Mona's A Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh come on Em, she's really good at eating pussy." Alison promised, "And she wants too. I mean, just look at her. Mmmmmmmmm yeah, this little dyke just can't get enough pussy."

As she spoke Alison turned Mona's head gently but forcefully towards Emily so that the two brunettes were looking directly at each other, and Emily got a good look at Mona's girl cum and pussy cream covered face. Mona knew that Alison wanted her to agree with her, and she was tempted not too, just to stick it to her rival.

But that would probably result in a hard spanking, Alison probably using a brush or paddle on Mona's already well beaten behind, and Mona not think that was something she could take that right now. Besides, she had always thought Emily was hot, and licking the swimmer's pussy was far from unappealing, so she gently nodded her head.

When she got the impression that wasn't enough Mona softly but firmly called out, "Please Emily, let me have the privilege of eating your pussy. I love eating pussy, and I've always thought you were so beautiful. I bet you taste amazing."

Blushing again Emily mumbled, "Well... ok."

To both Mona's and Alison's delight Emily slowly and nervously pulled off her top, sat down to remove her shoes and socks and then stood back up again to pull off her pants.

She then hesitated briefly before unhooking her bra, tossing it aside and then sliding her panties down her long legs before sitting back down in the chair she was in before.

Alison then finally let Mona go, allowing her to crawl over to where the other brunette was now sitting, Mona taking her time and almost feeling like a top again as she crawled over like some sort of predator and then took a moment to savour the smell of her treat.

Then Mona pressed her tongue against the bottom of Emily's cunt and then slowly slipped that wet muscle all the way up to the top.

Over and over again she repeated this process, licking Emily's pussy at a slow but steady pace, savouring every moment of this delicious treat, and equally delicious feeling of control.

Sure, Emily reached down to stroke her hair, but there was no grip, no force behind it, no sigh Emily was taking control, again Mona almost feeling like a top just treating a bottom to a pussy licking. Little did she know Alison was about reinsert her dominance by shoving a dildo up Mona's butt.

Emily closed her eyes, threw her head back and cried out in pleasure as Mona's tongue slid over her pussy lips for the first time.

She then kept her eyes closed as she enjoyed the blissful sensation she had grown to crave over anything else, namely another girl licking her pussy.

Emily had always known on some level she was gay, but the first time she felt Maya's tongue touch her pussy pretty much erasing any doubts from her mind.

The amazing orgasms her first girlfriend had given her that night had solidified her sexual awakening, and she had been happily getting her pussy eaten by girls ever since.

The only thing Emily liked better was returning the favour, although sadly she didn't think she'd get the chance. For a moment she hoped that Alison would order her to lie down so she could sit on her face while Mona ate her out, finally giving her the chance to find out what Alison DiLaurentis tasted like.

As that was something she'd wondered since puberty it was of course one of the main reasons she came tonight, but those hopes were dashed when Alison quietly retrieved a huge dildo from a drawer, stepped into the straps attached to it and then pulled it up her thighs.

Emily couldn't decide whether Alison looked ridiculous or sexy. Maybe it was a bit of both, but mostly the latter, especially when Alison got out a tube of lubricant, squirted some on her hand and started rubbing it into the toy as if it was real. Given previous conversations it was no mystery where that dildo was going, the thought turning Emily on more than ever before.

Maybe that was because she now knew who was taking it up the ass for Alison, or maybe it was because she was going to see it, or a combination of both, but Emily found herself moaning extra loudly and creaming Mona's pretty little face extra thoroughly.

Not that Mona had nothing to do with it. Oh no, Mona was quickly proving herself to be a skilled pussy licker, and probably by accident Alison's actions coincided with Mona beginning to linger her tongue on Emily's clit.

When Alison slowly and quietly put the lube back in the draw and closed it Mona closed her mouth around Emily's clit and gently sucked it, causing Emily to close her eyes and let out a long moan.

About a minute or so later Mona went back to the pussy licking and Emily opened her eyes just in time to see Alison kneeling down behind her prey and smiling wickedly.

Announcing her presence Alison told Mona, "Relax loser, I'm in the mood for some of your hot butt, and I'm going to take it."

With that Alison reached out and slid her hand over Mona's ass cheeks, grinning as she heard the other girl whimpering into the pussy in front of her.

