Mona's Makeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The changes were more than cosmetic. Lori had been the 'Alpha Female' of the group, but now it revolved around Mona. Vanessa even sometimes called and asked what she should wear for the day. Mona also noticed that the other three seemed to be attracted to her. When she was around, their nipples were perked up, their chests and cheeks flushed, their pupils dilated. They played with their hair, giggled at things she said, and always seemed to find reasons to touch or kiss her.

For her part, Mona found she loved the attention. She found herself thinking of them as her 'harem', and even had Jill staying the night so often that she was on the verge of giving up her apartment. The two often snuggled up together watching TV or just talking. More and more, Mona loved the sensations of Jill's soft skin on hers, and Jill loved to stroke and touch her friend.

A couple days ago, after gym time with the group, Jill surprised Mona by giving her a big hug, then planting a huge kiss on a surprised Mona's lips. "Ummm, god, I've wanted to do this for so long now." Jill's hands were massaging Mona's tight ass and pulling their bodies together.

"Jill, hon, I think we need to take a shower." Mona said, trying to clear her head.

Jill's eyes lit up. "Great! I'll go start it." She almost skipped away.

By the time Mona reached the remodeled and rather luxurious bathroom, she saw that Jill had already gotten the water running and was loading towels into the warmer. And that she was naked. "Umm, Jill?" She started to ask.

Jill did not give her a chance to say anything else, helping her to strip off her tight workout clothing and shoes, tossing the Lycra into the laundry hamper before guiding the slightly bewildered sex goddess into the shower.

"I meant we should each take a shower, not that we needed to share one." Mona finally managed to say. Then she started to moan as Jill took a loofah and began to lather her up. It felt so good to have Jill scrub her while she stroked Mona's sensitive areas with her free hand. 'I could get used to this.' Mona thought as Jill maneuvered her around to rinse off.

"Just trying to save water, Mistress." Jill snickered. 'Mistress??' Mona thought. 'That's... well, that's damned kinky!' She thought, moaning a bit herself. "Have a seat and I'll do you hair." Jill guided Mona to the built-in ledge and began to lather up her lustrous hair.

It was like any reservation Mona might have had was being rinsed away with the foam. The idea of her 'harem' becoming a real harem excited her, and for some reason, felt right. Mona noticed that Jill had washed herself as she was serving Mona, and that seemed right as well, although the idea of sliding her hands on her friend's... servant's... slick skin made her wet.

Mona had never really thought about how attractive, how down-right sexy her friends were, but now her hot cunny drooled at the idea and her nipples were all hard and pebbly. Jill noticed this as well and helpfully began to tease and suck them- eliciting more moans.

Jill was toweling Mona off when she suggested giving her Mistress a nice massage. Something clicked in Mona's brain- Jill and the other girls had been taking some of the same classes she took but it suddenly seemed as if the others were training to please and serve her. "Sounds good. Do me." Mona said imperiously, trying to suppress a snicker. She did not notice Jill shivering with arousal upon receiving the order.

Soon Mona was face down on a large towel on the massage table she had bought earlier in the year to use on William, a thought that still made her juicy. Running her hands on William's tight body, oiling up his muscles with her slick fingers... mmmmm! She was eased out of her daydream by the pleasant sensation of warm scented oil being drizzled on her back and legs. Her attention shifted from thinking about William to thinking about hot-bodied little Jill as she began to slide her fingers along Mona's perfect flesh.

Jill almost came from the intimate contact with her friend and possibly, her lover? She followed the lessons of her classes as she finished the initial overall preparation stage before beginning to work on specific muscle groups in the legs. She loved the feeling of the beautiful woman's skin and the thought of being so intimate with her. Jill's pussy was drooling as she dug into Mona's calves and thighs, and the thought of the incredible ass being right there was driving her crazy.

Mona swore she could feel her friend's arousal through her fingers, and it was infectious. Her nipples were tightening, and her baby-smooth pussy was growing warm and squishy. She wished Jill would just stick something in her- a finger, or better yet, a tongue. Hell, even one of her collection of dildos! Mona's increasingly sex-fogged brain lit up at the idea of the double headed and strap-on dildos she bought and had never had a use for... until now. She sighed at the thought of a good fucking. It had been so long.

After a while, Jill asked Mona to flip over. Mona was a bit saddened that the ass portion of the massage had not gone further. She sensed that Jill was sorely tempted but had diligently soldiered on. On her back, it was much more apparent how turned on the two women were. They could clearly smell each other's fragrance and see the signs of heat in each other.

Nonetheless, Jill stuck to her training, carefully avoiding Mona's swollen vulva and not spending excessive time on her aching tits. Jill finished up by wiping Mona down, and giving her a kiss before cleaning up after herself. Mona remained in the bed luxuriating in the pleasure Jill had given her.

"Finally!" Jill exclaimed, waking Mona up from her pleasant buzz. Jill bent over the massage table and planted her face deep in Mona's quim. She pulled a quick climax out of her Mistress, then settled in for a longer meal. Mona squirmed and moaned as her friend plunged her tongue deep inside her pussy, nibbled on her clit and lips, and played with her still slippery ass.

As she recovered from the attack, Mona suggested that Jill check out the pink tote in the main closet. Jill squealed when she opened Mona's toy box and drug it into the bedroom. The two spent the rest of the very pleasant afternoon testing things out on each other.

"Oh god," Jill moaned as Mona was vigorously fucking her with a large strap-on. "I can't wait to use this on Vanessa, Oh! How about on Lori's ass?" She giggled when Mona thrust a bit harder. "Ohh, it feels like you like the idea, too!"

A few days later, Mona went down to the gym and was shocked to see Jill, Lori, and Vanessa waiting for them, totally nude. "What is going on?" She asked, even as she felt she knew the answer and it thrilled her.

