Monogamy For Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm embarrassed," she said, but I could tell she wanted to do it.

"Don't be embarrassed honey," Char said dreamily. "Bill's totally in love with your tits, and that's all we'll see." Bill grinned at my wife, which made her blush slightly.


"Oh, alright, I'll try it. But no laughing, okay?" She found the spot, I held her up, and thirty seconds later she was having her first orgasm. "Oh no," she moaned as her delicate body vibrated uncontrollably. This went on for at least five minutes, each orgasm getting more violent then the next. Finally, near the end, she was totally out of control, pinching her nipples and thrashing her head back and forth. And every time I'd think she was done, she'd look over at Bill, and then another orgasm would hit her.

Finally, she gave it up, and we cuddled under the water, feeling a little foolish, or good, or something we couldn't quite define. After a few minutes, Char climbed out and fetched what was left of the wine, giving me yet another dangling coconut view. We finished off the wine and stared up at the stars, reflecting on the beauty of the night.

Now and then, one of us would climb out of the water for a brief respite from the heat, and the rest of us would notice that person's exquisite body in the moonlight. It was like we were all beautiful to each other, in an uncompromising and natural way, without any pretense or façade hiding who we really were. It was a very peaceful feeling, the sharing of the intimacy and the total surrender to our carnal desires.

Before we knew it, the bubbles shut off and our hour was up. We dried ourselves off in the moonlight, stealing little glances at each other's nakedness. I thought about the possibility of us dressing each other the same way we undressed each other, but before I managed to blurt it out, Sally was pulling up her thong, and Bill was hooking Char's bra. Oh well, maybe next time.

*******

I awoke the next morning with a hand cradling my cock. I opened my eyes, thinking perhaps I was in bed with Char, but it was Sally. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and smooshed her tit up against my bare chest. "That was cool, last night, huh?"

"Yeah," I sighed. "I'm really proud of you honey."

"Proud of me? Why?"

"You know, the way you climbed up there and had your orgasm in front of everybody."

"Well, you had your orgasm in front of everybody, even though it was in my mouth."


"Thanks for that," I said, giving her a little kiss. "But isn't it different with a woman? I mean, your orgasms are such a mystery, it seems really bold of you to be willing to share it with other people."

She gave me a strange look. "It's the animal instinct taking over. It's very primal, and very natural." Her hand continued fondling my growing cock, and I pulled her closer.

After a few moments, she climbed up on one elbow and looked into my eyes. "So, honey?" she said. (I'd seen that look before and I braced myself. What was it she wanted this time? A new car? A trip to Hawaii?) "I was thinking, um, if I gave Bill a hand job while Charlene was giving you one, would we still be monogamous?"


"Is this a trick question?"


"Honey! I'm serious. Char said that monogamy means as long as we don't actually have sex for procreation, we can fool around with each other, right?"

"I guess so," I said, wondering what was up. "So why is this an issue?"

"They're going to be knocking on our door in about five minutes, and we need to know whether or not to invite them in."

"You mean Charlene's up for it?"

"She could go either way, depending on the group consensus, but I know how much of a pervert you are, so I figured you'd want to."

"What about you, honey? Do you want to?"


"Sort of," she giggled. "I just want to see what Bill's dick feels like. I don't know if you noticed, but it is rather large."

"You mean you want to know what it feels like inside of you?"

"It wouldn't fit inside of me" she giggled, snuggling up closer to me and grinding her pussy up against my leg. "I just want to hold it in my hand and see what it feels like when the semen shoots out."

"This is reminding me more and more of high school."

"Shut up."

Then we heard the knock on the door. Charlene peeked in, showing us a bare shoulder. "Hey?" Bill appeared behind her, similarly attired.

"Hi guys," Sally grinned, sitting up in bed. "Roger's ready." She flung the covers off my side the bed, revealing my rock-hard cock. It also revealed the fact that my wife was naked. Charlene strutted in, wearing nothing but a spaghetti strap negligee that danced like a flag in the wind.

"Ooh, kinky," she grinned. "Are we doing this with no clothes on?"

"I'm cool with no clothes," Bill said, his purple silk boxers sporting a significant bulge.

Charlene sauntered towards me, letting the straps of her nightie fall from her shoulders. She did a little shimmy, and the negligee slid down her chest, revealing her brown, stiff nipples. With a swivel of her hourglass hips, it fluttered to the floor. From my angle, laying on the bed, her flowery labia glistened like a college girl wearing lip gloss. I had to catch my breath, she was so incredibly ravishing. She sat down next to me, scootching my hip over with her thigh.