She then took a few moments just to squeeze the cheeks before finally pulling them apart and slowly pulling out the butt-plug and then replacing it with the head of her dildo.

Then Alison slowly pushed forwards, practically salivating as her strap-on slowly slipped inside her former rival's ass hole, Alison then making that poor little hole swallow every single inch of her dick.

Throughout this process Alison had to bite her lip to prevent herself from telling Mona just how much she had missed her sweet ass.

Because she had, Alison savouring every moment of penetrating Mona's ass again, and when her thighs came to rest against Mona's butt cheeks, announcing she had buried every inch of her strap-on dildo into the other girl's bowels, Alison let out an animalistic-like groan, moved her hands from Mona's cheeks to her hips and then started officially butt fucking the perhaps former A, slow at first but gradually picking up speed as Mona moaned in mostly pleasure.

Picking up on that Alison mocked, "That's it loser, moan for me. Moan for me while I'm fucking your tight little dyke ass!"

The only reply from Mona was another loud moan into Emily's pussy, which in turn made Alison giggle and Emily cry out in pleasure.

Of course Emily had been moaning just as much as Mona, but that particular cry had Alison tearing her eyes away from the wonderful sight of her dick pumping in and out of her bitch's butt hole and looking over at Emily who was looking all apprehensive again.

It was cute, but if Alison was going to train Emily to be a top she couldn't afford a setback like her running off in the middle of a training session. Well, she possibly could, but that wouldn't be much fun, now would it?

So in the name of distracting Emily, and moving things along, Alison slapped Mona's ass roughly and firmly told her, "Don't you dare slack off on your cunt munching duties just because there's a cock in your ass now. Mmmmmmmm, cause you're getting double teamed like that you should be working twice as hard to please us both. That means your tongue should be inside Emily right now, ohhhhhhhhhhh yeah, and while you're at it bounced that booty back at me. Yeahhhhhhhhh, show me how much you love this dick in your ass. More importantly, show Emily. Show Emily that you're nothing but an anal loving whore. A submissive bitch. Mmmmmmmm, a slutty little bottom."

There was a brief pause, and then Emily threw her head back and cried in pleasure, even louder than before, Alison guessing that meant that Mona had obediently rammed her tongue inside the other brunette.

Pretty much proving this Mona then began bouncing herself back and forth, pushing her tongue as deep as it would go with every forward thrust and impaling her slutty little hole on Alison's weapon of ass-destruction with every backwards thrust. This of course made Alison giggle evilly, slapped Mona's butt and taunt her even more.

"Yeahhhhhhhhh, that's it slut! Fuck my friend while I fuck your ass!" Alison ordered with an extra hard slap to Mona's backside, "Mmmmmmmm fuck yeah, fuck my friend with your tongue while I pound your slutty little ass hole with my big dick! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you love my big dick, don't you? Mmmmmmmmmmm yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, you love my big dick in your tight little dyke ass while there's a nice wet pussy in your lezzie face! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeah, show me how much you love it! Oooooooooooooh, just like that, bounce your queer little butt back at me while I'm pounding it and you're fucking my friend's lesbo cunt with your dyke tongue. Mmmmmmmmm, what a bottom. Isn't that right Ems?"

"Ye, yes." Emily blushed, automatically agreeing with Alison, "Mona is a total bottom."

Mona had in fact shoved her tongue inside of Emily, and she was now reaping the rewards of that. Namely more yummy pussy juice, which pretty much flowed directly into her mouth and down her throat, thanks to her lips being tightly wrapped around Emily's entrance. Mona had loved the taste of Emily's cunt since that first lick, every single one that followed only making her love it more.

Not that this was anything new, Mona loved to eat pussy. She'd always loved it, and there was nothing wrong with that. It didn't make her a bottom, no matter what Alison said. It just meant she liked girls, and that was it.

The fact that she had missed the feeling of Alison's dick in her ass, that might mean something. Not that it had to be Alison's, Mona sure she would feel this much pleasure from any woman pounding her butt, as long as they knew what they were doing, but the fact that she was loving every moment of this ass fucking suggested she wasn't as much of a top as she thought she had been.

More accurately it meant she wasn't a total top, Mona reminding herself that she still wanted to get revenge and butt fuck Alison DiLaurentis. Ideally on her back so she could see the look on Alison's face when she popped her anal cherry.

