More First Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," he added, "did it live up to your expectations? Did I perform adequately?"

"Well, I didn't come when you were inside me, if that's what you're asking. But I didn't really expect to either, I've read that having an orgasm during your first time is pretty rare. And you did make me come before you started, so that more than makes up for it."


She kissed him briefly on the cheek.

"It did hurt at first," she went on, "a lot. But when that passed, the feeling was amazing. Being filled so completely, not just a finger inside, but all of you, so warm, so soft and hard at the same time... It's hard to describe. I just want to do it again."

David laughed, and gave her a kiss on the side of her head. "That's the biggest praise you can give me."

"So... can we do it again?" Lin asked, hopefully.

"I just came twice in the span of an hour," he replied. "I don't think I have another go in me right now. It gets overly sensitive. Sorry."

Lin looked at his now flaccid penis in surprise. "Really? Such a shame. Oh well, I suppose I shouldn't be greedy," she said, a grin forming on her face. "You've done enough for me already, tonight. So many first times you've given me. First kiss, first time being naked with, first time being eaten out, first time being..." she swallowed, "... the first time being fucked."

"And there's another thing you're about to do for the first time," David said.

"Oh? What's that?"


"First time falling asleep in the arms of a man," he said, and rolled her on her side so he could spoon her. He took her in his arms, letting one hand rest on her thigh, the other on one of her breasts. He gave it a small squeeze.

"Goodnight, gorgeous."

"Goodnight, stud."

***

David woke up the following morning to muffled screams of ecstasy, coming through the wall from the bedroom where Stephanie and Michael were sleeping. Or rather, had been sleeping until recently, for they were clearly doing something else right now, judging by the sounds Stephanie was emitting as she was nearing orgasm.

"Do you think they heard us too, then, last night?"

Lin was lying on her side, and had apparently been watching David as he slept.

"I think that's a given," David laughed. "Although thinking of all the things that happened last night, I doubt that they'll mind. Do you mind hearing them go at it now?"

Lin almost blushed. "No..." she said, "In fact, it makes me... kind of horny. And you too, apparently," she added, looking at his nether regions.

David was indeed sporting some impressive morning wood. Apparently he had kicked away the blankets during the night, and as he was completely naked, he could not hide his erection.

"You got hard even before you woke up," she said, softly stroking his cock with one finger, "Even before Michael and Stephanie started. Were you dreaming about... something exciting?"

David knew she was fishing for more, that she wanted him to have dreamt about her. He couldn't quite remember if he had been dreaming at all, still partly asleep, but it wouldn't hurt to boost her self-esteem a little.

"I was dreaming about what we did last night," he said.

Lin's face lit up. "I thought as much. Do you want to follow their lead?" she asked nodding at the wall through which the moans were still clearly audible.

"I'm still half asleep, gorgeous," David said, "give me a moment to get myself together."

"Don't worry about it," Lin answered, "I can start without you. You just lie there while I get acquainted with David Junior. You know, I haven't really had the chance to really touch it, with all that was going on."

"Well, I'm here if you need me," David said, folding his arms behind is head and closing his eyes once more. "Do whatever you want, I'll stop you if you do something I don't like."

Lin didn't quite answer, but intensified her touching, first stroking him with two fingers, then using her entire hand to feel all over his penis. She lifted it up, squeezed it softly, then harder, and let go again, always exploring his manhood as if it was the first penis she'd ever touched a penis, which, David suddenly realised, it was. She played with his balls, too, poking them, softly squeezing them, moving them about, exploring their every detail.

David just lay on his back, relaxing, enjoying the touch of his friend on his genitals, while he could hear his other friends making love in the next room. As he heard the unmistakable screams of Stephanie's orgasm, Lin took his penis in her hand, and slowly started jacking him off, moving his foreskin slowly over his dickhead, and then back again, stretching it as far as it would go. He sighed in pleasure.

"Does that feel good?" Lin asked, uncertainty in her voice.

