More Action for the Third Wheel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the night passed by and I never saw anyone get a chance to sneak off with Stacy. I had no intentions myself since I wanted to save my energy and loads for Sara. I felt bad for Todd and Hank since I knew they were incredibly horny but probably would not get a chance to have any fun with Stacy.

I wasn't having an easy time myself as Sara continued her relentless teasing. Now that I knew what her intentions were it was even more difficult to deal with the constant teasing going on. Every time no one was looking she would be rubbing my dick and I would be grabbing her ass. I could not wait to ravage her petite little body.

Around twelve Janice finally announced that she was getting tired and wanted to get back to the hotel. I thought I might have to think of an excuse to sneak off if Hank and Todd made up a reason to stick around for some fun but they said they were also tired as well. I was amazed that they were all heading back as they all left the condo. Sara gave me a wink and flashed a wicked smile as she mouthed the words "see you soon" and walked out the door last. I turned around to see Stacy grinning at me.

"Looks like you're in for a treat tonight."

"That's what it looks like! So how the hell did this sort of talk come about today?"

"It actually did not take long before she brought up the subject to me. We were shopping when she asked me if I could hook her up with a guy with a big dick while she was out here. You immediately came to mind of course."

"Well thank you for recommending me. She is a hot little minx. I hope she's a great fuck."

"Oh I think she will be fun," Stacy laughed.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean wreck the slut," Stacy said matter-of-factly. "She told me that she loves being used and abused. Apparently she's into the rough stuff and loves when a guy punishes her. I told her you could help her with that."

My dick was rock hard at Stacy's description of Sara. "Damn, I had no idea she was that nasty."

"Yea, basically do whatever you want with her. Even if she says no I guarantee she means yes."

"Fuck yea, I'm gonna bust this slut up! Damn, what about you Stacy? You didn't get to do much today."

"Oh, I'm going with you," Stacy said with a grin. "Hank and Dave are going to hang out in Todd's room and have some beers. I'm gonna ride over with you and meet up with them so that father and sons can have some quality time."

"God your such a slut Stacy."

"Damn right," she said as she grabbed my hard dick through my shorts. "Don't forget who is the truly nastiest slut when you're fucking that little whore."

"That's not possible!"

7

I was actually a bit jealous of Dave and the guys as we were driving over to the hotel. Stacy had quickly gotten herself done up and she looked like a nasty hooker. She had on a ridiculously skimpy mini-dress that couldn't even cover her panty-clad ass cheeks completely. The plan was to drop her off in the back of the hotel so the guys could sneak her in. As I pulled up out back Todd ran out to greet us.

"Hey dude, so your gonna go fuck my sister huh?" he said as he reached in to my car and extended his hand for a fist bump. "Don't be so surprised, as discreet as she thought she was we all noticed her teasing the hell out of you today. Everyone except my mom luckily. That, and you're not coming to hang out with us."

"Uh....," was all I could get out of my mouth.

"Relax dude, have fun. I hear my sis is a total slut and one hell of a hot fuck. Even my dad has heard that shit, cause she's fucked a couple of his buddies. Guess being horny runs in the family, huh?"

"Jesus, you guys are crazy. Yea you got me," I laughed as Stacy got out of the car.

"Have fun man, I know we will," Todd said as he slapped Stacy's ass as she walked by. I watched them head in through the back before I drove around front to park.

I found Sara's room and knocked on the door. When she answered the only thing she had on was a bath towel that she had wrapped around her tiny body. I shut her hotel door behind me and grabbed the towel, yanking it off and revealing her nude body.

Sara giggled as she stood before me in her naked glory. Her body was a petite piece of perfection. She did not look like she even had an ounce of fat on that tight, compact frame. Her pussy was almost completely shaved except for a tiny patch of hair at the top. You could tell she did some nude sunbathing as her body was completely tan without any lines. My cock was instantly rock hard at the beautiful sight before me. I quickly stripped off my clothes and let my dick spring free. Sara's eyes shone with lust at the sight of my fully exposed prick.

