Moonlight and Warm Sand Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel his course, day old beard sliding down the soft creamy white flesh of my inner thighs. My body reacted to his mouth contacting my labia as though it had been struck by lightning. He must have felt my reaction because he gave a little laugh of satisfaction. "Well so much for the fainting ploy," I thought. He certainly knew that I was awake now. The only reasonable option left to me at this point was to lay there and endure it as well as I was able.

There was however, a minor problem with this plan. His mouth was absolutely incredible. He had my entire vulva inside his mouth and his tongue was working up and down the length of my slit. Occasionally he would give my clit a little nudge with the tip of his tongue, just to give it a small taste of what was forth coming. I was determined not to give him any degree of satisfaction by reacting to what he was doing. In spite of my determination I was very much aware of the sensations I was feeling. I looked for sanctuary from what was being done to my body by reverting back to memories of my evening with Dave.

There was that unfortunate side effect to thinking along those lines. My body had begun to respond to the sensations that I was feeling coupled with my remembered passion of my last evening on this very spot on the beach. My determination was replaced by something else entirely. My inner animal had been aroused and my pussy felt completely and fully alive tingling with sensations that I had never felt before. I heard a moan escape my lips. I couldn't help it, my body was on fire. I could feel my pussy lubricating to never before experienced levels.

His mouth then began a serious attack on my clit. After just a few short minutes I could feel an orgasm building to extents I couldn't even have imagined before tonight. My rational mind was in complete shutdown mode. There was no reasoning to be done now. I simply gave in to the sensations emanating from my now drenched and dripping pussy. The Animal was fully awake now.

Suddenly he stopped and pulled his head away. I let out a scream of animal frustration. "Why was he doing this to me? Wasn't I going along with his plan?" I opened my eyes again and looked with pleading eyes at his now almost angelic smile.

"Having a good time are we," he asked casually.

"No Damn it," I shrieked back at him. "Get back here and finish what you started you son-of-a bitch."

The smile on his face broadened and he replied in an almost mocking bass voice "As you wish." He climbed higher up between my thighs and I looked down to observe what was happening. I could see the enormity of his penis clearly for the first time. To say that it was huge would have been an understatement.

Back in my college days I had seen a few XXX rated movies, and one in particular with an actor known as Jonny Wadd. John Holmes I believe was his real name. Looking down at this massive cock, I reckoned that this must have been its clone. As I watched in mix of fascination, fear, and desire I could see that it was aimed directly at the center of my now wanton lust.

I suppose that under normal circumstances I would have been terrified, but good judgment had left the building about the time he pulled his mouth away from my burning pussy. I was totally lost in the moment and the desire that was searing inside my loins. I longed to feel the weight of his body on top of me again and the pressure of his engorged cock penetrating my pussy. As far as the size of this cock was concerned I was as much a virgin as the first time Dave and I had made love. I had survived the experience once, and definitely wanted it much more this time than the first.

My body had turned traitor to my mind, and both had been conquered in a siege without so much as a single shot being fired. The last bastion of reason and fidelity had crumbled into a wasteland of lust and debauchery. All resistance had been overcome by a vastly superior force, aided by my own treacherous body exposing the chinks in my armor. All that remained was for the victor to ride triumphant through the open gate.

In a display of total submission, I grabbed the back of my knees and pulled them back to my chest opening my thighs and exposing my pussy to this monster cock. "Just fucking do it," I pleaded. "I can't wait any longer, put me out of my misery you bastard, I'm burning up."

Finally it appeared that he would take pity on me and said "I guess I had better do something about that situation, I seem to remember seeing a fire hose around here somewhere."

"Yes," I whimpered, "its hanging right there between your legs. Now get on with it," I demanded. I felt a surge of elation as I felt the hot purple head of his enormous member contact the outer lips of my now very sensitive pussy. I nearly went mad as he drug the head of his cock up and down my slit and across my clit as he lubricated his member and began to probe for the entrance through the heretofore delicate petals of my labia.

Finally he found what he had been searching for and like a battering ram, began to breach the gates of my shrine. "OOOOH," was all I could utter as the great head began to attack the entrance of my womanhood. I knew that I must be exceptionally wet because I could feel the wetness flowing all the way down my crack. In spite of my condition, he seemed to be having trouble getting it to go in. Finally in total exasperation and frustration, I screamed "Just put it in there, and stop messing around."

With a renewed sense of purpose he bent to the task at hand. Slowly, he forced the spongy head of his massive member through the portal of my womanhood. Inch by glorious inch it he worked his massively engorged member into my wanton pussy. Inch by inch it was invading the core of my sexually crazed being. Farther and farther his decent continued. Into my nearly virginal body. This was the body that had never known any man except Dave. A body that I was sure, was about to be changed forever by this invading monster.

I briefly wondered how it would feel to make love to my Dave after this man was finished redesigning the pagoda that only my husband had ever explored, and ultimately the impact it would have on my entire sex life. Would I ever feel the same about Dave making love to me? Dave and I had built the temple, but this monster was now blowing out all the walls and exploring places that Dave didn't even know existed. I quickly concluded that it was a moot point. The result of tonight's encounter would be what it would be, and I would deal with consequences later as circumstances required. With that thought compartmentalized and stored away for the moment, I returned my thoughts to the more enjoyable present.