"You bet," he answered, opening his eyes and looking down, not believing how lucky he was. There was a completely naked petite Asian girl sitting on her knees next to him, her cute, small breasts pushed together by the position of her arms. For the first time since he had seen her naked, her nipples were not hard. Her areolas were a lighter shade of brown than before, and about the size of a nickel. She had her right hand wrapped around his cock -- her small hands made it look enormous, he thought -- and her left hand between her legs, playing with herself while she was playing with him.

"So is this what you do when you masturbate?" she asked.

"More or less," he answered, "the speed varies, it's slow, in the beginning, like you are doing now, but it gets faster as I go on."

"Faster, like this?" she asked, and started increasing the speed of her movement. David involuntarily closed his eyes and leaned back again, sighing deeply.

"Yes, like that," he said, enjoying both the feeling and the idea of being jacked off by a pretty girl who liked doing it. He sighed in pleasure again, and she increased her speed once more, also grabbing his shaft harder and jerking his foreskin back forcefully with each downward movement.

"Are you going to come if I keep doing that?" she asked.

"Probably, yeah," David responded, and she slowed again.

"Well, I don't really want that, do I? I want you to stay nice and hard for me. Are you ready now?"

"Sure," David said, moving away to get a condom from his bag, only to notice that it wasn't there.

"Damn."

"What is it?" Lin asked.

"Apparently, we used the only condom I had last night. Sorry Lin, looks like it's not going to happen now."

"Damn," she echoed, "Don't you think Stephanie and David have one?"

"I doubt it," David said, ruefully, "Looking at the way they went at it yesterday, they've made other arrangements."

Lin looked crestfallen for a while, but suddenly her face lit up again, as if an idea had struck her.

"There is something else I've never done before, you know," she said with a glint in her eye. She didn't wait for a reply, but just lowered her head and gave his dick a short kiss, then another, planting kisses all over his manhood. She then proceeded to lick his cock from the base to the tip and back again, holding it away from his body for better access.

"Now, THAT feels good," he said, as she circled her tongue all around the tip of his penis. Encouraged, she opened her mouth, and lowered it over the tip of his cock. David gasped as the warm wetness enveloped him, and moaned softly as she teased him with by moving her tongue gently around it. She started jacking him off again, slowly and sensually, the tip of his dick still in her mouth, while she was swirling her tongue around his dickhead.

"It doesn't feel like you haven't done that before," David said, now looking down as Lin was giving him her first blowjob. Her dark hair streamed like waterfalls down the sides of her face, her eyes closed to slits as she concentrated on his dick. She looked up at him, releasing him from her mouth, but her hand kept in the same pace.

"I've watched Ashley carefully, last night. But I must say, it feels bigger than it looks.

"You're doing great," David said, "But I want you to know that you don't have to feel pressured to do anything you're not comfortable with."

"I know," she said, rolling her eyes, "you've made that abundantly clear last night. But I want to try it now I have the chance."

She went down on him once more, taking in just the tip at first, but then she gradually started pushing down with her mouth. She was bobbing her head up and down as she gradually took him in more and more, until at last there was a gagging sound, and she withdrew completely, coughing.

"I guess that's as far as it will go," she said, smiling, and started licking him once more. She went further down this time, licking his scrotum, even taking his balls in her mouth, one at a time, and moving them around, while she slowly jacked him off with her soft hands.

Before long, she focused her attention back on his cock, though, bobbing her head up and down on the head, licking his shaft every now and then, in addition to jacking him off. David felt his cock twitch repeatedly under her ministrations, getting ready to unload. Lin noticed, too, as she took his head out of her mouth once more, and stopped the movements of her hands.

"David," she said, "I want to see you come. I've never seen a guy come, I want to see what it looks like. Can you please warn me before?"

"Sure thing," David said, thinking that it was the least he could do. On top of that, he thought it was bad manners to come in a girl's mouth when she didn't want him to, so he always tried to warn his partners if he didn't know their preference.

Reassured, Lin continued with the blowjob, and giving it her all. She sucked and slurped on his penis, all the time moving her hand up and down along his shaft. David started grunting in pleasure, his head tilted back and his hands stiff by his side, as the petite Asian girl's head bobbed up and down on his cock.

