More Action for the Third Wheel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what happened?"

"As soon as we got back to the place I just went for it and grabbed his dick through his shorts. The kid was already hard and as soon as he got the go ahead his cock was out and he was yanking down my bikini bottoms. He said he wanted to fuck my asshole so he bent me over the loveseat and shoved his cock up my ass. He's got a big dick just like Dave and his dad."

My dick was rock hard while Stacy was telling her story. "Damn, Todd sounds like he's definitely no virgin."

"He's definitely had some experience. He fucked my ass so hard I thought he was going to rip me apart. Then he unloaded a huge load of jizz inside me."

"Hence why you're in the water right now."

"Exactly. I think I'm good to go now. I'm heading back in."

"Yea, I gotta chill out here for a few minutes. You kinda got me riled up with your story."

"Ooh, well save it for later. We will find some time for a little more fun."

Stacy winked at me and headed back to the beach. We ended up hanging out there for another hour before everyone decided they had enough sun for the day. We walked back to the condo and Hank, Janice and Sara decided they wanted to go to their hotel to check in, take a nap, and freshen up so Dave left to give them a ride. Todd decided he would stay and hang out with us.

I took a quick shower and when I got out I could hear the distinct sounds of sex coming from the living room. I walked down the hallway and found Todd lying on the loveseat with Stacy straddling him and bouncing on his hard cock in her pussy. Todd had a tit in each hand and was busy kneading away at them while talking dirty to her.

"Yea you fucking love my cock in your cunt, don't you slut?"

"Oh God yes. I love getting fucked like the whore I am. I love how big your cock feels in my pussy."

Stacy looked up and noticed me standing there. I dropped the towel I had wrapped around my waist so that I was naked, with my rock hard cock jutting out towards her. I walked over and she took my cock in her hand and started stroking it. Todd did not seem surprised at all to see me standing there.

"What's up Jeff. You should stick your dick in Stacy's ass so we can double fuck this slut. I've never done that before."

"Haha, I see you are an expert at how to treat a slut Todd."

"Eh, I've had some practice. My dad passes his sluts along to me sometimes and I have my own as well. We're a very horny family. I gotta say though, Stacy you are beyond anything I've met back home. Your so sexy and slutty, your fucking awesome!"

"Aw, thanks Todd," Stacy said as she leaned down and shoved her tongue in his mouth.

I took this opportunity to move up behind Stacy. I spit on my hand and rubbed the saliva on my cock so I could lube it up a bit for entry into her tight asshole. Stacy stopped bouncing on Todd's dick as I pushed the head of my cock into her anal entry. I relished the view of my thick shaft spreading her asshole wide as it pushed into her bowels. My cock finally sank all the way into her ass and Stacy moaned as she enjoyed the feeling of being filled with two huge pricks.

"Holy shit!" Todd exclaimed. "Her pussy is even tighter now!"

"Oh God! I'm so full of cock!" Stacy groaned as Todd and I started to pump our dicks in and out of her.

It took us a couple of minutes before we finally got a rhythm going. Stacy was moaning and groaning as Todd and I double fucked her on the loveseat. After a couple of minutes of fucking her the door suddenly opened and Dave walked in.

"Ah ha! Looks like you guys are having a fun time! I see your definitely enjoying yourself little bro," Dave said as he walked over and smacked Todd on the back of the head. "Stacy, looks like these two guys got you pretty well stuffed."

"There's always room for more," Stacy said as she reached for Dave's crotch.

Dave obliged her by pulling his board shorts down to let his hardening cock spring free. While Todd and I continued to fuck Stacy's ass and pussy, she leaned over and took Dave's cock into her mouth. He grabbed the sides of her head and slowly started to fuck his cock into her mouth and down her throat.

"Wow Dave, your girlfriend is one hell of a nasty, filthy slut," Todd said.

"You have no idea bro. Did you fuck my dad yet Stacy?"

"Of course she did," I answered while Stacy nodded with her mouth full of cock. "Walked in on him plowing her in the kitchen this morning."

"You are an insatiable little cock slut," Dave said as he started to fuck her face harder. Stacy gurgled around his prick in agreement.

Stacy was moaning and groaning in cock heaven as the three of us had all her holes stuffed with man meat. I could not believe how nasty Stacy could be. She had her boyfriend facefucking her while his little brother pumped away at her pussy and her best friend fucked her tight asshole. Stacy groaned and choked on Dave's cock as her body shuddered with an orgasm. She was thoroughly enjoying the triple fucking that we were giving her. After a few more minutes of sweaty fucking I felt my own orgasm begin to build.

