Monica Sets Her Sights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Monica, darling, please make me cum, please let me, please Monica," she was beseeching her young, and oh so beautiful black pupil. Monica loved the power she was exerting over the blond goddess in her grip. Nine years older, married, a school teacher, a woman of the world. But she was meeting her match in more ways than one.

"You'll cum when I let you Kim, not before, or I tell you that you can cum, do you understand me?" she breathed her words into Kim's upturned face, she again mangled her nipples and clit to emphasize her place in her teacher's life. Kim writhed under her, trying to force a cum out, but failing at the last hurdle every time. Each time she was on the ridge, Monica stopped activity.

She was looking down at Kim, tears of utter frustration in her huge blue eyes. Her face a mask of despair, need, and desire. Monica slid her hand under Kim's ass and penetrated her little brown hole with her middle finger. Kim's ass took off, only to be kept down by Monica's leg firmly pressed down on hers.

But it gave Kim what she wanted; she came in a huge crying garbled scream as the climax her in every port. Her nipples disintegrated, burst like fireworks, her stomach clenched and heaved, she nearly vomited in the intensity, her pussy melted in the inferno. Her body gave up, she fell into herself as her orgasm rolled and rattled its way around, over, under, and through her.

Monica pressed her kiss to her, she was a little annoyed that Kim had cum, but it had been her that made her, she hadn't intended this just yet, but the end results were the same. Kim knew now where and who she was with. The young black lesbian goddess had subdued her teacher totally. Her blond beautiful married teacher who up until now, had only ever done this the one time. She was tamed, this was Monica's unknown and unintended intention.

Monica watched Kim as she gasped inwardly, breathed deeply, her face flush red with complete a fulfillment, satisfaction and contentment. Her fabulous tits were rising and falling, and so inviting Monica couldn't resist leaning over and sucking one gently, causing her lover to moan for her.

Kim was lying now spread eagled, arms outstretched, legs akimbo, head thrown back, her soft silky blond hair a tangled mess on her pillows. Monica smiled in full appreciation of the woman she had taken and captured, but there was more, were they in love now, did she love Kim, did Kim love her back in return? It was a conundrum only time would tell.

Monica left her there, she wanted to cum desperately herself, but knew she would have to wait now until Kim had recovered. She went and walked around the house, there were no photos of a husband, this intrigued the naked beautiful black girl. She drifted here and there, looking, opening doors, drawers and cupboards. She found nothing worth worrying about and went back to her teacher lover. Kim was slumbering it appeared so she went into the bathroom, ran it long and hot then stepped in, she figured Kim would want to find her there. She slipped Kim's oils and scents in, and wallowed back to wait and rest.

She was laid back, eyes closed when she felt a hand run up from her stomach to her tits. Just managing to stay still, she pretended she was herself asleep. Kim caressed her orbs, and gently ran a nail over her nipples which grew by the millisecond. Monica felt a gentle kiss on her lips and savoured it, then Kim's hand delved below the water line and stroked her clit.

It was more than Monica could bear, she opened her eyes and said, "Well hello there sleepy head, I was wondering where you were, are you getting in?" she moved to one side, but Kim took the initiative, she dug her middle finger into Monica's pussy, and her immediate response was the one Kim was looking for. Monica's head went back and her thighs opened for Kim to have her fun too.

This was what she had been wanting from her blond lover, fingered and loved to orgasm, and it wouldn't take long either. She gripped the edges of the bath, her long black hair hung over the end, and swayed to the movements being caused in her hot pussy. Her feet rose out of the water and rested by her heels on the edges.

Kim moved closer and kissed the black oil painting full on her pouting lips, her tongue invaded her satin mouth. Kim saw her nipples expand and wanted nothing more than to suck one in and eat it. Suddenly without warning Monica howled an unearthly moan, her hips jiggered from side to side. Then a plume of milky yet transparent liquid popped out of the water through Kim's fingers. She had cum for her teacher, and teacher watched in amazed fascination. Monica shot out her love juice for Kim to see it settle onto the surface and float away spreading out from her.

She was utterly stunned to witness such an event, she had read about some women who could spout their cum out as if having a piss, but she had never seen it. Now she had, and it killed her with curiosity, but Monica's feet suddenly splashing back into the water brought her out of her reverie.

