More First Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, we've taken care of birth control", Michael said, "And we've been tested recently. I'm guessing you're clean as well, knowing your usual standards of protection?"

"Shouldn't be any problem."

"Great. Are you free tonight? You can sleep over again, if you want."

David thought for a minute. Michael and Stephanie's place was closer to the club then his own apartment was, so he could sleep longer, and he would be able to have one of Stephanie's waffle breakfasts before he left -- he was pretty sure they would allow him to make breakfast requests after agreeing to a threesome.

"All right then," he said. "I'll come at around nine, ok?"

"Sure, see you then," Michael said.

David turned off his phone, making sure he wasn't disturbed anymore, and pulled his blankets over his shoulder. He decided not to masturbate after all, trying to keep his strength for the evening, which would indubitably be as memorable as the night before. All snuggled up, he went to sleep.

***

Stephanie answered the door wearing a red blouse and a black pencil skirt. She gave him a quick peck on the cheek by way of greeting, and showed him inside the apartment, where only the night before they had done things he never would have thought possible. Much less would he have guessed it would lead to even more exciting stuff.

Michael was standing near the dining table, fixing them drinks.

"Whiskey?"

"Sure, why not," David responded, accepting the offered glass and taking a sip. "But not too much alcohol for me tonight. We've had a lot to drink last night, and I'm still recuperating from that."

"Still, it had its advantages", Michael said, winking at him.

Despite Michael's casualness, David felt the awkward tension in the room. They all knew where the night was going to go, but getting started seemed a bit artificial. It wasn't that he wasn't attracted to Stephanie, but she was usually out of bounds. He knew he shouldn't make the first move, but he did feel like he should address the elephant in the room.

"So, how do you see this going?" he asked Stephanie.

"Well, I haven't had much time to plan it," she said, "what with you only having agreed this morning. There are a few things I want to try, but I would like to build to it, if that's all right with you."

"Any rules I should be aware of? Or does anything go?"

"Well, after last night, I shouldn't think there are much boundaries left. Basically, everything I do with Michael, I want to do with you, and more importantly, everything he does to me, I want you to do to me."

Stephanie was clearly determined to keep the awkwardness to an absolute minimum.

"You know," she continued, walking up close to David, and putting both hands on his chest, "when Ashley told the story of the time she had a threesome, that turned me on so much. Four hands to caress your body, two sets of lips to kiss you all over your body, two stiff cocks to..."

She bit her lip sensually, and let her hands slide around to David's waist, pulling him close to her. He could smell her perfume as she closed her eyes and moved in for a kiss. David took a quick look at Michael, who nodded, and then planted his lips firmly on hers. As her mouth opened and her tongue came darting out, hungrily looking for his, David felt her hands wander towards his butt, squeezing it hard, feeling the shape through his pants. She moved in closer, and he could feel her full breasts pushing against his chest, the promise of a night to remember.

Suddenly, she moved away from his body again, but without breaking their kiss. David noticed that Michael had joined them, letting his hands wander all over Stephanie's body. He had started by caressing her butt and gently massaging her shoulders, but now he was hugging her from behind, rubbing his body into hers and taken her breasts in his hands, gently kneading them.

Before long, Michael started to undo the buttons on his girlfriend's blouse, revealing the matching red bra she had on underneath. She broke off her kiss with David, and shrugged out of the garment.

"Take off your shirts", she told them, and they dutifully complied, tossing their discarded clothes on the dining table. Meanwhile, she stepped out of her skirt, standing before them in only her bra and panties, both in the same seductive red colour. She looked at the guys with a ravenous look.

"Lose the pants, too," she said, and watched hungrily as the two men slowly opened their pants, and then slid them down their legs. Their erections were already visible through their boxers, and it must have turned on Stephanie even more, because she walked up and positioned herself on her knees between them.

"Let's get this party started," she said, rubbing each guy's crotch with one hand. David relished the touch of her hand through the fabric of his boxer, soft, yet firm. He placed one of his hands on her shoulder, massaging it gently, as she did the same with his cock. Next to him, David was running his fingers through her hair, while Stephanie was concentrated on rubbing two dicks at once.

