Mona's A Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhhh that's it, suck that cock!" Alison said gleefully, shuffling forward slightly so it would be easier for Mona to swallow every inch of her cock, "Suck my big cock that has just been up your ass you little slut! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, suck it while my friend fucks your butt! Oh yeah, take it in two of your fuck holes at the same time like the little cock whore you are! Mmmmmmmm, but it has to be girl cock, doesn't it? Yeah, cause you're a total lesbo, just like Emily here. Mmmmmmmmm yeah, it's so hot watching two dykes having butt sex, I love it so fucking much, but it's even better when you're taking my cock in your mouth and cleaning it of your slutty little ass! Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, take more of it slut! Take it all the way down your throat just like I trained you while my friend is fucking you in the ass!"

At first Mona just kept the head of the cock in her mouth, the little slut clearly savouring the deepest part of her ass. Then she began bobbing her head up and down the shaft, taking more with every bob, just like Alison had taught her.

Alison actually felt proud of her. Then again, it was only natural for a lesbian bottom like Mona to be good at sucking strap-on, that natural enthusiasm meaning that the tiny brunette was soon taking inch after inch of dildo down her throat until she was giving the entire length of Alison's cock a thorough spit shine.

The entire time Emily was pounding into Mona from behind, the swimmer's eyes locked to where her strap-on was slamming in and out of the other girl's butt hole.

The only thing that eventually changed was Emily finally stopped spreading Mona's butt cheeks and moved her hands to the other brunette's waist so she could give Mona the hardest butt pounding she could give her, Alison feeling incredibly proud of her friend from dishing it out, and of her bitch for taking it.

She was also proud that after she began deep throating the entire length of her cock Mona started bouncing herself shamelessly back and forth without needing to be asked, making sure those dildos brutally pounded her throat and ass.

Honestly Alison could have watched this all day long, but she wanted more ass, so inevitably she asked, "Hey Ems, mind if I get some more of that ass?"

Finally awaking from her trance Emily blushed, pulled out of Mona's butt and stammered, "N, no."

"Good." Alison beamed, moving around to admire Emily's handiwork before reinserting her dildo into Mona's butt with one hard thrust, "Wow Em, you've really loosened up this slut for me."

"Oh Ali, it was nothing. I mean, literally nothing. I mean, you were totally the one to loosen her up first." Emily blushed.

"Nonsense." Alison insisted, "You've totally made Mona the perfect fit for my dick. You should take pride in that. In fact, why don't you get yourself a reward by making this slut give your dildo a spit shine?"

Wordlessly obeying like the good little puppet she was Emily moved round to Mona's front, Alison smacking the smaller brunette on the ass as an encouragement for her to suck the bigger brunette's cock.

Seeing no use in even trying to argue Mona wrapped her lips around the ass flavoured dildo the second she was done crying out.

Then, doing her best not to moan too loudly at the taste, Mona got to work on deep throating Emily's strap-on while Alison quickly established a steady rhythm, only banging Mona's butt hard enough to make her cum when the entire length of Emily's dick was down her throat.

Back and forth they went, Alison and Emily constantly switching places, treating Mona like a cheap toy until her cheeks were sore from being banged into, then Alison pulled her dildo out of her mouth, lay down in front of her and ordered, "Have a seat slut."

Obviously realising what Alison wanted Emily pulled her dildo out of Mona's butt hole and moved back, leaving Mona to whimper pathetically. Her poor abused anal ring was already gaping and sore.

How much more of this humiliation would she have to endure? Apparently a lot, Mona lowering her head after one sharp look from Alison and then the poor brunette shuffled over and positioned herself over Alison's dick.

For a second she waited to be told if she should have turned around, just in case Alison wanted her in reverse cowgirl even though she hadn't been clear.

As no such order materialised she slowly pressed herself downwards, Alison quickly spreading her cheeks with an evil grin so that Emily got the best possible look at Mona's brutalised butt hole easily swallowing the full length of Alison's dildo.

