Moonlight Window Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Your ass is so sweet, Deb. I love to touch it and do this to you."

"Ohh. Yes. Ohhhh. Fuck my ass, Sam. I want it. Feels good. Fuck it."

Lara said, "Think of Sam's dick in your ass while I lick your clit and shove that vibrator inside your pussy. Next time I'll have him fuck your ass for real, and you'll feel him cum up inside you while I eat you out."

That was too much for Deb, and she jerked and screamed, "Oh yessss, I want to be fucked. I want you to . . . AHHHHHHH!"

With that, she shuddered and shuddered and then collapsed onto Lara's hand. I pulled the vibrator out of her anus, and Lara withdrew her hand from under Deb. Lara and I lay on either side of Deb for the next ten minutes without saying a word as we kissed her and stroked her.

Finally, Deb pulled the pillow out from under her and turned over onto the towel. I used the washcloth to clean the vibrator.

"That was incredible!" she exclaimed. "I like fucking and oral sex better, I think, but that was pretty amazing. I'm worn out. Sam seems to be ready for something, though," she said, pointing to my erection. "Lara, can I watch as Sam fucks you?"

"Of course, pet."

Lara got up and moved to my side of the bed. She straddled me and slowly lowered herself onto my throbbing, waiting dick. She was really wet, and the sensation of her pussy on my dick was fantastic. I cupped her breasts as she rode me, and she moaned when I pinched her nipple lightly.

I saw Deb watching us, and that was erotic, too. Lara and I had often fantasized about being watched while we fucked, and the reality of it was still even better than we had previously imagined.

Deb was watching with an almost clinical detachment. She looked at how my penis moved in and out, and she looked at Lara's clit. She reached out and felt my balls, then moved up and touched Lara's clit.

"Oh, yes, yesss! Finger it gently," Lara moaned.

Deb continued to finger my wife as she rode me. She did different things to Lara and watched my wife's expression as she did so. It was as if she were cataloging what Lara liked. A lab experiment.

I was getting close to coming watching Deb masturbate Lara.

Deb said, "Lara, after Sam cums in your pussy, I'm going to lick it off of you. If you haven't orgasmed, I'm going to lick you until you cum.

Hearing that made me orgasm with incredible spasms. "Oh, God, I want to see . . . AHHHHH UNGGGGG!"

I shot my load into Lara as hard as I had ever done in the past. She rode me until I was spent, and then quickly rolled off me and over onto her back.

Deb immediately started licking my cum off Lara's pussy. She put her mouth right on Lara's clit and started to suck it. Lara arched her back violently in less than a minute.

"Eat me. Eat me! S . . . Su . . . Suck me! Oh, YESSSSSS!"

With that, she came in waves, bucking and writhing until her pussy was so sensitive that she had to push Deb's head away, simply saying. "N-N-Nuff."

Deb caressed her for a minute, and then got up to rinse out her mouth and get another warm washcloth. She returned and gently washed my dick and Lara's pussy. She toweled us dry and then knelt on the bed between us.

"Sam," she asked, "how was that? Is watching me perform lesbian sex on your bisexual wife still as erotic as the two of you imagined?"

"Even more than we imagined, I replied. And no matter how many times we do it and no matter how many times you say it, talking about the two of you having lesbian sex drives me wild."

"If I only knew how good it would be, I would have invited a girl into our bedroom for lesbian sex in front of you years ago," Lara added, smiling at the shudder it produced in me. "The biggest problem was that we didn't know how to approach it. We might have gone towards casual sex rather than looking for a long term relationship. I think what we found was worth the wait. Casual sex with Beth is great, but sex with Deb is even better."

"I'm glad," Deb said as she lay down between the two of us again. "I never thought I could be sexually and emotionally satisfied as much as I have been with the two of you these last few days. Fantasy is great but reality is even better.

"On the subject of fantasy, though I like to think about Sam's dick up my ass, I don't think I really want to do it."

"That's perfectly okay with me," I said. "It doesn't really turn me on. I would have tried it if you had insisted, but I'm glad you didn't."

Deb turned to Lara. "I like it when you talk about fisting Beth, but I don't want you to try it with me. Sam's dick is about as much as I can take without pain. Three fingers are OK, but not four or your whole hand. Is that okay?"

Lara pulled Deb to her and kissed her. "I promise that I will never try to do anything you don't want. Friends don't hurt friends. More to the point, middle-aged newly found bisexual women don't do anything that could possibly drive away their hot, nubile, orally proficient sexually wild bisexual lovers."