She didn't wait long to pull down their boxers, letting their cocks spring free. David looked envious at his friend's penis. Just like last time, it was obvious that Michael's cock was quite a bit bigger than his own, even though he knew he shouldn't be malcontent with his own equipment. He decided not to dwell on it: he was here to have fun, and the size of Michael's penis was not something that should distract him from the beautiful woman who was now gripping his own dick in her hand and jacking him off.

"Why don't we pick up where we left off yesterday," she said, grinning, and placed her mouth over Michael's cock. Last night, too, Stephanie had been on her knees in front of them, jacking them both off at the same time, taking them into her mouth one at a time. She was doing the same thing now, but David hated that she hadn't started with him. His dick was aching for some real action.

Luckily, he didn't need to wait for long. Stephanie switched over from Michael's cock to his own, and the warm, wet feeling of Stephanie's mouth enveloped his dickhead, her lips moving slowly up and down his shaft as she blew him. Involuntarily, he started moving his hips to match her movement, and urge her to take him deeper into her mouth, which she did without hesitation. With a small pang, David realised that his dick was hardly a challenge compared to Michael's, but Stephanie's tongue swirling around his head drove such thoughts from his mind quickly.

Too soon, Stephanie switched back to Michael, leaving only her hand for stimulation. David took the time to look at how beautiful the young woman before him was, with her red hair not coincidentally pulled back into a ponytail, her full breasts held up proudly by the red lace bra, her soft tummy underneath, her curvy thighs and shapely ass.

But the thing he found most sexy about her was the way she was acting: unashamed of her sexuality and excited to try new things with different people, not afraid to ask whatever she wanted. He counted himself very lucky he was about to have sex with her once more, after that one night stand during college all those years ago.

Stephanie stopped sucking on Michael's dick, but to David's disappointment, did not pop his penis into her mouth again, instead standing up in front of them.

"Let's take it to the bedroom," she said, walking away, swaying her hips seductively. David and Michael looked at each other for a moment, grinned awkwardly, but then followed her into the master bedroom. When they got there, Stephanie was already standing on the foot of the bed, her arms behind her back, unclasping her bra. She shrugged it off, revealing her full breasts once more. Her nipples, David noticed, were not erect, her medium-sized areolas looking dark pink in the little light provided by the beside lamps.

"Come on, guys, one boob each," she said, and David and Michael didn't hesitate to rush over and start caressing her breasts. David was gentle at first, using both hands to trace the curve of her left breast -- the one assigned to him -- then making smaller circles towards her nipple and rolling it between his fingers and pinching it softly.

"Mmmhm," she moaned, as David and Michael gently caressed both breasts at the same time, "don't forget to use your mouth, too."

David didn't need telling twice, and repeated the actions his fingers had performed, this time with his mouth, licking all over her breasts, until he reached her nipple, which he found hardening under his kisses. He took it in his mouth, and sucked lightly, which elicited a moan from Stephanie. She was really in the zone now, her hands placed on David and Michael's head, pulling them in as they sucked and nibbled on her nipples.

She was moaning louder now, and David remembered that Stephanie had mentioned the previous night that she had orgasmed from nipple play before. He was hoping that his and Michael's combined efforts would make this happen again.

David felt a hand searching for his; it was Michael who was trying to tell him something. Michael's hand found his, and placed it between Stephanie's legs, right on top of her panties. He was showing that he was okay with whatever David would do, and that he put his girlfriend's pleasure before all else.


David didn't need telling twice, and started rubbing Stephanie's pussy over her panties. The reaction was immediate. Stephanie's moans doubled in volume, and she pulled his head even closer against her breast, mashing his face into her chest, where he could do nothing but suck on her nipple, occasionally biting softly on the protruding nub.

He increased the speed and strength of his rubbing, and her moans matched his rhythm. She was so worked up she was already close to coming a first time. He sucked even more ferociously, pulling his head out of her hands, stretching out her breast towards him, and sucked her nipple as hard as he could. Next to him, Michael was doing the same, and it was not missing its effect. Stephanie screamed out in pleasure as a small orgasm rippled through her, and then gently pushed them away from her breasts.

