Mom's Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe it was the fact that she was stuck in a tough situation, or maybe it was because she was so aroused by the vibrator in front of her son that the mental image that Sheila had created was vividly returning, but Christie conceded.

"Fine, fine. I will find a way for you to be first, and for my tube to be in front."

Adam's face looked like it used to Christmas morning. "So, do you want me to turn the vibrator off now?"

The shaking mom took waited than she expected to answer that question, giving the only appropriate response, "Yes, of course."

Adam turned off the dildo, and his mother quickly bolted from his room.

*****

It was finally Friday, and Adam could barely pay attention in school. His mind was swimming with the possibilities that the night could bring. He realized that he had completely forgotten to ask what the theme of the party was. So he texted Olivia, and she replied, "It's Cliché Costume. I'll pick you up at 8:30 again."

"Can we make that 8? I just want to see what it's like there earlier." Just in case the car broke down or some natural disaster occurred, Adam wanted to make sure he would still get to the party before Tube Pong. He wasn't going to risk leaving anything to chance.

The immediate concern for Adam was that, unlike a theme that just involved wearing one color, he could not piece together a quality sexy costume on short notice. He would have to go to the party supply store after school and buy one. The next dilemma was which one to buy.

Meanwhile, at the insurance office, Christie was busy preparing for her big presentation. Her son, who had pressured her into doing things that a mother should never agree to, had already given her a stimulating, buzzing boost earlier in the morning, fulfilling his part of the dare and hoping to please Frank's wishes. It was hard for Christie to study for the pitch while she also had to plan for how she could rig the party game to hold up her end of her deal with Adam. How could she ensure the placement of her tube and get her son's ball selected?

After Olivia and Adam had finished their afternoon delight in the bathroom stall, they sat there on the toilet cover. Olivia's butt was on her partner's thigh, feeling his cum melt inside her steaming pussy.

"I'm having trouble deciding which costume I should buy for tonight. It needs to be the perfect one," Adam voiced his reservations.

"Why does it need to be the perfect one?"

"Well, I'm going to make a move on my- uh...Christie tonight, and it's important that I give myself the best shot."

"Oh, look at you! Someone's in love," teased Olivia. "But actually, if you want someone to like her, then you should try to make it look like you belong with her."

"What do you mean?"

"Like, try to find a costume that somehow goes with hers. She'll think you two are more connected and belong together, and so will all of her friends, who definitely will influence her decision to do things with you."

The athletically-build son considered the advice from the sexually wise girl on his lap. "That makes a lot of sense. The only thing is that I don't know what she'll be wearing."

"I could ask Frank to ask her."

"Thanks. But then it would be obvious that it was done on purpose. It has to look like a coincidence." That was when Adam realized that, every week, his mom showed up to a party in a different outfit. Every day after work, she always came right home, so there was no way that she was buying her outfits at a store. She was either buying them online and having them shipped to work, or a friend was buying them for her and giving them to her at work. He hoped it was the former.

On the bus ride back from school, Adam took out his phone and went on Amazon - the website his mom used to buy literally everything online. He knew her email address, and he hoped that she used the same password that she used for everything else.

That's so bad, he laughed to himself. He was able to log in on the first try, and he was full of hope. The first thing that the conniving son tried was checking his mom's recent orders. After seeing them, Adam had to put his backpack on his lap to cover up. On her order history, dating back six weeks to the start of her new job, were a series of sexy, slutty outfits. There was a Vegas Showgirl costume for what was likely a Vegas night, a retro leotard and legwarmers for an 80's night, a coconut bra and a short grass skirt for a hula theme, red devil horns and a matching bra and thong, a naughty schoolgirl costume, and the purple corset and panties. He imagined watching his bombshell mom seduce him in all of these.

