Monogamy For Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Special? Like how special?"

"Oh, I don't know. Something like, um, you remember my sister? From the wedding?"

"Of course I remember your sister. How could I forget? Those were some hot dresses you picked out."

"Shut up!" she giggled, snuggling up closer. "So, the deal is, she just got a divorce, and she's been complaining about not getting any sex, and I was thinking, if you wanted to party with her, you know, without procreating, I'd be okay with that."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really. That's how much I love you."

We lay there for a while longer, my mind racing. Sally's sister was at least as hot as Char. Her tits weren't as big, but she had an ass that would rival anything you'd see in a rap video, and the kind of pouty smile than can make a guy cum in his pants. I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

"So," she continued, "if that plays out and you get to party with my sister, remember your friend Angus? Do you think he'd want to party with me?"

"Sally!" I laughed, catching her eye as she sat up to stretch. "Aren't we pushing the boundaries of this monogamy thing a little beyond reason?"

"I don't know. Are we?"

We would soon find out.