Monolith Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, we laid on the ground, wrapped around each other, naked, feeling the cool breeze blow through the tent, the lanterns and candles flickering shadows across the tent. My hands moved across her body, feeling the swell of her hips, the curve of her waist and stomach, her firm breasts, hard nipples, smooth shoulder, long neck, down to her round ass, rigid tail, her firm thighs. She breathed softly against my neck, whispering, her leg crossed over my waist.

"Did you imagine I was her?" she said, her breath hot in my ear, "Imagine that I was that Arabian princess?"

"No," I said, surprised that I hadn't.

"I wouldn't mind," she said. "I would like to be her."

Her words slid across my brain and only later would I recognize the significance. "No, I want you to be you." I kissed her shoulder. She sighed. Goose bumps broke out on her skin as the breeze tickled our bodies. I pulled her closer to me, shivering.

"You're so warm," she said, snuggling against me.

"You make my blood flow," I said and chuckled. Her hand moved between our bodies, grasping my stiff cock, wiping across the wet tip.

"I noticed," she said. She pushed me on my back and rolled on top of me, her pelvis pressing against my cock, staring down into my eyes. "Tell me." She touched my face, her fingers caressing my cheek down to my ear. "Why do you want me?" I stared at her, feeling her crotch rub against my cock as she moved her hips on top of me, her hair dangling across her face, not sure how to answer. "Why do I turn you on? Is it me? Is it the tail?" she said, her voice trailing at the end.

I stared back at her, my hands grabbing her hips. "Why not both?" I said and smiled. She smiled back and then bent down to kiss me.

"Good," she whispered against my lips, her eyes peering at me, wanting.

She sat up, her back curved, her hair hanging roughly about her face and shoulders, and moved my cock into her as she watched me below her.

That night we spent in a bed we made in her tent. We didn't sleep. We laid together, clutching to each other, whispering, making love, the initial, primal urgency replaced by a slow, deliberate longing.

The next year went by in a rush. The Show kept moving and expanded to Central America and even to Europe. Sarah and I worked on her show. I suggested she change her routine from making the tail a final flourish of shock to instead revealing it immediately and then dancing, allowing the watchers to accept it as a part of her, not as an alien appendage stuck to her otherwise perfect physique. I learned how to draw the crowd in, how to spot those that would be most intrigued by her show, how to avoid those that would cause trouble. The take increased for her show until we were filling the seats and having to turn people away.

Our relationship grew, an equal mix of business partners and lovers, a mix that in the real world, outside of The Show, would never work. With my new job and new love my obsession with the beast diminished. I still went to the shows when I could, skulking away from Sarah to sit in the darkness of Monolith's tent watching as he took Adara, and then making my way back to Sarah to take her, coupling in that same raw animal lust as the first time we fucked. She would be waiting for me, knowing where I had been, her eyes unquestioning, daring, and then raising her ass in the air, her cunt wet below her rigid tail. Afterwards we would slip back into our normal routine, cuddling, laughing, talking, our aggressive lust sated until next time.

Sarah also became my teacher. She was very intelligent; a voracious reader who had to find the bookstores at any town we traveled to. Her love for literature was an addiction that spread to me. She started by reading to me, her soft, guttural purr slipping around the words of D.H. Lawrence, a wondrous mix of beautiful prose and erotic plot. Then, she would have me read to her and I would stutter my way through The Rainbow or Lady Chatterly's Lover as she kissed my shoulder, my chest, stopping when I stopped, pushing me to continue reading. She showed me The Arabian Nights and I sat up reading these tales, imagining Adara in this land of magical lamps and enchanted horses. Whatever would happen between us later I owed Sarah more than I ever gave her for stirring my lethargic mind.

One night we were laying in our bed of blankets and pillows we had started using in her tent, reading Poe, stuck somewhere due to railroad damages, waiting for the repairs. We hadn't done a show in several weeks, halted in the middle of nowhere, only a few small towns nearby. Everyone was getting restless. Everyone needed to make some money, but we had no choice but to wait, hoping the repairs would be done soon. We were reading, clasping to each other, naked, goose pimples across her skin, when we heard the yell, the ferocious, deep growl. We stared at each other, our eyes wide, my cock dwindling.

"What was that?" Sarah finally whispered.

