All Comments on 'Moonlit Visitor Ch. 05'

by RoseDarkfire

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Who does Sabrina think she is?

Why is she trying to rule everyone else's life?

RoseDarkfireRoseDarkfireabout 12 years agoAuthor
Hey Guys

I'm taking Ideas for the next chapter. So If you would either email me or hit me here. I am always willing to look into some awesome ideas. I know chapter 4 was a bit confusing. I am jumping around with characters. But the next Chapter should be coming soon. Don't forget to Vote. Hope you all Enjoy!

<3 Rose Darkfire

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Here's a suggestion, get rid of the bitch, Sabrina needs to go!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WTH

What the heck is Sabrina doing!! She is really not being a good friend here and obviously she doesn't have any faith in her friend to not leave her behind. THANK GOODNESS for Sam stopping her in time!! Please continue I want to know how this works out!!! LOVING Dante by the way

bronzebeauty34bronzebeauty34about 12 years ago
Goooo Sam! Thumbs up for good timing!

I think she wants alice and Sam for herself. That why she gets so jealous of Dante. I hope Alice see how sneaky her ass is and all her memories come back. Maybe she can get pregnant by Dante, and them be happy together. Her exhusband can find out, want her back regardless who baby she carry. Her ex should also find out the bitch he with now is pregnant by someone else. Alice give em your ass to kiss! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i love sam

why cant she and sam just get together then she can leave alice and dante alone. jeez sabrina is just selfish

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
First Story

This is your first story and I think you are doing a great job! As far as a editor that would be nice but I still stand by the fact that I would rather read a good story w/some mistakes then an error free story that sucks. So as far as I'm concerned you are on the right track.

I really like the play between good and bad. Sabrina must have what she thinks is a good reason to protect Alice, just what that is we don't yet know. And Dante now has to struggle w/the fact that Alice doesn't remember their first meeting. Will Sam save the day and stop Sabrina from using her witchcraft on Alice?

I think you are doing a great job telling your story and look forward to reading more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
like it a lot!

I like it a lot, I actually don't mind Sabrina, I think Sam just needs to commit to her and she'll stop being crazy. As for Alice she could get a little backbone and be more aggresive. Maybe Sabrina could do a counter spell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MizT

I completely agree with you. :) Great story! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not a Sabrina fan

Love the story, love Alice and Dante, but Sabrina makes me angry. She has no right to meddle in the lives of other and what kind of friend literally messes with the head of their friend. I just think it is messed up. Hope Alice and Dante make it through this.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsabout 12 years ago
Great read!

Good going Sam! Sabrina needs to be made to submit to him. Mate her and make her explain to Alice what she not only is, but what she had done to her memory. Alice didn't have to tough of a time learning about Dante originally, so she shouldn't freak out to badly about Sabrina. Eventually Alice will forgive her.

Dante and Alice need to mate and get pregnant. Alice deserves this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
princess

Luv this story so far but I'm not a big fan of sabrina she is being a shitty friend by taking away her friends memory I'm so glad sam came and caught her when he did I hope alice finds out what she did and I hope she gets back her memory soon so her and dante can be together and by the way her ex husband is a dick hope him and that bitch gets what they deserve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
not a fan of sabrina

This story is awesome I'm not a big fan of sabrina for taking her away her friends memory about dante she is being a bad friend alice deserves to be happy especially because of what her asshole ex husband did to her he is less of a man for doing that sam is awesome for coming when he did and stopping sabrina when he did I hope alice finds out soon what sabrina did to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
alice needs

A goddang back bone! Shit you would think sabrina would have given her one in place of taking her memory of dante for real tho! Good story but really I don't see how alice is going to ever deal with the world and her ex if she doesn't get a freaking backbone she is weak. Which is why I feel sabrina can fuck with her mind so easily. Sam don't need someone like sabrina either. I'm glad he stopped her now if he can find a woman that will be a strong alpha bitch but not a sneeky ass bitch like sabrina. For someone who is so worried about loosing her friend the magic shit she is doing is going to help in that. I hope when and if you write about sabrina telling alice what she has done that alice takes years to forgive her and not be a weakling and forgive her right away!!! There is no way to give 2.5 starts so I will wait until it is all done before scoring to see if the story gets better. Keep it up.:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
^0^

Sabrina thinks she is protecting her friend but she is overdoing it. She should help Alice to become stronger. She can't always shield her from hurt.

Of course, I love a story wherein the characters are not perfect. Real humans are flawed. And I hope that these characters would not remain static.

I must say that it took me long to read this because there are some parts that bore me causing me to stop. But don't worry, I reached this chapter and that means you haven't completely lost me.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
WHEN SECRETS ARE HIDDEN

who can unlock that spell, TK U MLJ LV NV

Jack2303Jack2303almost 12 years ago
With friends like Sabrina, who needs enemies?

I really don't like that chick cuz though she's supposedly friend, she acts selfishly...I have best friends I hardly see but I know they are still there if I find I need a helping hand. Smh...I just don't like her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous