All Comments on 'Mom's Reality'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatalmost 10 years ago
This was sick

He took advantage of his poor mother, who clearly was suffering form dementia. Ugh, the whole thing was pretty depressing to be perfectly honest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I can't agree with the previous commenter

It's true that his mother isn't in full possession of her faculties. But look at it from her son Andrew's point of view. For years he's lusted, as so many boys do, for his own mother's cunt. Ever since he saw his mother spread her legs wide for her own brother. Finally he's got his own cock up between his mother's legs, pumping away at the same wonderful hole he came out of. And mom likes it, she likes it a lot. She never gets a good fuck nowadays, her poor neglected cunt feels empty and bereft. Intermittently, she's fully aware of who's on top of her. "Your cock is very good," Anna mumbled. "It must be very exciting to be screwing your mother this way." "Very much." Andrew answered, pleased that his mother was acknowledging their coupling. She feels comfortable and content with Andrew stuffing her unused twat as it hasn't been stuffed in a very long time. His mother is anxious for her boy to blow his balls up inside her. "You will come in me, won't you?" Anna asked. "I so much want that." And Andrew replied, "I will mom." Her son is true to his word. He ends up unloading his balls up the same twat he came out of all those years ago, and his mother feels fulfilled as her twat is flooded once again with warm creamy semen. Andrew's achieved his dream of fucking his own mother, and his mom's gotten some enjoyment in her otherwise bleak life. Frankly, I don't see anything wrong with that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No way to treat Mom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shes not in her right mind, but you don't care. What an ASSHOLE , most all of your stories have been great, but this was low and not your style. Only 2 stars............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
*

Needs a rewrite. Also why do you have to use the word "incest" in variations? do you think we don't know what is going on? Maybe you like the sound of it. Incestuous. Sounds delicious to you, I guess. I agree with the other commentators on your ugly treatment of a young man raping his demented mother. But then you are an ugly guy with an ugly imagination.

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 10 years ago
Different

Your story is very different she obviously has alzheimer's which is unfortunate. Remember it couldn't be dementia that would make her violent people often misdiagnosed with alzheimers. I would say what he's doing is definitely wrong not because it's his mother,but in her mental state I'm not too sure. If that's what she has, unless it's a temporary thing caused by some wrong medication. Incest is not wrong as long as both are consenting adults and I'll stand by that statement. If your going to make a comment at least have the courage to leave a name making anonymous comments is just gutless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
gutless

Hi, I'm Mr.gutless. I simply like to keep my identity to myself. Mom's reality seems to float between himself and her brother. He should use a good lubricant for her comfort and allow himself to be his uncle in her mind if it helps. If he makes it pleasurable for her, she won't object. If she mentions her brother fucking her, well, her brother is probably deceased and mom will have even less credibility. I love to fuck both of my widowed aunts. They both think I am their deceased husbands and absolutely love fucking their men again. My mother's side of the family develops dementia early, so they stay attractive and eat what I fix them, which helps maintain their figures. I take them for vigorous walks three times a week and put them in g-string bikini's for days at the lake and so they've stayed in their homes for many years. I get all the pussy I can handle , as my mom also slipped into her own past and onto my dick later on, and they remain healthy, happy, independent, and in love with their husbands. I use lots of lube and the old Brut and English Leather like my uncles did. This triggers an olfactory familiarity and settles them into the fiction that they're still fucking their husbands. It is hard work, seeing to their needs, health, and cleanliness but they are so happy. And so am I. Everybody wins and being a nurse, my family pays me a small salary. I love demented relatives. I spend three days a week fucking and clean, shop, take them to the beautician, or other errands the rest of the week. My girlfriend worships me every night for taking such good care of 'my girls', so I am a happy man and I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting situation

I'm not sure right now how I feel about this story. In one sense the mom seems to enjoy what the son is doing with her, but at other times she doesn't think what they're doing is right. In one sense the son is making his mother happy and in another he seems to be taking advantage of her. With dementia, if that's what she's suffering from, which way do you go? To me, this story just makes you have to think. A sad situation in real life visited on a fictitious story. Do we really get excited over fictitious stories?

Thanks for the story.

Warren

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Vana ema

Üle 60.aastase emale on parim tagant panna.

mark73107mark73107about 4 years ago
Not right

I tend to agree with the majority of your readers in so much as, this is so wrong to take advantage of a sick person. It is rape without violence. It is like a psychologist hypnotizing a patient. It like this story is just wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3110 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.