"Shit. I'm about to cum. How bout you guys?"

"Ugh, yea I'm about there," Todd said from below Stacy's sweaty body.

"Me too," Dave grunted as he shoved his cock all the way down Stacy's throat.

"Fuck yea, let's fill this slut with our jizz at the same time!" I yelled as we all started fucking Stacy as hard as we could.

Within seconds I felt my orgasm coming and I grunted as my cock exploded deep inside Stacy's tight asshole. Todd and Dave both groaned as their pricks erupted in unison inside Stacy's pussy and down her throat. Stacy was moaning around the cock in her throat as the three of us unleashed a torrent of cum into her. I could feel Todd's dick pulsating in her snatch as my own cock throbbed in her butt with each spurt of gooey semen. When we finally finished cumming we pulled our softening cocks from her holes and she flopped down on the loveseat, an exhausted cum-filled mess.

Dave went to go take a shower and a few minutes later Stacy went to go join him while Todd took a nap out on the patio. Eventually I could hear the sounds of Stacy getting fucked again in the shower by Dave. I guess Dave wasn't finished after filling his girlfriends belly with his sperm.

4

I decided to take a nap myself and went into my room to lie on my bed. An hour later I woke up and came out of my room. Dave was gone, probably to pick up the rest of his family to come back and have dinner. I could see Todd still sitting out on the patio but no sign of Stacy. As I walked closer to the patio door I discovered where Stacy was. She was on her knees between Todd's legs, giving him a quick blowjob before his family arrived. As I walked outside I could hear Todd grunting as he was obviously cumming in Stacy's mouth.

I considered whipping out my dick for a quick blowjob but figured I didn't have enough time before everyone showed up. I was correct as Dave and his family walked in the door a couple of minutes later. Dave and Hank started the grill to cook some burgers while the rest of us cracked some beers and chilled. Stacy was wearing a little skirt and as soon as I could I reached up her skirt to see if she had panties on. There was nothing as my fingers rubbed on her dripping snatch. Stacy winked at me and flashed a wicked grin. She wanted the guys to have easy access if they had an opportunity for a quick fuck.

I kept my eye on Stacy to see how daring she would be. Every time Sara and Janice had there attention elsewhere she would be groping cocks through our pants or be getting groped herself. Everyone was getting in on the action whenever Janice and Sara were not looking. Todd was relentless as he was constantly pressing his crotch into her or reaching up under her skirt to finger her pussy whenever he had a chance. At one point I saw Hank go into the kitchen where Stacy was washing some dishes and start talking to her as he was obviously pressing his cock into her ass from behind. Even Dave was groping his own girlfriend whenever he could. I got in on the action as well, grabbing her ass and shoving fingers into her snatch as often as possible.

Partway through the evening Dave's cousin, Ron, showed up to say hi to everyone and grab a bite to eat. I figured out pretty quickly that Ron was obviously familiar with Stacy's nastiness as he got in on the groping action as well. At one point he caught me watching as he dry-humped Stacy from behind and gave me a wink.

At one point we started running low on beer and Ron and Stacy said they would walk down to the liquor store to buy more. Stacy asked me if I would like to join them and I agreed. We left the condo and started walking to the liquor store. The whole time we were walking Stacy kept grabbing at our hard dicks through our pants. We reciprocated by mauling her ass and pussy with our hands and fingers. Part way to the store Ron suddenly stopped and looked down an alleyway that ran between two closed retail stores. It was very dimly lit and quiet as well.

"Aight, there's no one around and this looks like a good spot," Ron said. "Ok Jeff one of us can stand lookout while the other goes back and takes care of this naughty slut."

"And here I thought we were just getting beer," Stacy said sarcastically as she rubbed Ron's dick through his pants.

"Haha, well Ron looks like Stacy has you going already so I will take first watch," I said as Ron led Stacy down the alley.

There was a planter in front of one of the stores so I sat down on the wall in front of it. I had a good view of anyone coming by and a good view of Stacy and Ron part way down the hallway. I watched as Ron unzipped his fly and pulled out his large cock. It appeared as though big dicks were abundant in the entire family. He flipped Stacy around and pushed her up against the wall of one of the stores as he flipped her skirt up to reveal her juicy ass. I watched as he aimed his prick at her snatch and slowly impaled her on his cock. Ron pushed Stacy into the wall as he slowly started to fuck her.

