Monogamy - To Err is Human Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna come!" Charlie moaned out as he felt the moment of truth rush upon him. Cary lightly lifted his balls in one hand and pulled his cock to her mouth with the other.

"Put it in my mouth! Shoot it in my mouth!" Cary cried out in the grip of her orgasm. Charlie rose up a bit, then, taking his cock in his hand started jacking it rapidly, aiming it at her mouth. She lifted his nuts in her hand and rhythmically pressed a finger against his anus. This unexpected sensation blew Charlie's mind.

"Uggggggggggh!" Charlie grunted out as his semen fired from his cock into Cary's mouth. His stroking motion made some miss, and it shot a hot stream across her mouth, nose, and cheek, then over her closed eye. Cary corrected his aim, and the next two shots struck squarely into Cary's mouth. She stuck out her tongue, and he lazily let the last of his cum dribble out onto it. She sucked her tongue in and smacked her lips in satisfaction as she grinned up at him, one open eye twinkling.

Finally, his orgasm ebbed, and he released his cock, propping himself up on his arms. He slowly rubbed his cock against one of Cary's boobs, enjoying the warm afterglow of orgasm.

Charlie heard Sam laugh below them and the man patted him on the leg.

"Good job, man," Sam said. "You painted her face up pretty good!" Cary, scrapping cum off her eye and cheek, laughed.

"Wow!" she said, stroking Charlie's leg. "I'll have to 'cheat' with you more often!"

* * *

Charlie strolled home, enjoying the night air. He had stuck around for a while after the video session was over, sharing a drink and chatting with his friends.

Cary had apologized for sucking him into her mouth like that in violation of the rules, but Charlie had dismissed her concerns saying he understood that shit happens in the heat of passion. Sam had joked that maybe Lori should give him a quick suck, just to even things up, and Cary had laughingly suggested that the couples could swap blowjobs this weekend, after Charlie and Lori's pool party. ("Now that the seal has been broken," she had said.)

Charlie had laughed it off at the time, but as he walked home, he considered it. What would it be like to watch Lori suck Sam off while Cary was doing the same to him? He did feel a streak of jealous anger flow through him at the thought, but his cock also became rock hard.

His cock had felt so good piercing Cary's throat. And the way she had milked him with swallowing motions! He was sure a blowjob from her would be like nothing he had ever experienced before. The real sticking point, though, was could he be OK with letting Lori suck another man's dick? Giving another man the pleasure she had so far only given to him? It would be almost like giving away a kind of virginity to another man.

He decided he'd have to talk to her about it, maybe after she came back. He would tell her tomorrow, of course, about the fun with Sam and Cary, probably including phone sex while he described the sexy things he had experienced.

It would be a good idea to wait on talking about Cary accidentally sucking him, though. Charlie wouldn't want to spoil Lori's remaining days away from him with her worrying, or angry. It's not like he had intentionally gotten a blowjob from Cary, or anything. He would just wait to tell her Friday night when she got home, or, maybe Saturday as they prepared for the pool party they were throwing.

He would use the accident, he decided, as a way to bring up sharing oral sex with others. See what she thought about it. For all he knew, she might be as worried about another woman sucking him as he was about her doing it to someone else.

Or, he thought as he unlocked the door and stepped into their house, it could turn her own like never before! He did have one horny, lusty wife!

12