Monogamy For Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stepped into a coffee place, giving the girls yet another opportunity to act like flirty sluts, and then Bill suggested we head over to the next town to watch the dirt-track races.

"Or," Sally said, with a twinkle in her eye, "we could do something a little more, shall I say, intimate?"

Char cast me an annoyed look. "What's she talking about, Roger?"

"Hey, don't look at me. I haven't got a clue, but if Sally wants to do it, so do I."

"I'm up for it," Bill grinned.

"Well," Sally intoned, acting very business like, "that's three to one. Are you coming Char, or do you want to go back to the B & B?"

"I'm not letting Bill out of my sight," Char said, grabbing his arm and jerking him to her side.

We piled into our CRV, drove out to the highway, cruised a couple of miles and then turned down a winding two lane road, taking a left here, a right there.

"Are we going cow-tipping?" Char asked, sounding totally disgusted. "Shouldn't we be wearing jeans and cowboy hats for that?"

"It should be right around this corner," My wife said, all excited like a little kid. I slowed down, took the turn, and there before us was a picture perfect log cabin with a small carved wood sign: "Oasis Hot tubs." A string of Christmas lights meandered from the side door of the cabin back into the darkness. There were glimmers of light in the forest behind the cabin, reminding me of a campground in the middle of the night when only the hardcore partiers are still up.

"What is this?" Charlene asked, a little annoyed sounding. "Are we going hot tub shopping at eight o'clock on a Saturday night?"

"Don't get your panties all in a bunch, Char." My wife handed her the brochure, which she read aloud.

"Oasis Hot Tubs. Nestled in the woods. Rent your own redwood hot tub by the hour. Complete privacy under the stars. Wine served on site."

"Interesting," Char said, catching my eye in the rearview mirror. "I wonder if they supply swim suits, because I didn't bring one. Did you, Hon?" she asked Bill.

"Maybe we don't need them," he said with a chuckle. I looked over at my wife, who gave me a sheepish grin.

We parked next to about a half a dozen other cars and traipsed over to the cabin entrance. A brass bell attached to the door tinkled as we walked in, and a rasta-haired hippie dude appeared from the back room.

"Whassup dudes?"

"I'm Sally. I called earlier?"

"Ah yes, Sally mon," the rasta-hippie dude smiled, leering at her sexy cleavage. "Did you want the wine too?" He looked up, caught sight of Charlene, and forgot all about my wife.

"Wine?" Sally asked, looking back at us.

"Got any beer?" Bill asked, looking a little disappointed.

"Just wine, dude."

We took the wine, and the four fluffy towels he handed us, and headed out the side door and up the christmas light trail. In the darkness, we could hear the faint murmurs of hushed conversation and the lilting strains of new age music drifting through the trees.

"Dude!" Bill whispered, grabbing my arm. He pointed, and through the trees we saw the silhouette of a naked woman sitting up on the deck of a hot tub, her tit's all shiny in the moonlight like the silver mud-flap girl you see on the back of big rigs.

"Cool," I said, trying not to let the girls hear us.

"What's up?" my wife asked, stopping a couple of paces ahead of us.

"Squirrel," Bill said hastily. He started walking again, but the ladies would have none of it.


"I love squirrels," Char squeaked. "Show me the squirrel."


"Damn," Bill sighed. "It's gone."

"Oh my God!" Char gasped, catching sight of the naked lady. Char pointed her out to my wife, and they both just stood there staring, murmuring to each other quietly. That's when we realized there was a head bobbing between her legs. The woman arched her back. She...

"I hope these hot tubs have a good filtration system," Char said, jerking on Bill's arm and leading him up the trail.

"They'd have to," I said, hoping to avert an aborted adventure. "The health department would be all over them if they didn't."

"Does this little county even have a health department?" Char asked, but it didn't matter, because we had just reached hot tub number seven.

Number seven was in a little redwood grove. The hot tub was above ground, with steps leading up, a deck around the perimeter, and a little table for our drinks. There were amber lights recessed into the railing, and four canvas-and-wood deck chairs.

"I love it!" Sally said in a hushed voice, as she bounded up the steps. She undid the top button on her new dress, but then she stopped. "The wine! Do you think we should pour the wine first?" Without waiting for an answer, she snatched to bottle from my hands, popped the cork, which the rasta-hippie dude had been kind enough to unscrew for us, and filled the four plastic stemware glasses with Red Truck red wine, (which is darned good, by the way.)