Lori answered. "Jill told us about your time together, and we decided we want to play, too." Vanessa and Jill nodded in agreement.

Mona felt something shift inside her. 'Finally', the thought came, 'they are ready.' A part of her wondered what they were ready for, but she was already speaking. "OK. Jill, you are going to move in as soon as you can. You other two will begin making similar arrangements. We have plenty of room here and I want you all her before William comes home in a couple weeks."

The three smiled as they agreed. "Yes Ma'am."

FIFTY-ONE AND A HALF WEEKS

The girls finished up the Morning Ritual, mastubating each other to a blown-up photo of William's magnificent cock before the three harem girls helped Mona with her shower, makeup, and dressing then spreading through the house to work on their chores before heading to work.

Life with the three servile women was amazing. Mona was resting on the couch after work as Vanessa was cleaning the living room in a tight and revealing maid outfit, Lori was preparing a delicious dinner, and Jill was gardening. Mona smiled at the idea of Jill being all hot, sweaty, and oh, so dirty! She wondered if Vanessa's cleaning kink would make her lick Jill clean, and felt her pussy twinge at the thought.

She slipped into a daydream and she fondled her delicious melon-sized breasts and played with her perfect little pussy. She reflected on the incredible massages Lori gave with her powerful fingers- so different than Vanessa's sexualized massages or Jill's loving adoration rubs. She recalled the recent time Vanessa was cleaning on her tip-toes, her darling little outfit pulled fetchingly snugly on Vanessa's round ass and heavy breasts, showing off her taut tummy. Mona could not resist. She strolled up behind her and slid her hands along her sides and cupped her warm breasts. Vanessa moaned and shivered, but kept cleaning. Mona slid a hand along Vanessa's thigh and found her heated pussy covered in a flimsy lace thong. It was easy to work the small patch of cloth aside and then work her fingers deeply into Vanessa's hot core. The sexy Asian grabbed the high shelf as she screwed her eyes closed and screamed her orgasm for all to hear. Vanessa had childish, high-pitched voice, and when she came, it was almost supersonic! Good times. She thought about interrupting Vanessa again, but with William coming home in a few days, there was just still so much work to do.

Instead, Mona left Vanessa alone and went back to reading her magazine and sipping the cocktail Lori made for her earlier.

WEEK FIFTY TWO

As William's Uber drove up to the house, he was smirking that his plans all seemed to be working. Mona thought he was coming in that afternoon while he had actually landed a couple hours ago to make a surprise entry. The outside of the house and the lawn looked wonderful, with a new big bed of flowers and new furniture on the porch. The driver helped him get unloaded (most of it was coming by freight later) and he gathered himself at the door. He rang the bell with a flourish.

He heard high heels approach the door and a hot Japanese woman with long black hair in a revealing maid's dress answered. "Hi Vanessa. Is Mona home?"

"Master!" Vanessa squealed. William flinched a bit as her high-pitched voice assaulted his eardrums. Vanessa was bouncing up and down happily and William enjoyed the spectacle of her large breasts bobbing in the snug outfit. He heard the call being taken up in the house. "Master?" seemed to float from the kitchen, and again from upstairs.

A moment later, a tall blonde with a toned body and bodacious breasts was wrapped around him, wearing an apron and with an adorable smear of flour or something on her face. "Good to see you, too, Lori!" Vanessa joined in the hug even as a thunderous charge came down the stairs. Suddenly a copper-haired goddess and another young blonde beach body babe joined the huddle. He was being bathed in kisses and groped by uncountable hands as they murmured things like "Master! Master's home!" and inarticulate moans. His wife was kissing him even as some other girl was stroking his hard cock.

"Let's move this into the living room, shall we?" The posse of pussy galvanized into action, guiding and almost carrying William to the spacious and tasteful room, parking him center on the large couch. As one, the group fell to removing his clothes. Jill sprinted off to fetch him a robe and slippers and Lori went to get him a cold drink leaving Mona giving her beloved husband deep kisses as Vanessa suckled lovingly on his big cock, just keeping him aroused and erect.

Soon William was in a thick robe, wearing comfortable house slippers and sipping something cold and delicious as the girls regaled him about their last weeks together. He enjoyed the stories of the spontaneous sex, like the time Lori buggered Jill in the gym, or the infamous 'sex in the sink' session when Vanessa pretty much pushed Lori's big tits into the sink, hitched up her ass, and ate her raw. William laughed at the photos they had been taking of their antics together.

Lori rolled in a cart with the dessert they had prepared for his homecoming. Mona cut a delicious-looking chocolate layer cake and plated a big wedge for her husband. Looking at the cake, William had a tasty idea. He gestured Mona over and promptly dumped the cake in her cavernous cleavage. Mona gasped in shock, then giggled as William began to eat the delicious chocolate confection. William proceeded to nuzzle out each crumb and lick off the rich frosting, teasing Mona as he did. The other girls were eating their cake and ice cream and giggling at the scenario.

William reflected as he chased the last bits of goodness from her gazombas. He had not originally planned on a harem, but when Mona told him about Jill, he decided to add her to the program- both for himself and for Mona. Lori and Vanessa were just bonuses. Technically, he guessed, the two were more like 'roommates with privileges' compared to Jill's deeper conditioning. Nonetheless, he looked forward to many nights in a warm tangle of limbs.

"D'Oh! We forgot the whipped cream!" William called out as he grabbed the can and began spraying the girls willy-nilly.

*****

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This was originally a short thing that was supposed to get me back into writing. It worked great, until I was about 4/5ths done and stalled out. I just did not really have much of an ending since I was focused on the process.

Hopefully, clearing this story will free up my log jam and get me moving on some of my other stories.

Thank you!

12