Once she was fully settled on Alison's lap Mona wasted no time in beginning to bounce up and down, Ali clearly enjoying the sight for a few moments before calling out Emily without taking her eyes off the brunette bouncing on her dick, "Come join the fun Ems. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, come and get your cock cleaned by Mona's nasty little mouth. Ooooooooooooh, feed my bitch her own ass while I'm in the middle of ass fucking her like the anal fuck hole she is! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, come on Emily, let's keep the spit-roasting party going all night long."

Quickly Emily positioned herself standing in front of the bouncing brunette, Mona turning her head slightly and then taking that ass flavoured cock into her mouth for yet another thorough cleaning. This time she wasn't rewarded with an orgasm once she stuffed the dildo down her throat.

No, Alison seemed perfectly content with just lying back. That was until Mona tried to make herself cum, at which point Alison grabbed a firm hold of her hips, forcing her to slow down but not stop completely. Then, ironically, as punishment she thrust hard up into Mona's butt, almost making her cum on the spot.

After finally letting Mona ride out her climax Alison turned her attention to the other brunette and asked, "Hey Em, want some more of this ass?"

"Oh yes." Emily grinned widely.

"Then lie down next to me." Alison grinned, "I have an idea."

Emily did as she was told, then once she was lying down next to Alison the blonde pulled Mona off her dildo and then passed her like a toy to Emily, who in turn impaled Mona on her dildo.

Back and forth the two friends swapped Mona between them for what felt like an eternity, each time Mona being traded before she could cum.

Soon Emily and Alison got their timing perfect so they could swap her just seconds before she was about to cum, Mona guessing Alison's latest evil scheme and as much as she didn't want to give the bitch the satisfaction eventually she just couldn't help herself.

So Mona gave in and whimpered, "Please Ali, make me cum. Ohhhhhhhhhh, make me cum like a bitch with a dick in my ass. Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuck, make me cum like the bottom I am."

Alison had planned to force Mona to say a lot more than that, but the constant anally riding had somewhat backfired on her and now she was just as disparate for her release as her bitch.

More to the point, she wanted to fuck Mona's sweet little ass. Hell, right now it felt like she needed to fuck Mona's sweet little ass, and not just fuck it but pound it until it was gaping wider than ever before.

Maybe she could have resisted if Mona was riding Emily at the time, but because the little bottom was riding her dick, bashing the stimulator inside the harness into her clit, Alison just couldn't resist rolling Mona onto her back, throwing her legs over her shoulders and anally pounding her to heaven.

It helped that after the first few times she and Emily had started switching Mona from reverse cowgirl to traditional cowgirl. It had been her idea of course, but Emily had seemed to take just as much delight in watching Mona squirm as she did, Emily very much impressing her for her first time topping a butt slut.

Alison would have to remind herself to complement Emily for it later, and try and avoid the urge to critique the performance, at least until the second time they shared Mona's ass. And oh, Alison was more determined than ever to make sharing Mona's ass a regular thing.

The thought of Emily regularly coming over to share Mona's ass, followed by the thought of the rest of her friends gang banging this sweet little ass, trading it back and forth while discussing what a sweet piece of ass it is and how well trained Mona is, or at least would be, gave Alison the push she needed to make herself cum.

By that point she had already made Mona cum multiple times, the little slut quickly achieving orgasm with only a slight increase in the power and speed of the sodomy, Alison wondering if this would finally break the stubborn loser.

From the blissed out look on her face and just how hard she came it would be hard for Mona to keep insisting she was a top, but part of Ali was still enjoying the fight Mona was putting up.

Not that it stopped her from making sure Mona's rectum was well and truly wrecked, first by herself and then Emily, her friend eagerly mounting Mona without Alison even having to prompt her, the usually shy swimmer sliding her strap-on into Mona's gaping ass hole as soon as Alison was done with it.

Or more accurately decided to take a break, Alison watching proudly as Emily pounded Mona's butt to multiple climaxes.

When Emily finally pulled her cock out of Mona's ass and collapsed in a sweaty heap down next to her Alison ordered, "Show us that ass loser!"

