Mom's the Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She the pulls away and lands a kiss, deep throating me in the process. I can taste myself and her saliva.

She then spits into her right hand and brings it back to my penis. She twists the head very firmly making me squirm and shutter. "Oh mom you are so dirty. You are so goooood!!"

"You are really liking this I see, hmmm..." She starts to kiss me again. "I bet Katy doesn't do this" she moaned. "I want you to really enjoy this, after all I have a lot of experience." She licks her lips staring right at me watching my reactions.

"Oh yeah, you can see I love watching your reactions. I enjoy the control. I going to make you cum sweetie and watch you cum hard for me!"

All I could do is moan in pleasure as her words turned on.

She licks her hand and brings it back to my penis and continues her twisting action. She alternates between twisting and running her hand over my length. Then she would massage my balls. The feeling was exquisite. Those light touches of her fingers skimming over my balls were amazing.

I close my eyes to enjoy the moment. So here I am on the couch with mom sitting on my right. Her moving hand on my penis, massaging my balls, she's breathing deeply, moaning, talking dirty to me, and masturbating me. My legs widespread, shuttering from her jerking and touches. My hip slowly moving up and down in sync with her hand movements. Her right leg over my right leg controlling my movements. She's right so much better when someone else is doing it. It's doesn't get better then this.

I can hear her breathing faster, as her excitement builds up. She is starting to really get into it. It's such a turn on to see and hear.

"Oh yess, oh yess" she moans continuously. "I know you are loving this, all guys love this, tell me you like this, tell me how good I am!"

Mom then bends over my penis. Despite it oozing fluid, opens her mouth and drips saliva onto the head. God she is so dirty but I love it. She rubs it all over, grinning at my reactions.

Suddenly without warning, mom's hand goes into a blur, masturbating me at a very fast pace. My body thrashes, as she pumps me hard at speed. I am moaning out of control in an instant. My hips move up to meet her rapidly pumping hand. My god the feeling was unbelievably. I have never experienced this before.

The look of excitement now etched on her face, her mouth open, wanting. She is breathing very fast now, panting exhaustedly with excitement and enthusiasm as she masturbates me very quickly. The sound of her masturbating me fills the room.

"Oh yess darling, oh yesss!! oh yeah, you love it, you love it, oh yeah are you cummimg for me? that's feels so nice, doesn't it!!" Her dirty talk driving me crazy.

Mom continues pumping me very fast. She is giving me my best handjob ever. She is really getting into it now. Really enjoying giving it. Her excited enthusiasm is going to be rewarded now. God mom is so much better than Katy!!

"Oh mom, oh mom, don't stop, oh yesss, I am cummimg!! Oh god, oh god" I screamed.

I finally let go. My cum flying everywhere, in ropes of white lumps, as I exploded. My hips shoot up to meet her flying hand.

"Oh yessss, oh yessss, oh so good, oh yeah!! so much, so much cum!!" she moaned loudly in excitement. She is grinning and giggling like a school girl at the result.

"Oh yeah sweetie, that feels good, doesn't it!! oh yesss. Mom's good right! you loved it!!"

Unlike Katy, who just stops, mom continues stroking me fast. Not giving me any down time. Her excitement not waning.

"Oh yes darling, did you like that, you loved it didn't you? Oh yess." As she tried to catch her breath, mom looked exhausted with excitement. Breathing heavily and blushing. Like she has just had a workout.

"Oh yes mom, oh yes. I really enjoyed it!" I moaned in exhaustion.

"I am sorry for being too enthusiastic darling, that's just the way I am, I just love giving handjobs! I" can't wait for that cum shot" she grinned, wiping a droplet of cum from my face with her finger.

"I love you mom!" as I brought her closer to me. I now felt I wanted to touch her, to taste her, to see how wet she is, to see what mom's really like. But that's another story.

Mom, you are the best!

12