More First Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think you have any reasons to complain," Michael said, "I'm pretty sure you enjoyed the poker game plenty, and now you have two studs catering to your every need."

"Speaking about my every need," she replied, "David, I'm going to need you to do whatever it is you did to make Lin squeal like that last night."

With that, she opened her bathrobe, and let it slide to the floor, showing off her curvy, naked body, and walked back to the bedroom. David quickly chugged the rest of his water, and followed her quickly, discarding his robe on the way.

When he entered the bedroom, Stephanie was already lying on the bed, waiting for him. He wasted no time, positioning himself between her legs, and started kissing the insides of her thighs, working his way inwards towards her shaven pussy.

"Babe, boobs," Stephanie instructed, as Michael, entered a little ways behind them. He did as instructed, straddling her just above her waist -- so as not to disturb David's activities -- and started massaging her breasts. She started moaning at once, unable to keep quiet as David was licking her pussy and Michael was caressing her breasts.

As David couldn't see anything of what was going on above the belt, with Michael blocking the view, he concentrated on his own task, licking softly and slowly all around her clitoris.

He increased the speed of his licking, and as he did, so did the frequency of her groans of pleasure, which were becoming higher pitched the longer he continued. She was reaching her climax a lot faster than before, he noticed, probably because they had been going at it for over an hour, now, with only a little break in between. She was getting extremely wet again, after he had been eating her out for only a short time.

"Put your tongue inside me," Stephanie managed to stammer in between her moaning.

He inserted his tongue inside her, as deep as he could, tasting her tangy juices. She started screaming out immediately, and he wiggled his tongue about a bit, before retracting it and then inserting it once more.

"Oh, yeah, David, just like that!" she exclaimed.

He remembered from the one night they had spent together, a few years ago, that she had particularly liked the feeling of a tongue inside her pussy. She had come twice in the space of three minutes when he had done it then, and it appeared that now wouldn't be much different: her screams were becoming louder still, and he increased the pace of his tongue-fucking.

"Aaah! Aaah! AAAHH!"

Suddenly, she screamed loudly and clamped his head around his head, squeezing tightly. He pushed his tongue in as deep as he could, and held it still, as Stephanie's orgasm rippled through her, her hands gripping the sheets in pleasure.

When she recovered, David started to move his tongue in and out of her again, but she interrupted him.

"Babe, I want to feel you inside of me."

David pulled away and Michael started to reposition himself on top of her, but instead, she pushed him over sideways, so he was lying on his back next to her.

"Maybe it's time for me to do some of the work for a change," she said, and straddled him, sliding his hard dick in her pussy, not without some difficulty.

"Oh yeah, that's it," she sighed, as she slowly started riding him, her breasts bouncing gently up and down as she glided along his long pole.

"David, where are you?" she asked after a short while. David, who didn't want to intrude on what Stephanie and Michael were doing -- they were a couple after all, and might want some time for just the two of them -- had been hanging back since Stephanie had commandeered Michael's dick for her use.

"Right here", he said, moving towards them.

"You don't look to happy," she said, nodding towards his semi-erect penis. Normally, he would be at full mast after eating out a girl, and the sight of Stephanie riding Michael's long cock would be sufficient make him hard on any normal day. However, due to the large amount of orgasms he had received during the last twenty-four hours, he did indeed feel like he needed a bit of help to get an erection.

"Come here, I'll take care of you, and she motioned him to stand in front of her, his legs to either sides of Michael's head.

"Hey, quit blocking the view," Michael said.

"Don't be greedy, babe," Stephanie retorted, "This is a time for sharing."

She grabbed hold of David's half-hard cock and, placing her other hand on his side for support, started to slowly jack him off, will still sedately riding Michael. David reached down towards her breasts and started stroking them softly.

"You really have very nice breasts," he said, still amazed by what was happening.

"Thanks, Dave, I'm glad you think so."

He continued to fondle her breasts, and she leaned over, licking his cock from his balls all the way to the tip.