Smiling dreamily to herself Mona became lost in that thought for a few wonderful moments, although her tongue continued to fuck Emily on autopilot.

Unfortunately that wonderful image of Alison on her back and staring up at her as Mona took her virgin ass combined with Alison suddenly picking up her speed to make Mona cum so hard her cum squirted from her cunt.

To be fair Mona had been horny before she even came here, and there had been build up with the spanking she'd received and the pussy eating she'd given Alison, only those things shouldn't be helping her get off.

"Don't slack off bitch!" Alison giggled, slapping Mona's ass as hard as she could, "Just because I'm making you cum nice and hard with a cock in your ass doesn't mean you can forget about making my friend cum. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, tongue fuck Ems. Tongue fuck her nice and hard. Try and make her cum at the same time you are, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, that way you can have a fresh batch of dyke cum on your dyke face as you're cumming from getting your wonderfully tight little dyke ass fucked! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Quickly obeying, for some reason, Mona Jack-hammered her tongue in and out of Emily's cunt harder than ever before, making the other brunette cum in what felt like seconds.

Mona tried hard to swallow as much as she could, but there was just so much of it and being fucked in the ass was so distracting, so the majority of that wonderful liquid ended up covering her face.

Still, she had another go, and another and another and another, Mona tongue fucking Emily to several climaxes, most coinciding with a powerful orgasm of her own, even if it was anal induced by Alison DiLaurentis.

As Alison felt like she could never get enough of this ass she fucked it through orgasm after orgasm, the stimulator on her clit and the sheer joy of sodomising Mona Vanderwaal meaning that all three girls got to cum multiple times. Then she yelled, "Emily! Go and get a strap-on so you can butt fuck this bitch!"

Emily blushed and stammered, "Erm... where-"

"Middle drawer!" Alison pointed to her chest of drawers and then pulled apart Mona's ass cheeks so she could maximise her enjoyment for the end of this particular butt fuck.

Reluctantly moving away from Mona and scurrying to the requested drawer Emily was amazed at all the different sex toys she found.

For a few long seconds she just admired them all, then Mona let out an extra loud scream and squirted again, prompting Emily to hurry up and choose before Alison got fed up of waiting for her.

Quickly she grabbed the smallest strap-on, which she guessed was 8 inches long and turned around to see Alison looking at her while casually pumping Mona's butt.

"No Emily, that's clearly way too small for an ass slut like this." Alison said, smacking Mona's ass for emphasis, "Mmmmmmmmm, if you're going to anally ream this bitch I insist that you at least grab a 10 incher."

Again Emily blushed but scurried to retrieve the requested toy and then turned back to Alison with a hopeful expression on her face, only to find the blonde had turned her full attention back to Mona who she was anally pumping a little faster and harder than a few seconds ago, enough to make Mona squeal with pleasure but apparently not enough to make her cum.

Without the extremely pleasant distraction of her pussy being eaten Emily just stared at the two girls for a few moments, Mona looking so submissive and weak as she was face down and trying to hide her enjoyment while Alison looked so powerful and dominant as she proudly ass fucked her perhaps now former rival.

Honestly Emily didn't think she'd ever seen anything so hot, the timid brunette suddenly finding herself scrambling to pull the harness up her thighs and strap it firmly around her waist before timidly asking, "Alison... can, can I have a turn now?"

Without a moments hesitation Alison pulled out of Mona's butt, Emily gasping as she was confronted by the gaping crater which used to be Mona's butt hole. Then after a few long seconds of staring into Mona's bowels via her gaping ass hole Alison pulled apart Mona's butt cheeks, emphasising the gape and then telling Emily, "Go ahead Ems, fuck this fuck hole."

"I, I... I, I want to, but, but... but I'm not sure I can." Emily stammered weakly.

"Sure you can, it's easy." Alison said, looking down at the gaping hole she was presenting to her friend and licking her lips, "See how nicely stretched out I'm made this slut for you? Mmmmmmm, she's so gaped. I bet it will be like sliding a key into a lock. All you have to do is take a calming breath, come a little closer, take a hold of your dildo and slide it into this slutty little fuck hole. Mona wants you too, don't you slut?"