"Should we make a toast?"

"To hot tubs!" Bill said, leering at my wife, who's tit's were on the verge of falling out of her unbuttoned dress.

"And friends," said Charlene, in a rare moment of non-sarcasm.

"And squirrels," I said, in a veiled reference to having oral sex in a hot tub.

"And bubbles," my wife said, for lack of anything better. We clinked glasses, and then there was an awkward silence.

"Well," I said, "I suppose at some point we'll have to get undressed." I bent down to untie my shoes, and Bill did the same.

"Do we need to, you know, like, close our eyes, or turn around, or anything like that?" my wife asked, looking a little worried.

"Don't be silly," Char said, kicking off her sandals. "We're all adults. We know what the opposite sex looks like." She turned her back to Bill, probably so he could undo her dress, but he was busy watching my wife and didn't even notice

"I've got an idea," I said. "Why don't we undress each other, like today at the pool with the lotion."

"Why am I not surprised that you'd have an idea like that?" Char asked, giving me an amused glance.

"I'm cool with that," said Bill.

Sally gave me a worried look. "But that's as far as it goes, right? Roger and I are monogamous, just so you don't get the wrong idea."

"Bill and I are too, aren't we Bill?" Charlene shot him an accusatory glance. "Is there something I need to know, Bill?"


"No, hon. We're cool."

"Alrighty then," Char said, with a sarcastic smile, "I'll go first." She set down her wine glass, took a step towards me, and if I'm not mistaken, she puffed out her chest a little more than normal. "Roger, will you do the honors?" I got up, wondering where to start with her new sun dress. She must've read my mind. "There's a clip in the back, and some buttons, and you might as well unhook my bra while you're at it." She spun around, and my trembling fingers found the clip at the top seam of the dress.

I undid the buttons carefully so her dress wouldn't fall off until she turned around again, and then I unhooked her heavy-duty bra, which jumped a couple of inches lower as soon as it was loose. She turned around to face me, and I tried to lift the dress off while leaving the bra, but it didn't work. I watched in awe as her bra slithered off her tits, snagging on her puffy brown nipples.

"Sorry," I stammered, as I carefully peeled the bra off her. She held her arms out enough so I could fish the straps off, and then I gathered the dress, pulled it down her tan legs, and she stepped out of it. Her coconut tits looked even more splendid dangling just inches from my face. The nipples were as big as my little finger, like scrumptious little mini-chocolates from the movie theater snack bar.

"Cool," I said, staring at her white thong. As I got down on one knee, I could already smell her woman odor, which had been brewing since our showers right before lunch. I peeled the straps of her thong down, stretching them so they wouldn't get caught up on her ample ass. As her bush inched into view, her legs opened just a bit more, and her smell bloomed, like a fresh, spring flower. Her odor was similar to my wife's but a bit darker perhaps, with a touch of skunk to it.

That's when I realized I was almost totally erect. But what could I do? Excuse myself so I could go jerk off behind a tree? I sighed, and gave her thong a little tug, freeing it from her crotch, where it appeared it might have been stuck. Her hips flinched, and she let out a little gasp.

"Happy now?" Charlene asked, looking down at me while I stared up at her art nouveau snatch. She was totally waxed down there, with just a small tuft of hair where her bush should have been. Her lips were frilly and yet full, her slit long and smooth, and it was all I could do to keep from diving in and licking her into oblivion.

As soon as I stood up, she grabbed the bottom of my T-shirt. With one swift move, she whipped it over her head, which made her breasts do a cute little dance in the moonlight. Then she undid my belt, my jeans, my fly, and whipped my jeans, and shorts clear down to my knees.

"Roger has a hard-on," she said in a sing-songy voice.

"Roger!" my wife whined. "Why do you always have to be such a pervert?"

"Because it's fun?" I answered. I let Char help me step out of my jeans, and then she handed them to me as if they had cooties. While I draped my clothes on the railing, she dipped a toe into the steaming water.

"Perfect!" she exclaimed, as she eased into the hot tub, her tits rising up to the surface as her body submerged. I followed her in, sitting sort of next to her, but far enough away so that it wouldn't be inappropriate.

We watched as Bill approached Sally. She stood there, arms at her side, almost vibrating with anticipation. His clumsy fingers reached for her buttons, starting at the bottom of the dress and working his way to the top. My wife's eyes were wide, her face frozen in a look of wonder as he undid the last button and peeled her dress open. He dragged the fabric across her nipples, making her tits jump ever so slightly. I saw her hips twitch.

