Monica Sets Her Sights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She advanced on her victim, her eyes meaningful, daring the blond to challenge her, she daren't. Her own eyes were glued to the thick long, black and shiny appendage attached to her young pupil mistress lover. Her head fell back, this she had not anticipated, but she also knew there would be no going back now.

Kim laughed, the thought had popped into her lovely head. "Once you go black, you never go back! Right?" she said to Monica. Monica grinned too.

"You've got that right teach, after this you're in, and no way out, got it?" she told her. Kim nodded her head in agreement, and then Monica was on her. She yelped at the sudden take over, but capitulated immediately.

"Monica, oh Monica," she breathed softly, "I want you to love me so much darling, do me Monica, do me, please darling please." Monica rubbed the black cock along Kim's increasingly wet and hot pussy lips and pushed in. Kim squealed at the heavy thick intrusion, and squealed even more when Monica seated it right into her.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh Argggggh, mmmmm, oh yes, Ooooooh urggggh!" Kim was in sexual heaven, utopia, the cock in her was bigger than anything before, it spread her insides wide to effect a tight fitting entry, and then it withdrew. Kim's eyes went wide, such was the suction, then wider still when Monica powered it back in. She was looking into Monica's eyes with wonderment, she studied her face. It awed her, the sheer loveliness, the determined stare that she was doing what she wanted to, and that Kim would beg her to keep on doing it.

The extra height Monica had on Kim, gave her the edge in superiority, she hooked her hands under her shoulders and fucked her teacher as if it was going out of fashion. Kim became a zombie, lying there in a sexual bliss, and stupor like state. Her young beautiful powerful mistress had her right where she wanted her, and right where Kim now desperately desired to be.

Kim had her first orgasm being fucked by another woman, it shattered her wonderfully. The bulbous head of the cock sloughing her a furrow, and making its own path to her door. Out of the sky wailed a heart rending voice. "Oh Monica, give me a baby, I want your baby, make me a baby pleeeeeese!"

This brought Monica to a momentary dead stop, she was completely stunned. "You want a baby, you'll have a baby, don't you worry Kim, I'll see to that." Monica had already started the process unintendedly. Then she really got into her stride and screwed her teacher mercilessly, her ass was like a piston pump. Kim cried out the passion she was feeling, her orgasms mounted on and on, one after the other, there seemed to be no end. Her body became a ship wreck.

But even Monica had to admit defeat because her back was hurting and her hips were sore from her voluminous fucking session. She slowed and then lay resting on the now fully defeated and routed teacher. There would be no further discussion of who was who when speaking to the other.

Monica rested, so did Kim, then while Kim napped, Monica went to her apartment, which had been paid for by a legacy left to her with enough money to lead the lifestyle she wanted without compromising her school career, which was important to her and her future. She packed her belongings and went back. She carried them in and dropped them on the floor and started putting them away, she halved the space between them.

Kim wakened; she stood behind Monica and asked what she was doing. "Monica what's going on, what are you doing?" she asked.

"I've moved in Kim, we now live together, good hey?"

"But Monica, you can't just do that, we have to talk about these things first." Turning around, she took Kim's wrists in her hands, both knew who was the stronger physically. Monica pushed her wrists up her back and frog marched her teacher backwards toward the bed.

Climbing on with her now captive, she half lifted her into the middle. "Now," she said, "I am here, I am staying, you will nod your head teacher, right now!" Kim held her ground, Monica trapped her arms with her knees, and went to work on Kim's nipples. In a moment she was writhing in pleasure. Monica trapped then between thumb and knuckle of her first finger and squeezed then tremendously. This brought howls from her victim. Monica arched a gorgeous black eye brow.

"Yes Monica yes, I agree," she cried and nodded her head furiously. The irresistible black beauty gave her a knowing look, and squeezed some more. Then she got off the bed, went to 'their' wardrobe got a belt, and forced her beautiful blond teacher over and tied her wrists.

"Now teach, this is a lesson I'm giving you, I would rather not, but hey ho, lessons must be learned, right? Even you know that don't you?" Kim had a fear in her, she was going to be punished. Monica got back off the bed and retrieved a vibrating but plug.

Settling on Kim's right leg to keep her still, she spit on the plug and pushed it into Kim's defenseless ass. Kim squealed forgiveness, Monica turned it on. Kim felt the surge as it loosened her up, her ass felt stuffed full. Putting one hand under the blond pussy she got her fingers in, and tickled her wet clit.

Kim moaned in instant arousal, what she didn't expect was the huge one handed slap that landed on her tight, rounded upturned ass. She cried out loudly, even as another one was landing, she tried to turn away but Monica had her tight by her leg. Many horrendous slaps hit hard and hit home on both buttocks.

Monica mangled her clit at the same time. Kim didn't know which the worse was, or the better, the plug was buzzing sending messages to her pussy and nipples, as well as around her body. Monica's fingers were destroying her clit, and her ass was on fire, a blazing rage was surrounding it.

