Monolith Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air was forced, bitterly cold, into my lungs and I almost fell, my head spinning. I stumbled back, pulling Sarah with me, lights flashing in front of my eyes. She grabbed me, holding me upright, still jerking inside of her, her cunt shuddering around my cock, pulling me against her again, holding me inside of her, her orgasm coursing through her body, trembling each time my cock spurt inside of her.

Through the haze I saw Monolith and Adara. The beast was leaning against the bars of the cage, his chest heaving, still holding her against him, her body limp as she panted for breath, clinging to him, her body shaking as his cock slowly jerked inside of her. Sarah pulled her body away from me, my slick cock slipped out of her, and we both fell to the ground, gasping for air. Adara placed a kiss on Monolith's chest and then reached up to kiss his tough chin. She pushed her feet against his thighs and lifted her body off his cock and then dropped to the ground. The beast hovered over her, watching her, as she stumbled to the side of the cage, and then somehow slipped outside again.

The cool breeze blew across my body, my cock shrinking back, and I shivered. Sarah grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet. We both fixed our clothes and walked back to our tent. As we walked I could hear noises of other couples in their tents, too afraid to come into the night to watch the beast, but still feeling the same lust, groaning and moaning as they fucked.

That night Sarah and I lied awake, holding each other, not talking, staring at nothing. The Show moved on the next day as the needed repairs were finished. Our relationship changed that night though we never discussed it. I would never again slink away from her to Monolith's show. Sarah would come with me and we watched together, touching each other, and afterwards race back to the tent to fuck each other, or we watched from under the stands, peering between people's legs and feet, screwing as we watched them.

Sarah's show expanded and Mr. Stark gave us a bigger tent and another set of stands, which we always filled. Sarah's show became more intense, losing herself in her body and motions, stopping herself only when she would whip the crowd into an orgiastic frenzy about to jump her and rape her on the ground. I would have to get more selective with the patrons to her show, trying to keep it under control, unwilling and unable to gain control of her, wanting to have her insatiable lust for myself.

But my own lust could not be satisfied. I needed to get closer to Adara, to Monolith. Like a moth to a flame I was drawn to them, to her, and I knew that I would find her, learn from her, take her in, and have her.