Mom's Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nearly all of the men and women in the room locked onto the blonde, who had an aura of mystery about her due to her glasses covering her eyes. As she strutted into the room, her short shorts cupping the shape her butt cheeks, she immediately came to a halt.

Adam couldn't see her eyes, but he could see his reflection in her gold-tinted sunglasses and that she was looking at him. After deciding that they had been staring at each other's face long enough, Christie inspected her son's choice in costume. He couldn't have possibly known that she had planned on wearing this, because she didn't tell anyone. Studying his prisoner costume, the mother began to consider that maybe it was a sign that, tonight, they were supposed to fit together.

The relatives didn't know what to do next. They had just been standing there. But Christie figured it would be rude and strange for her to deny her son's existence at the party. She walked up to him, with some discomfort.

"Hey, Adam. How are you?" If only he knew what I just did for him.

The aroused son did everything in his power to keep his focus on his mom's face, which was about three inches above his eye line because of her tall heels. Normally, he loved admiring her beautiful face and smile. But in the rarity of her exposing outfit, he had to resist ogling her amazing body. He failed miserably once he began speaking.

"I...uh... I'm uh, doing...um...I'm doing pretty well... I uh, I guess." Between his every word, his eyes left his mother's sunglasses and flickered to her cleavage, her midriff, or her legs.

Christie caught his overt staring and pretended not to notice. She didn't want to seem vain, but she knew it was unfair to expect him not to lose his mind over how she was dressed. The caring mother let her son enjoy her outfit. She was actually flattered that an 18-year-old Adam found her to be so attractive at 41.

Before Christie could react to her son's stammering response, Sheila approached them. She was rocking a green fairy costume, out of which her massive black jugs were spewing.

"Oh my god," she started, "you two look like you planned this together!"

Adam then glanced back Olivia. She had been eavesdropping, and she smugly smirked in a told-you-so manner.

Sheila greeted her friend with a hug and continued, "I think this is a sign that you two should be having fun together during free play." She winked at Adam, in obvious view of Christie, as a way of trying to set them up.

The young son was pumped by the encouragement, while the experienced mother flashed a biting grin in the face of the uncomfortable irony. Christie's embarrassment, though, went unnoticed to her office friend, who was having fun playing Cupid.

"This is too funny. You two must have gotten inside each other's mind during the week while you were having fun with that electronic dildo."

The mom and son laughed a little at the comment, Adam more than his mother.

"You two have to take a picture together to remember this. Don't worry, I'll block out your eyes."

Photos were generally forbidden at Frank's sex parties, but if the people in the photo were okay with it, and their identities were concealed, then it was no problem. It wasn't as if Christie had never broken a rule anyway. After all, she had just let a guy unload in her ass prior to free play.

Since Sheila had promised to make both people in the photo unidentifiable, there was no reasonable explanation for Christie to deny the photo - other than the truth, which she certainly didn't want to tell.

The curvy black woman stepped back with her phone, aiming at the mature, seductive cop and the young, athletic prisoner, who were currently two feet away from each other.

"Come on! Look like you're together!" the matchmaker suggested, excitedly.

Adam and his mother sidestepped closer to each other. They both lightly put their arm around the other person's back.

Sheila held up her phone and aimed it, but then let it down again without taking the photo.

"C'mon guys! This isn't church - it's a sex party. Let's see something a little risqué."

Christie realized that there was no easy way out of Sheila's well-intended nagging. The scantily dressed policewoman scuffled toward her son, her right leg now pressing against his left. She then turned into him sideways, and she raised her left knee to his abs, holding her left thigh across his waist. To finish the pose, she wrapped her arms around his far shoulder. She could feel the half-chub that her son had, likely from checking her out earlier, pressing against her smooth thigh.

Holy shit... Adam was in awe over his mom's change of position. He looked down at her fit, long smooth stretching across his body, and he felt her chest pressing against his left shoulder. He was initially worried that his mom would drop her leg after she felt his growing erection, but she held her pose. That gave Adam confidence.

"You too, Inmate 327," Sheila quipped, reading his costume.