Then a cataclysmic orgasm battered her into submission to her young fabulous black lover, her mistress. "I'm sorry Monica, I won't disrespect you again, please don't hurt me anymore. I'll be who you want me to be I promise, I... Argggggh!" another bomb went off in her, this was unbearable.

Monica smiled satisfactorily, now she was super confidant that her Kim would submit to her black power for good, now there really would be 'No going back!' She caressed Kim's ass, leaned forward and kissed it. Then as a bonus she worked the buzzing vibrator in and out of her teacher's ass, and gently fingered her pussy. This lowered Kim into a sort of catatonic state, where she dwelled.

Monica left her, and took a vibrator into the bathroom where she 'saw' to herself, she needed Kim to do it. But she needed her on board before she did. Tonight she decided, would be her turn, Kim could have her anyway she wanted. She also took another monumental decision, she decided to drop out of Kim class and go into another, this would stop familiarity from breeding, pervading their interests.

Kim appeared with a look of bewilderment on her face. It was a look of defeat, not sure any more. Monica went to her and loved her, she sat in a chair and pulled her Kim into her lap. She petted her, reassured her, told her how much she loved her and always would. How she would never leave her, never hurt her, mentally. But Monica did say that an occasional spanking would be the order of the day depending on the brevity of Kim's behavior.

Kim was happy to hear her say all of this, admitting that she was sure she would be spanked if she was naughty. "Monica, this has happened so suddenly, you have taken me over completely." She pointed to her heart meaning just that. "I am in love with you, I need you and I want you forever." There, she had finally, truthfully and firmly admitted it.

"I love you too Kim, we are one now you and I, and no one will come between us. And tonight, I will be yours, and I am having you tie me to the bed, or whichever way you want. So you can do me whichever way you want, for as long as you want, and that, my heart, is a promise." Kim nestled into her, she liked this, she didn't know this subservient person she was underneath her exterior. But belonging to someone this way was heart achingly wonderful. And as she looked at Monica she said a silent prayer to God for sending Monica into her life, other way round.

And she agreed eventually that her moving into another class was the best way forward, it would help protect them from discovery, and preserve their desires every day for the other. They settled into a routine, of love and shared companionship; Kim began to behave in a submissive manner, and truly became Monica's wife. But both shared everything.

Kim received the said spankings from her pupil, who would dress as an errant school girl. Short pleated skirt, unbuttoned blouse, scruffy skewed tie, and pumps. Kim had her nights where Monica received whatever Kim had in store for her, nothing was set in stone, it was an, 'as seen issue.'

It was three months later that Monica let Kim know she had a plan for them. She had bought two stout poles and fixed then to the head, and the foot of their bed. Then she attached ropes which Kim knew were for her. Monica refused to answer any questions, and Kim received a huge spanking for persistently asking.

It was on a Friday night, when Monica finally tied her, she became a human star fish. Monica had kneeled at her side, and naked where Kim was forced to feast on the beauty of Monica's face and body. She cruelly teased her to the top of her arousal, never letting her finish. The beautiful black girl loved treating her this way, so did Kim, but begged for relief.

"Do you remember saying to me that you wanted a baby Kim, do you?" she asked as she sucked a turgid nipple, her fingers driving the blond woman mad.

"Yes, yes, yes Monica, but I'm not sure I meant it though." She moaned through gritted perfect white teeth.

"Hmmmm, well Kim, I've decided we are going to have one," she told the squirming blond.

"We Monica we?"

"Yes Kim we," she followed up. "I have found and selected a donor for us, we will be the parents of a beautiful black baby. And this is how we are going to do it," she said.

"But Monica, how, er we, erm, me, us, a black baby, I don't understand." Monica knew she was taking a chance here, one that could backfire with terrible consequences.

"Do you remember when we were in the toy shop, the centre photo, that gorgeous hunk of a half naked black man Kim?" Kim nodded. "Well I am willing to bet that if her were to walk in here right now, you would almost wet yourself with wanting him, right?"

Kim laughed, and said, "You can bet on it Monica!" Monica gazed at her captive, lying there, as hot as the surface of the sun, dripping with need to cum hard. Her fingers danced in her pussy, her mouth covered a nipple, Kim moaned and moaned. "Please Monica please, let me, make me cum darling, please I'm begging you."

Monica lifted her beautiful black head, kissed her woman, and called out. "Come in Jacob!" The door opened and a physical version of the centre photo walked into the room. Kim gaped, unable to speak. "Kim, meet Jacob, Jacob, this is Kim in the flesh, go to it my friend."

Monica had tracked down the black Adonis, being prepared to be disappointed, but she hadn't been, he actually was the person he appeared to be in the photo. It had taken her a lot of persuasion to get him to here, but she had done it. Especially when she had arranged for him to 'view' Kim in the street, and a café bar.

Monica had told him what to expect when he walked into their bedroom, so he admired Kim greatly. It is of course every gorgeous hunky black man's desire to meet and seduce a beautiful white blond woman. The seduction part had already been completed for him. He was wearing the same trunks in the photo, apart from them he was naked. Kim's mouth was still wide open, closing and opening like a fish out of water.