Without thinking about it, Kim put her fingers to her mouth and sucked off some of Monica's cum, with the scented oils it was all she could ask for. The girl kept on amazing and confounding the older blond beauty. She hung on to the edge of the bath and stared wild eyed at the black form lounging in the water before her. She stood, threw her negligee away and got in with her.

She palmed Monica's cum in the water; Monica looked at her, and said kindly. "You do realise Kim don't you, that you are my baby now, even if you are my teacher at school, and some years older, yes?" Kim's eyes fixed on her for a moment and then she nodded her lovely head.

"I don't know how I'm going to do this Monica, but I can't see myself being without you now, not after all this," she told her. "You do realise that I am divorced though? But he is history now. You are the future, my future."

"I have to ask you Kim, this isn't your first time with another woman is it?" she asked. Kim shook her blond head, and then told Monica of her one and only time at college with her roomie, and after that and until now, it had been boys and men all the way. Kim's finger found their way back into Monica's wet slit, she moaned delightfully.

"Let's finish off here Kim and go back to bed, I need to make love to you, then I'm going to fuck your school teacher brains out, okay!" and she laughed happily. They splashed and played but washed each other off, dried, and hurried back to bed. They jumped into the sex smelling sheets; they were still damp with cum and perspiration.

Monica immediately got Kim on her back and 69'd her. Kim could only see the twin black moons over her face, and in the centre, was the centre of her new world, a pink wet slit, soft loose lips, surrounded by curly, silky black hair. She lifted her head to lick it, but Monica beat her to it. Her long tongue dipped right into Kim's pussy and she exploded like a bomb.

She was completely stricken, her arms flopped sideways, her legs stiffened, and her back arched upwards. Then the two moons dropped on to her, and she was smothered, Monica's ass cheeks gathered around her face, and her sweet black pussy covered her mouth.

Monica had her held down, her knees either side of her and her feet over her arms, she was trapped in a wrestling hold that she could never break. And now she attacked her beautiful blond teacher's pussy the way she never had attacked a pussy. She munched it, chewed it, sucked it like an industrial hoover, and licked it. Her hands under her ass poked at toyed with her little brown crinkly hole.

If Kim could have writhed she would have done, but there was nothing she could do to dislodge the invading tongue, and the sucking luscious lips, striking at her very being, and her ass was twitching open and closed with each poke of a finger.

Kim managed to lift her head and made a token gesture of returning the favour, but that's all it was, she was being done, and being done like no man, nor woman, had done her before. She felt the storming rumble of her first orgasm building, the volcanic eruption was upon her, her hips drove up at Monica's mouth and shot her cum at her, Monica drank from the blond furry cup and sated her thirst.

Now satisfied with her endeavours, she up righted herself and sat firm and tight on Kim's face, Kim obeyed the silent command, even though her body was rocketing off in different directions. The first thing Monica did was to capture Kim's nipples in her nails again, and torture them, she heard Kim squeal under her but carried on for a while.

Then relenting a little she took the hard nubs in her fingers proper, and began the slow twisting, tweaking and gentle pulling, knowing all the while the effect she would be having on the blond beauty secured beneath her. She wiggled her ass as she felt the heat within her building, Kim was a great pussy sucker and licker, even Monica knew she would cum again soon, very soon.

She felt the moment rising and lifted her gorgeous ass just enough to look down and see Kim's bright red and wet face. Then she came, she moved back a little and watched her cum spit out into Kim's open mouth while she was gasping for breath. Her pussy hit the target, then her cum spread out and covered her face, Kim's tongue came out to harvest the hive of nectar dripping into, and on her.

Monica settled down and Kim sucked and licked every drop from the succulent white hot pussy, Monica took her nipples once more and caressed them gently, keeping Kim on the boil while she drained herself into her captive's beautiful mouth. When she had finished Monica had to stay still for several moments whilst she recovered from her monumental cum.

Then with determination, she hopped off, hurried to the bathroom and got a warm wet towel. She returned and wiped Kim's face softly, slowly and gently, dabbing at the corners of her mouth and eyes. Then she cleaned herself, including her pussy, then Kim's. After that it was cuddle and love time, hugging and kissing, soft feminine love shared between them.