"Fast or slow?" she asked, as her fingers traced lazily up the inside of my thigh.

"Slow," I croaked, gazing at her marvelous tits. I was dying to reach up and touch one, but what was the protocol? This was, technically, a hand job only, with no extras. I let my hand fall on her thigh anyway. I couldn't help myself. While we were getting situated, Bill walked over to my wife's side of the bed and whipped his boxers down. 


"Oh my God," my wife gasped, swiveling out from under the sheet and sitting on the edge of the bed. She opened her legs so he could take a step closer, and took his cock gently with both hands. She held it right in front of her face, as if she was going to open her mouth and slide it in, but I doubt that it would have fit, plus that was against the rules. Or so I assumed.

Her legs trembling, she stood up and pressed his cock up against her tummy. Her breath was coming in short little gasps, and it occurred to me she might have been having one of her spontaneous orgasms. If she was, she was disguising it well, grinding her tummy against his cock and gasping softly.

"Do you want to cum on my tits?" she asked in a helpless voice.

"That sounds good," he said, smiling down at her. "Get on the bed."

She let go of his cock and scooted back up onto the sheet. As he climbed onto the bed, she automatically opened her legs, as if they were going to fuck. He grinned at her lovely snatch, which looks like a little mouth you want to kiss whenever you see it.

"Cool," he said, easing up on his knees between her open legs. He grabbed her by the thighs and jerked her ass up into the air, planting it in his lap. She let out a startled gasp as he shoved her legs open wide. Staring down at her snatch, he dangled his cock above her mound, his balls almost touching the cheeks of her ass. As she reached for his cock, he settled down till his shaft was almost touching her labia.

"Oh my God!" she whined as her little fingers wrapped around his bulging purple head. With a quick jerk, the shaft of his cock was smashed up against her labia, the head poking up above her mound like a gopher peeking out of its hole.

"You like that, little girl?" he snarled, mashing his cock tighter against her quivering cunt.

"Yes!" she moaned, staring at him wide-eyed. He grabbed her hips and started stroking slowly and methodically, letting the full length of his giant cock rub against her pussy lips. With each stroke, he let the tip of his dick slide all the way down till it was pressed against her opening, and then he shoved it all the way back up again, so that it was waving in the air above her tummy. In a matter of seconds, I could see my wife's wetness coating the bottom half of Bill's cock.

"Jesus, that's hot," Charlene gasped, looking over at Bill and my wife. She let go of my dick and hopped onto the bed, straddling me. "You want to try it like this?" she asked, lowering her hips till her cunt lips were resting on the shaft of my cock. I noticed the strength in her thighs, as if she could crush a man if he got out of line by not fucking her hard enough.

"Sure," I gulped, wondering how long I was going to last. Sixty seconds? Two minutes? She pinned my hands over my head and dangled her breasts against my chest, grinding her hips slowly, in a similar rhythm to what Bill was doing to my wife.

"Suck my nipple," she commanded, flinging a tit in my face. I complied, and she closed her eyes, a wicked smile creeping onto her face. I could already feel my orgasm building, but I didn't want to come yet.

"Take it easy Char," I begged.

"Why, are you about to squirt?"

"Yeah," I nodded, sucking on her floppy tit.

"But you don't want to squirt yet, do you? You want to make it last, right pervert?"

I nodded frantically, trying desperately to pinch off my orgasm.

"Good, cause I'm just getting started, and I want to make it last too." She slid her snatch down to the base of my cock, but kept right on grinding. Then she let go of my hands, and placed them on her tits. The reprieve was just what my dick needed, but feeling her mushy tits only got me more excited. I let my hands roam freely over her luscious nakedness, feeling the rippling muscles of her back, and the sweet curve of her waist.

"Hold still Roger," she whispered into my ear. She slid her pussy up my shaft, ever so slowly, till it was poised at the end of my cock. Then she let it hover there, barely touching me. Suddenly, I felt her wetness enveloping my throbbing tip. With my dick clamped to her cunt, she settled down on top of me, her tits cradling my chest, her lips brushing my neck.

"You could stick it in," she whispered, barely audibly, "and they'd never notice." The wet feeling on the head of my dick was getting even wetter, reaching clear down onto my shaft. Was I already inside her? I couldn't tell for sure.

"I can't," I gasped "I don't want to piss off my wife."

"Good plan," she chuckled. She sat back up again, which removed the wet feeling from the head of my dick. With a fiendish glare, she resumed stroking me with her labia, but slower than before, with each stroke ending with her wetness quivering on the tip of my dick. It was exquisite. And maddening. I wanted to stick it in so bad - just bury my cock inside her as far as it would go.

I glanced over at my wife, to see if she would notice what Char and I were up to. She was still upside down, her legs high in the air, with Bill's giant cock mashed up against her snatch. He was working her like a porn star, grinding against her relentlessly, with no sign whatsoever that he would ever lose control and squirt. Suddenly, my wife's little fingers clamped tighter against his purple dick.

"I'm cumming Bill, I'm cumming!" she gasped, staring at him with this animal look on her face.

"That's it," he snarled, "cum for me you hot little bitch."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" she squealed, vibrating like an epileptic having a seizure. I watched in awe as my wife's orgasm took over. Her mouth gaped open, her legs flinched, her tits shook. She looked so helpless, for a second I regretted our little adventure, but Char's cunt slipping and sliding up and down my cock remedied that fleeting little episode of remorse.

Suddenly, Bill's confident demeanor vanished. "Oh shit!" he moaned, as a white stream of jizz shot out of his monster cock and splatted on my wife's neck. The second spurt hit her left tit, and the third dribbled out onto her tummy, with a long shiny strand connecting the head of his purple dick to her white skin.

"Oh yeah," Sally smiled, sliding her free hand across her chest. She found the cum on the side of her tit and smeared it up onto her nipple, alternating between looking at Bill and finding more cum splats on her precious body. Spotting the one on her tummy, she let go of his dick and scooped up the marbly white blob with both hands, and then deposited it on her other nipple.

"That is so nasty," Charlene hissed, watching Bill and my wife. With a twitch of her hips, the wet feeling on the head of my dick was back, only this time it didn't just stay on the head of my dick, it continued up and down my shaft. I knew we were breaking the rules, but I didn't give a flying fuck. I was over the edge, out of control. In a fit of passion, I jammed my cock into her with all my might.

Her eyes bugged out. "Oh Roger!" she gasped in surprise.

"Uh!" I grunted, as my orgasm started. Sensing the impending act of procreation, she popped my dick out of her pussy and jammed it against my stomach, grinding with a motion that would have made a belly dancer envious. I felt my cum splatting on my skin as her body enveloped me, her tits like a blanket enclosing me in a cocoon of pleasure. She kept at it for a good minute, long enough for me to drain my dick against her soft tummy.

Finally slowing down, she looked over at Sally and Bill. "Roger made a mess," she cooed, sitting up and revealing the goo plastered to her stomach.

"Bill made a mess too," Sally grinned, her hand fondling his cock lazily.

"Can I make a mess now?" Char asked, in an innocent voice.

"Of course, Baby," Bill smiled, his thick fingers exploring my wife's pretty cunt.

Char grabbed my hands and jerked me up into a sitting position. Then she flopped down on her back and opened her legs, scooting closer to me till her ass was almost in my lap. Wrapping her legs around my waist, she grabbed my hand and guided it towards her gaping cunt. "Five fingers," she commanded, stuffing my hand into her vagina. With my thumb tucked inside my fingers, I impaled her, carefully, since I'd never had the opportunity to try this particular technique, or if I had, I was too drunk to remember it.

"That's it!" she moaned, bucking her hips, trying to find my rhythm. "Fuck me hard! Impale me! Turn me inside out!" With one hand behind her on the bed for balance, the other went to work on her clit, her wrist arched with a technique reminiscent of a cello player scratching out The Flight of the Bumble Bee.

I looked over at Bill, feeling a little guilty for manhandling his wife, but he was preoccupied with tormenting Sally, slapping her wet slit with the soft head of his rubbery dick.

"Oh God," my wife moaned, staring at him. "That feels so good." She closed her eyes and warbled helplessly as Bill pummeled her swollen cunt. Suddenly, he grabbed the head of his dick and jammed it up against her clit, waving it up and down so fast it was just a blur. "Oh shit" my wife gasped as he shoved two fingers inside her. Then she was cumming again, her body quaking uncontrollably, her legs dancing in the air.