Monica let her go, and lay down beside her, she was staying with her as reassurance that she would be safe, then she would leave her to her baby making lover. Jacob stood at the side of the bed, Kim was staring wide eyed, as he slowly removed and dropped the trunks revealing a huge black weapon, which was slowly rising like the Phoenix out of the ashes.

Monica had gone through his 'resume,' and knew that he was more than his photo could ever convey. He was smiling gently at Kim, then he got in beside her. What he did was what Monica wanted; he began to make love to her. Kim couldn't stop him or her, no matter what she said or did.

Her head fell back, her eyes closed as man's hand travelled her treasures slowly and assuredly. She felt warm breath on her face, it was nice, but it wasn't Monica's. Her eyes opened to see Jacob's face above hers. Kim wanted this, she loved Monica with all of her heart, but both knew that one day Kim would need cock, a man's cock, and a real mans cock.

She just never reckoned it would be a black one, but Kim knew this was the right one, with the right owner. Jacob made soft gentle love to her, his hands drifted to all the right places, Kim received her first black lipped kiss, he tasted gorgeous. And Kim found herself floating in the air as she was transported to heaven by this beautiful black man. Monica had slipped away now and left her to Jacob.

She wanted him in her, but Jacob slipped down her body, she knew where he was going, and what he was going to do when he got there, he did! His tongue dipped in and Kim blew apart, he sucked her hard, licked her harder, nuzzled her clit. She was just about ot detonate when he pulled away. He had his orders from Monica, she wasn't to be allowed to cum until he had or was fucking her.

Not waiting now, he got over his dreadfully exciting and desperate new lover, sought her entry with his cock and sank in, Kim came immediately. Her head thrashed from side to side as Jacob got comfy and began to fuck her hard, just the way Monica had told him to.

His penetration was total, he was slightly bigger than the strap on, so depth and touch were consolidated with every thump. He held her tight, kissed her lips. Bodily contact was full, his big black cock doing what Monica wanted, what he wanted, and now what Kim wanted.

She was staring up at him glassy eyed, she had never known this, never knew what black sex was, or even really imagined it. But whatever it was, it far outweighed her perceptions of it. She humped her hips up at him, giving him as much of her as she could.

Sweat dripped off him on to her, she licked it, kissed up at him, she didn't know him and she didn't care. She was being fucked, screwed, and made love to by a real man for the first time in her life. Jacob was closing in, Kim was cumming with seemingly every whack he hit her with. Then she heard him grunt, he powered into her one last time and Kim felt the volcanic eruption within her, his cock seemed to get harder, stronger and the surge of his ejection filled her, she felt her stomach swell, her bowels seemed to inflate.

The boiling roiling sperm was forced up and into her cervix, which it bypassed and filled her womb with his, hopefully, babny making seed. Kim was desperate to lift her legs over him but was powerless to do so. Monica had watched it all, and actually thought it might be nice to be screwed too by this man. She left them now, she had some thinking to do, it was another four hours before she returned to them. Jacob was just getting off the bed. Monica could smell the sex from the doorway.

Kim looked like she was dead, which made her smile. Any possible problem now would be Kim's reaction to tonight, would it change her at all. Jacob slipped out and they went down stairs. He spoke softly, gently and kindly.

"Monica I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for this, Kim is really beautiful, and so are you. It was far more than I expected. I thought it would be wham bam thank you maam." He told her, "I have to ask you Monica, can this happen again?"

Monica knew the answer to that, she grinned, "Jacob if you haven't done the dirty and given her a baby you'll definitely get another chance, that's a promise." She told him sweetly.

He smiled, "I guess I had better go Monica, a deal is a deal, okay?"

"Yes Jacob, a deal is a deal," then she did something surprising, she grabbed his limp cock and said cheekily, "Any gas left in the tank?"

He held her and said, "Normally I would say yes, but you are worth more than that you gorgeous beautiful lady, and if and when we do, I want to do it properly, not half heartedly."

Monica smiled deeply, "That's a definite then Jacob," she told him, she showed him to the door and said, "I'll be in touch, and don't forget, no contact okay?" Jacob nodded his handsome black face and left. Monica took a deep breath and went to Kim, she was asleep, she gently released her and got into the sweat, and cum dampened bed beside her.

When Monica awoke Kim was gone, she panicked and raced down, Kim was in the kitchen singing quietly to herself. Monica slipped her slender smooth dark skinned arms around her waist and waited for a reaction.

"Oh Monica," she yelped happily, "I love you so much my sweet heart, I will die before I ever let you go. Jacob was great and I'd like to do it again sometime, but no one anywhere in the world loves me like you, and no one in the world will ever love you like I do."

Monica cried tears of joy, and it took another two visits from Jacob, before Kim missed her period, Monica let Jacob make love to her, but it was Kim or no one now. A year later, Kim gave birth to a bouncing boy, and a year after that to an adorable girl, both looking like a little blond haired brown skinned Kim.