"I..." I started but was cut short as another roar broke through the night. I looked over her shoulder trying to see through the tent to find the source of the noise. But, I already knew what it was. "It's Monolith," I said. I began peeling myself from her.

"No," she said, and pulled herself against me. "Don't go out there. Don't go to him." She pressed her head against my chest.

He howled again, filling my head with his anger. I pushed away from her, stepped out of our bed, and put on my clothes. Sarah watched me and then got out of the bed too, standing in front of me naked, watching me. A loud clanking noise, metal against bone, bellowing, louder, more irritated, pushed me faster.

"Fine," Sarah said and started getting dressed too.

I pushed my feet into my boots and ran out of the tent, half-dressed, my boots almost slipping off of my feet as I hurried towards Monolith's cage. I heard whispers around me, others in their tents, afraid to come out, shivering against the beast's rage. The just past full moon was bright in the clear sky. I could see the cage ahead of me, see it shuttering, seeming like the bars were actually bending as the dark shape of Monolith pounded against the bars, moving quickly from one side to the other, hurling his body against the cage, roaring, yelling, fists flying through the air, sparks flying from his hooves.

I stopped as a stick shot in front of my face. "Stop," a voice said and I had no choice but to comply. "Go no further," he said. I saw the tall, dark human shape in front of me now and recognized it as that of Dr. Faustus. Dr. Faustus dropped the gnarled stick and held it to his chest.

"What's going on? What's wrong with him?" I said, looking past him now, watching the beast grabbing the bars, pulling, straining against them.

"He is agitated," he said, his voice was like honey leaking through my ears, invading my brain. "He does not like inaction. A lack of movement is a terrible burden."

"What?" I said, not understanding him as would always be the case when I listened to the few words he would ever speak to me.

He did not answer me. He turned away and stared back at the cage, pushing the stick into the ground. His soft words floated back to me in the wind and I thought I heard him say, "Oh, Monolith, our time will come."

"What did you say?" I yelled to him, but again he ignored me.

He lifted his stick from the ground and pointed it towards the cage. "Ah, she has come," he said. He turned his head, looking back at me, the moonlight shining off of his dark glasses. "The beast shall be tamed." He laughed and turned away from me. I watched him walk away, moving towards his tent.

Then, I saw her, Adara, in front of the cage. She was walking around it, seeming to float above the ground, her feet light, her hair fluttering in the wind, the moonlight shining along the curves of her dark, naked body.

A hand touched my shoulder lightly. "What's happening?" Sarah whispered behind me, her voice barely audible above the wind and the thrashing of Monolith.

"He is agitated," I said, repeating Dr. Faustus's words, still watching Adara move around the cage, walking behind it.

Sarah stepped next to me, an arm wrapped around my waist. We watched as Monolith jumped, his bull head smashing into the top of his cage. He fell and stumbled, barely staying upright on his hoofed feet, and then charged into the side of the cage. I felt Sarah's body pressed against me, shivering. I saw Adara through the cage, walking on the other side as she watched Monolith. His head turned towards her. He roared at her and then charged towards her, his head crashing into the side of the cage. She continued moving until she came to the front again. Monolith ran towards her, smashing his shoulder and head into the bars, the vibrations coursing through my feet making my teeth chatter. Monolith grabbed the bars and yelled at her again, his large mouth open wide, his sharp teeth shining dully.

Adara stopped and started walking towards him. Sarah grabbed me tightly. I watched as Adara approached him, her hands extended in front of her. Monolith's fist shot between the bars just short of Adara's head. He strained, pushing his hand out towards her, growling. She grabbed his fist in her hands. He pulled his hand back from her and stumbled back into the cage as if he had been shocked. He screamed in rage, his blood red eyes glaring at her. His chest heaving, snorting through his nose, his fists clenched at his sides, Monolith watched her, and Adara stared back at him, their eyes locked, neither budging, Adara standing as still as a statue, Monolith's body shaking, trembling, his tail swishing side to side. The night was eerily calm, the quiet as unsettling as the violent noise of Monolith's rage.

Then, Adara moved, her eyes watching him. She approached the cage, her feet light, her hair twisting in the wind, beautiful, the moonlight shining on her bare back. I swallowed hard, my throat constricting with anticipation, watching her legs move as she walked towards him, seeming to glide, her body in perfect motion. I felt Sarah's breath against my neck, warm and wet, my scalp tingling, and her hand sliding across my chest.