David could feel that he wouldn't last much longer. He waited as long as he could, but then softly tapped Lin on the head.

"Now," he said, breathlessly, and she quickly removed her mouth from his dick, keeping her hands moving, jerking him off quickly. Not five seconds later, David let out a guttural grunt and a thick jet of semen spurt out of him, landing on his belly, then another, and another. Lin slowed her movement instinctively, milking his cock until the rest of his sperm had flowed out over her fingers and into the short curls of his pubic hair, warm and sticky.

"Wow, that was hot," a voice came from the doorway, making David suddenly open his eyes. Stephanie was standing there, wearing a blue apron over her red pyjamas.

"Why don't you clean yourselves up and come have some breakfast? I'm making pancakes."

David and Lin grinned at each other and went to the bathroom together to wash and get dressed. There was no need to be embarrassed after the events of last night anyway, and David was pretty sure that since he had heard Stephanie and Michael have sex this morning, they had heard him and Lin the night before as well. They were all adults who knew what they were doing, and had watched each other do these things last night as well. No need for awkwardness.

When they arrived at the table, Michael had a huge grin on his face as he was eating his pancakes.

"Had fun last night, did you?" he teased.

"And some more this morning," Lin answered, defiantly. "I hope that's no problem for you? From what I heard, you guys had some fun yourself, too."

"Hey, be my guest. That's what a bed is for."

"From what my parents tell me, mine is just for sleeping." Lin said, pretending to be sad. "Although I'm not sure when I'll get away from Mei or my parents long enough to enjoy someone else's, so I guess they're right."

"Well, you're welcome here anytime," Stephanie said, entering with another large stack of pancakes, "and who knows, you might be allowed out more often, as long as nobody finds out what we did last night."

They had breakfast in the highest of spirits, joking and laughing, while Lin relayed the experiences of last night, highlighting what a gentleman David had been, which made him feel he had done the right thing.

After breakfast, David drove Lin home and dropped her off at the apartment she shared with her cousin. He went home and took a hot shower, replaying the events of the previous night -- and this morning -- once more in his head. He could never have thought he would ever play strip poker with his female friends, much less that he would have gotten a blowjob from both Ashley and Lin in the span of twelve hours, and would have slept with Lin to boot.

Just the thought of all the sexual activity at Michael and Stephanie's place gave him a hard-on again, and he decided to masturbate quickly and then take a nap -- the previous evening had been long and riddled with alcohol, and although he had woken up in a wonderful fashion, he hadn't been able to get much sleep.

He dried off and got into bed, but just as he started to jerk off, his phone rang. The screen said it was Lin who was calling, which he thought odd, as they had spoken only about an hour before.

"Hey Lin, what's up?" he said, sitting up straight in bed.

"Hey David. You'll never believe what happened when I came home this morning. Apparently I was home a lot earlier than Mei expected me to be. I walk into the living room, and you know how the first thing you see is the back of the couch? Well, I see the back of Mei's head, sticking out of it, as though she's watching television, right. But the television is not on, so I think, hey, this is weird."

"Right," David said.

"I come closer, and she's just sitting there, watching literally a black screen, with a blanket over her, pulled up all the way to her neck, even though the apartment is pretty warm. And she's acting all weird, not really making eye contact, just kind of staring ahead of her.

Then I notice that there is someone hiding beneath the blanket, in between her legs, so I figure one of her nieces has come visiting, you know, from her dad's side of the family, and she is hiding so she can scare me, so I pull away the blanket quickly to scare her."

"I'm guessing it wasn't her niece under the blanket?"

"No. Boy, was I mistaken. I pull away the blanket and Mei is completely naked underneath it, and so is the woman who was hiding under it. Yes, you heard it right, woman. Apparently Mei was being eaten out by this woman, her girlfriend I assume, just when I came in. So she throws the blanket over them when she hears me come home, and hopes I wouldn't notice."

"Wow. Mei, a lesbian? I hadn't seen that one coming," David said. "After all those strict rules she enforced upon you, I would have thought she believed in all that traditional stuff as well?"

"Apparently that was just a front in order to be left alone," Lin said, "But now... she doesn't want her parents to know she has sex before she's married, let alone that she has it with women."