She let herself fall backwards onto the bed, spread-eagled, then repositioned herself so she was lying near edge.

"That was awesome. David, I think you deserve a reward. Why don't you come and sit right here next to me," she said, indicating the bedside table. "Babe, I'd quite like a bit of specialised attention down there," she added to Michael.

Michael knew what was expected of him, and started to pull down her panties. David noticed that the dark pubic hair that had framed her pussy the day before, had gone. Apparently she had liked the look of Ashley's completely bald pussy, and had decided to adopt the same style, like she had done during college.

"For the record, I quite liked your pubic hair," he said, as he positioned himself carefully on the bedside table, after removing some of the books that had still been there. "It makes me feel as if I'm making love to a woman, not a girl."

"Michael asked for it, I guess he liked the look on Ashley," Stephanie smirked, but she was quickly shut up by Michael, who had dived head first into her shaven pussy and had started eating her out. She needed a couple of moments before she regained composure, her movements still occasionally interrupted by a moment of stillness and a small moan whenever Michael hit a particularly sensitive spot. But then she got hold of David's erect penis, only inches away from her, and guided it towards her mouth.

The warm, by now familiar feeling of her mouth around his penis swept over him again. Her movements were a lot sloppier now, distracted as she was by the waves of pleasure Michael was sending through her body. However, she was now constantly moaning around his dick, and the vibrations of her voice gave the blowjob an extra dimension.

He had never before have a girl suck his dick and enjoy it this much, although in their defence, none of those girls had ever been on the receiving end of oral sex at the same time, either. He discounted those times he had tried the 69 position, as that was often uncomfortable due to the height differences with the girls he had slept with. This might be an ideal solution to that problem, he thought, as Stephanie hungrily moved her lips up and down his shaft.

David let one hand wander towards Stephanie's chest, circling her right breast lazily, honing in on the nipple. She gave a tiny start when he flicked it, but started moaning again, louder now, as he rolled the small nub between his fingers, occasionally pinching it.

Suddenly, she let go of his cock, rolling completely on her back again, her eyes closed and her head tilted back. David looked down her body, and saw that Michael had inserted two fingers in his girlfriend's pussy, and was finger-fucking her while he was eating her out. This was too much for her, and she reached a culmination point within a few moments.

"I want your dick inside me, now," she whispered to David, when she had recovered from her orgasm. "Michael, I need you here."

As David and Michael switched places, Stephanie turned over, sitting on hands and knees, presenting David with her lovely ass and pussy, inviting him to fuck her doggy-style. David positioned behind her and put his hard penis against the entrance of her pussy.

"Ready?" he asked. Stephanie gave a muffled hum of assent. She had wasted no time, immediately rewarding her boyfriend for the orgasm she just received by putting his cock in her mouth as soon as he had taken position in front of her.

David pushed forward and slid easily inside of her. She was soaking wet, but tight enough to provide enough friction for him to enjoy. This was the first time in over two years he had sex without using a condom, and the difference was immense. It was so much warmer, so much wetter, so much more overwhelming. For a moment, he forgot about the fact that Stephanie was having to divide her attentions between Michael and himself, and just concentrated on the wonderful experience he was having, sliding his dick in and out of this gorgeous woman.

"Give it to me hard, baby," he heard Stephanie gasp, taking Michael's dick out of her mouth for just a second, "you know what I want now."

Michael took hold of Stephanie's face and began thrusting his penis in and out of her mouth. David would never have been so domineering, but Michael and Stephanie were in a relationship, and much more in sync with what the other liked and disliked. Michael slowly pushed his dick in Stephanie's open mouth, and she took it, looking at her boyfriend with wide eyes as he pushed her head towards him until his was all the way inside her. She had obviously deep-throated before, because she didn't flinch, but pulled her head back slowly, readying herself for the next thrust.

David tried to mirror their movements, so that each time Michael's cock slid out of Stephanie's mouth, he thrust his own deeper inside her sopping wet pussy, so she always had one cock entering her body, and one leaving it. Stephanie was moaning almost continuously around Michael's cock, her next orgasm approaching rapidly, her moans stifled by Michael's thick cock.