Knowing that there would be consequences to saying no, and too blissed out even really think about it, Mona moaned, "Yeeeeeeeesssssssss, fuck me! Mmmmmmmm, fuck my ass, oh please Emily, ass fuck me, fuck me in the ass, pound my slutty little ass! Do it! Fuck me! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Nervously Emily did as Alison told her, taking a calming breath and then moving in front of her target, before taking a calming breath and grabbing hold of her strap-on and guiding it into Mona's gaping butt hole.

As Alison predicted the head slid in easily, quickly followed by the rest of the shaft, Emily's mouth falling open in amazement as inch after inch of long, thick dildo disappeared into Mona's ass hole.

In what seemed like seconds her thighs were pressed against those parted butt cheeks, announcing she had buried every single inch of the strap-on cock in Mona's butt.

Every inch of her strap-on cock. Every inch of her cock was in Mona's ass, the thought bizarrely delightful to Emily as she continued staring in disbelief over what she had done.

"You see Em?" Alison grinned wickedly, "You see how easily Mona can take a dick up her ass. Mmmmmmmmm, like I said I loosened her up for you, and I've been training her to be my anal slut, but it has to be partly genetic, right? Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, deep down I think this little pipsqueak has always been an anal loving bottom, and we're just helping her accept her true self. So go ahead Ems, mmmmmmmmm, fuck that butt and help Mona accept her true self. Who knows, you may really like it, and find out something about yourself you never knew. An inner strength to help you make Mona, and this world, your bitch."

Emily barely heard a word Alison said. She was just too lost in the moment. However she was fully aware that her friend expected her to butt fuck her bitch, and under the circumstances Emily certainly wasn't going to deny her.

Actually she doubted she'd ever be able to deny Alison anything, but ass fucking Mona seemed like a favour akin to borrowing a hairbrush at this stage, something so simple and natural Emily didn't think twice about grabbing a firm hold of Mona's waist and beginning to slowly thrust her hips back and forth, making the other brunette moan in pure pleasure as for the first time in her life Emily Fields began butt fucking another woman.

Alison was fully prepared to wrap her arms around Emily, press into her back and move her body in time with her friend. In a way she had been looking forward to it, as it would have been like literally using Emily to fuck Mona's ass.

However it seemed like not even her words were necessary, Emily so captivated by the sight of Mona's butt stretching for her that she started thrusting her hips back and forth like an experienced ass pounder.

Not that stopped her from encouraging her friend, because Alison was only happy to do that, and add to Mona's humiliation, it just meant she could slide the harness down and start rubbing herself as she did so.

"Yeahhhhhhhhh Ems, pound that butt! Pound it deep and hard and make that bitch squeal for you!" Alison moaned excitedly as she watched one of her best friends butt fuck her bitch, "Mmmmmmmm fuck yeah, fuck that tight little ass hole! Ooooooooooh I told you. I told you Mona was a total bottom didn't I Ems? Yessssssssssss, Mona is nothing but a slutty little submissive dyke who loves it up the ass! Mmmmmmmmm, give it to her good, slam that slutty butt, ohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, do her, fuck her butt, mmmmmmmmmm, that's so hot! I love it! Mmmmmmmm, I love watching you butt fuck my bitch Em. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuck, do me proud."

Even though she said a little more after that Alison became lost in her own pleasure, and the sight of her timid friend fucking Mona's ass with more confidence and passion then she could have ever dreamt.

Sure, Emily wasn't particularly skilled, but what she lacked in experience she made up for in enthusiasm and stamina, her days as a swimmer serving her well. They also served Mona, who came like the little bitch she had become.

Thanks that beautiful sight, and her fingers frantically diddling her slit, Alison eventually came too, but it was nowhere near as satisfying as when she was abusing Mona. So when it was over she pulled up her harness and re-joined the fun.

"Mmmmmmmm, this is a really special day for you Mona... your first-ever spit roasting." Alison beamed happily as she knelt in front of Mona's head and pointed her dildo at her slut, "So open up that big mouth of yours and enjoy your treat."

For a moment Mona looked up at her and scowled, but Alison just grinned at her, knowing that her bitch would subject herself to this latest humiliation.

Sure enough a few seconds later Mona opened her mouth in a long moan, and then after Alison was nice enough encourage the other girl by pressing the dildo to her open mouth Mona wrapped her lips around the ass flavoured cock, once again tasting the deepest part of her bowels and more importantly giving this slutty little bottom her first taste of being double stuffed. It would not be her last, Alison would make sure of that.