Monogamy: It's Complicated Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she was gone, I put the movie on. We were about 20 minutes into the virtually non-stop sex scenes when Marcie returned wearing a black, floor length silk gown with a stretch lace halter top that tied behind her neck. The material was practically transparent so we could easily see that she wore nothing underneath. While the lace concealed her nipples, most of the softly tanned skin of her breasts was visible. She walked over and sat next to me.

I heard George involuntarily gasp as his attention to the movie was interrupted by Marcie's entrance. He simply stared at her until he noticed that I was enjoying his focus on my wife.

I said, "George, you can see the TV better if you come over and sit on the couch."

As George rose Marcie patted the spot next to her opposite me.

After watching the movie for a few minutes, I felt Marci put her hand on my thigh. I looked down and noted that she had done the same to George. A few more minutes passed before I placed my hand over the lace halter concealing one of her breasts. Marcie soon took George's hand and raised it to the lace covering her other breast. In a few minutes, Marcie began massaging my enlarged cock through the front of my pants, and did the same for George with her other hand. She was rubbing both our cocks when she leaned over and kissed George. I saw their exploring tongues exchange saliva. She then turned and did the same to me.

I watched George remove his hand from Marcie's breast and, slowly pulling her gown up, place it on her bare thigh. He began exploring upward as she willingly spread her legs. She let out a loud gasp as his fingers found her pussy. She pulled urgently on my cock through the fabric of my pants.

By now her chest was heaving as her breath came in ragged gasps. Through the lace of the gown, I twisted and squeezed her nipple. I saw that George was slowly finger-fucking Marcie with two fingers. Suddenly, Marcie turned her head toward me and locked her lips onto mine as her tongue savagely sought the inside of my mouth. When I pinched her nipple again, her body stiffened as though struck with a cattle prod and she threw her head against the back of the couch with a loud moan. In a few moments, her body relaxed and she smiled as her orgasm receded.

By now, both George and I were equally excited so, in a coarse voice, I suggested that we all go into the bedroom. Marcie, rising on shaky legs, took George's hand and led him upstairs. I followed, enjoying the sight of my highly aroused wife.

When we entered the bedroom, I threw the bed covers onto the floor with a flourish. George and I watched Marcie slowly reach up and untie the halter top of her gown. The lace fell forward revealing her breasts with their swollen, lust filled nipples. After George and I shed our clothes, Marcie, with a twitch of her hips, made her gown fall to the floor in folds around her feet. With a look of pure lust and desire, she stepped out of her gown and laid down in the middle of the bed.

With a "come hither" smile, Marcie signaled for George to kneel on the bed near her head. When he did, she gently inserted his erect cock into her mouth. Without interrupting her sucking, she motioned for me to kneel opposite George. I did and Marcie began to suck my cock. Holding both of our dicks in her hands, Marcie alternated sucking our cocks as George and I intently watched her. I was acutely aware that George and I were only inches apart while Marcie gave us alternating blow-jobs.

I began rubbing the front of Marcie's pussy until I found her erect clit. When I gently squeezed it, a soft squeal escaped her mouth as it gathered George inside. Marcie purposely looked at me as she sucked George and I understood what she wanted.

I withdrew my cock from her grasp and moved to the foot of the bed. I pushed Marcie's legs apart and began kissing the inside of her thighs. My mouth soon reached her soaked pussy. I inserted my tongue between the lips of her pussy and her hips rose to meet my face. I took her clit between my lips and very gently rolled it around with my tongue. I felt quivers of passion build under my lips. I looked up and watched as her mouth more franticly devoured George's cock. Both George and Marcie emitted deep, guttural moans of pleasure.

As I continued to service her clit, I inserted one and then two fingers deeply into her vagina. I began finger-fucking her and felt her initial quivers grow into rolling waves of another building orgasm. Marcie pulled her legs together, wedging my head between her thighs. I withdrew my fingers and, reaching around her legs with both hands, I grabbed the nipples on each tit and roughly pinched them. That was the final assault. Marcie began to gasp for air around George's cock as she urgently pulled on it with one hand and simultaneously grabbed my hair with the other. She roughly pulled my face into her as her orgasm raced through her, shaking and rocking her body.

When she finally fell still, I heard Marcie say to George in a low growl, "I want you inside me."