But what caused the teenager to perspire was the newest purchase. It was a slutty cop costume. It was comprised of a black police hat with a crest, aviator sunglasses, black faux leather hot pants, a black belt with handcuffs attached - and best of all was the top - the skin-tight lingerie had to be labeled a sexy "top" as a form of mockery. The "top" was meant to be worn without a bra. It was light-blue material with black trim, which ran along the bottom on the three-inch sleeves. The thin material wrapped around the top third of the wearer's back. And two triangles came around the front to be tied in a knot together between the breasts, cradling them tightly in the blue fabric. The cut on the chest was so low that the police badge barely fit. If the model on the product page was any indication of how his mom was going to look, then Adam was going to be seeing more of his mom's skin than he ever had before.

With heightened urgency, Adam had to find a costume that went with hers. But before he could leave, he had to run into his room and take care of what he was hiding under his backpack.

While her son was out shopping, Christie was busy making small talk with her clients before the presentation. She was feeling confident, and she knew that after her agreement, the orange rubber lodged inside of her wouldn't be going off. The professional sat the clients down and began her presentation. And without the internal buzzing to distract her, she nailed it. The corporate clients tentatively agreed for Frank's company to be their insurer. If we could sign the paperwork today, then the women would win the competition, Christie joked to herself as the clients left.

It was 4 PM, and there was an hour left in the workweek, but the proud manager was finished with her tasks. She was unbelievably happy with how successful her presentation went. She was thankful to her son for honoring his part of the agreement. But then it dawned on her that her having to honor her end of the deal was now a surefire reality.

Having already figured out the most realistic way to rig the pool game in Adam's favor, the married mother started coming to terms with the fact that if her son could toss a ball into a water tube from just ten feet away, then she would have to blow his dick until he came in her mouth.

It felt like her sense of normality was being knocked off its axis. Her son had basically said he wanted her sexually, and yet, she was going to rig a game to help him fulfill his desires. Her mind was consumed with the thought of her having to walk up to her son, touch his cock, kiss him in front of her coworkers, and then take him into another room, drop to her knees in her skimpy cop outfit, and suck his hard cock while he held her head and ogled her body.

After replaying this thought again and again, to Christie's shock, moisture gathered in the middle of her panties. That scenario refused to stop playing on a loop in her head, and she needed relief. The alarmed mom found herself knocking on Frank's door.

"Frank, this may sound strange, but I need a favor of you."

"Well, after how your presentation went, I owe you one," the boss prided himself in his employee's performance.

"Can you text your young female friend to text her high school friend that he should tap the button. Don't tell her that I wanted it. Just tell her that Adam needs to do it from now until the end of the workday in order to fulfill his dare card."

The fortunate part about Frank being as kinky as he was, was that he understood people's sexual desires and didn't taunt them for having them.

"Sure thing, Christie. I'll get right on it."

The aroused manager then sat back down in her office and waited for relief.

Just as the high school baseball star found the perfect costume to go with his mother's - one that showed off his limber, muscular body - he got a text from Olivia. Adam realized that his fantasies were revolving less and less around Olivia and that his attention was mainly on his mother. The text told him that he was required to turn the orange dildo on and leave it on until 5. He checked the time on his smartphone and saw that his mother's presentation was over, so he wouldn't be breaking his part of the deal.

He tapped the button, and he immediately realized that his costume had yet another connection to his mom. Adam held the clear packaging to a prisoner costume. It was an orange, two-piece-set of scrubs with the top half having the stenciled font of an inmate number. He made sure to get a size below his normal clothes in order to make it tight against his body. Not that he was bulky, but he knew it would look sexy if he cut off the sleeves and cut a deep V-neck at the top to show off his developing muscles. Maybe she'll be interested in being satisfied by another orange toy tonight, Adam cracked the bad joke to himself.

Little to her son's knowledge, Christie had closed the blinds to her office and was relieved that her vibrator had been activated. She sat in her seat, her eyes closed. Her business skirt was pulled up to her waist so that when her fluids soaked through her panties they would go onto the leather chair instead of staining the back of her skirt. The blonde mother gyrated her hips in her seat, slightly changing the angles of the phallic-shaped toy.