"Mmmmm, your cock looks delicious. It's so big and fat," she said as she licked her lips.

I was planning on going with what Stacy had told me as I walked up to Sara. "I hope your ready slut, cause I'm going to give you the punishment you deserve!"

Sara's eyes widened as I grabbed a handful of her brunette hair and forced her to her knees in front of me. Her pretty face was only inches away from my throbbing member. Sara tried to lean forward and lick my shaft but I pulled her head back and slapped her across the face.

"Did I say you could suck my cock?"

"No," Sara answered meekly.

"That's right. I want you to ask me permission first."

"Can I suck your cock?" she asked as she stared hungrily at my dick.

"Actually I would like you to phrase the question as 'can you please shove your cock down my throat and fuck my pretty face?'"

Sara looked up at me and smiled. "Can you please shove your big fat cock down my whore throat and fuck my pretty slut face?"

"Oh ho! You are gonna get it for sure," I said as I pulled her forward and smacked her across the face with my dick.

Sara opened up her mouth as I began to insert my member. I watched her lips stretch wide to accommodate my shaft. Her head was pretty small and my thick cock looked grotesque as I slowly pushed it into her tiny mouth. I had just the head of my dick and maybe another inch when I hit her throat.

"There's your throat slut. Now let's see you force it down that gullet of yours. Show me what a nasty whore you are."

Sara looked up at me with her pretty pixie face and my veiny prick extending out of her mouth. She put her hands behind her back and leaned into me. Her face scrunched up in a cute expression of concentration as she started to force her own head down on my cock. She hardly made any noise, just tiny, muffled gurgles, as I felt the head of my dick push into the confines of her throat. Sara opened her eyes and shot me a look of determination as she started forcing my prick down her throat. She continued to make quiet gurgling noises as I watched inch after inch of meat slowly slide into her mouth and down her ridiculously tight gullet. Sara started to have a little difficulty with about three inches of cock left so she put her hands on my ass so she could brace herself as she jammed the rest down her throat.

I watched with wonder as the last of my cock disappeared into Sara's mouth with my balls resting on her chin. She looked up at me in triumph as she continued to make faint gurgling noises. I moaned as I flexed my prick in her tight throat and she kept it down there like a champion.

"Damn, you are such a piece of shit nasty little slut with my whole cock in your tight throat," I said. "You're so small, I feel like my dick could poke into your stomach. Would you like me to fuck your pretty face now?"

Sara looked up and attempted to nod with my shaft buried in her gullet. I grabbed the sides of her head and slowly pulled my cock halfway out. It was incredibly tight but I was able to pump my dick back down her throat. Sara gurgled and gagged on my shaft as I slowly started to fuck her throat. It was so tight that I had to move slowly, otherwise I was afraid I could actually hurt her. I slowly built up speed though and Sara just sat there and took it, no problem. Within a minute I was really slamming my prick into her face, I could actually hear my balls slapping against her chin.

I figured I was going to cum soon but I had other ideas. I pulled my cock out of Sara's mouth and she sat back, gasping for breath and giggling. She let a little bit of drool spill out of her mouth and down her breasts. Before she could take a break I grabbed Sara and threw her on to the bed, face down. I came up behind her and sat on her ass, straddling it with my cock resting between her ass cheeks.

"Fuck me with that fat cock of yours," Sara moaned into the bed. "Stick it in my pussy and fuck me like the slut I am!"

I had other ideas though as I spread her ass cheeks and looked at her deliciously tight-looking butthole. My cock was already slick from Sara's mouth so I just aimed it at her puckered asshole and started to push. Sara's head instantly jerked up to look back at me.

"Please, not in the ass. I think you're too big for me."

"Shut up slut!" I yelled as I shoved her face into the bed. Her cries of protest were muffled as the head of my cock pushed into her ass with a pop. Sara tried to move away from me and my cock but I held her there as I slowly started to push my cock into her ass.

