More Action for the Third Wheel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So guys, what do you think we destroy this bitch?" Dave said as he looked down at his girlfriend.

"Bring it on!" Stacy challenged as she leaned over and violently forced her own head down onto Dave's prick. She jammed his entire shaft down her throat in one disgustingly beautiful move.

"Fuck yea!" Dave yelled as he grabbed his girlfriend by the sides of her head and basically started to skullfuck her with all his might.

While Dave was busy slamming his cock down Stacy's throat, Hank started to lift her up from underneath and began pumping his fat prick in and out of her tightly gripping anus. Ron moved in and Stacy wrapped one of her hands around his dick and started stroking him. Todd quickly moved in and grabbed her other hand so that she could start jerking on him as well.

For the time being I just stood back and enjoyed the show. Stacy had to be in cock heaven with all the attention she was getting. I could not believe I was watching my best friend getting gangbanged by her boyfriend, his little brother, cousin, and even his father. It was hard to believe that just a few weeks ago we were just a couple of normal, platonic friends. Now I know Stacy as the absolute slut she is. I was not going to complain though, it was all way too much fun.

It almost sounded like Dave was killing Stacy as she was gagging and choking so much from the ridiculously brutal throatfucking he was giving her. I was about to say something when he suddenly stepped back and pulled his wet cock out of her mouth. Stacy leaned back and laughed as a ton of drool flowed down her chin and all over her tits. I guess she had thoroughly enjoyed his brutality. She really did seem to have no limits.

As Stacy was leaning back she gave us a great view of Hank's monster cock thrusting into her asshole. The sight was so sexy and obscene as her anal opening was stretched incredibly wide to accommodate the piece of meat invading it.

Ron and Todd both moved in at the same time to get at her mouth. Stacy giggled as they fought to get their cocks into her mouth and most likely down her throat. I was laughing at them when an idea hit me.

"Go at the same time guys," I said. "See if the slut can take two dicks down her tight throat."

They looked at each other and nodded. They both grabbed Stacy by the head and pulled her towards them. They got their cocks side by side and directed them into her mouth. Stacy's jaw was stretched wide as both pricks forced themselves into her mouth and began attempting to push down her throat. Dave came up behind her and pushed on the back of her head to help them out. I watched her throat distend and bulge as they shoved their pricks down her gullet. They were a good way down her throat when it became too difficult to go further.

"Damn, that shit is so fucking tight," Ron said.

"Seriously," Todd agreed. "I can't even move my dick in there."

"Hey guys," Hank said from below Stacy, where his cock was fucking her asshole. "I could use a break here. Don't want to blow my load just yet."

Todd and Ron quickly pulled their dicks from Stacy's mouth and helped lift her off of Hank. Her asshole sucked lewdly at his prick as it slowly exited her bowels. Hank got up off the mattress as Ron pushed Todd out of the way and bent Stacy over the side of the loveseat. He spread her ass cheeks and we all got a good look at her gaping asshole. Ron grabbed his dick and shoved it right into her anal cavity. He immediately started to fuck her in the ass with all his might.

"Unngghh yea fuck my ass Ron!" Stacy groaned. "I love all your big fucking cocks! Treat me like the slut pig whore that I am!"

Todd cut off her filthy talk as he jumped up on the love seat and shoved his cock down her throat. He began to skullfuck her as violently as his brother had been doing. I was half expecting to see Stacy's spine bunch up like an accordion as they were plowing into her so violently at each end. I moved up and sat on the back of the love seat so I could get a better view of Stacy choking and drooling all over Todd's dick. While I was enjoying the show Stacy reached out with her right arm and started to stroke my throbbing prick. After watching for a couple more minutes I decided it was time for me to get in on the action.

"My turn," I said as I grabbed a handful of Stacy's hair and yanked her off Todd's cock. She didn't even have a chance to say a word as I pulled her head over to me and stuck my dick in her mouth. I grabbed on to the sides of her head and slammed my hard prick all the way down her throat. Stacy gagged and choked as I fucked her throat as hard as I could. At one point I plunged my dick all the way down her gullet and held her there. I told her to lick my balls and her tongue came out and lapped meekly at my nut sac. I had a better idea and told to open wide as I forced my balls into her mouth along with my entire cock. Her cheeks bulged as my nuts filled them up. The guys whooped and hollered at the sight of her face mashed into my pelvis with my entire cock and balls buried in her mouth and throat. Finally I pulled out of her mouth and she drooled a bunch of saliva all over my dick and nuts. I shoved my cock back in to her mouth and resumed facefucking her.