While her pleasure progressed, so did the scenario stuck in her head. She was on her knees sucking her son's erection as he stared at her exposed breasts. He then grabbed her head with both of his hands and pulled it in tightly as he shot his load into her mouth. After he finished, he reached out and started massaging her titties as he watched her swallow. He then got onto the ground with her and pushed her onto her back. She watched as her son slid her hot pants down her thighs and placed his head in between her legs. She could still taste his cum in her mouth. And right as Christie imagined his tongue flick her pussy lips, she shook and came in her office chair.

Simply not being able to take it anymore, the woman, who was bound to the dare card, removed the dildo from her vagina while she wiped off her chair with tissues. The orange toy had served its purpose. The bewildered mom couldn't think straight and couldn't understand what was going on in her own mind, so she just gave up on trying to rationalize what just happened.

*****

After school and costume shopping, that Friday was no different for Adam. He stayed in his room all day to avoid an awkward conversation with his mom. He heard overheard his dad congratulating his mom on a great sales pitch. This gave the son more hope that his plans would come to fruition. The only time that Adam opened his door was at night when he secretly watched his mom tiptoe out of the house carrying her bag; this time he knew what was in it.

Not long after his hot mother had left her sleeping husband at home, it was time for Adam to meet Olivia in her car. This time, his kinky classmate was wearing a slutty nurse costume. It was definitely both revealing and cliché.

"You are such an idiot!" roared Olivia, as Adam stepped into her car.

He didn't understand. "What do you mean?"

"You realize that you just ran through other people's yards in the dark in a prison uniform, right?"

Adam cracked up as well, wondering what other people would have thought if they saw him. He was also angry with himself because he could have jeopardized his entire night by having the cops called on him. That would have been a fun police statement.

Olivia and Adam headed to the party.

The jittery son, in his prison costume, walked toward the large, wooden front door. Olivia knocked in the correct way, which Adam made sure to memorize for next time. The door swung open, and the party was well underway. The doorman was a different man than last time. This man was just an employee at Frank's firm, not the sky-blue-dressed game host, who had turned out to also be Frank's personal accountant.

The first thing Adam did was find Frank, who was dressed in an expensive-looking pirate costume. The highschooler thanked the business owner for letting him attend again. After the customary greetings, Adam went off to explore the house and mind the cop of his dreams.

Searching throughout the large home, Adam spotted many slutty cats, slutty superheroes, naughty nuns, bad angels, and hot nurses. But he could not find the blonde cop. She could have gotten cold feet and headed home early. Or she didn't walk in here at all. Adam feared the worst.

The reality though, was that Christie was in the process of executing her plan, trying to fulfill her side of the agreement. The seductive mother had convinced Frank's accountant to leave his post at the door and follow her into the currently abandoned pool house. Not that any man would have needed much convincing to follow Christie in her current state.

"So, what exactly do you want from me?" the curious man nasally asked.

Christie removed her aviator sunglasses. Batting her eyes and using the same cute, seductive voice that she used to get her husband to do chores around the house, Christie asked, "If you could make sure that my water tube is in the front row, that would make me sooo happy."

The scrawny accountant, in a rather appropriate Star Trek costume, considered the request. "I mean, yeah, if it means that much to you then sure." He didn't see how that in itself would rig the game.

The attractive police officer was giddy. The slim Captain Kirk was rewarded by getting to see her tits sway in the skimpy blue top that barely held them.

"So, is that all?" He was eager to further help her and keep her attention.

"Well, actually, there is one more thing..." The Christie held up her index finger near her chest.

"What's that?"

"When you are picking the water polo balls, could you make sure that 'Adam S.' gets picked first?"

The accountant was offended that the woman before him would ask him to help her cheat and risk losing Frank's trust. "No! I can't do that. If you want to blow that guy that badly, just do it during free play. I don't even think I could do that if I tried!"

Concerned by his initial answer, Christie tried to calm his disposition. "Believe me, this just needs to happen this way. I wouldn't ask you if it weren't necessary. All you would have to do is set Adam S.'s ball on top in the closest corner of the bin to you and act like you randomly picked it first. Frank would never know." She was almost pouting as she asked. She leaned forward to reveal even more of her large cleavage in hopes that it would make it harder for the man to deny her request.

