All Comments on 'Mom's the Best'

by Fantasier

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story....

Nice try, but you are in serious need of an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fuck editing!! It's agreat Incest story

Loved it and gave it a 5

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

for content and effort!!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
You should continue this!!

Give your mom her release too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mom

Story didn't have a smooth flow. It came across as sort of stilted especially from Mom. She sounds sort of retarded.

1smokeeater1smokeeaterabout 8 years ago
Please

This story was almost unreadable. I can only surmise that English is not the author's first language. I would encourage him/her to take advantage of one of Literotica's editors before posting another story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
come on, guys, this is a fine story

It's the author's first foray into mom and son sex, and a great start. 18 year old Jason's not getting anything from his so called girlfriend, so as always mom comes to the rescue. She gives her kid an out of this world hand job, talking dirty to him, and Jason blows his balls all over the place. I dearly wish my own mother had done the same with me, let me show her my penis, said sweet admiring things about it though I'm only average and don't have 8 inches like Jason. Then my loving mommy would start jerking me off, like Jason's mom did for him, cupping and cuddling my balls, oh man! She'd urge me on to shoot, telling me she wants to see me blow my balls and how much semen I've got for my mommy. Sure as fuck, I'd blow the biggest load of my life, showing my dear dear mother I'm all grown up, a man now with the huge load of baby batter to prove it.

phobosukphobosukabout 8 years ago
Good first effort

It does need a good edit and feels like it had been written in a huury. Best leave it for a week once done then return and you can see the obvious bloopers. having said all that you've got real talent and I thought you built the tension up well. I hope we see more from you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: 5 for content and effort!!

Well, at least it's more content and effort than you but into the same tired, trite, cliche, rote, inane comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fun story

Quite a few moms have given son helping hand. Many use as a reward for schoolwork or help around the house. It is safe and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Brat shit

18yrs and still can't fix breakfast is not a man but a born wrong sissy. end of story cunt.

hotmozahotmozaalmost 8 years ago
Grate story

Keep it up.we need more stories as this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awkward Phrasing

Also, I believe you might have meant to say I'm not HUNGRY.

English can't be your native language -- however I''ll still rate you with one star for effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous