Monica Sets Her Sights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica had side swept her feet from under her, the sexual chase had stopped her reasoning functional mind. Somehow her brain wasn't functioning properly, she really didn't think she was in any danger, she was thinking that a few choice words of reason would settle the matter. And Monica would be put in her place, see the light, apologize, go away and become Monica Sears, her pupil once more. She could not have been more wrong, and she would find out a few minutes after her arrival.

The door bell rang, Kim glided to her door, opened it and there she was. Her attire surprised, and even disappointed her a little. Monica was dressed in black high heels that put her well above Kim's height, and had a long woolen coat on. Her hair was also up, and with a gold chain through hers. Kim could see she had done her face and it took her breath away, she truly was a wonderful and daringly beautiful creature.

"Monica, hello, please come in," she said pleasantly. Monica followed her into her sitting room, and Kim said, "Please may I take your coat Monica."

Monica answered before doing so and said. "I have to say Kim you look absolutely, and astonishingly beautiful. It's easy to see why you are definitely the hottest teacher in school." Kim blushed modestly, and thanked her.

Monica took her coat off and Kim nearly collapsed. She was wearing only high heels, stockings, a thong, and a small bra that hardly contained her ample breasts. And it was all in black satin, she glowed, her sexuality encompassed her teacher and Kim could feel the heat coming from her.

Now she knew that her plans, and her reasoning were a none starter, a no go, zip, nada, a big nothing. She felt her stomach lurch, her heart almost stopped beating, and her nipples pinged under her top. Her mouth hanging open, she stared slack jawed at the incongruous black scantily dressed gorgeous young woman.

Monica smiled at her, advanced like a cobra on her victim, took her in her slender arms and kissed her. Kim melted like ice in the hot sun, her body burst into flames as the strong black satin skinned girl bent her backwards in the kiss. She was powerless to resist her.

"Now Kim, what was it you were going to say, Hmmmm?" she asked softly into her teachers succulent mouth. Her lips were moist with passion. Monica spoke through touching lips, and she was turned right on, as she knew she would be. There was no way she would be able to remain aloof from this, but she had to give Kim the perception she was in full control of her.

She half stepped to the sofa and she lowered Kim to her soon would be doom, seduced by her stunning new black girl lover. Monica with great difficulty arranged herself around her and Kim was ensnared. She pushed her top up, captured her first nipple and Kim was howling softly into Monica's neck.

Her finger tips had the control, her lips sought and found her teacher's, and Kim was in total surrender, sublime submission. She kissed her back as hard and as aggressively as she could. Her left arm once again restrained in Monica's right, and Monica did what she wanted, and when her fingers slid into her pussy, Kim cried out in unremitted ecstasy.

Monica spent an age fondling and kissing her beautiful older lover, Kim would not be allowed time or space to even consider what was happening. The kisses became longer and deeper; intermittently her nipples would be eaten alive. Fingers would play the tune in her pussy that kept her ass dancing up and down.

"Monica, I'm going to cum, Oh God Monica!" she waffled into her mouth.

Monica stopped all activity, "No you are not Kim, not yet, you will have your first cum with me when I say you can, and not until, understand?"

Her mouth and fingers left her, she wiggled about. "Please Monica, don't do this to me, please, make me, let me cum, pleeeeease!"

"You will cum when I say you can, got it!" Monica told her.

"Monica, I'll do anything, please make me, let me, oh Monica," tears filled her beautiful blue eyes and Monica almost gave in. But she held firm, this would be the lesson that would cement their respective positions, Monica had learned this at an early stage in her lesbian career.

Kim started to relax, then Monica rebuilt the steam needed for her to keep her charge where she wanted her. Soon, her teacher was going again, and again Monica refused her release. Kim begged her, implored her, and offered her anything. But Monica kept on the torment, many times Kim tried to fool her, and also break free, and every time she failed.

Eventually Monica decided it was time for Kim to have her first release. As she built her up once more, she kept saying. "Tell me Kim, who do you belong to, do you belong to me, are you mine now? Tell the truth and I will make you cum."

Kim promised Monica her life, everything she owned.

Monica lowered her mouth to hers and the kiss she gave her was the kiss to end all kisses, both women loved it, and soon Kim hips were bumping along the bottom, rising and falling, fearing Monica would hold her captive in her sexual domain again. But no, this time Monica took her to the top and told her to cum.