"Doesn't surprise me, knowing your family," David responded.

"Exactly!" Lin said, joyfully, "So we've come to an understanding. I've made it clear to her that I don't care who she boinks -- maybe not do it in the living room when I come home, but apart from that, you know, go for it. And I'll cover for her, as long as she covers for me. That means: freedom, baby!"

"Nice!" David said, "Welcome to the real world."

He was glad that Lin finally had something going for her. Now she would be able to go on dates, stay out late, whatever she wanted. He hoped she didn't regret having lost her virginity to him. She would be able to find a guy pretty easily now. Her enthusiasm for her new situation quickly assuaged any doubts he might have had, though.

"Thanks, I'll be sure to take advantage of it," she said, "But I've got to go, now. I still have some studying to do. I just wanted you to know, in case you ever wanted a repeat performance of last night. It might be possible now, and I owe you one."

"You owe me nothing, Lin. I had as much fun las you did last night. Probably even more than you this morning."

"I'm sure you did," she said, "But I'm still grateful. Anyway, I have to go. Bye!"

David put his phone back down again, and thought about what Lin had just said. He had met Mei a couple of times, she looked a lot like Lin. He started stroking himself again, imagining her being eaten out by another woman, who looked suspiciously like Stephanie in his mind. He was just about to start masturbating seriously again, when his phone buzzed once more.

This time it was a text message from Larry, one of the administrators at his track and field team. It read: "New potential member coming in 2morrow @ 10 am. Can you do tour?"

David sighed. The facilities would be closed for the next two weeks, as they were re-laying the indoor track. But apparently there was someone who wanted to join, and wanted a tour of the -- empty -- facilities tomorrow. Presumably no-one else was available to do the tour, or one of the admins or youth trainers would do it. Good thing he didn't really have plans for the weekend, apart from maybe going to the gym. Maybe he could train at the club's gym room after he had given this new guy the tour.

"Fine. You owe me." He texted back. Scarcely had he put his phone back down or it rang again. This time it was Michael.

"Michael?"

"Hey Dave, what's up?"

"Nothing much. I was about to take a nap, but people keep calling and texting me. What's going on?"

"Well... I don't really know how to say this. You remember last night? All the stuff that happened, you know, with the strip poker and the forfeits and all?" Michael was talking extremely quickly, obviously very nervous.

"Dude. It's not that long ago, and I doubt I'll ever forget last night anyway. Not after the things that happened."

"Right, right. Well... at some point last night, Steph mentioned she'd consider a threesome with another girl, like Ashley, if she'd be able to have a threesome with another guy, you know, like Ashley had."

"Really? Lucky you." David thought he could see where this was going, and why Michael was nervous.

"See, that's why I'm calling. After the things we did last night, and with us being good friends, and you being good friends with Steph, and you having sex with Lin as kind of a favour -- even though you probably don't mind because she's so hot, and you got a blowjob as a reward too, as if you needed a reward..."

"You want me to be the extra guy in the aforementioned threesome." David interrupted the nervous babbling.

"Not just me, Steph as well. She heard the noises Lin made last night, and she said she wouldn't mind some of that as well."

"As I recall, you made Stephanie scream pretty loudly as well this morning."

"Yeah, she was all worked up on the idea of the threesome. We decided to ask you when you got up, but we didn't want to do it in front of Lin."

"Sure. I understand. So, how do you see this playing out?"

"Well, pretty much like Ashley's story yesterday, really. We both have sex with Stephanie at the same time, she gets to tell us what to do. What we do to her, that is, not really to each other. I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that. But apart from that, it's basically her party."

"Right."

"So what do you think?"

David thought back to the night before, to when he had seen Stephanie naked for the first time since long, and had even done some rudimentary sexual acts with her. He longed to do so again, if he were honest with himself, even though she was with his best friend. Besides, he had never had any kind of threesome, and was curious what it would be like. He had fantasized about two girls, of course, but fucking a girl into oblivion with his best friend had a certain appeal as well.

"Sure, I'm game," he answered. "What about birth control? Should I bring condoms?"