Ron plowed away at Stacy's ass for another minute before he tapped out to take a break. Dave stepped up and drove his rigid member into her yet-to-be fucked pussy. Stacy squealed around my cock in her throat as Dave started pounding away at his girlfriends snatch.

We kept this going for a good 15 minutes. We kept Stacy bent over the side of the love seat and alternated fucking her mouth, pussy, and ass. Eventually I moved aside to let Hank jump in. I watched in amazement again as he forced his entire prick down her throat. When he bottomed out Stacy actually threw up a bit of beer and saliva around his cock. Hank used it as lube to get a good rhythm going of throatfucking her with his massive member. Eventually Dave took a break and Todd jumped in and filled her pussy again with man meat.

We all took a turn at fucking Stacy and slamming her throat when she finally got a word in and said that if we changed up positions, three of us could fuck her at the same time. I seconded that idea and thought it would be awesome to see Hank and his two sons with their big dicks all buried in the same chick.

We let Stacy stand up and stretch for a minute before we resumed fucking. She looked like such a sexy, slutty mess. Her face, hair and chest were a mess of dripping saliva. It almost looked like she had already been splattered with a few loads of cum.

Once Stacy was ready, Hank laid down on the mattress with his huge cock jutting up in the air. Stacy straddled him and slowly lowered herself down, impaling her cunt on his fat prick. She groaned as she sank all the way down on him.

"God, it feels like your cock is in my stomach," Stacy grunted as Todd came up behind her. He aimed his fat dick at her tight anus and pushed. Stacy moaned as Todd's prick slowly entered her anal cavity. It was incredibly tight and there was not much room as Hanks meat took up quite a bit of space. Finally he was all the way in and Stacy had two big dicks buried to the hilt in her ass and pussy.

"Fuck! I'm so fucking full of fat cock!" she yelled as Dave came and stood in front of her. Stacy opened her mouth wide as Dave shoved his prick down her throat.

It was quite a sight to see a father and his two sons, all with their big dicks buried in the same horny slut. I had a great idea and ran into my room and grabbed my digital camera.

"Hey guys, how bout some pictures to remind you of your awesome California vacation?"

"Do it!" Dave said as he throatfucked his girlfriend.

I started snapping off a bunch of pictures of Stacy getting triple fucked. I got a few great ones of all three guys giving the camera the thumbs up while thrusting their dicks into Stacy. She did her best to strike some poses as well but she was pretty much at the will of whatever the guys wanted.

I took a bunch more pictures before we started switching people out so Ron and I could get in on the action. Over the next ten minutes we all had a chance to fuck her pussy, ass and mouth until we were all just about exhausted. I had refrained from unleashing a few times but now I was ready to blow a huge load of cum.

"I don't about you guys but I'm bout ready to bust a huge nut here," I said as I stroked my cock. Ron, Dave and Todd were fucking Stacy and they all looked at me and nodded in agreement.

"I say we drench this little whore," Hank said. "What's that word for that sort of thing? Is it a bukkake?"

"Ha, yea your right dad," Dave laughed. "Yea, I say we bukkake this nasty slut."

The guys pulled their cocks out of Stacy's orifices as she stretched on the mattress.

"So you boys are gonna shower me with you jizz huh?" Stacy cooed as she rubbed her saliva coated body in front of us. "Mmm, I want to feel all that gooey cum dripping down my body."

Stacy knelt on the mattress and inserted a couple of fingers into her freshly fucked pussy as the five of us gathered around her. She stared at us individually with a look of lust on her face as we jerked and stroked our hard cocks. We were all grunting and groaning as we worked up our loads so we could splatter Stacy.

"Yes! I can't wait for you guys to cover me in jizz!" Stacy moaned as she looked at all the throbbing dick in front of her face.

Ron let out a grunt as he was the first to unleash his load. His first huge wad of cum launched from the head of his dick and hit Stacy square in the middle of her forehead. It oozed down between her eyes as more spurts of man goo landed on her pretty face. The flood gates suddenly opened up as we all started groaning and letting loose. Stacy just sat back as a veritable shower of jizz rained over her. It was hard to tell where it was all coming from, there was so much cum flying at Stacy. I saw a huge wad of semen erupt out of Hank's dick and seem to splat and coat half of her already messy face.