It was noon before they stirred again, they showered together amidst much kissing, fondling, and groping of the other, breaking into long giggles when the tickling got too much. They repaired naked together to Kim's kitchen, where they made a large lunch for two very hungry sexy Amazon warriors. One black, one white, both beautiful.

As they ate sat next to each other, legs in contact the whole time Monica spoke. "We need to go and buy a few things Kim don't we?"

"Do we, what things?" she asked innocently.

Monica rolled her gorgeous dark eyes, thinking, 'What is she like?' "Things like toys Kim?" she offered. Kim looked blank, then a slow smile spread across her face, the room lit up.

"Ah, yes Monica, I'm with you, toys for me and you, right?" She giggled.

"For a teacher you are a bit slow on the uptake Kim," Monica laughed. Kim laughed too, admitting her slowness. Kim looked pensive, and gave Monica a look.

"But can we be seen together shopping, or whatever Monica," she said, "won't it raise a few eye brows if we are seen out, like a couple?"

Monica thought about this and replied, "The way I see it Kim is this, we can and will keep it from school, we won't have issues there, we've had those haven't we, and that's why we're here aren't we? But after hours, we are friends to the outside world, and lovers indoors. Now I know I can do it, how about you?"

Kim sat for a while, and said, "I don't see why not Monica, let's try it and see how it goes, I'm game, but we'll have to be careful we don't let it slip. I could and would lose my job, what it would do to you I hate to imagine. And if it got into the gutter press, God knows what would happen." Monica saw her point and agreed totally.

Then to lighten the mood she stood, Kim did the same. Monica walloped her hard twice on her bare ass before she could respond, "Now Mrs Rider, get your lovely ass up those stairs and get ready for me. I'm doing the dishes, and I want to see how good you can look for the woman you love!" Kim laughed until she cried, but rubbed her tender ass, and went

Monica called after her," And if I don't like how you're dressed for me, you are going over my knee teach, I'll make you see what I want!" Kim giggled her way up, but not knowing that that was what was going to happen anyway. Monica was going to fully capture Mrs Rider one way or the other. Today she intended would be the first day of her new life.

Monica thought about Kim, she was a very special woman, a super sexy beautiful woman, and now she had got her for her own. She had wanted this from the day she had walked into school and introduced herself as Mrs. Rider, your new form teacher. But now the pupil was the mistress, the teacher. Kim would learn that, she would know her place in their lives.

Kim came down and took Monica's breath away, she had never seen a more seductive, sexy, or beautiful woman anywhere. She took Kim's arm, yanked her into the sitting room, and threw her over her knees. Then she spanked her as hard as she could. Kim struggled but couldn't stop her, soon tears were flowing, she settled and lay still until Monica finished.

"Why Monica have you done that?" she sobbed, "I dressed like this just for you, no one else. I'll go and change, I'm sorry," tears rolled down her cheeks. She had said 'sorry' to her. Now Monica knew she was right, Kim was giving up her equal rights between them.

"Darling Kim," she said taking her in her arms. "I've never seen a sexier more beautiful woman than you," she told her with a soft kiss. "Except maybe for me?" she added. I love you, I love the way you are, I love who you are, and now Kim, you are mine, aren't you?"

A light seemed to go on in her lovely blond head, "Yes Monica, I think you may have a point here," she told her, "I'm yours, I belong to you, but," she asked, "do you belong to me too?" There was a hope in her question. Monica smiled, 'one thing at a time,' she said to herself. "Shall I go and change again then Monica?" she asked.

"No way Kim, I don't think you could look much better than you do right now, apart from your eyes!" and she giggled, this brought a grin to Kim's delightful mouth too. "Come on Kim let's get to the er, toy shop shall we, I have a couple of things in mind I need to buy, as I'm sure you might have too!"

In the shop, they were both together but apart, both pondering this and that. Monica said, how big was your husband Kim?

"About 6ft why?"

"I mean, how big!" she retorted, pointing downwards.

"Oh I see what you mean," she sniggered. "Around 6."

"And how wide was he?" Monica said.

"I would say about an inch, where's this going Monica?" Monica never replied, she just wandered away.