I moaned as the ridiculous tightness of Sara's sphincter sucked and pulled at my shaft. My fat cock made an obscene sight, spreading her ass cheeks as it pushed deep into her bowels. Sara was screaming and crying into the mattress as my cock finally bottomed out in her asshole. I had all eight, fat inches of my prick buried deep in the ass of this tiny little slut.

I pulled my cock part way out and slowly started to fuck Sara's ass. Her screams and cries quickly turned to moans and groans as her ass got used to the fat cock that was invading it. I grabbed her ass cheeks and held them apart as I really started to thrust my cock into her asshole. Every time I pulled out I watched as her tight sphincter stretched and sucked at my cock. Sara was now screaming with pleasure as I started to brutally fuck her shitter as hard as I could.

After a few minutes Sara let out a loud moan as her body began to shudder with a huge orgasm. Her asshole gripped my cock even tighter as she shook with pleasure. I let out a grunt as I felt my own orgasm arrive. I plowed into her ass and yelled as I unleashed a torrent of cum deep in Sara's bowels. This threw her into another orgasm as I spurted wad after wad of jizz in to her wonderful ass. I almost felt like I was having a multiple orgasm as my prick just kept pulsating and spilling seed.

Finally our orgasms ended and I slumped on top of Sara's back with my shrinking cock still buried in her butt. Eventually I rolled over and my cock came out with a lewd popping noise. Temporarily exhausted, we both crawled up on the bed and laid there together.

"Wow, I can't believe how good your cock felt in my ass," Sara said as she laid her legs sideways across me. I imagined that my jizz was slowly leaking out her asshole on the other side. "I feel like I have a gallon of your cum up there."

"Just what a good slut deserves," I replied as I leaned over and shoved my tongue into her mouth. We kissed for a few minutes before breaking off.

"Mmm, you sure know how to treat a slut right."

"And you sure know how to act like a slut. You this horny back home or is this just a vacation thing?"

"This is a 24/7 thing," Sara answered as she reached down and idly started stroking my cock, which immediately began to harden again. "I guess I'm a nympho because I hunger for cock all the time."

"Wow, what are the odds of me meeting two nymphos in such a short amount of time."

"Who? Stacy?"

I looked down at Sara in surprise that she had guessed right. "How did you guess that?"

"Well she told me of course. How do you think I found out that you packing? We had a nice long sex talk yesterday."

"I see. And what all did Stacy fill you in on?"

"That she's an insatiable cockslut and fucks anyone with a dick. She told how she not only fucks Dave, but you, and my cousin, and Todd, and even my dad. I could have guessed that though once she told me she was such a whore. My dad and brothers have dick radar for tracking down sluts."

My mouth gaped open as I looked at Sara. I could not believe what she was telling me. She was apparently aware of her family's escapades and evidently had no problems with it.

"So you know about your dad and brothers activities?"

"Of course I do silly," Sara giggled as she wanked on my now hard cock. "My mom is oblivious and on her meds but it would be impossible for anyone else to notice. Hell, they've fucked most of my girlfriends back home. I get them back though by fucking all their buddies."

"Even your dads?"

"Especially my dads. I think he is the least aware of my sluttiness but I know he knows something. His friends tend to be pretty discreet bout fucking their friends daughter."

"What about Todd?"

"My little bro is a total perv and it gets annoying sometimes but it gets him laid as well. I hate to admit it but Todd is a good looking guy and my girlfriends have told me that he's pretty well-endowed."

"Have you ever...?"

Sara laughed as she figured out what I meant. "Haha, no, nothing like that has ever happened. I do catch Todd checking me out pretty often. I always catch the brat staring at my ass or trying to catch me coming out of the shower."

"I bet Todd would totally fuck you if you gave him the chance."