When we were finished we all stumbled back to lean against the walls and catch our breath. When I looked at Stacy I could not believe how much of a ridiculous mess she was. Her entire face and tits were completely drenched with cum. Huge globs of jizz were oozing down her face and streaked in her hair. She was quite the sight as she was absolutely covered in our semen. Stacy laid back on the mattress, an exhausted cum-covered mess. She slowly started to scoop our jizz off her body and spoon it in to her hungry mouth.

"Damn girl you are one degraded, nasty slut!" Ron exclaimed as we watched her feed herself the cum from all over her body.

"Mmm, your jizz is so delicious all mixed together," Stacy purred as she scooped glob after glob into her mouth.

"Jesus Christ, we better get going before we start this thing all over again," Hank said as he started putting his clothes on. "Got to get some sleep tonight or the ladies might start getting suspicious."

Todd looked reluctant to leave as he watched Stacy lift up one of her tits and lick the sperm that coated it. "Ah man," he said as he started to put on his clothes as well.

Ron, Hank, and Todd finished getting dressed and headed out for the night. Stacy finished up cleaning herself off as best she could and once she was satisfied she headed off to the shower. Dave followed her, I imagine to clean up as well and probably get another fuck in before going to bed. I was so beat from the day that I just went to my room and crashed in my bed.

As I was falling asleep I could not help but be amazed at how the day had turned out. I thought we were in for a boring family trip but instead Dave's family turned out to be a bunch of horny pervs. I started the day thinking family BBQ and it ended with full blown gangbang action. Stacy had transformed into such a nasty, degraded, filthy slut whore right before my very eyes. The chick that loved having five guys plug all her holes with their huge cocks and splatter her with cum was not the same friend that I knew a few weeks ago. I thought about the course of the day and realized that Stacy had consumed over a dozen loads of cum. What an amazing, insatiable slut.

5

The next morning I woke up with my usual raging boner. The plan for the day was for the girls to all hit the town for some shopping and the guys would figure out their own thing. This was kind of a bummer because it meant Stacy would be gone for most of the day. As I came out of my room Dave was just coming out of his as well. He was naked and I could tell he had just finished fucking Stacy because his dick was still semi hard and oozing cum.

"Morning dude," Dave greeted me. "I'm gonna hit the shower and then go pick everyone up so get your jollies in now while you can."

I stripped off my shorts and boxers and tossed them in my room. I walked into Dave and Stacy's bedroom to see Stacy still lounging on her bed. She was nude and her legs were spread wide open. I could see where Dave's cum was starting to leak out of her freshly-fucked snatch.

"Morning slut," I said as I crawled on to the bed with her, my hard cock sticking out in front of me.

"Mmm, good morning to you and your morning wood," Stacy said seductively as she rolled over on to her belly. She waggled her juicy ass at me in a very inviting manner.

I knew what she wanted as I crawled up to her and straddled her from behind. I spread her ass cheeks to reveal her puckered butthole. I grabbed my cock, aimed it at her winking anus, and pushed. Stacy moaned as my prick slowly pushed deep in to her sucking shitter. I pressed my thumbs into the small of her back as my dick bottomed out in her bowels. I laid down on top of her and just relished the feeling as my cock throbbed and pulsated deep inside her ass.

"Fuck, your cock feels so good in my ass," Stacy groaned into the mattress. "Come on! Fuck me hard!"

I sat and pulled my cock out of her shitter until it was about to pop out and then with one big thrust I plunged it back in. Stacy was making muffled animal noises into the covers as I started to brutally fuck her. Her tight anus sucked and gripped at my cock each time I pumped it in and out.

I was really pounding away at Stacy's ass when Dave came in the room from his shower. He hadn't dressed yet and had just a towel wrapped around his waste. He looked at me roughly fucking his girlfriends asshole and said "fuck it" as he dropped his towel and walked over to where Stacy was still groaning into the mattress. He lifted her face up to look at the hardening shaft in front of her and started to feed his dick into her mouth.

