Moonlit Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got up from the bed walking towards her,

she moved back more frightened slightly. He seemed to of sensed the fear and he stopped mid footstep. That smile still there watching her from the distance. "I know I shouldn't of taken them but afraid I needed them. Unless you would prefer to see me fully revealed." He chuckled

Her cheeks turned a bright shade of red at the idea of viewing him all in the nude. He had very little hair on his body, only a small patch upon his chest defined blondish curls. "Those are my husband's jeans." She muttered in a low voice.

"Ex husband." The man now responded to her which made her brows raise. How the hell did he know that? She wondered to herself. He moved his hand down to the button unfastening it. She turned away from him in embarrassment thinking he was going to take them off. But instead she felt him pressed against her back his arms curling to wrap around her waist. "Don't scream Alice I won't hurt you." He assured her.

Her body went tense against his but remained perfectly still. That was odd that she didn't recognize this man but he seemed to know her very well. She was forced to turn and face him back to staring into those silver eyes. Her lips parted and he took that opportunity to press his own against them. Her head tilted upwards into the kiss and she accepted it purring. A low growl came from the man one that she now recognized. She stepped back away from him looking at him.

"Dante?" She asked as the man now grinned and nodded his head. "But how?"

His arms folded over that chest. "Like a werewolf shifts forms on the full moon I do the same. Only mine is to a human form. Not something most women can honestly say they have gotten to see." He stated as her eyes drifted downwards seeing the pants were still on. "Do you like this form better Alice?"

She shook her head slowly. "It was never the form Dante. I was just scared cause I loved my husband and now hes left me. I don't want to misjudge again." She pouted looking towards the ground before dropping the towel. Letting him see what laid hidden underneath. There was a scar below her stomach signifying her c-section.

Dante watched as the towel fell to the ground, his silver eyes lingered on the towel before moving upwards slowly. Seeing her nude form before him for the first time. His eyes took in the sight and purred before reaching the scar that was placed on her stomach. He motioned toward her extending his index finger across it. She seemed to shiver at it.

"I had complications and my baby died." He heard her confess. "My husband never let me forget it. He said it was my fault that I didn't want the baby enough. I caused the baby to die." He took hold of her at that point. Picking her up without hesitation and with such ease.

He moved back towards the bed laying her down flat against the blanket. Propping himself above her letting his finger brush up against the scar one more time. He muttered something under his breath and the scar seemed to fade. She was unable to sit still underneath him, he made his way back up her body looking her in the face once more. "I doubt it was your fault."

"How did you do that?" She asked looking up at him. He could only smile at her placing a gentle finger over her lips.

"A magician never reveals his secrets my dear." He chuckled, but it came with the curse. He was filled with magic due to his enchantment. But he knew now that it was not his form that scared her, it was the fear of her being let down again.

He removed his finger from her lips only to replace it with his own. Using his tongue to part her own, his arm moving under her to pull her close to him. Tongues entwined and as much as he enjoyed pleasuring women as the beast he wanted her in this form. His right hand made its way down her back taking hold of her one cheek. This moment was perfect, pulling himself from her sweet lips he sat up pushing the jeans from his hips. Tonight she was his and there wouldn't be any interruptions this time. He allowed her to take a good look at him as he stepped from the bed. Letting the pants drop to the floor. As the beast he seemed to be shorter because of the fur, but in his human form he stood firm and straight. A good ten inches, which made her jaw drop telling him that she had never seen one like that before.

He practically pounced on top of her but instead of kissing her on the lips, he caught up one of the rosy buds that stood atop her globes. His tongue rolled over it before catching it between his teeth. Applying very little pressure to make her squeak, his eyes looked upwards to see her rolling her head back against the bed. The beast within smiled with glee, yes my sweet enjoy it because after tonight you will belong to no other man. He thought as he moved to the other nipple doing the same. Leaving them utterly sensitive to the point if the air even touched them they would twinge. He could spend hours devouring the taste of her breasts but his time was limited in this form. Once the sun came up it was another month before this form could be returned to.

Dante moved his hand between her legs, massaging the gentle folds. She was burning down there, it fueled him to rub his thumb against her clit. She groaned into the air which echoed off of the walls coming back to his ears. They sung to him and he release her breast moving to look in her eyes. Those emeralds were hidden between her eyelids, she parted them to look up at him. Lust glazed over them making him smile knowing that she was almost ready for him.

Alice barely had time to catch her breath between the sudden petting and sucklings. This man whom was before her was making her whimper out. Something her husband was never able to do. A finger slid within her but not all the way, it was just the tip. It froze there and dared not to move. Her body shivered over trying to move against his hand, a growl came from him which made her stop. Almost as if he were commanding her not to move, he was the musician and she was the instrument. And they were about to compose a symphony.

In a quick movement that finger slid all the way inside of her. Her walls moved to cling around his finger, but they didn't succeed before he removed his finger. Pushing it back in only to repeat this action. His eyes watching her the entire time, surveying every movement, every facial expression, and every single sound. It drove her mad to the point that she flung her arms around his back and pulled him into a kiss. She kissed him with ferocity letting him know that she needed him. His finger retreated from her opening, he pulled from the kiss to sit above her. Giving that smile that told her that he had won this little game. His eyes drifted down her body so did hers. He moved his hand to place his hardened tip against her. For some reason it made her shiver from the mere touch. Like her body knew its match or something.

"Alice..." She heard him whisper making her look up at him. "I'm not going to lie here. If I continue there will be no turning back. And your husband will not be able to claim you. If I take you in this form you will belong to me and me only."

His eyes softened almost as if he was afraid. As the beast a woman would reject him, she hadn't rejected him though. She couldn't help but wonder why he had came to her though in this form.

"Knowing this will you still have me?" He asked. "If not..." He was cut off by her sitting up and catching his lips. He purred out moving his hand to push into those golden brown locks. The other hand pressed under her rear moving her to sit in his lap. His tip still pressed against her entrance. She wrapped her legs around his waist awaiting for him to slide in her. His hand moved from her back, where she did not know.

Pulling from the kiss she looked at him, but she winced feeling him push inside of her. His hip had motioned upwards to press against her. Pushing a single inch within her, lifting her head back she moaned out. His hand moved from her hair and pressed her down against him. Continuing to thrust upwards into her, he pushed her back onto the bed. Speeding his pace within her, the passion that seemed to flow throughout her was glorious. Her finger dug into his shoulders edging him on. She cried out his name into the room feeling her walls tighten around him. She bucked to meet him and he started to growl with ferocity.

Looking over her shoulder she noticed the dawn was coming soon. He huffed in her ear continuing to pound her into the bed. She moaned out as her body tensed up and spasmed, his body jerked pushing in as deep as he could. Feeling juices from within that rod explode within her. Her eyes were wide as he fell on top of her his breathing heavy in her ear. "Alice." He whispered. "I love you." A smile moved across her face she hugged him close to her as tears slid down her cheeks. "I love you too Dante." She whispered.

12