"Todd will fuck anything with a pussy. That would be really weird. I don't know if I could do something like that. I think though if I had to pick anyone I would want to fuck my dad. My girlfriends have told me that he's huge."

"Your dad is a monster down there," I said as I reached over and started to finger Sara's pussy. "He would rip your tight little pussy in half."

"Mmm, that sounds wonderful. I think I could take it."

"Do you think you could take this?" I said as I suddenly had an idea. I jumped off the bed and went to my clothes. I pulled out my digital camera, which I had brought with me. I got on the bed and got back next to Sara. I flipped on the camera and showed her the first picture of Stacy getting triple fucked by Dave, Todd, and Hank.

"Oh my God, is that my family?" she said as she grabbed the camera from my hands.

Sara stared at the pictures while I reached down and stuck a finger into her tight snatch. Amazingly, I could feel her start to get incredibly wet and release juices onto the mattress. She was getting turned on at looking at the pictures of her family. I watched as she used the zoom function to zoom in on her dads cock inside Stacy's snatch. It was only part way in and you could easily tell how incredibly big and thick he was. I think Sara's mouth actually started watering as she stared at the pics. Finally she set the camera down and looked at me.

"I want to fuck them," she said with definitiveness. "I want to fuck them all."

My cock swelled at the unbelievably nasty and taboo idea of Sara fucking her dad and brothers. As wrong as it was supposed to be it just sounded like too much fun. Sara rolled over and straddled me. She lifted her body up and slowly sank her pussy down on to my hard prick. She moaned as my cock impaled her to the hilt.

"I don't want to do this someday either," she said as she slowly started to gyrate herself on my dick. "I want to fuck them all tomorrow while all they have is sex on the brain due to Stacy. Can the two of you help me make this happen?"

"I think we could help," I grunted as the tightness of Sara's snatch felt wonderful on my cock. "I can talk to Stacy and we can plant seeds all day tomorrow. You gotta do some teasing too, start giving them the idea and make sure they notice your sexiness."

"Mmmm, that shouldn't be a problem," she said as she leaned down and sank her tongue into my mouth.

We slowly started fucking as we continued talking about the plan. I would tell Stacy what was going on tonight and then tomorrow we would work to plant the seeds of nastiness. Sara would do her best to dress sexy and make sure the guys would not be able to keep their eyes off her. Hopefully by the end of the day they would be ready to rip her clothes off and ravage her. We planned to make the action happen either in her hotel room or at our condo, depending on what happened. It all depended on when Janice decided to go to bed. Stacy and I would join in as well to make a nice little orgy out of the whole thing.

All the talk of Sara fucking and sucking her dad and brothers was too much for me as I felt a second orgasm growing.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum again!" I groaned.

"Oooh, feed me your gooey cum," Sara cooed as she jumped off my cock and got between my legs. She got her mouth around the head of my dick just as the first spurt of jizz exploded from my dick. Sara choked as the first wad of cum blasted her in the back of the throat but quickly got in rhythm as she gulped down my entire load. After I was done she continued to suck at my dick to make sure she got the last drops of semen out.

We were both pretty beat after the day and our fuck session so we decided to call it a night and save any more nastiness for tomorrow. Sara promised that she would be prepared to tease the boys all day long. She made sure to mention that she planned to tease me as well of course. I promised to get Stacy on board for tomorrow. I sure hoped Stacy would be game for this.

To Be Continued......

Part 2 of More Action for the Third Wheel coming very soon

*

Author's Note:

For anyone who read the first part of this story, Finally Some Action for the Third Wheel, I am sure they have noticed that the story has become much nastier and more taboo. I did go a little crazy on this one but it was fun. I guess I have a pretty perverted mind. Let me know what you think, part 2 of this story just gets even crazier.

I'm just a chill 28 year old guy who also happens to be a filthy-minded pervert. I live a normal life and these stories are an outlet for my perverted fantasies. If you have any questions or comments you can email me.

Thanks for reading