His mom's sturdy legs were blocking his lower body from moving, so Adam had to quickly think of something sexual and intimate to do with his hands. His left arm, which extended out of his cut-off sleeve, was still resting on his mom's back. He took the most obvious route.

Christie's spine tingled as she felt her son's hand run down her naked back. She knew exactly where that hand was going, and she didn't know what to think about it. He's confident, I'll give him that.

With his left hand firmly planted on the rear of his mother's booty shorts, Adam squeezed her left butt cheek enough to make it sexual, but not too much to where he would risk his mom bolting from the scene.

The only decision left was what to do with his right hand. He had two options left: The first option was to place it under his mom's inviting thigh to act as if he were holding it up. That would be the most aesthetically pleasing option for the photo. But Adam had a greater desire for the sexually intimate aspect of the photo. The devious young man took advantage of the opportunity to move his right hand toward his mom's immaculate left breast, which was spilling against his chest.

Through her gold-tinted sunglasses, Christie observed in paralysis. Her son's hand reached for her firm left boob, which was barely covered by cotton fabric. Her eyebrows rose on her forehead, as the young but confident hand cradled and lightly squeezed the firm tissue around her areola. Adam's four fingers were gripping through her clothing, but his thumb rested on her soft flesh.

"There ya go! That's better, you two," Sheila applauded, having no awareness of the context. She held her phone up again. "Christie, just plant your lips on your young lover's cheek, and we'll have a great photo."

Blowing a heavy breath in acceptance of yet another requirement, the mother, who was being felt up by her son, leaned in and planted her moisturized lips on his cheek. She felt movement on her thigh.

Adam's half-chub had grown into an erection, which was constrained by her leg. Christie could sense the embarrassment her son was feeling. She decided to act as if nothing was wrong, recognizing that she was just as responsible for it as he was.

Christie held her lips against her son's cheek. She had kissed him there many times throughout his life, but it felt much different now.

A thrilled Sheila took the photo. The lips on Adam's cheek broke away, but the thigh pressing against his erection lingered for a few extra moments.

"Oh, this has to be the sexiest photo I've ever seen," the photographer honestly remarked to the pair. "You two have rare chemistry."

It was then when Christie hastily pulled away. She briskly took a couple of steps, but then chose to explain her fleeing the scene. "I'm uh... I'm gonna go get a drink." She hurried to the kitchen.

Trying to figure out if something was wrong and if he was responsible, Adam walked away from Sheila.

It was then when Frank's booming voice interrupted the party. "It's 9:30. You know what that means... Time for free play!"

The party's guests erupted, but Adam wasn't in the mood to cheer. His mom had run away from him.

Sensing his disappointment and frustration, Sheila offered a consolation prize. It was her meddling that resulted in Adam's heartbreak. Plus, she couldn't deny that she had a great time with him at the last party. "Hey, Honey. How would you like a visit from the sex fairy? I let sexy young men like you finish anywhere they want," she winked, holding up a sparkling wand.

Tempted, but still feeling down on his luck, Adam politely declined the generous offer. He was more than happy to play with other women any day of the week. But, tonight, he was hung up on just one.

The upset son wandered around the party in envy of the other guests who were able to engage in their desires. Adam tried to find some company among other refraining guests. As he toured the large abode, he noticed that Frank was making use of his free play to be intimate with Olivia. Adam moved on to other parts of the house.

That was when Adam spotted his mom. She was in the lounge room, along with many others. Adam didn't find her by her face. He picked her out by her long blonde hair, exposed back, and her firm ass, which was stretching out her black shorts as they rested on her heels, silver handcuffs dangling to the ground.

Her toned body was wedged between the thighs of the same young guy she had blown the previous week, AJ. Her head was bobbing in and out. Adam was devastated until he remembered that his mom had bet AJ head for this week if he could make his ball in her tube during Tube Pong.

Based on his lackluster expression, AJ was underwhelmed by how his experience compared to last time. Adam was furious with AJ for not realizing how lucky he was. But he was turned on by the same combination of eroticism and jealousy from watching his mom orally fuck another man. The intrigued son tried to get as close as he could to the performance without it appearing creepy and intentional.