"Cool", Char whispered, as Bill slid the dress down her white shoulders, at which point it fluttered to the deck like a parachute with no jumper attached to it. She didn't even bother stepping out of it. She just stood there while he gently eased her panties off her butt, leaving her bush hidden. At this point, I felt a foot sliding up my leg. I looked over at Char, who grinned back at me. Then the foot continued up between my legs, till it found my cock.

"Oh my God!" Sally gasped, as Bill jerked her panties clear down to her ankles in one fell swoop. She pinched her legs together, gasped a couple of times, said "sneeze" in a pitiful voice, and then the convulsion passed. When it was over, she grabbed the railing for balance.

"You okay?" Bill asked, unaware of my wife's spontaneous orgasms.

"Allergies," she sniffed as a second spasm twitched her tummy. "Damn!" She gasped for a few moments, trying to catch her breath. Finally, she approached him and tried to pull his shirt off, but he had to do it for her, since he's quite a bit taller than she is. As we watched my naked wife fumble with Bill's belt, Char's foot pinned my dick against my stomach and started methodically pushing on it and then letting up. I opened my leg wider, which gave her a better angle. Now, her foot was not only pulsating against my dick, it was also raking it slowly up and down.

Meanwhile, Sally managed to get Bill's pants undone, but when his huge dick popped out, she lost it again. "Oh shit!" she moaned, letting go of his jeans and crunching her stomach to accommodate her third mini-orgasm. She let out another fake sneeze, pinching her legs together and pressing her palm against her mound.

"You okay, honey?" I asked, wondering if perhaps I should rescue her. But what could I do? She was supposed to be undressing Bill, and if I interrupted, it would have been seen as jealousy - not cool in a hot tub in the middle of the forest.

While Sally caught her breath, Bill stepped out of his jeans and shorts and stood there naked, his ridiculous horse dick hanging at a lazy angle. I noticed Sally staring at it, and fearing another eruption, invited her into the tub.

"I saved a spot here for you," I said, reaching out my hand to help her. She gave me a sheepish look as she stumbled into the tub. A moment later, she was snuggled up next to me, her hand slithering across my thigh and clamping onto my dick.

"Well, that was fun, wasn't it?" Char said, all cheerful. Bill waded into the tub like a cow into a stream, and slung his arm around her shoulder. She gave him a sultry look, and I suspect her hand was doing the exact same thing to him as my wife's hand was doing to me. She looked over at us. "Sally, this is great. Thank you for bringing us up here. Have you two been here before?"

"No," Sally sighed, still recovering from her orgasms. "I just found the brochure, and thought it might be something interesting to do."

I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, and she giggled.

Char turned to her husband. "I know Bill's enjoying it, aren't you honey." She snuggled closer to him, and I saw the muscles in her arm working a steady rhythm.

"Careful!" he winced. "I'm about to shoot."

Sally gave me a startled look, but what were we to do? The sex part was more or less inevitable. Although we had been pretending nothing would happen, of course, we knew something would happen. We just didn't know quite how to orchestrate it.

Char looked over at us. "Is it okay if I... you know?"

"Sure," Sally said, her hand tightening on my cock. "No problem. Do you want us to close our eyes?"

"Don't be silly," Char giggled. "Bill loves showing off his big dick." She hopped up on the ledge and grabbed him by the shoulders. "Come on Baby, come to mama." He sat up next to her, his horse dick pointing at the stars, and she dove her head into his lap.


"Oh fuck," he grinned, looking over at us.

The sight of Charlene's tits dangling, her legs open and her snatch hanging out, it was all too much. "Honey?" I said quietly.

"What is it Baby? Do you need to cum in my mouth?"

"Yeah," I blurted, humping her hand under water. She eased up onto the ledge, dragging my dick with her, and when we were situated, she took me into her mouth.

"Oh Christ," I moaned, reaching absentmindedly for her left tit. I was already on the verge of cumming, and her hand snaking up under my balls and into the crack of my ass sent me right over the edge. As my cum shot into Sally's mouth, I caught Char's eye. About every third or fourth bob or her head, she had been glancing our way, and the timing was perfect.

Perhaps sensing my orgasm, Char pulled her hand out from between Bill's legs and crammed it against her pussy, burying her middle finger between her wrinkled folds. Then she removed her finger and swiped it under her nose. Seeing this seemed to take me to another level, and I managed to squeeze out yet another spurt of jizz.