I moved away and watched as Marcie maneuvered George onto his back and she mounted him. She easily guided his cock into her well lubricated pussy and lowered herself onto him. She slowly rose and fell on his sword while she took both his hands and placed them on her tits. "Squeeze the nipples," she demanded. When he did, she turned her lust glazed eyes to me, smiled and mouthed, "I love you."

I whispered, "I love you back."

Marcie's assault on George's cock grew more ferocious when she pointed at the bed-side table and said, "vibrator. I retrieved a lime green, 4 inch long, battery operated, mini-vibrator that was only as large as my thumb. George's eyes were closed in concentration and pleasure as Marcie rode his cock. She turned the vibrator on and, with a swift movement, inserted it into her vagina between her clit and George's pulsating penis.

George instantly went rigid and his eyes flew open. He emitted an animalistic groan that transitioned into disconnected grunts of, "Oh shit!" "Oh, god!" "Please don't stop!" He grabbed Marcie's hips and pulled them into him, locking her body as his orgasm coursed through him.

Marcie

When I took George's cock into my mouth it felt enormous. I choked as it filled the entrance to my throat. There was no way I could take more than just the bulbous head and a few inches of his shaft.

I motioned for Bill to get on the bed so I could suck his cock too. When he did, I alternately sucked each man. I looked up and saw them mere inches apart. I alternately sucked each cock as my lust grew.

As I sucked George's cock, I imploringly looked at Bill, wanting him to eat me. He understood and moved to the foot of the bed, spread my legs and began kissing the inside of my thighs. When his tongue slid between my lips and touched the entrance to my vagina, I could feel an orgasm beginning deep within my loins.

With Bill's tongue, and then his fingers inside my pussy, I could hardly concentrate on sucking George's cock. I felt myself stiffening with a pending orgasm when Bill, still fucking me with his tongue, grabbed both of my breasts and squeezed the nipples. This shock sent me over the edge and my orgasm racked my body, over and over. When it finally subsided, I whispered to George, "I want you inside me."

I maneuvered George onto his back and lowered myself onto his large penis. I took it all the way into me in one swift thrust and George emitted a loud groan of pleasure. I continued to rise and fall on him over and over again. Through my lust and desire, I saw Bill watching as I fucked George. At that moment, I loved Bill more than I had ever thought possible. I heard him whisper, "I love you back."

I asked for and Bill handed me my miniature, finger sized vibrator. I turned in on and, watching George's face, I slipped the vibrating finger between George's cock and my clit. George's reaction was instantaneous! His eyes flew open as his body went rigid. He thrust his hips upward with all his strength. It felt like I was impaled on a broom handle. Within seconds his cock began to pulse as his cum coursed into my pussy.

The flood of senses assaulting my pussy, combined with knowing that Bill was watching me fuck George, ignited my own orgasm that had been simmering just below the boiling point.

Bill

George's orgasm seized his body when I saw Marcie clinch her thighs on each side of his hips. She grabbed her own tits and began to squeeze and twist her nipples. She ground her hips into George, sucking his vibrating cock further inside her. Her orgasm rocked her body until she finally collapsed onto his chest. Only then did she reach between them, extract the vibrator and drop it on the bed as they both lay there gasping and moaning.

In a few minutes Marcie was sufficiently recovered to kiss George on the lips, roll off of him and onto the bed between us.

As George's cock withdrew from Marcie's pussy, I saw the flood of combined cum and Marcie's own juices cascade onto his cock. As she had done for me many times before, Marcie began to lick his cock clean. Without missing a drop, Marcie looked at me through dark smoldering eyes, smiled and again whispered, "I love you".

Happy that she was clearly enjoying herself, I returned the smile and said "Ditto".

After some time, Marcie whispered in George's ear and he got up, gathered his clothes and went to the guest room. She then held her arms up and invited me to her. As I lay on top of her, my erect penis slid easily into her cum-filled pussy. I began thrusting into her and very quickly she was reciprocating in rhythm. My cock felt no friction in Marcie's cum filled pussy until she began rhythmically contracting her pelvic muscles. She then whispered, "Fuck me my love. I want your cum inside me. I love you more than life itself." Within a few minutes my orgasm began to roll through me. As I filled Marcie I could only say, "I love you too. Oh god, how I love you!"