"Go on Kim, have it, it's time, do it, cum for me you gorgeous woman, cum for me, only me." And Kim exploded into a fireball of orgasmic flames; they devoured her, burned to a crisp. Her life fled her, her body convulsed as the waves of climaxing washed away all her defences, her stomach tensed, her ass nipped, her nipples disintegrated, and her pussy melted under the flood of hot cum squeezing from it.

Both women were in utopia, Monica had got what everyone else had wanted, the gorgeous sexy beautiful teacher. The boys would be devastated to learn of their sexy teacher's seduction this way, if they ever found out. And it had far outweighed the prospects of Monica being expelled, ruined forever. Kim, because she never ever thought of this, a cataclysmic orgasm brought about at the hands of an unknown and expert seducer of other women, and of such exquisite beauty.

Kim lay on her back still, and still in the grip of the girl who had taken her so far outside of her personal boundaries. She wondered if she would ever find her way back, and indeed, would she want to after this. She closed her eyes in thought, she had had powerful orgasms in the past, but nothing she had done in the past could be compared to this, there was no yard stick to measure it with, it was an unknown conundrum to her.

Monica had never felt better in her whole young life, she had seduced and conquered a beautiful blond woman about 9 years her senior, and knew she would and could again. Her black beautiful sexiness had been too much for Kim, she had been swamped by her, over run, and trampled.

But, and it was a big but, she knew for certain that she wouldn't be able to hold Kim and control her all the way. She was too much of a woman for that, had too much intelligence and knew too much about life, more than she knew. Anyway, she was more than looking forward to Kim having her way with her too.

She looked at her barely unbelievable conquest, how on earth had she done it this so concisely? Her heart skipped a beat, she remembered their kisses, her body crackled with electrical arousal for her. And, she decided there and then, she would not be letting her go that easily, there was a lot more fun to be had. Monica would not be leaving her teacher alone this night, she would share her bed, it would be none negotiable!

The black feline girl stretched languidly beside her beautiful blond haired lover, her school teacher. 'God,' Monica told herself, 'she is so fucking hot!' She gently stroked her arm and whispered. "Well Kim, what have you got to say now hmmmm, any regrets?"

Kim looked sideways at her and their eyes locked in their own embrace.

"How can I possibly complain about that?" she answered, "but, and it's not for discussing right now, we do, and will have issues Monica." The teacher was too far gone to make a complaint, "But right now, you just get that luscious sexy black body back on top of me and kiss me again. I want you Monica Sears, every morsel of you darling."

Monica sighed with utter relief; there would be no arguments, no discussion about what why and how. She climbed right over her teacher, head to toe, and kissed her, she held her tight, forced herself on to her, letting Kim know who had whom. Tonight it was going to be her show, tomorrow? Well, that was another day she told herself.

She ground her hips and thighs into the woman held below her, the responding mewl was enough to tell her if she was doing it right. Their breasts tight together, both feeling the other's rock hard nipples grinding into their skins. Lips mashed, tongues poked and battled playfully.

Monica slowly rose above Kim; her knees climbed up the sides of her soft white body, the change in colours between them excited both greatly. The teacher watched in sheer awe as Monica's fabulously formed body reared above her. The unbelievable contrast of her creamy white skin that was completely compromised by Monica's gleaming black startled her totally.

Soon her knees were slotting over Kim's shoulders and arms, Kim was faced with her first black pussy. Monica edged forward; Kim's eyes were on the pink glistening inner lips she knew would soon be upon her, the soft tight curls of jet black silky hair tickled her chin. Her arms trapped, she was now a very willing captive. The thought even, of this young girl forcing her into this, cracked an unexpected thrill and a rumbling climax searing through her.

Monica, head bent down watching, could only cry inwardly with the utter feeling of desire and want, for the woman under her control. Her eyes told Kim it was time, time to pay homage to her black silk soaking pussy. Monica lifted then lowered herself on to her beautiful teachers face. The slathering hot flesh burned as it slid over and around, while Monica positioned herself to where she wanted to be. To give Kim the optimum opportunity to do what Monica wanted, insisted, and make her do.