He positioned himself around the corner, in an empty room, and he anxiously peered into the living room. From just a stone's throw away, Adam could see AJ sitting on a brown leather sofa as well as the entirety of his captivating MILF's profile.

It was clear that Christie was not giving the same effort that she did when she had fucked Frank or blown AJ last Friday. It didn't matter though. Adam was still stirred by the sight of his mom's lips wrapped around a man's cock.

Adam's hand reached for his expanding shaft, which demanded immediate attention. Recognizing how bad of a faux pas it would be to stroke himself alone while watching another pair, Adam made sure to keep his body hidden behind the wall.

Reasoning that the worst thing that could happen was that he'd look like a peeping tom, Adam watched his mother's blonde head move up and down on AJ's thighs at a moderate clip. Adam slipped his right hand under the elastic of his orange pants and checkered boxers.

Five minutes of watching and masturbating had done nothing to quell his erection. Adam needed to get closer. As he was thinking of how to get closer, he noticed the ebony fairy, who he had rejected earlier, walk into the living room with one of Frank's employees, who was dressed as an Egyptian pharaoh.

Apparently, the "sex fairy" liked her men older as well, because the man holding her hand was likely in his early 60s. The pharaoh had a tent in his white gown, and he lay down on a sofa on the far end of the room, expecting Sheila to climb on top.

Before the fairy and her 44F breasts could hop on top of the Pharaoh for a ride, which would likely break his back, she instinctively whipped her head in Adam's direction, sensing his staring eyes from around the corner.

Sheila asked her eager coworker to hold on for a moment. She then made her way across the lounge to the far exit. Adam wanted to avoid the embarrassment of standing alone behind a wall masturbating, so he quickly released his grip and took his phone out of his pocket, acting as if he was texting in private.

His cover-up failed because Sheila wasn't an idiot. Also, the friendly fairy coyly gestured to the beating cockhead that was poking through Adam's elastic waistband. Well, that sucks.

Surveying the room from Adam's perspective, Sheila quickly found the reason for his spying and masturbating. "You just can't let her go, can you?" She admired his determination.

"I guess not."

Then an offended expression swept over his mom's friend's face. "Well, it's nice to see that you like your hand more than you like me."

"No, no, no. Believe me," Adam felt horrible for his offense, and tried to remedy it, "I would much rather have fun with you than my hand, it's just..." He stared off into Christie's direction.

To his surprise, Sheila covered her mouth, laughing. "I'm just playin' with you! I know exactly what you're doing. Don't worry, I don't take it personally. I know what it's like to be into someone. Christie is a beautiful woman. And I can tell you like seeing her be her seductive self, even if it's not with you."

Adam nodded in agreement.

"I guess you'd like to be a lot closer like last week, but you don't wanna be the creep standing in the middle of a room at a sex party having sex with yourself?"

Adam chuckled, "Yep, exactly, you go it. I can still see pretty well from here, though."

Still being keen on making up for her role in Christie leading him on and then abruptly leaving, Sheila postulated, "Well, I can see that you have a nice view from here... but how would you like to jerk it from a close-up view?"

Sheila obviously had something in mind other than him just walking up there alone and stroking his dick. Adam bit, "That would definitely be better than me stalking from behind a wall."

Sheila was excited. She was confident that she was about to give both him and her what they wanted. "In a party like this, it would be odd if you sat down on that couch next to them and jerked off, right?"

There was a categorical nod from Adam.

"But," the crafty fairy continued, "it wouldn't be weird if you sat down on that couch and jacked off onto a black fairy's tits and face, would it?"

The desperate son marveled at Sheila like she was a gift from God. "Seriously?! You would do that for me, even after I turned you down earlier? But what about your friend over there?"

Finally, feeling atonement for her guilty conscience, a grateful Sheila took Adam by the hand. "Honey, I had fun between your thighs last time, and I'm sure it'll be no different this time. I know you were just upset about Christie, so I'll give you a second bite of the apple. And don't worry about King Tut over there, he can wait." She led her young arm candy over to the brown leather sofa.

The leather was taut but forgiving. Sheila sat Adam down on the cushion right next to AJ. The envious son stared at his sexualized mom running her lips over another cock.

