All Comments on 'Mona's Makeover'

by PaladinInBlack

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
devildog0302devildog0302over 6 years ago
Good job...

Maybe a sequel, 6 months later?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a build up...

You built up the story to epic levels, the women transforming into supermodels, tight, toned, and tempestuous. Then, he got home and the story ended. WTF? You built up my hopes, teasing us with lesbian relationships, foreshadowing a mass orgy of sorts culminating in worshipping his completely transformed wife, who would confess her love, adoration, and lust for her husband. ...with room for a lot of woman-woman love on the side. Hell, they were worshipping a picture of his cock...

PaladinInBlackPaladinInBlackover 6 years agoAuthor
Ending

In my mind, this story was all about being a slow-burn transformation story. There are a million 'living with a beautiful, submissive goddess or two' stories online and there was not much I could think of doing that would add to that particular genre.

If I have any real regrets about this tale, it is that I could have made the transformation even slower and spent more time on her changing mind-set.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The tease...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaladinInBlack@PaladinInBlack
775 Followers
I like to write, but I'm better at starting stories than at finishing them, so I have a rather large pile of unfinished stuff spring around. Most of my stuff is 'happily ever after'. You've been warned. FYI: I have posted a lot of this under a similar name (without the 'InBla...