Her tongue entered the golden black cave filled with sweet tasting nectar; Kim sucked and drank, licked and supped on the black honey pot encasing her mouth and nose. She had never been led to water to drink, but she was drinking this and wanted more of it. The heat, and the smell, all combined to make her want to serve the black young goddess now securely fitted to her. Monica's pussy was her own octopus enveloping its prey before devouring it.

Monica reached behind her, keeping her eyes fixed on the blond headed teacher held between her soft, toned, and powerful thighs. She took her nipples between thumb and fingers, gripped them tight and twisted them, then she pulled them as hard as she could without separating them from Kim's body.

Kim's body arched beneath her, her eyes bulged, they said, 'Please Monica no.' But the girl kept on, Kim had to accept the pain, and then it started mixing with her pleasure, the pain, the delight, the need, the longing, the yearning, for the girl above her to tear her to shreds became irresistible. She wanted Monica to hurt her, to make her beg for more, beg for less.

The sight above her was one to behold, Monica's black skin shone and shimmered as she moved over her, her creamy dark thighs cushioned her face. Her firm upturned breasts, thick brown nipples dared her to touch them, knowing she couldn't. Kim wanted to take her nipples between wanton fingers, but as she was trapped there was no possibility, she made a mental note to do it as soon as possible.

Then Monica sank her fingers back into her captive teacher's hot pussy, and Kim came hard and long, and very loud, but muffled into the pussy swimming on her mouth, her love juices, and Kim's saliva mixed to form the slipway of love. Then the biggest surprise to Kim in her life, Monica unloaded the biggest and most copious amount of cum into her open mouth, there was so much it chased over her cheeks, swam into her eyes and flooded the helpless woman under her.

Monica held her position, aware that her teacher would struggle to breathe; she saw this as a sudden aid to cement her powers over her. Kim did struggle but weakly, Monica lifted herself up briefly, cum dripped out into Kim's wide open gasping mouth. She had to swallow to breathe; she did so with great determination. Her eyes fixed on her gorgeous black young dominant pupil, she wanted to show her, that no matter how much of her sugary nectar she had to take, she would take it all.

Monica smiled down, she knew what she was saying, so she dropped back into place and Kim swallowed and sucked. Twice more Monica lifted and dropped until she had no more cum to give and Kim could breathe through her nose once again.

Monica took it upon herself to service her blond teacher; she jumped up, whipped around, landed back on Kim's face, and buried her own head between her wide open legs and took her pussy in with one huge sucking clamp. Kim opened and closed her legs around Monica's soft haired head, which was all she could do, her clit was bitten, sucked and licked, her ass hole got poked, she was stricken with arousal that would not be denied.

Another life threatening orgasm erupted from within her, she saw stars, she was blinded, her body ceased to be. No one, man or previous girlfriend, and definitely not her husband had taken her like this. She was completely and interminably upended in every way. She opened her eyes to find she was lying on her side, her head on a shoulder, and in the arms of her lover and conqueror.

Her life from this moment on would never be the same, no matter where it went, what she did, nothing would ever suppress this, or indeed, overtake it. She snuggled in, and then heard soft and level breathing, she was asleep. She softly pressed her nostrils into Monica's sweet soft black skin and inhaled her aroma; this was a smell she would never forget, ever! Monica was slumbering; her darling black girl was asleep with her, in her own bed. She peered at the clock, 11pm.

"Hmmmm," she thought, "well I don't know what the plan was, but it can wait until the morning now." Kim closed her eyes too, her thoughts well and truly on this evening, and before she dropped off, tomorrow. Their night passed easily and peacefully, both slept like the babes they were. They sent the whole night at peace wrapped up in each other, arms and legs continually entwined.

When morning broke, they awakened each other with soft gentle and languid movements, skin sliding on skin. Kim jumped slightly in alarm, she had forgotten momentarily about last evening. Then the memory came back, she smiled fuzzily but happily too, and gratefully to Monica, and then to herself. And before Monica was fully aware of herself, Kim was on her with a super heated kiss of her own. Monica fell straight into it.

Kim gazed down at the wondrous black girl in her arms, she was utterly hypnotized by her deep dark eyes, like a mile deep pits waiting for her to throw herself into, she sighed a happy grateful sigh. Monica's deep dark skin was a magnet to her, pulling her in and possibly never to find a way out. Monica's arm went around her neck, and pulled her down, Kim was over her, but Monica was leading the way.

