated, the audacious son tried to climb into the bed with his mom. Christie felt what he was attempting to do, and she complied. She shuffled her arms and legs forward enough to where there was room for Adam to be behind her on the mattress, kneeling.

Her compliance was quickly rewarded because Adam's firm chest pressed against her back, and his hands fondled her tingling breasts. The mom and son voiced their satisfaction with a series of loud moans.

Christie's suspicion of why her son wanted her to have a ponytail was coming to fruition. Her head jolted back when Adam's right hand took control of her blonde locks. She felt the tugging and soon got to feel the hardened slapping on her ass from her son's upper thighs and nuts due to his increased leverage.

The sensation of fucking her son was too much. "Oh, fuck, Adam! I'm gonna cum! Mommy's gonna cum for you!"

Shocked that he wasn't going to finish first, Adam wanted to ensure that he could feel her orgasm around his dick. He bent over her back again, stuck his thumb into her asshole, and grunted in her ear, "I love you so fucking much, Mom. You're so fucking hot! I want you to squirt out all your juice for me so I can fill your cunt with my cum!"

"Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Fuck! Yes! Yes!" The dirty talking had done its job. Christie cried out as she heard his words, and her insides began to convulse around the enlarged cock. Her arms went weak and her face dove into the mattress. Clear fluid spurted out of her vagina and down Adam's thighs.

Christie lay there with her mind blank. She then twisted her upper body to see that her son was on the verge of finishing. His hands were firmly holding her tired waist, repeatedly slamming her pussy into his cock.

The mother was too dead to perform, but she knew how to help him. And that was by telling him the truth. In a deep, airy voice, Christie encouraged, "Fuck, Adam! I love you so fucking much! I want you to fucking take it all. Cum deep in my pussy. I want you to fucking claim it. I want you to fucking make my pussy yours. Don't stop!"

The feeling of his mom orgasming around his dick followed by her impactful words made Adam lose control. He fucked her in and out at an insane speed as he built up to his climax. Then, the muscles in his core, hips, and legs seized and became paralyzed. He held his body tightly against his mom's ass while his cockhead, which was buried deep into his mom's cunt, ejaculated loads of hot cream.

A muffled moan came from Christie's mouth, which was pressed into the luxury mattress. She felt spurt after spurt of her son's seed shoot up through her vaginal canal.

The couple collapsed into the bed together in exhaustion. Adam's soaked, flaccid penis slipped out, and he spooned Christie on the mattress.

Adam and Christie lay horizontally on the large bed with Adam's arm over the top of Christie's chest and his malleable penis touching her butt. As the minutes passed, not a word was spoken. They just breathed and collected their thoughts.

After the panting settled back into normal breathing patterns, the two finally felt back to normal - physically, anyway.

Holy shit! You just fucked Mom. And she loved it! That thought reinvigorated the growing adult's mind and body.

Christie, out of nowhere, felt a cylinder inflating against her right butt cheek. It wasn't surprising that her son would get hard again because of them being pressed together after insanely good sex. With her typical "customer" not being as young and energetic, Christie was surprised by how quickly her son recovered and wanted more. Already?! Haha. I can definitely get used to that.

The mother soon felt a warm steel bar tapping against her ass, almost as if it were trying to get her attention. Christie let it know that it had her full attention by lightly wiggling her butt against. In response, her son flexed his groin back into her. Christie applied more pressure on her horny son's cock, and his arm moved down her chest until it had her tits in a bar-hold.

They began dry humping.

As she was about to again venture into the unknown with her son, Christie, who was the main attraction at the sex party, remembered that she hadn't completed an important requirement. She grinded on her son while she suggestively informed him, "You know, I still haven't given you the prize you won. Even though I've been naughty tonight, I still wouldn't want to break the rules." (She had already broken the rules earlier with Frank's accountant, but Adam was unaware of that sacrifice.)

"And what rule is that?" asked the frisky son.