We all laughed and hugged. We pulled a blanket over us and we cuddled for an hour, talking about nothing in particular.

After a while, Deb sat up and said, "I have had a fantasy for a while that I'd like to do with you and Beth, Lara. I walk in on two girls, interrupt their lesbian sex tryst and they stop and say they want to make love to me. I'd like that fantasy for graduation present."

Lara said, "You can have it for a present, and any time after that. It's one of Sam's fantasies, too."

Deb said, "Sam! You horny old goat. And you're not even a lesbian."

We laughed and joked for a while, then I turned out the lights and we went to sleep.

Deb's Appartment -- Day 2: Deb admits she's never had a skinless hot dog

I awoke to the smell of bacon and eggs.

I used the bathroom and got dressed.

As I enterd the kitchen Lara said, "Deb is perfect for you. She's another bacon maniac."

Deb showed me a Tupperware® container of bacon, explaining, "I bake several pounds of it at a time and store it in this. Thirty seconds in the microwave and I have crisp bacon any time I want it."

"I do about the same thing," I said.

"Yeah," Lara added, "He spends fifteen minutes at the deli section looking at the back of each package to get the ones with the most meat."

We sat down and ate our breakfast. The subject of our first encounter came up.

Lara said, "I noticed that you didn't use a condom. I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't stop to ask if you had brought one. When I looked in your purse to get your vibrator yesterday I saw you had several with you."

Deb took Lara's hand and kissed it.

"When you and Sam told me about your first tryst with Bell and Beth, I knew you didn't sleep around. I took a calculated chance that you didn't have any STD's. I'm on the Pill, so I didn't worry about that aspect."

She took my hand and kissed it, too.

"Sam. Yours is the first penis I've had inside me without a condom. Ever."

I took her hand and kissed it, saying, "It's been an honor, Sweetie."

Lara said, "It's three weeks to graduation, right?"

"Yeah. Three weeks from this Saturday, that is."

"And you're done with your course work?"

"Yup. Completely. My program was pretty much independent of the regular school year, and gave me a lot of flexibility. I did a lot of extra time on clinical early, just in case there were any problems at the end. A little insurance. I have some paperwork to get in, but a few administrative twists and turns aside, I'm done.

"I have a few work days scheduled at the Resort. I'm working this weekend, a couple of days next week and the week after, and now my last day is the Saturday before graduation."

"You know what is happening the weekend after this?" Lara asked.

"Fantasyland with Bill and Beth," Deb answered with a huge smile.

"That's right. I'm going to call them and make sure the weekend is all set up. I'll give them a ring next week."

I waved my hand expansively around the room and said, "With a place this big, it will probably take you all the time until graduation to pack."

Deb and Lara laughed. The apartment was small enough that the whole thing might fit in my own bedroom.

Deb said, "I already have my books and papers packed. A few dishes and my computer, TV and clothes are all that's left."

"How about looking for an apartment?" I asked.

"Oh, I was going to take a load of stuff home the week before graduation. I thought I would take a day to start then. I had been planning on staying at Mom and Dad's."

Lara had her calendar app open.

"Let's see," she said. "Weekend after this we're at Bill and Beth's. You can meet us at our place to get ready for Bill and Beth's."

"I'll be there in the afternoon," Beth said.

"Great! Hmm . . . how about this: Deb comes down Thursday afternoon to our place next week. She spends Thursday and Friday with us, and Friday night she's with us for the meet with Bill and Beth," Lara said.

"I can't wait," Deb said. "I'll bring the jazz club outfits."

Lara said, "Bring some business attire for Friday. I want to take you to work with me as a possible intern."

"I have just the outfit," Deb replied.

Lara looked at her calendar again and said, "The week after Bill and Beth, we can clear another day, if you want to come back for a couple of nights."

"I would really like to," Deb said. "I want to spend as much time as I can with you two before my parents meet you on graduation day. If we tell them, I'd like to have the most 'history' with you that I can get."

"Sensible girl. We can come back here to the resort the next weekend, too, if we can get a reservation. Then the next week you're coming down for the apartment search. You can spend Tuesday night at our place, then we'll do the apartment hunting on the next day and you can go to your parents' place as planned Wednesday night. After that, it's graduation day!"

Deb checked her calendar and exclaimed, "Shit, I have to work that Tuesday. Let me call the resort and see if I can switch with someone. I'll make the reservation for the two of you that weekend, too."