They were doing a good job of being quiet as I could barely hear them grunting and groaning as they fucked in the alley. My cock was straining to burst from my pants as I watched Ron's thick shaft sliding in and out of Stacy's twat. Ron grabbed her hair and yanked her head back as he would thrust his prick so deep into her cunt that she would lift slightly off the ground. After a few minutes Ron pulled his cock from her snatch and pushed her down to her knees in front of him. Stacy opened her mouth just in time as Ron's load erupted from the head of his cock. I watched as he unloaded spurt after spurt of cum into her waiting mouth. When he finished he shook the remaining drops of jizz into her open mouth before Stacy swallowed the whole load down in one gulp. Ron put his dick away and headed back down the alley while Stacy stayed where she was.

"Your turn dude," Ron said as he came out of the alley and sat down on the planter.

I walked down the alley towards Stacy, pulling out my hard cock in the process. Stacy licked her lips at the sight of my throbbing member wobbling back and forth as I walked. I pulled Stacy to her feet and pushed her up against the wall as Ron had done.

"Mmm, so you want to fuck me like a dirty hooker too I see," Stacy cooed as I jammed my fat cock into her sopping wet pussy.

My shaft was glistening with her juices as I watched it pump in and out of her tight pussy. Her snatch made obscene slurping noises as I fucked her from behind. Stacy moaned as I forced her up against the wall even more as I shoved my cock into her as deep as it could get. I was thrusting away at Stacy's snatch when I suddenly heard Ron talking to someone at the end of the alley. I stopped fucking Stacy and froze with my cock still buried in her cunt. To my surprise a random guy came around the corner and started heading down the alley. Ron peeked around the side of the alley and gave me a thumbs up as the guy came up to us.

"Hey guys, I was walking by when I happened to see you two having fun down here," the guy said. He seemed nice enough and looked like any other guy you might run into at a bar down here. "Your buddy said it would be cool if I got a quick nut off."

"Whip out that cock and feed me your gooey cum stud," Stacy said to the guy. Damn, she was such a slut.

The guy smiled as he unzipped his fly and pulled out his hardening, six inch cock. While still keeping my prick buried in her snatch, I turned with Stacy so she was facing the guy. She wasted no time in bending over and taking his cock into her mouth. The guy groaned as she took him all the way down her tight throat.

"Go ahead and fuck her face man," I said to the guy. "She loves that sort of shit."

Stacy gurgled in agreement as she started to fuck her own throat along the guys cock while I went back to pumping away at her pussy. The guy took his cue from Stacy and started to fuck her pretty face. It only took about a minute before the guy groaned and unloaded his cum down Stacy's throat. She eagerly gulped down the gooey treat until she had drained his balls.

"Oh man, thank you. That was fucking awesome," the guy said as he put his dick away and took off back down the alley.

I fucked Stacy for a few more minutes until I felt my own load brewing. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and she immediately turned around and took it in her mouth. I grabbed the back of her head and shoved my prick down her throat as my orgasm hit me. Stacy made gagging noises as I spurted my fourth load of the day down her throat. I finished blowing my load as Stacy sucked at my dick to get the last few drops of jizz. After that we straightened ourselves up and headed out of the alley to meet Ron.

"Damn slut, how many loads have you drank today," Ron asked Stacy.

"I don't know," she answered as she let out a little burp. "Not enough though. I'm still hungry for cum, but I imagine I will be getting some more later on."

I imagined she would considering there was three more horny guys chilling back at the condo. They would just have to find a way to dodge Janice and Sara. I loved how nasty Stacy was when she talked. She was so blunt about how much of a slut she was. Just like with that stranger she seemed like she would never turn down a hard cock.

We bought some more beer and hurried back to the condo. When we walked back in Todd gave us a jealous look that said "I know what you guys did and I wish I could have joined in". I had a feeling that he planned on getting his dick into Stacy at the first chance he got. Dave and Hank had a fire going in the fire pit as we all sat around drinking beers and chatting. After an hour Janice announced that she was getting tired and feeling jet lagged so she wanted to go to bed. Sara agreed with her mom that she wanted to get some sleep as well. Hank and Todd told them that they felt like staying and having a couple more beers but that they should not wait up for them. Dave agreed to drive Janice and Sara back to the hotel now and Ron would take Hank and Todd over there later on when he went home for the night. Of course I knew what this little plan meant.