"Okay, I'll do it."

Christie flashed her teeth and thanked the man for his services. But the accountant was a smart man, and he dampened her celebration.

"However, I'll need something in return," he stated, hesitantly. He was not a confident man, but he was a logical one.

For a moment, it seemed Christie had gotten off easy. It then became clear that she was going to have to do what she thought she would have to do anyway. The sexy blonde didn't feel like playing games, so she cut right to the chase. She had obviously noticed the man, in his replica tunic, eye-fucking her chest, so Christie reached out and grabbed his nervous hands in hers and then slid them under her blue top, which was also acting as her bra.

The scrawny man's face was struck with astonishment, as he realized that the inviting woman had read in intentions and was a willing participant in them. Her breasts felt amazing in his hands.

"How about I let you fuck these?" the gifted woman sighed.

He stammered, "Uh...um...uh..." All he could do was stare at Christie's perfect breasts and questioning face. He decided that it was time to try something he had never done before. The nasally voice then blurted out, "I can put it in between your tits?"

It was a rhetorical question because Christie had already planned to do that. It was also rhetorical because Christie could only give one answer in order to get what she wanted out of him. The policewoman nudged her blackmailer over to a white plastic chair, and he sat down.

"Take off your pants," emotionlessly commanded Christie.

With her order swiftly obeyed, the busty woman tilted her head down, and in lieu of lubricant, spit multiple times on her creamy breasts. While keeping her top knotted, Christie stepped between the man's trembling legs, lifted up her rack, and lowered it around his bare, smaller penis. The pink head, belonging to the man in Star Trek garb, wasn't high enough to make it all the way through Christie's cleavage, but he immediately enjoyed thrusting into it.

It didn't take long for his eyes to squint. His head jerked back, so his dirty-blonde wig fell off, revealing his bald spot. The man then leaned forward, looked over Christie's shoulder, and saw her round ass pressing against her heels.

While trying to delay his orgasm, the man desperately asked, "Can I finish in your ass?"

"No!" Christie exclaimed, sharing a look of disgust. "This was the deal we made."

Not to be denied, the smart man replied, groaning, "I'll deflate Adam's ball a little bit, so it probably won't bounce off your tube if he hits it!"

As Christie knelt there, pressing her melons together with her hands, as she analyzed the offer. All she needed to do to meet her promise with her son was to make sure that her tube was in front and to make sure that his ball was picked first. She already had those conditions covered. Any extra help would just be her voluntarily increasing the odds of her having to blow her son.

She turned her attention back to the 50-something-year-old man's red, squinting face. There was no time left to think, only time to act on instinct. "Yes! You can finish in my ass!"

The ample breasts left the slender cock in a hurry. It had to happen quickly. The man was about to blow his load. Within seconds, Christie had spun around on her knees, slid her black shorts off her butt cheeks, lubricated her cherryhole with spit, and fell forward onto her elbows so that her butt cheeks would be spread wide and hoisted into the air. "Go, go, go!"

Fortunately, due to the smaller size of the accountant's pecker, the spit lubricant was not required for him to slip inside her ass.

It turned out that Christie had answered his request just in time. Because after feeling just two thrusts inside her ass, she felt a rush of hot goo, and she heard loud, nasally groans behind her. Christie held steady as the man, who was way below her league, deposited the last drops of his semen into her ass. Then she stood up, Christie reminded the exhausted man of his duties, put her sunglasses back on her face, and left to rejoin the party.

While standing in the main living room, Olivia noticed that her partner had his head hung low.

"What's the matter, Adam? You seem bummed out."

The depressed teen opened his mouth to answer, but then he stopped when his answer became irrelevant. Adam's eyes lit up as he stepped away from the conversation. Emerging from a back hallway and into the living room was none other than his mom. Adam swallowed to alleviate his dry throat. Christie was even more stunning than he had imagined, and she was more drippingly-hot than the model in the costume advertisement.

1...34567...10