She picked up a strap on Dildo, it was shiny black, had a nice slight upward curve to it, it was spongy yet firm. 8" long, 1 and 3/4" wide, and the head was bulbous, with a nice purple hue to it. Monica knew it was the right one, she need to look no further. She also picked out two vibrating butt plugs, a short thick one, and a long thin one. Her last choice was a ribbed and serated vibrator, with extra power added, at least that's what it said on the ticket.

She had them all packaged with rechargeable batteries and a quality charger. Kim appeared, she looked embarrassed, Monica sked what she had bought, but she said she would show her them in the privacy of home.

On the wall above the counter were photos of near naked men, all of them sex gods, tanned, fit, chiseled and sculpted. The centre one was a gorgeous black guy, even Monica caught her breath. She looked at him and thought, "Hmmmm, even I wouldn't say no to that!"

They left and went to a bistro, Monica sat for a moment, she looked at her gorgeous teacher, her now lover, she was beginning to think that she did love her. But if she did she would have to give her everything of her, and that might include something she might have a hard time accepting.

"I love you Monica," it came right out of the blue, both looked at the other in surprise. Kim put her hand to her mouth and blushed. The 28 year old blond had never in her life said anything like that so spontaneously.

Monica hit her with a real curved ball. "Have you ever been blacked Kim?"

"Blacked, you mean have I had sex with a black man? No, I haven't, why?"

"Kim don't look at me and tell me a lie, I will found out when you don't want me to," the threat was implied, and noted by the gorgeous woman.

"I swear Monica, the answer is no, I haven't, I have thought about it. I have had many offers from them, you know; black on blond that sort of thing. But again Monica, the answer is no."

"I believe you Kim, don't worry, it was something I wanted to know," she said. And the stunning young black girl ran a foot up Kim's leg. Kim's eyes rolled, she liked the attention she got from her young black lover.

She couldn't believe how her life had turned in this direction, so soon, and so suddenly. "Monica, I am beginning to think of you as not only an important and integral part of my life, but I see you as being the top of us, and me as the bottom, do you know what I mean?" she said softly.

"You mean Kim, Am I your mistress, in charge, in between the sheets, and in our life, as we are seeing it develop?" Kim slowly nodded her lovely head, her blond locks swaying seductively. "Monica took her in, "I would to fuck you right now Kim, right on this table!" she sniggered, patting the table top. Kim's face colored right up, she looked around hoping no one had heard her.

"You do realize too don't you, that I am now the captain of your ship?" The dawning dropped over Kim's lovely face. She was the teacher, the square headed person, supposedly. But her 19 year old pupil was firmly taking the initiative here. "

"How do you see yourself now Kim, as lesbian, still heterosexual, or bisexual?" Kim looked at her in astonishment; Monica constantly threw her off guard with her questions and comments. Kim was the older and more informed woman, but it was Monica who had a handle of things Kim and Monica.

"Wow Monica, where did that one come from?" she said, "but thinking about it, I would have to say, right now I would call myself bisexual." Monica grinned it was as she thought, and she wasn't upset by it. Things were going smoothly.

"Wait right here Kim, I won't be long," she hurried away, went around the corner, and reentered the toy shop. When she got back, she said to Kim, "come on, I want you in bed, quickly Kim," It wasn't a request, it was an order. Monica hurried off, and Kim dashed after her. She had automatically fallen into line.

In the car Monica never spoke, Kim gave her lots of sideways glances, but seemed to know that to speak would not be the right thing to do right now. In the house, Monica slapped Kim's ass hard, "Up and in bed, get ready for me, NOW!" she yelled. Kim giggled under her breath and raced off, she liked this dominant subversive role.

Monica got undressed, but left her high heels on, she wanted the height for the dominance. She fitted the strap on, and followed, she went into the bathroom first to check herself, a little preening here and there, and the fantastically beautiful tall, statuesque young black Amazon goddess was ready to take her subject.

"Are you ready for me Kim?" she called through the door.

"Yes Monica, I'm ready, waiting, and oh so willing," she answered coyly.

"You had better be girl, or you're in a for a damn good spanking!" Monica smiled to herself. Kim shivered at the thought. The first thing the blond beauty saw was an ankle, and foot, on it was a high heel. Then a leg, followed by a big black cock. Then Monica came in, the cock swaying in front of her.