Fortunately, Sally was too busy swallowing my cum to notice Char's antics, but I still felt guilty. Even with Sally's tit in my hand, and her mouth on my cock, my desire for Char was undeniable. In fact, it was freakin' scary. I closed my eyes, trying to focus on my sweet wife, but it was hopeless.

"How was that, honey?" Sally asked, the look of utter devotion on her face making me feel like a total jerk. The glob of cum dripping down her chin was a nice touch, but it only added to the guilt I felt over lusting after Char.

"That was cool," I sighed, caressing her shoulder and fondling her breast.

The sound of Charlene gagging interrupted our little love fest, and we both turned to watch as Bill reamed her throat with his spurting horse dick.

"It's so big," Sally whispered.

"Careful honey. You're going to give me a complex."

"Oh baby," she giggled, hugging me tight, "don't think that way. You're my only one, forever and always." She slid up my chest and kissed me, cummy mouth and all, and I kissed her back, proving to her that I loved her enough to taste my own semen, which was a first for us.

By this time, Char was milking Bill's slimy dick like a farmer milking a cow, catching the last few oozing drops of jizz with her tongue.

"Yummy," she said, giving us a flirty smile.

"Wine, anyone?" Sally asked in a feeble voice. She got out, re-poured the glasses, and we eased back into the water.

"That was cool," Char said, snuggled up to Bill, who had that peaceful, Sunday afternoon football look on his face. She gave him a smooch on the cheek and then looked over at us. "Have you guys done this before? You know, been naked with another couple?"

"No," I said. "We're first-timers. The whole monogamy thing makes it complicated."

"What's complicated?" Char asked. "Monogamy is defined as having sex with one person exclusively. But sex is defined as procreation, so as long as the mechanism for procreation is not involved, you can be as kinky as you want but still remain monogamous."

"Makes sense to me," Sally said, nodding her head. "So, have you done this before?"

"In another life," Char said quietly.

"You'll have to tell me about that other life sometime," Bill said, sounding a little jealous.

"It was experimentation, more than it was a relationship thing," she said. "We all do silly things when we're in college."

"What kind of silly things?" Sally asked, sounding genuinely interested.

"Oh, the usual," Char said, glancing at her fingernails, "Two guys, one girl. Two girls, one guy. Let's see." She paused to think. "Um... three drunk girls at a frat house wet T-shirt contest doing things to each other that they'd never think of doing in the privacy of their own bedrooms, although a catsup bottle is still useful in a pinch. Need I go on?"

"Yes!" Bill said forcefully.

"Tell you what Bill. Next time you're too tired for sex, I'll tell you all about it."

"That works for me" he grinned, giving his wife a squeeze.

"Cool," Sally said, taking my hand and squeezing it tight. "We've never done anything like that. Or at least I haven't. Have you, Roger?"

"Of course not. You were my first and only love."

"Shut up!" she giggled, pinching my dick playfully.

As we settled deeper into the water, I couldn't help but anticipate the feel of Char's foot sliding up my leg. Obviously, she wasn't afraid to push the boundaries of monogamy, but getting Sally to go along would have been tricky. Just as I was pondering the situation, Char suggested the next step.

"One thing I did learn from a girl in college is that you can have one hell of an orgasm by getting it on with the water jets of a hot tub."


"Really?" my wife asked, sitting up high enough in the water so that her tits popped out, eliciting a huge grin from Bill.

"Really," Char said, feeling around the edge of the tub. "Right here. You guys scoot over. Bill, get in the middle and hold me up."

With Bill standing to our left, she leaned back into his arms, opened her legs and hooked her ankles on the right edge of the tub. "Oh yeah," she moaned, letting out a guttural giggle. "That'll work." She arched her back and closed her eyes, and in seconds she was grinning like a kid at Christmas.


Her orgasm started about two minutes later, shaking her whole body, jiggling her splayed out tits, and rippling her soft tummy. "Oh yes!" she gasped, grabbing her nipples. The orgasm seemed to last for a couple of minutes. It was hard to tell, the way it would ramp up, and then ramp down, and then ramp up again. Finally, when she'd had enough, she pulled her feet off the ledge and sank back into the water, gasping for air.

Sally and I sat there, dumbfounded. We'd never seen another woman have an orgasm before, except on DVD, and it was quite impressive in person.

"Go on, honey," I said, giving her a little shove. "You do it."