For the first time in my adult life I felt as though there was no room for anything but this cock inside my body, and I loved it. I could feel every vein, every ridge, and most of all the huge head of the beast working in and out of my now insatiable pussy. The added width of his cock had stretched me to the point that any movement on my part coupled with his hip thrusting action pulled very deliberately on the nub of my clitoris. I was going mad. My body had completely betrayed me. My hips were pumping hard into his pelvis at every down stroke. My hands were kneading my breasts. Worst of all, I was moaning loudly. Loudly enough that it was obviously overheard by others and rolling my head to one side, I was amazed to see a group of eight or ten people watching us as we thrashed around in our unrestrained passion.

At first I was taken aback by the voyeurs standing around us, but suddenly I realized that the lust visible on their faces was really turning me on. I could see men and women alike marveling at what they were seeing. I heard one person say "My god, look how she is responding to it, She's like an animal in heat."

Another woman exclaimed in obvious amazement, "How can such a petite woman possibly manage to get that entire thing into that tiny body."

Inwardly I smiled and thought, "Wantonly".

She spoke again, "Holy shit, she has all of it inside her now." At that very moment I felt his huge pendulous sperm filled balls slap against my upturned ass. With that single brush of skin against me I was launched into the most intense orgasm of my existence. I had completely lost my mind. I knew I would become totally addicted to this.

I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulled his face to mine and kissed him full on the mouth. Our tongues tangled violently and I realized that I had wrapped legs around his waist and was pulling him into me with every ounce of my remaining strength.

For no apparent reason it occurred to me that my initial estimate of this man had not been mistaken, he was rock solid. I could feel the muscles in his back coil and uncoil as he moved over me. I grabbed his ass with my hands and discovered rock hard mounds of sinuous fiber. I don't think that there was anything soft about the massive brute that was savagely laying waste my previously barely explored body. If there was a soft part of his body it was absolutely not the tremendous cock now buried deep inside my belly.

I began to realize yet another sensation that was somewhat unexpected. He was actually getting larger inside me. My mind was racing. "What's happening," I wondered and then I knew. It had been building within me as well. His cock felt as though it was doubling in size again. The head felt like an apple massaging my G spot. I was suddenly deliriously ecstatic. He was going to fill me with his seed, and I wanted it, I craved it. I needed it as though my very existence depended on having it inside me.

At that point in time, I would have done anything to get it. Like the starving animal I had become, I attacked the source of my required sustenance. I responded to him like a wild woman. My hips thrust with all the power I could summon. My body wasn't mine to command any more. It belonged utterly and totally to the man that was now possessing my body. He was now the master of my mind, my soul, and to my utter amazement I realized that from this moment on, I would go to him any time he wanted me.

With a new commitment firmly imbedded in my mind and as I felt his cock began to throb and thump against my womb I felt it. Of course, I had felt my husband's ejaculation, but this was totally unexpected. The force of his orgasm exploding the massive load of cum inside me compared to Dave's, would have been like comparing a Volkswagen to a locomotive. I gave myself over to yet another earth shattering orgasm courtesy of the mammoth sex machine now pumping my newly renovated temple full of his life essence. In every sense of the word, I was done. Nobody had to stick me; I had just been royally forked.

One of the young men in the crowd walked closer, bent down and said softly "Hey John, It looks like you were right about this one, she really is one very hot number. Remember, You predicted that when we all watched her cross the street."

The young lady that accompanied him said "Well John boy, are you going to make her a member?" We lay there still locked together while John seemed to contemplate the answer. John's deflating but never-the-less massive cock still buried deep within me. I could feel it leaking copious amounts of a mixture of our lust juices down the crack of my ass.

John started to roll off of me slowly withdrawing the new object of my desire. I sat up, and as I watched it emerge from my pussy and was totally enthralled. Even flaccid, it was enormous. I could see that what the young girl had marveled at was true. "How in the world did I ever get this entire massive member inside me?" As the head finally cleared the opening, I felt a moment of longing. As if somebody had taken away something very precious to me. My eyes fell to now vacant gap between my spread thighs.

In amazement, I began a survey of the damage wrought upon my womanly parts. As I gazed down not knowing exactly what to expect, I was filled with a mixture of horror and a thrill of accomplishment.

My vagina looked almost as it did after delivering my children. Most noticeable was the great open chasm that only an hour ago been too small for David to penetrate comfortably. It had been stretched to the degree that I couldn't make it close with my internal muscles. It was a very bright pink almost red in color. The inner and outer labia were another matter all together. They were definitely bright red, about the color of beet juice, and they hung loosely like petals of a blown rose. If redecorating my body had been the goal of tonight's encounter, mission accomplished.

Something else captured my attention. From the bottom of my now gaping hole was a slow but constant running stream of viscous almost white fluid. For some unfathomable reason I felt a surge of pride in this, and sat with my legs spread wide apart mesmerized by what I was seeing. It didn't even occur to me that I was being closely observed by a group of strangers. I was beyond caring about anything but what I was seeing and satisfaction that I was feeling.

At last John rose to his feet, with his anaconda like cock swinging languidly in front of me he announced to the gathering of onlookers that were obviously a group of his friends, "Well she certainly has potential, there's no doubt about that. I for one am anxious to see how well she holds up to the real test she will face when she takes on the big guys next Thursday night". All the girls giggled and watched to see how I might react to that pronouncement, while the men took another apprising look at me as though they were trying to decide if an 18 wheeler would actually fit into a two car garage. I wasn't exactly sure what they were talking about, but I had a pretty good idea, and I knew that I would have difficulty waiting for next Thursday night to arrive.

Next time: Chapter Two

Dave's really big surprise: "Stretching The Truth".

12