Monolith just watched her as Adara moved towards the cage, his breath slowing, his hands opening, he stomped his hooves and snorted, shook his head, his mane twisting. She slid her hands up and down the cool, steel bars as she reached the cage, leaning her head between the bars, and I swore I heard her whispers, the wind carrying her breath in pulses, foreign words rising and falling, sliding along my skin, through my skull, passing sweetly into my lungs, spreading through my body, and I heard Sarah sigh.


Both of them were still now, Adara's body clinging to the bars, Monolith watching, listening, the only movement being the rising of his enormous cock. I felt my own cock hardening as Sarah's hand slid down my chest and over my stomach, and the whispers flowed through my body.

Then, he moved, slowly walking towards her, watching her, his large shoulders slumping, his cock jutting out in front of him. Adara knelt down in a crouch, her knees spread wide, as Monolith wrapped his hands around the bars, looking down at her. She looked up at him, deep growls emanating from his throat, his bull head pressed against the bars, and she grabbed his cock in her hands. She slid both hands up and down his shaft, pointing through the bars, soft whispers slithering through the air. She kissed the side of his cock as she moved her hands along it, her tongue sliding along its root, down to the tip, his hands tightening on the bars, groaning, his beastly eyes wide, unblinking. She opened her mouth wide, her lips stretched tight, her tongue licked the sparkling wetness on the head of his cock, and then plunged it into her mouth. She began pumping the head of his cock in and out of her mouth, her cheeks bulging, and he began to rock his hips back and forth, his furry thighs pushed against the bars, and his tail swishing back and forth.

Sarah moaned beside me, the air tingling across my scalp and skin, and her hand slid down my stomach to my crotch, rubbing against my stiff cock, her eyes still locked on Adara and Monolith. Adara moved his cock head in and out of her mouth, making his furry shanks shudder as she slid her hands along the shaft. Monolith snorted irritably as his cock slid from her mouth. He reached out to her, but she was already moving away from him, walking to the side of the cage. He stepped back and watched her, his hooves scuffling across the floor, and bellowed, his enormous chest rising as he lifted his head, calling to her.

She then slipped inside of the cage. Had she opened the door that should be locked or slid between the bars? I don't know. She was just inside of the cage and Monolith was stomping towards her. She stood, waiting, her head thrown back, her dark hair dangling down her back, her legs spread, feet planted on the ground, waiting. He grabbed her. Sarah's hand gripped my cock painfully as he picked Adara off of the ground, his hands grasping her shoulder, her body limp.

He held her in front of him, staring at her, perhaps admiring her, that beautiful, dark-skinned body, but she offered him nothing but that body, and he took it. He pushed her down and onto his cock, pointing stiffly up at her. Her legs dangled to the ground as his cock penetrated her, and he thrust his hips sharply, shoving his cock head into her. She hung limp in his grasp as the enormous cock squeezed into her, her feet brushing against his hairy thighs, and with his knees bent, his hooves clanking against the floor as he shuffled to keep his balance, he forcefully pumped in and out of her while pushing her down onto him, his cock moving into her further, and he grunted, he snorted, his warm breath stirring her hair.

Sarah moved her hand to my zipper and pulled it down, her hand reaching into my pants to find my cock. She pulled it out and began stroking it, her body pressed against me, her cheek against my chest as she watched them, lifting her leg and rubbing her thigh up and down my back, my butt, and my legs. I was still, unable to move, to think, to react, as I watched Monolith take Adara in that cage, forcing himself into her body, and it was all I could do to breathe.

Her head hung back, her eyes closed, as the beast shoved his cock into her, still pushing it into her further, her arms hanging at her sides, pinned against her body by his grip on her shoulders, and Monolith huffed and he snorted as he worked his enormous cock into her, the shaft sinking into her. His body started to jerk and he mewled, a pathetic, frustrated cry, lashing against my body like sleet, and Sarah moaned in fear next to me, her hand gripping my cock, unmoving, and the beast started to jab into her, her body flailing in his grasp like a marionette, her legs dangling over his hairy thighs, her head rocking back and forth, and he moved her up and down rapidly, twisting, poking, stumbling across his cage. In my mind I still see him at that moment as an irritated child whose toy is broken, throwing a fit, shaking the toy, trying to make it work, and I thought he's going to break her, he's going to kill her, and I wanted to do something, but I was frozen there, only able to watch, my cock still rock hard and cold in Sarah's fist.