She was on the phone for a few minutes, and said, "All set. Kate wanted the weekend off and posted a request on the bulletin board. I told the on-duty supervisor I would switch with her. I have that Tuesday off, but I have to work Saturday when you're at the resort. It's only for eight hours, and we'll have the whole rest of the weekend to ourselves."

"Ooh. That gives me a thought. Let me work on it," Lara said.

Deb made the entries in her calendar and announced, "That's perfect, then."

"What sounds good today?" Lara asked.

"How about a trip to Ben and Jerry's?" I asked.

The girls thought it was a great idea, and we took off for Waterbury, Vermont. We stopped at antique shops and a few other stores. The gals picked up a few things, and on one leg of our journey they both sat in the back seat and tried on vintage clothes they had bought. The tint of the Jeep's windows gave them a little privacy, but I don't think they cared if anyone saw them in their bras.

The factory tour was fun at Ben and Jerry's and it ended, as always, with ice cream.

We had lunch at a local clam hut, and it was pretty good. Deb and Lara fed each other fried whole belly clams and giggled. I don't remember when my wife looked as innocent as she did then. They might as well have been two teenage girls on holiday.

Whenever we went into a store, both girls had developed a habit of holding my hands. I liked it. Most of the time people assumed she was our daughter and that we were an affectionate family. That was going to make sex with Deb that much hotter in my mind.

We managed to get through an entire morning and afternoon without sex. We didn't have to work at it, either. The three of us spent the day much the same way that Lara and I would have spent it had we been alone. It was fun and relaxing and reminded me that the relationship between Lara and me was based on a lot more than really, really great sex. Really, really, really great sex.

It was fun watching Deb and Lara interacting. They acted as if they had known each other for years. A casual hand on a shoulder, an arm lightly at the waist of the other, hair gently brushed from the other's face. I smiled whenever they went off together to look at something. Each of them looked at me lovingly when I was with the other.

Deb was amazingly sophisticated, and knew how to keep her end of the conversation up. It was hard to imagine that someone as young as Deb could keep up with a seasoned lawyer and a business owner.

On the way back to Deb's apartment Lara said, "It's been a long day. I could use a nap."

I pulled over, and Lara got into the back seat. She leaned against Deb, who held her in her arms, and went to sleep. I got a picture of them with my phone. I treasure it to this day.

We stopped at a market near the resort and picked up some food to take back to Deb's apartment for dinner.

I said, "Each one of us picks out a protein, a vegetable and a dessert ingredient. We meet at the bread aisle, and I'll figure out a way to incorporate them all for dinner."

Deb and Lara thought that was fun, and disappeared down different aisles.

I picked out veal cutlets, mushrooms and vanilla gelato.

I went to the bread aisle with the cart, and Deb showed up a minute later. She had half a pound of raw shrimp, some summer squash and pralines.

When Lara arrived, she had a package of lox, some asparagus and a pound cake.

I pondered the ingredients for a few minutes, and then selected a loaf of olive and rosemary ciabatta for bread, some shallots, a bottle of marsala wine, a sweet red onion, a lemon, some shredded cheddar and a jar of pineapple sauce. Deb said she had flour, garlic, olive oil and plenty of butter.

When we arrived at the apartment, I sautéed the onion, mushrooms and shallots, added some of the marsala to the mix along with a little lemon juice. I added the shrimp to the mixture with a little more liquid.

I breaded the veal and fried it quickly in butter.

I microwaved the asparagus and put the now-sliced squash into the oven with a little olive oil drizzle and a topping of shredded cheddar.

I took the shrimp out when they were barely cooked and peeled them. I removed the vegetables from the sauce and threw the shells back in the liquid to simmer for a few more minutes. Then I added butter, melted it in and strained the liquid into a bowl.

When everything was done, I put a piece of veal on the plate, added a layer of asparagus spears, sparingly placed a few thin strips of lox over the asparagus, and then topped the dish with shrimp, sautéed vegetables and strained sauce. I put a little of the now-browned squash on each dish to complete it, and put the bread and butter on the table.

I said, "Each person has to feed the person to his or her left. You can't touch your own food."

Deb looked at Lara, who was to her left, and said, "I would love to."

Deb took her knife and fork, and surgically sliced off a bite for Lara that amazingly had a little of each ingredient in the main dish. She held it up for Lara, who leaned forward to take the bite. Deb moved it back a bit.