"The rules of Tube Pong say that I have to perform oral on you until you cum in my mouth. You've only shot your load in my pussy. So, if you don't let me suck out and swallow your hot cum right now, then I'm going to be in a lot of trouble."

"Well, I can't let my mom get into trouble."

Christie, whose pussy was still tender and recovering, happily blew her son to completion. After Adam quickly finished on her flattened tongue, the well-practiced mom opened her mouth to show him all of the white, salty jizz that he had fed her. Christie then gulped and showed off the insides of her cheeks, proving that she had digested it all - not that Adam doubted that for a second.

Knowing that the party downstairs was progressing, Christie reluctantly got off the bed and reassembled her costume. She knew it was time to leave their isolated paradise and return to the party.

Adam was concerned about what their relationship would be like once they left the room. He didn't know if he would get to experience this again.

Reading her son's thoughts, the "fully" dressed mom offered him a comforting smile. "You can leave the room with me. You don't need to have any worries."

Adam smiled and jumped off the bed.

****

They walked downstairs to see that the party was making its way to the living room. It was time for Lucky Hard Cards, and the seated circle was forming.

The nearest open spots in the circle were next to Frank, so Christie begrudgingly sat down next to him. Adam sat next to his mom on the other side. The game started and progressed in the same manner as last week. The slutty cop was charged with giving her used underwear to a 37-year-old member of her sales team at the end of each day, and he then had to jerk off in them at home before returning them.

Adam wasn't bothered by his mom's task. She was gorgeous and fun, and he liked seeing her happy. Besides, he had seen the way she looked at every other man at the party, and even at his dad, and Adam had never seen her look at a man the way she looked at him.

The high school student, who didn't even work at the office with the other guests, heard his number called by the doorman, Captain Kirk. Adam's responsibility for the week was to add a "special creamer" to the receptionist's coffee every day before she drank it. As Adam backed out of the circle, he turned to Frank, who was also out for the game and seated out of the circle.

"How am I supposed to do my dare? I don't work in your office," he chuckled.

Frank considered the dilemma.

"I actually meant to ask you about that, Frank," Christie, chimed in. "With all of these new corporate clients that I've been getting, I need a managerial assistant. Of course, he would be an unpaid intern who helped me after school." She gestured at the prisoner.

What the fuck just happened? All Adam had wanted was to find out how he could cum in someone's coffee, and suddenly, he was being signed up for an unpaid, after-school job doing paperwork in an insurance office.

The boss glanced at the young man, who he wistfully saw as a protege, and agreed with his quality employee. "Christie, I think you could use some help around the office, too. And then he would no longer be an outsider here, which makes me more comfortable. As long as I don't have to pay him, then I see no issue," he joked, with a heavy laugh.

"Why did you do that? I don't wanna work for free after school! What do you even need me to do?!" The incredulous son had the same tone he had whenever Christie made the mistake of barging into his room without knocking.

In her lewd costume, Christie straightened her posture, and then she quickly alleviated her son's worries. She placed her hand on his upper thigh and pressed her lips into his ear, her tongue licking the lobe. "Maybe I have some tasks for you that can't be done in the house. Follow me upstairs to that bedroom again during free play, and I'll show you what you're going to do for me at work. every. single. day."

The orange tent was re-pitched. Christie was that her son accepted his new position. With her lips back on Adam's ear, she added more fuel to the fire. "Aww. What's the matter, My Love. Do you need mommy to take care of that erection for you?"

Through his numbed mind, the blessed son, somehow, found a problem with his mom's plan. "Wait, wouldn't people know about our...uh... special relationship?"

"At work, I don't talk about my family, and nobody knows that I have a son. And, I have a feeling that I have a friend in HR who would gladly help us hide your working papers. She's already our biggest fan." They both peered across the circle at Sheila.

Adam's worries dissipated, and Christie added, "However, I do think it's time that I finally act like everyone else by keeping a picture of my son on my desk. And I know exactly which one to frame..." The mother and son both peered at Sheila again before turning back into each other and kissing passionately.

1...5678910