Suddenly, David felt her pussy contract around his dick, and her back convulsed as she started to come. Her moaning was replaced by a continuous, animalistic, low scream, muffled by the cock jammed in her mouth. Michael didn't stop his movements, though, allowing Stephanie no respite from his relentless thrusting. David decided to follow his lead, hoping that the continued motion would keep her orgasm going for a longer amount of time.

The strategy seemed to work, because the convulsions of her vagina kept going, and she just kept screaming at the same level, coming for longer than David had ever known anyone to come. The wet massaging of Stephanie's contracting pussy was driving him closer to his own orgasm, and he inadvertently increased the rhythm of his thrusts, slamming his hips against Stephanie's ass with more vigour than ever.

It wasn't long before his own pleasure overcame him. With a low grunt, he slammed his cock deep inside her a final time, pressing hard as he sent spurt after spurt of hot semen down her pussy.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, as she felt him come deep inside her. Michael had taken his dick out of her mouth, and was jacking off furiously, until he, too, came, and sent three thick streams of silver white cum across her face. Her tongue darted out, licking off the sticky liquid from around her mouth.

"Mm, that's so hot," she crooned, as David pulled out of her, "I'm going to wash up for a while. Why don't you boys get us some drinks?"

Michael agreed, and handed David some tissues to clean himself, taking some to wipe off his own dick and fingers.

"That was intense," David said when Stephanie had left the room, "So she likes facials? I thought these things only happened in porn."

"She makes a very strict separation between making love and having sex," Michael continued, "When we make love, it's tender and nice, usually in the missionary position, and I always come inside her. But sometimes, she's just plain horny, and she's not afraid to ask for the more kinky stuff."

Michael grinned, and handed David a bathrobe to put on. "She's definitely horny now. The fact that you were taking her from behind while she was pleasuring me would make her so hot she wanted something dirty. Doggy style certainly tends to have that effect on her, it's not the first time she wanted me to fuck her face like that."

They had walked into the kitchen, and Michael handed David an ice cold bottle of water. David, suddenly noticing he was parched, drank deeply, cherishing the refreshment.

"So, do you think Stephanie enjoyed her threesome?" he asked.

"Pretty sure, yes. I've never seen her come so hard in my life. And we talked a bit this afternoon about the things she'd wanted to try, and we already did some of them, so I'm guessing she's pretty satisfied with how things are going so far."

"So far?" David enquired.

"You didn't think we were finished already, did you?" Stephanie chuckled, walking in wearing a white bathrobe, a towel wrapped around her head. "We're just getting ready for round two."

She accepted a bottle of water from Michael and sat down on a kitchen chair.

"So, what else did you have in mind?" David asked, "Just so I know what I'm up against."

Stephanie grinned. "I think I prefer to keep you guessing. It'll keep you more alert. But you have performed more than adequately so far. I'm curious to see if you can keep it up."

"It's been a busy weekend for me, I won't deny that," David said, grinning, "but I'm guessing it's just as busy for Michael, and he seems to cope pretty well."

"Hey, I wasn't sucked off by Lin this morning," he retorted, "I saved myself for tonight."

"Oh, the sacrifice," Stephanie said, mockingly, "So, Dave, was she any good?"

"I've never had a bad blowjob in my life," he said, truthfully, "They are pretty amazing, you know."

"No argument here," Michael said.

"Yeah, but I'm sure she needs some practice," Stephanie insisted.

"And she might get some soon," David said mysteriously.

"What, are you two dating now?" Stephanie exclaimed, "Why didn't you tell me? And won't that be a problem with her parents and her cousin?"

"Hold your horses," David said calmingly, "No, we're not dating. But Cousin Mei won't be a problem anymore, so she can start dating whomever she wants."

David told them all about the phone call from Lin earlier that day, which meant that Lin would be able to stay out for longer without being checked up on.

"Wow, this is Lin's lucky weekend," Stephanie said, "winning the poker game, losing her virginity, and to top it all off getting her freedom."