Emily looked up as Mona whimpered and then suddenly turned around so she could point her ass to were the two friends were now lying, the former A even reaching back and spreading her ass cheeks so that Alison and Emily would have a perfect view of their handiwork.

Instantly Emily felt guilty, but also weirdly turned on, something which was reflected in the gasp which slipped out of her mouth the second she was confronted with Mona's obscenely gaping butt hole. Emily remembered it looked stretched before, but now it looked completely wrecked, for some reason the swimmer finding it sexy.

Noticing the look on Emily's face Alison smirked, "Hot, isn't it?"

"Uh-huh?" Emily murmured, trying and failing to tear her eyes away from Mona's ruined hole.

"Seeing her gaping ass hole, knowing you did that, knowing that you wrecked her ass, that it's going to be sore and open for hours after you're done, maybe even days, mmmmmmmm, there's no feeling in the world like it." Alison said almost conversationally, "Mmmmmmmm, it makes you feel so powerful."

Emily blushed, "You did most of the work."

"Nonsense, you did brilliantly." Alison grinned, "I'll turn you into a butt busting top yet Em, you'll see."

"Thanks Ali." Emily blushed again.

Ignoring her friend Alison called out, "Hey Mona, you know I love looking at your gaping butt hole but now I want my cock cleaned. Ohhhhhhhhh yeah, stop showing off your ruined hole and wrap your pretty lips around my dick. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's it slut, take my dick!"

Considering how obviously exhausted Mona was it was a testament to Ali's training that she let go of her cheeks and turned around pretty quickly and then got into position. She didn't even hesitate to take Alison's ass flavoured cock into her mouth, a thrill running through Emily as she watched another girl go ass to mouth.

It was gross and disgusting for sure, but somehow incredibly hot, and while Emily didn't want to do it herself she didn't mind watching Mona bobbing her head on that dildo. In fact... she wouldn't mind getting her own ass flavoured cock sucked, something Emily never thought she'd say, or think as the case may be.

As if reading her mind Alison questioned, "What about Emily? Doesn't she deserved to get her cock cleaned of your nasty ass cream? Let me answer that for you, yes. Yes she does deserve to get your skanky butt cleaned off her cock, so be a good little ATM slut and switch to her strap-on!"

Whether broken for good or just temporarily Mona didn't hesitate to obey, moving over slightly so she could wrap her lips around the head of Emily's dildo, once again tasting the deepest part of her bowels. And she moaned.

Mona actually moaned from tasting her own ass! Emily thought she had been imagining it the first time, but... wow. Maybe Alison was right. Maybe Mona really was a bottom after all.

She was certainly eager to suck Emily's cock, soon bobbing her head up and down just like before with Alison, Emily's eyes so glued to the obscene sight she didn't notice Alison moving closer until the blonde's strap-on was poking Mona's cheek.

"Don't you dare forget about my cock! You haven't finished cleaning yet, and as a slutty little bottom you should be able to multi-task." Alison taunted, giggling with delight as Mona quickly switched to her dick, "Mmmmmmmm, that's it slut, take my cock deep! Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, take it deep into your throat to get the butt cream you crave. Yessssssssssss, gag on it you fucking whore! Oh, but don't forget about Emily's cock. Yeah, it still has plenty of anal juice for you to slurp up. Oh yes, that's it, switch back and forth between us like a good little cock sucker. Oooooooooh yeah Mona, be our little cock sucker."

Alison continued talking trash, but Emily barely heard it as she became lost in watching Mona go back and forth between those cocks, in the process taking those dildos down her throat like a sword-swallower.

Eventually she took every inch, which earned her a little praise from Alison and a quick break before they went right back to spit-roasting Mona, and despite being slightly concerned for the other girl's well-being Emily didn't need much convincing to further abuse Mona's butt, the former A spending the rest of the night, and most of the weekend with one cock in her ass and another in her mouth as Alison and Emily delighted in all the different positions they could put her in.