"Just taste the sauce," she said.

Lara let Deb put a bit of sauce on her lips. I smiled. It was the same game Lara played with me the first day at the resort.

"Sam, you did it again. It's delicious. I was wondering how the lox would incorporate, but the lemon in the sauce blended it in beautifully. Deb, I'm ready for the bite."

She held her mouth open and moved toward Deb a bit. Deb moved it until it was almost in, then moved it back as Lara tried to bite it. She did this a couple of times.

When Lara gave her a look, Deb said, "Want it? I know you do. You can have it. Just tell me who's your mama? C'mon, Lara, who's your mama?"

Lara laughed, "Okay, you little minx, you're my mama. I give in. Now feed me."

Deb cut and fed several bites to Lara, buttered some bread and fed it to her, and gave her a sip of wine.

I held out a bite to Deb, and she made a yummy sound as she ate it. Lara fed me. Feeding each other in turn took a while, but we had fun doing it.

After the main course, I sliced the pound cake. I cut a disk out of the center of each slice and place it on a plate. I dribbled a little pineapple sauce into each cutout, placed a scoop of gelato over the sauce, and topped each scoop with a few pralines. The ladies enjoyed it.

Deb said she never really thought about pineapple sauce on ice cream because she never had it growing up. I said it was good under gelato, but it was really good over something else. Deb raised her eyebrows in question.

"Nipples," I whispered.

Deb looked at Lara and said, "I like pineapple sauce. Would you happen to have anything to serve it on?"

Lara leered and said, "I have two things on which to serve it," playfully accenting the corrected English.

"God, it makes me so hot when middle aged lawyers get pedantic," Deb said with mock-seriousness. Without turning to me, she continued by barking, "You, Cook, bring sauce, a warm wet towel and another slice of that cake with a hole in it. I'll be in the bedroom fucking a lawyer!"

"Yes, ma'am!" I said. "Be right there."

"And you," she said to Lara. "Column A: Both of us naked. Column B: You lying on the bed, me sucking things off you. Column C: You are the menu."

Lara said, "What about Sam?"

"He's Room Service. I'll make it up as we go. Now into the bedroom, little missy! I want to rip your clothes off."

Deb prodded Lara into the bedroom by pinching her butt from behind. Lara pranced and squealed in front of Deb. Again, they looked like two schoolgirls on a sleepover night.

I prepared a tray, put warm water on a hand towel, and went to the bedroom. Deb had already stripped Lara, and was down to her bra and panties herself.

"Leave 'em on," I said, pointing to Deb's underwear. "Turns me on. You look smokin' hot.

"Ah, Room Sevice. Put the tray over there. If you can spare a few moments, I'll find a tip for you. There's something I need to take care of first," Deb said. Turning to Lara, she corrected, "I mean there's someone I need to take care of first. Room Service Guy, bring me two slices of that cake."

I gave her two slices. I had cut them so they were three inch squares with a hole about an inch and a half in diameter.

Deb took the cake and placed one over each of Lara's nipples.

Like a surgeon asking for the next instrument, Deb held out her hand and said, "Topping!"

I put the jar in her outstretched hand. She used the spoon to place a little pineapple topping in each cutout. She handed me the jar.

"Lara, same rules as at dinner. No hands. You have to feed me."

"God I want your tongue on my nipples," Lara said with anticipation.

Deb bent down, and Lara used her hands to push up her left breast for Deb. Deb licked the tip of the nipple and Lara shuddered.

Deb ran her tongue around the circle of sauce, making Lara squirm with delight. Deb's hand moved down to Lara's pubic hair and she started to play with it.

I lay down on the bed and started to kiss Lara while Deb fondled and licked her. I put a dab of pineapple sauce on my lips and kissed Lara.

"She's tasting that right now," I said.

"Oh yeah," moaned Lara.

She kissed me hard until Deb's fingers went to her labia. She arched her neck and gasped. Deb ate the first piece of cake.

"Mmm. That was good. I want seconds."

Lara pushed her other breast up for Deb. Deb licked the sauce from her nipple and had just started on the cake when her fingers touched Lara's clit. Lara let go of her breast and clenched the bedspread with her fists.

I whispered, "I wish you had the view I have. Deb is kneeling over you in a bra and panties. Her breasts are hanging there, so inviting in her bra as she sucks on your tits. The look of her tongue circling your nipple is incredible. I can see her hand in your pussy."