The second they were out the door and Dave's car was pulling out of the driveway Todd jumped up, yelled "First!" and ran over to where Stacy was sitting. She had been about to take a sip of her beer when Todd pulled his hard cock out of his shorts and shoved it in her mouth. Stacy choked as he pushed his prick right down her throat and started to fuck her face with a horny fury. She was gagging and gurgling on his fat cock as his balls slapped against her chin with the force of her facefucking. I was kind of shocked at how brutal Todd was being to her but Stacy seemed to not mind at all.

Stacy let out a loud choking noise as a large amount of saliva drooled out her mouth and down her chin. Todd pulled his dick out of her mouth and yanked her top up and over her head, revealing her luscious tits for everyone to see.

"I'm gonna make a mess of you so let's keep it off your clothes," Todd said as he grabbed Stacy's head and shoved his prick back down her throat.

Todd resumed violently throatfucking her. Stacy was making the nastiest gagging and choking noises as I watched her drool out another mess of saliva. It drooled down her chin and slopped on to her tits. Todd wasn't kidding when he said he was going to make a mess of her.

I looked to my left to see Hank stripping out of his clothes. He walked over to Stacy and Todd, his massive hard cock leading the way. Hank went behind Stacy and lifted her out of her chair while not interrupting Todd's facefucking. Hank held Stacy up in the air and spread her legs, exposing her wet pussy. He had other ideas though as he started to flip her over. Todd took his hands off her head as she was twisted around, his fat cock still remaining in her throat.

Now they were holding Stacy up so that she was bent over backwards. Stacy braced her arms on Todd's shins as she seemed to be in some sexy yoga pose. Her head bent back and lined up at a perfect angle for Todd to fuck her gullet and watch her throat bulge with each thrust. Hank spread her legs again and now had his cock pointed at her tight asshole. I watched as he lowered her down and the fat, bulbous head of his prick began to spread her butthole open. The sight was incredible as her anus had to spread ridiculously wide to accommodate Hank's incredibly thick cock. Hank was grunting with effort as he slowly started pushing his dick into her bowels.

On the other end Todd was still going to town on Stacy's throat. She was still drooling out tons of saliva except this time it was all running down her face and in to her hair. The kid really wasn't joking when he said he wanted to make a mess of her. Hank put Stacy's legs over his shoulders as he continued to work his prick into her ass. His thick shaft was really spreading her sphincter wide as she groaned around the cock fucking her throat.

By now Ron had his cock out and was lewdly stroking it as he watched his uncle and cousin tagteaming Stacy. I decided to join him as I released my throbbing dick from my shorts. I could not believe I was ready to go for my fourth round this day as I stood there jerking on my cock. I realized that neighbors might hear the nastiness going on as Stacy, Todd, and Hank were starting to get a little loud.

"Hey guys, let's take this party inside. We wouldn't want to wake the neighbors now."

Hank and Todd agreed and, while keeping their dicks buried in her throat and ass, carried her in to the condo. Once inside they stopped in the hallway and went back to fucking her. Hank was still having difficulty working his huge cock into Stacy's butthole. At that moment Dave walked back in from dropping off Janice and Sara.

"Why am I not surprised," he said when he saw his little brother facefucking his girlfriend while his dad was attempting to force his massive prick into her tight asshole. "Let's grab the mattress off our bed and put it in the living room so we can get more situated and comfortable."

Ron went to help him as they went to grab the mattress. I went into the living room and pushed the furniture to the sides so we could make room as they brought the mattress out and set it on the floor. Dave took off all the sheets and put some new ones down so that we could "make a mess of them" as Dave put it. Todd pulled his cock from Stacy's throat as he and Hank flipped her around so she could stand up. Hank still had his cock jammed in her asshole as she led him, bow-legged, down the hallway. It was an obscene sight as they came by me to see the two of them connected by Hank's thick cock.

Hank laid back on the mattress and Stacy sank down on to him, forcing the last couple inches of his dick into the confines of her ass. She groaned as she had all 11 inches of fat prick buried in her bowels. She looked so nasty and sexy sitting there with the huge cock buried inside her. Her face was a mess of saliva and smeared makeup with streaks and globs of drool running through her hair from Todd's brutal facefucking. By now we had all stripped off our clothes and we surrounded Stacy. She had four big, fat cocks aimed at her while she had a fifth massive prick deep in her asshole.