Moonlit Visitor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice left the conversation at that the rest of the way home. She was half hurt that her friend wasn't going to be with the guy that she thought was perfect for her. She eventually shrugged it off and went quiet the rest of the way home. When they arrived Alice went straight to her room, Sam cared for Sabrina what could have possibly happened that caused this? Throwing herself on top of her bed and kicking her heels off, she sat there deep in thought. The more she thought about it the more aggravated she became. She turned off to her side and closed her eyes drifting off to sleep.

Sabrina growled as Alice walked up the stairs. It was all her fault that she and Sam weren't together. Because Dante challenged the way Sabrina was, that and the fact that he said she wasn't alpha bitch. She wanted Sam to commit to her but he had told her that he wasn't ready. Meaning she wasn't what he had wanted in a woman. She had known that Sam was a werewolf and that when they took a mate they mated for life. Sabrina wanted to be his mate for life. Now Dante was wiggling his way into Alice's life which made Sabrina scared that she would lose her friend.

Sabrina had been thinking about it the entire way home already. She erased a memory of Dante before from Alice's mind what harm would it cause if she did it again. The spell was written down in one of her private journals. It was how she used to get out of a one night stand without attachments. Sneaky yes but it was indeed helpful to benefit her. Especially if the guy was too clingy, but to do this right she would have to make sure that Dante never came near Alice again. More than likely he would do the same shit again.

She plucked one of her prized flowers from her garden and made her way up the stairs. She stopped beside the curial cabinet that stood at the end of the hall, to pick up her little notebook. Silently pulling open one of the drawers she reached in to pull out a black notepad. Walking closer to Alice's door she suddenly felt guilty doing this. She let out a low sigh reaching for the knob, the cold bit at her flesh while she turned it. Pushing the door open there was moonlight spilling in to light up the room. Alice was spread on top of the comforter. Her uniform clinging to her frame as she shifted in her sleep.

Sabrina moved to the side of the bed, her blue eyes watching Alice's sleepy face. She slowly pressed the flower into Alice's open hand. Freezing as Alice made a slight groan in her sleep. She flipped through the small notebook looking for the spell. She sighed still feeling the guilt flowing through her. She managed to tell herself it was for Alice's own good. She kept her thumb and index finger on the stem. Before she could say the first word something grabbed her from behind and threw her towards the open door. Fumbling to catch her balance she swung around to face Sam.

12