Char was getting wetter and wetter, her pussy emanating that pungent odor the precedes a good orgasm. I tried rotating my hand, so that my fingers were scraping the top wall of her vagina, and she gasped. "Yes, yes! That's it!" Her heaving breasts covered in sweat, she glared at me, all wide-eyed and frantic. "Don't stop," she hissed, as her legs gripped me tighter and her hips started to buck.

"Uhh" she moaned, as if she was trying to take a crap. Then it hit, a flood of juice, as if her pussy had turned into a faucet. I watched in awe as she squirted on me, her juice splatting on my stomach and soaking my balls. Making a sort of sobbing sound, she collapsed onto her back, laying there vibrating for at least a minute. Maybe two. Finally, she shoved my hand away, her whole body twitching with a series of aftershocks. As they subsided, she pulled her knees up to her chest and then toppled over sideways, curling up into the fetal position.

As Bill disentangled himself from my wife, Sally scooted over next to me.

"I'm sorry I came so much" she whispered, cuddling up to my chest.

"Don't be silly," I said, wrapping my arm around her shoulders, "that was the whole point, right?"

"I guess so," she sighed, tracing her sticky fingers across my chest.

We noticed Bill wrapping himself around Char, who was till quivering every few seconds. "You made a mess too," he said, kissing her cheek and caressing her shoulders.

"I made a big mess," Charlotte sighed, turning her face to his. Then they kissed, and I finally saw the tenderness that Bill kept hidden behind his burly exterior.

Sally and I lay still for a few moments, her sperm-splatted chest smearing sticky spots all over mine. By this time the smell was overpowering, that stinky sweetness of primed pussies and leaky dicks, each complimenting the other with a variation on the odor of sex.

After a few moments of quiet cuddling, Charlene and Bill got up off the bed and wearily collected their things. "Breakfast in an hour?" Bill asked, gazing fondly at my naked wife.

"Depends on the shower situation, I guess," my wife said sleepily.

"We're on our way," Char said, climbing back into her negligee. I watched her ass waddle out of the room, and then turned back to my wife.

"Are you cool with what just happened?"

"Yeah," she sighed. "Are you?"

"Sure honey. I like anything that makes you smile."

"Oh baby," she cooed, her voice starting to crack. "I love you so much." She clamped her body up against mine, and I thought she was going to cry.


"I love you too, Baby," I said, pulling her closer. Then we kissed, slowly, tenderly, our sticky bodies melding as one.

When our kiss was over, I brushed the hair out of her eyes, and she rolled over on her back, still a little out of breath. "Roger?" she asked. "Do you think we should do this again sometime?"

"You mean, like after breakfast?"

"No, you pervert!" she giggled, slapping my hand. "I mean, like sometime in the future."

"If you want to honey."

"I know I'm going to want to, but what about being monogamous? Aren't we, technically, having sex with them? He did have his dick up against my pussy."

"That's not sex, in the technical sense. Sex is ejaculating for procreation."

"So you're okay with his dick touching my pussy?"

"As long as you're okay with my dick touching hers."

"You rat!" she sat up and looked at me. "You fucked her, didn't you?"

"Calm down honey. I didn't fuck her. She was on top of me, grinding her pussy on my dick, and I think it might have slipped inside her, like, maybe a half-inch or so, but I honestly couldn't tell. I know when I came, it went all over my stomach, if that's any consolation."

"Oh, alright," she sighed, sinking back down onto the soiled sheets. We lay there in silence for a minute, and then she took my hand. "So, next time, would it be okay if I let Bill put his dick inside me? Like just a half-inch or so?"

"I guess, if you want to honey."

"You're such a sweetheart," she smiled "I'm so glad you're into the monogamy thing."

"Yeah. I don't think it would be cool if we actually had sex with Bill and Charlene. I think it's better this way, leaving something to the imagination."

"Yeah, it makes it more erotic keeping it monogamous."

We lay together in the stink of our sex, caressing, kissing, loving each other like we had never loved before. After a few minutes, Sally took my hand.

"So, next time, when Bill... I mean - if - Bill does stick his dick in a half inch, at that point would it matter if it accidentally went in a little farther?"

"How much farther?"

"I don't know," she said, sliding close enough to give me a wet smooch on the neck, "like what if he lost his balance and it accidentally slipped in... like... um... all the way. Would we still be monogamous?"

"Of course, honey, as long as you don't get pregnant."

"Oh baby," she giggled, "you're so good to me. I want to do something special for you"