Sheila helped Adam pull down his orange pants, releasing his reddened erection. Tempted to put it in her mouth, or better yet, get up onto the cushion and sit on it, the "sex fairy" settled for cradling her young toy's balls in her right hand while massaging and pinching her nipple with her left hand. Adam was free to pump at the rate he chose.

A mere two feet from Adam's gaze knelt Christie. Her face was comely, but her swaying chest and protruding butt commanded just as much of Adam's interest. AJ didn't even notice that Adam was watching his dick being sucked - he was too busy staring at the same woman, hoping that he would get off. It was even more evident up-close that Christie wasn't putting in as much effort as she did last Friday.

The horny son masturbated anyway, turning his attention to Sheila every few moments in order to make her efforts felt appreciated. But Sheila expected not to be the center of his focus. She had attention from the Pharoah, whose cock she was stroking herself.

Adam observed as AJ placed his hand on the back of the blonde head below him and started nudging Christie to move faster. Christie looked up at AJ's face to gauge his reaction to her performance because she knew that she was too distracted to operate at her best.

It was then that she sensed someone next to her. She looked to the right and saw her friend playing with her own nipple. Christie then followed Sheila's outreached arm to see what she was doing and with whom she was doing it. At the end of the round arm, her hand was caressing and massaging a contrastingly white package. As Christie continued to blow AJ with the aid of his hand, she then turned her eyes to the erect penis standing proudly over Sheila's hand. Wow, that's a handsome one. Good for Sheila.

Christie's curious eyes moved up the orange shirt of the cock's owner. Seeing the familiar hand-cut V-neck, before Christie's gaze got to his face, she had an eerie suspicion of who it was. The mother, once again, found herself making eye contact with her son while she blew another man. Behind her glasses, her eyes doubled in size, as she watched her son stroking his shaft to her performance. With nowhere to run from her current situation, Christie continued to blow AJ while frequently darting her eyes back over to Adam, who gawked at her entire aesthetic.

The first thing that a stunned Christie noticed was that Adam's stroke rate increased after her head had angled toward him. Without realizing it, her libido was kicking in, and she began sucking AJ faster in response. As she sucked faster, Adam stroked faster, keeping the same rate.

After a couple of minutes, both Adam and Christie were paying more attention to each other than they were to the people in front of them. Christie's labia parted as she switched between watching her son grip his erection and watching the reaction in his eyes. Christie then remembered that her glasses were reflective, so Adam could easily when her eyes and face angled more toward his cock, but the mother was past the point of caring.

Her arousal wasn't coming from the dick in her mouth; it was coming from the acknowledgment of her son's pure lust, both for her as a person and for her looks.

A main beneficiary of the increased eroticism was AJ. Christie's elevated performance resulted in him getting even more sensual head than he got last time. Little did he know, it wasn't to please him.

Adam was jerking at full speed. He watched AJ's second hand grab the back of his mom's head and police cap.

For the first time in minutes, Adam turned his attention to Sheila. She was still cradling and massaging his testicles, but she was no longer looking at him either. Standing above her was the old man dressed as a pharaoh. He seemed perturbed that he was ditched for a younger man, and there was an unsatisfied tent in his pants. Sheila glanced back at Adam as if it was his responsibility to come up with a solution.

"Sit next to me, and the 'sex fairy' will gladly jerk you off, too," Adam offered on Sheila's behalf.

Sheila smirked at Adam and gestured for the pharaoh to sit down and reveal his staff. As Sheila placed her hand on the old man's cock, Adam returned to observing his mom.

When Adam darted his pupils back over to Sheila, she had shifted over between him and the pharaoh. She stimulated both Adam's package and the old man's gray-haired package simultaneously. The horny old man repaid the favor by playing with Sheila's well-displayed jugs.

The soft caressing of Adam's swollen balls briefly ceased, as the busty ebony masseuse was switching hands. She crossed her arms, needing her dominant left hand to properly take care of the pharaoh, who was now bending at the waist and making out with Sheila as she stroked him. Adam was glad that Sheila was getting the attention she deserved and that the old man didn't get a bum deal.

1...45678...10