In a short time, we fell asleep entwined in each other's arms and legs.

A few hours later I felt the bed move as Marcie got up. The room was lit only by the very dim light that leaked around the curtains. I watched as Marcie slipped on her short lace robe and tied the sash. She walked around the bed and sat next to me. She tenderly kissed me until she realized that I was already awake.

"I love you so much," she said.

"I love you too." I responded.

"I'll be back in a little while," she said, making it sound like she was asking for permission to leave.

"That's fine." I said

Marcie kissed me again on the lips and said, "Thank you...for loving me," and she left.

I heard the guest room door open and then close with a soft "click".

Marcie

As I entered the guest room, I lifted the toggle on the wall switch to turn on the overhead fan. It began to slowly oscillate as the king-size bed was simultaneously illuminated by subdued but strangely intense, rosy-red light. I saw George lying on his back in the middle of the bed with the covers pulled up to his waist. His bare torso shown in the light and he snored lightly.

I shed the robe, lifted the covers and slowly slid into bed next to George. I looked down at his naked body and his flaccid penis lying against the side of his hip. I gently took his penis in my hand and covered the head with my lips. It immediately began to move and pulse as George became conscious of my presence. He started to say something, but I placed my finger against his lips and whispered, "Let me."

George's cock slowly became fully erect as I continued to lick and suck on it. Soon George pushed me onto my back and he knelt between my opened legs. He began to kiss my pussy but I urged him forward so that he was lying on top of me with his cock poised at the entrance to my pussy. I slowly ground my hips against him until he, raising up on his hands, thrust his now throbbing cock into me. I locked my legs around his ass as we rocked in unison for some minutes.

Without pulling his cock out of me, George sat up forcing my legs further apart. He grabbed my ankles and pulled them up until my feet were against his shoulders as he sat on his haunches. George then leaned forward forcing my legs toward my head until my thighs were pressed against my breasts. With my legs spread wide and my pussy stretched until it hurt, George began to pound his cock into me. His thrusts were savage and wanton; without regard for my comfort. His savagery quickly fed my own lust and passion until I too felt the abandonment of a rutting animal. George grunted with every thrust and through guttural sounds he hissed, "God Marcie, you have a great cunt! I want to fuck you forever!"

I wanted him to fuck me forever too, but I wanted it in a different position.

"I want to fuck you too. Let me get on top," I insisted.

Without hesitation, George released my legs, withdrew and rolled onto his back.

Sitting astride his hips I reached down and guided his cock into my pussy. As I rose and fell on his cock, I whispered, "You like to fuck my cunt, don't you George?"

Between grunts he whispered, "Yes. Don't stop."

"George, I want you to cum inside me. I want you to fill my pussy. I want to feel you flood my pussy with your cum," I whispered as I felt my orgasm grow more intense.

My hand dropped to my pussy and massaged my clit. With my other hand I grabbed my tit and squeezed the erect nipple until it hurt. I wanted it to hurt! The more I hurt, the more exquisite became the pain.

I continued whispering to George, urging him to cum inside me. I felt his orgasm becoming more intense. Finally, his cock repeatedly surged as he sprayed his streams of cum into me. I stopped my thrusting and ground my hips into him while contracting my pelvic muscles around his rock-hard cock. Like a tectonic shift, my orgasm struck and shook throughout my body. Finally I fell forward onto George's chest breathing heavily.

We kissed as I laid still with his cock still inside me. Finally, I rolled onto my back and took his hand. I looked into his eyes, smiled and said, "Good night and thank you."

I rose, put my robe on and left the room.

Bill

I awoke to Marcie's kisses and the scent of sex filling my nostrils. Her hair and body radiated the musty odor of cum and the combined smell of Marcie's and George's sweat. Her face was mere inches above my own as she placed her lips against mine and inserted her tongue into my mouth.

All too quickly, Marcie withdrew her tongue and, kneeling between my legs, began kissing my throat and then my chest. She sucked my nipple between her teeth and gently bore down while teasing it with her tongue. I shuddered as she continued her journey south, pausing at my naval long enough to explore the cavern with her tongue. Her kissing and licking continued down my body, passing my now semi-erect cock, to suck both of my balls into her mouth, one at a time. She inhaled both balls deeply into her throat and then swished them around with her tongue. They banged off her teeth and cheeks like ping-pong balls in a Bingo cage.