Dave started to slowly fuck his girlfriends throat while I continued to assfuck her. This went on for a few minutes before I grunted and felt my cock explode deep in Stacy's anal cavity. Stacy moaned around Dave's cock as I unleashed a torrent of cum into her sucking sphincter. Just as I was pulling my dripping cock from Stacy's asshole Dave groaned and began blasting his jizz down her throat. I watched as Stacy gulped down her first, but probably not the last, load of cum for the day.

I told Stacy I would take a quick shower while she caught her breath and then she could jump in and clean herself up. As I was finishing up my shower Stacy came in and joined me. I was tempted to get a little more action out of her but decided against it since I knew I was short on time. It would probably be a bad idea if Dave came back with his family and his mom saw us both come out of the shower together.

6

The day actually went by pretty quickly as we kept ourselves occupied. The girls all went shopping while we went down to the beach and played a few games of volleyball. We spent a couple of hours lounging in the sun and drinking beers before we headed back to the house to start the BBQ. I think the only person who had a tough time passing the time was Todd. He kept making comments about how it sucked that the girls had to leave and he couldn't wait for Stacy to get back so he could have a chance to ravage her. Hank had to tell his son to shut up as his lewd comments were starting to get us all hot and bothered. By the end of the day, after a few beers, we all had Stacy on the brain. The plan was to BBQ at the condo again so I knew it might be tough for all of us to "relieve" ourselves at some point.

The girls returned to the condo around six with all of their purchases. It was still very warm out so Stacy and Sara decided that they wanted to wear a couple of their new items. These items just happened to be a couple of skimpy bikinis. Both girls swimsuits were incredibly sexy and very skimpy. I think every guy had to do the best to hide their erections as the girls pranced around. I was amazed at how oblivious Janice was to everything that was going on. She always seemed to be boozing it up pretty heavily though so that might have been the explanation (I think she was on some meds as well). I was kind of surprised about Sara though. In my opinion she was ridiculously hot and I had no idea how her brothers or dad could deal with such a minx. Incest is pretty messed up but Sara was some hardcore temptation. That wasn't happening though otherwise she would have been partying with us already.

The girls teased us without mercy for the next couple of hours as no one had an opportunity to sneak away with Stacy at any point. I knew Stacy was getting a kick out of messing with us but I was really starting to wonder what Sara was up to. She seemed to be spending more time then needed flaunting her body in front of me. Any time I sat down somewhere it was not long before she was in front of my view, usually bending over for one reason or another. I got my answer to this mysterious teasing when I went into the kitchen to refill the chips and salsa. Everyone else was out back on the patio when Sara came in to join me.

"Hey Jeff," she said as she came and stood next to me. "We haven't talked much since I've been here."

"I suppose. Just haven't had a chance I guess."

"That's too bad, I could have found out earlier that you could help me with my problem," Sara said as she gave me a funny look.

"What's your problem?" I asked.

"Well, I was talking to Stacy today and she told me you could help me with my need for a big fat cock."

My mouth dropped open as Sara reached down and grasped my already hardening dick through my shorts.

"Damn, she was not kidding. Your cock feels so nice," Sara cooed as she rubbed my now rock hard prick.

I was shocked at first but then I realized that I should not be surprised that Sara is a horny slut. Her dad and two brothers were such horny fuckers that it made sense for the daughter to have a crazy sex drive as well. Plus, Sara was so damn sexy that if she was giving me the go ahead, I was going to take advantage of it.

"I see now what your problem is," I said as I reached back and squeezed one of Sara's tight little ass cheeks. "You're a horny little slut who needs to be stuffed with fat cock."

"Mmm, you know exactly what I need," she moaned as I reached under her bikini bottoms and inserted a finger into her tight snatch. Her pussy was so tight around my finger I had no idea how I would fit my dick in there. I intended on making it happen though.

"Everyone is around though and I want to make sure I give you a proper fucking like you need."

Sara reached down the front of my shorts and gripped my hard prick in her tiny hand. I couldn't see but it felt like she could barely get her hand around it. "God you're so big! After my brother takes us home tonight come by the hotel. I have my own room on the other side of the hotel, so we can take our time."

This sounded like a great idea to me, I just hoped that I could hold out that long. We were both starting to get really hot and bothered so we stopped groping each other. We went back out to join the others and hopefully make the time pass by before the real fun could begin.