"Where is your vibrator Kim?" She asked, Kim's eyes widened in surprise.

"How..., er I mean, I don't have one," she whispered and looked away, caught like a kiddie with her hand in the cookie jar.

Monica smiled, then grinned, she knew where it would be, in the drawer next to the bed, the question was, which side. She pictured Kim lying on her back deciding to reach for it. So she would turn, her right arm crossing her body and open the drawer.

Monica did what she saw Kim doing and did it, she slid the draw open, and there, wrapped in a soft cloth was the terminator Kim used on herself. Smiling broadly, she took it out, "Well," she said, "would you look at that," she teased, "I wonder where this came from?"

Kim smiled too, Monica had pounced again.

"I hope its fully charged Kim?" she said turning it on, the buzz was heard by them both, as well as felt by the young black woman as she rose on one elbow and took prominent position. Kim rolled on to her back and just looked at her (mistress?) Monica had been in command since she arrived last night, if only by consent really, but in command she had been.

Putting her right arm around and under Kim's shoulders, she took her wrist; her left arm was under Monica's body. Monica slid a tender long black leg over Kim's and hooked her heel under her teacher's calf. The only thing that had any freedom now was Kim's own right leg, and that might as well be hanging off a tree for all the good it would be.

Kim looked up into 'those' eyes, a look of pure innocence, fear, and some anticipation on her face. She was really getting more excited each time her beautiful black pupil took control. She knew she would make her cum, or God forbid it, not let her. This thought was one she didn't want.

"Please," she said gutturally, huskily, she was already in the throes of an impending orgasm. Her back arched up, her ass and shoulders went down, as if her body was trying to get the vibrator, or Monica to do something, anything!

"Please what baby?" Monica whispered, and kissed her lips before Kim could even think of a response. Monica's tongue delved in, she sucked on Kim's lips. She put the vibrator down and snared a nipple between thumb nail and two finger nails. This she nipped tight, Kim's aroused scream was silenced by her mouth being covered with Monica's.

Monica tightened her grip on the gorgeous blond in her arms. Kim's right leg kicked upwards, outwards, back down, her knee slid out, her foot came up, it was, and she was, helpless.

"Now let us see what we can do here Kim shall we, hmmmm?" Monica pressed down with her kiss, and Kim was hard into her pillow. She pulled the nipple up holding hard with her three nails; Kim again cried into Monica's hot mouth, shaking her head was her only way of communicating her pain.

But the pain was mixing with her need for this girl to keep going, to hurt, and to arouse her more and more. Kim was in a blending machine of her own, and Monica's making. Her mind began to whizz, her responses were beginning to boil and bubble. The crying need from her pussy found its voice in her head.

Kim was suddenly more desperate to cum than she had ever been before, never in her life were the desire, and that desperate need to cum more than it was right now.

"Pleathe Monitha," she burbled into the girl's mouth as she brought her school teacher higher and higher. Monica had herself never been here, what was happening, what she was doing was brand new. But she had this sixth sense somehow, that what she was doing was what she wanted to do, and more than that, her blond teacher wanted her to carry her onwards.

Kim collapsed inside, she needed relief, to cum, she wiggled and waggled her hips, pushed her tongue into the black lipped mouth that held her as if she had been fixed to it. Monica lifted from her lips from her, and an exquisite eyebrow cocked itself, "Mrs Rider, what is it hmmmm, I might be wrong, but I don't think so, are you wanting to cum Mrs Rider?"

And as before, her mouth covered her teachers, and her nails dug deeper. "Arghhhh Oh Monitha, pleathe pleathe Monitha!" she kind of sobbed into the luscious mouth driving her crazy. Not feeling Monica letting go of her nipples, her surprise was complete when long black slender fingers slid into her rampantly squealing pussy and over her clit. Kim would have hit the ceiling had she been free to do so. She was just about to cum when the fingers left.

"Nnnnnngh," she grunted loudly, her hips rising and falling on to none existent fingers. Her eyes opened to see Monica slowly shaking her head. 'No,' she wasn't saying, 'not yet, you cum when I say so, and not before!' She understood her position quite clearly, Monica was a lot stronger than her physically, Kim was fit, very fit. But she was nowhere as near as strong as her pupil, Monica had strength as well as fitness.