Finally, she released my balls and began licking my cock. She started at the base and slowly traced the surface of my shaft up to just below the mushroom head. Her tongue made this trip time and time again until my cock stood straight and tall. Using only her tongue and lips, Marcie enveloped the head and nipped it lightly with her teeth. This brought an involuntary moan and yelp from my lips.

Marcie had always avoided deep-throating my cock in the past; and, she had never swallowed my cum. She explained that she felt like she was choking. This time, I could feel Marcie taking more and more of my cock into her mouth each time she lowered her head. She would force my cock further into her mouth and throat until she gagged. She would then withdraw catching her breath. I could see saliva clinging between her lips and my cock. Once she could breathe, Marcie would again attack my cock and force more of it into her throat. I saw her cheeks, and then her throat expand to take me in. Finally, Marcie was able to swallow my entire cock. She buried her face into my groin and shook her head slightly as she moved my cock around inside her throat.

With Marcie's each new effort to swallow my cock, the smoldering fire in my balls grew hotter. My legs began to tingle and twitch. I felt my orgasm approaching and warned Marcie of the pending ejaculation. "Marcie, I'm cumming," I moaned. "I can't hold it any longer!"

As though she hadn't heard, Marcie grabbed my hips, forced my cock further into her throat and absorbed the first jet of my cum. She clamped her lips around the base of my mushroom as my cock repeatedly jerked, squirting semen laden cum into her mouth. I watched in wonder as her cheeks expanded with each load to accommodate the added juice. As hard as she tried to capture all of my cum, small rivulets of the grayish, white fluid leaked around the edges of her mouth and coursed down my glistening shaft.

Finally, pressing her lips tightly together, Marcie carefully extracted my cock from her mouth. She looked at me with a triumphant smile and, after a moment, she swallowed. Like a small child proving to her parents that she had eaten the dreaded peas; Marcie looked up at me, opened her mouth and waggled her cum coated tongue.

I was absolutely blown away and couldn't think of any way to express my feelings. Grabbing her shoulders, I dragged her toward me until I could passionately kiss her and taste the combination of her saliva and my own cum. I just wanted to hold her like that forever.

Marcie snuggled against me, laid her head on my shoulder and whispered into my ear the refrain from our favorite song, "I love you more today than yesterday and not as much as tomorrow".

"I know." I said as I closed my eyes and slept.

The Morning After

Bill:

I was awakened by the softest, most loving lips kissing my own. My nostrils were filled with Marcie's sweet scent and the smell of her freshly washed hair. As I opened my eyes, Marcie's sea-green eyes peered into mine mere inches away. They were brimming with excitement and happiness. She kissed me again and said, "Rise and shine, lover boy."

"Hi, what time is it?" I asked.

"It's almost 10 in the morning and you need to get going so we can have brunch at the beach."

I started to stir, but Marcie stopped me and, with her face still only inches from my own, Marcie's eyes turned dark and serious.

"Are you OK?" She asked.

"Sure. Why?"

"I mean, are you OK with last night, and George?"

Without any hesitation I responded, "Yes, Marcie. I'm OK with last night. Are you OK with it?"

With a smile she responded, "Yes, I'm OK. The sex with George was good, but not as great as it is with you. With George, it's all about taking and using. He took and used me for his pleasure, and I used him for mine. With him there was no giving. When we have sex, I feel you are making love to me. You want to satisfy me, not just yourself." She hesitated, "Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed being with George, but when you and I have sex, you communicate your love and commitment too."

"Marcie, I know that you never stop loving me. Sexual satisfaction and commitment are what making love so unique and satisfying," I said with emphasis. "I understand, with George it's purely the sex that you enjoy, and that's OK."

"Are you absolutely sure that you and I are fine?" she asked with some hesitation.

"I am absolutely certain that we're more than fine. You're happy and I'm happy, that's all that matters."

Like a very happy little girl, Marcie brightly said "OK" and jumped up.

For the first time I saw that she was wearing only her hot-pink panties and matching strapless bra. This one was only slightly less revealing than the one she had worn last night. As she slid her dress over her head she said, "Get George up. You guys have 30 minutes before we leave." She then added, flashing her wicked smile, "You know, a well-fucked girl needs her nourishment...and I'm starving!"