Then, finally, just as I thought she wouldn't be able to take anymore, just as I expected to see the beast break her body about his cock - she moved. She lifted her head, opened her eyes and looked into Monolith's eyes, his burning, red eyes, and lifted her feet, sliding her legs up his hairy thighs and wrapped her calves around his waist. He jabbed into her again, pushing her down, and her body sank down onto him, his entire length inside of her, and she pulled her legs around him, grasping him, and he groaned. She watched him, holding his gaze, sliding her hands up and down his powerful arms, whispers tickling the hairs on my neck, warmth flowing through my body, and Sarah started moving her hand along my cock.

Monolith grunted, shook his giant head, and pulled Adara closer to him as he moved her up and down, his cock sliding in and out of her in long strokes as her legs gripped him, her muscles tight. She grabbed his wrists, and he moved his hands down to her waist, his giant hands almost encircling her body, and she grabbed his shoulders, pulling her body against his bare chest, and slid down the length of him, and her moan made my body tremble like the earth shook under my feet, reverberating through the air, deep and lusty, and I held Sarah next to me, wanting to take her on the ground, shove my painfully hard cock into her, but I was paralyzed, only able to watch and feel.

Adara moved with Monolith, her thighs clenching as she slid up the full length of his cock and then plunging back down, his hands holding her body, her face pressed to the side of his snout, and his tongue slid out, thick and long, up the side of her face, over her ear, and she moaned, and my body broke out in goose bumps, every hair standing on end, and she pulled her body against him tightly, the night so quiet, hearing only their grunts and moans and the shuffling of his hooves.

Sarah turned my body towards her, her body hot against mine, sweating in the cold night air, and I forced myself to look at her as she pressed her body against me, wrapping her bare leg around my body, pushing her skirt up to her waist, reaching her hand between our bodies, grabbing my cock, and slipping it inside of her. I reached down to grab her ass to pull her against me, to sink into her entirely, sliding inside of her, so wet, so warm, her eyes glazed, her lips parted, and she moaned as I reached under her skirt to grab her tail, and we pressed our cheeks together, our faces turned to watch them as we began to pump our hips, rubbing my cock inside of her.

Adara's butt was hanging low between Monolith's bent legs, his thighs spread wide around her, her legs gripping his waist tightly, as he moved in small thrusts, leaving his cock inside of her entirely, barely moving it out of her, and thrusting into her again, twisting her body against him, and she pressed her face against his chest, her arms wrapped around his body, every muscle tight, and his entire body strained, trying to push into her deeper, fill her, with every bit of his being fill her, and Sarah pulled her body against me, our bodies melting into each other, her leg wrapped around my waist, and I bent my knees, pushing into her, one hand gripping her tail, her pelvis writhing against me, my other hand sliding down her bare leg, and we moved together, humping furiously, short, tight thrusts, wanting to fill her as Monolith filled Adara, already so close, every nerve alive, thrumming, pulsing, only feeling me inside of her, and Sarah whispered, chanting in harmony with Adara, prickling across my skin, and I jabbed into her, making her stumble as she caught her breath, but picking up the rhythm again, Sarah and Adara joined, our bodies joined together, and the beast grunted as he thrust faster, his hands clutching her waist, pushing her body down on him, jabbing into her, huffing, his nostrils flared, moving faster, chanting turned to moans, groans, sighs, enveloping our entwined bodies, and there was no world, just us, joined together, faster, pulling tighter, pushing harder, jerking inside of her, gripping painfully, and then nothing left, the world a burst of light, a crash, a crackling in my head, a deep, shattering grunt from the beast, and my life is spurting from my cock, my entire body, my will being forced through my cock and into her, spasming uncontrollably, and I jammed my body against her, hands digging into her flesh, and I was floating, there was nothing but this, just the eruption, focused on a spot at the end of my cock, air sucked away, writhing in a vacuum where there is only this pleasure spun out infinitely, wrapped around me, sliding through me, spewing forth - and then I took a breath.