"You have a very nice cock, too. I don't think I ever came as hard as I did when you were fucking me just now."

She popped the head in her mouth and started massaging it with her tongue. David was now as hard as he had been when he had been fucking her, he could feel his heartbeat throb in his dick.

"Thanks," he stammered, sighing in pleasure as she sucked his dick for the third time that night.

Stephanie no longer replied, but concentrated on sliding his cock in and out of her mouth with the same rhythm she was riding Michael. She had both hands clamped tightly around his side, now, and was pushing her head as far down on his dick as it would go, only to teasingly pull it back again as she slid down Michael's cock.

Too soon, though, she stopped, pushing down on Michael one last time and giving David's penis a small kiss as she took it out of her mouth.

"Michael, I think it's time for the special thing. Would you get the lube?" she said, letting Michael's wet dick slide out of her, and standing up, using David as support.

"What's the 'special thing'? David asked

"Why don't you take Michael's place?" she said mysteriously, and David dutifully went to lie down where Michael had lain, deciding his curiosity could take a back seat, if Stephanie wanted somewhere to sit. Stephanie descended once more, impaling herself on his penis, and sighing in pleasure.

"Ooh yeah, you feel so good, David," she said.

David reached up to grab her enticing breasts once more, kneading them with his palms, stroking her hard nipples with his fingers as she moaned softly.

"Got it", Michael said, after a short rummage through the drawers of his bedside table.

Stephanie leaned over, almost laying on top of David as she was fucking him, now more gyrating her hips than moving up and down his penis. Michael had positioned himself behind her, and was applying lubricant to her ass, greasing up the outside as well by slowly inserting first one, and then two fingers.

"Ready?" he asked her.

"More then I'll ever be," she answered. "Top this, Ashley!"

Michael laughed, and slowly, inch by inch, inserted his hard penis in his girlfriend's ass. David could feel the length of his friend slide in her, only a narrow wall of flesh between the two of them. Stephanie had her eyes closed and winced a little bit with each inch Michael pushed deeper, and David held her pressed closed against his chest for comfort, stroking her hair, relishing the feel of her soft breasts and hard nipples against his skin.

"Ok, I'm in," Michael said, as he bottomed out, "How does it feel?"

"I can't describe it," Stephanie answered hoarsely, "I feel full, so completely full. It hurts a little, but it's passing already."

"Do you want us to start moving?" Michael asked.

"Wait just a bit longer, I need to adjust some more."

Michael and David held still, but Stephanie made use of the moment to lower her lips softly on David's. He was slightly surprised, as they hadn't kissed since the very beginning of the night. He returned the kiss, opening his mouth and pressing his tongue through her lips. She responded hungrily, their tongues swirling around each other, as Stephanie began to move her hips, sliding up and down his dick while they kissed.

She groaned in his mouth, sloppily breaking off the kiss, and Michael took this as his cue. He started matching her rhythm, slowly moving his cock in and out of her ass. She gasped, and wrapped her arms around David's neck, grabbing a tight hold of him, while two cocks moved gently in and out of her.

"Oh god! YES!" she moaned, as they started moving in alternation, Michael's entering cock pushing her up along David's hard shaft, and his retreating motion pulling her pussy back on to it, until David's cock disappeared completely into her wetness.

"Yes!" she kept yelling, "yes, God, yes, YES!"

Michael upped his tempo, moving faster, using his thrusts to lift her hips sufficiently to make her pussy move along David's shaft with the same speed. Stephanie's screams were now losing their coherency. David could no longer make out the words she was yelling in pleasure; instead, a series of animalistic moans and grunts were coming out of her half open mouth.

Stephanie had propped herself up on her arms again, her breasts dangling down, her nipples occasionally brushing along David's chest. She was looking straight at him, wide eyed, tears of pleasure starting to fill her eyes, as the two cocks fucked her relentlessly.

"Can you reach her clit?" Michael asked, sweating by the effort of stuffing his cock in Stephanie's ass. David reached down, and found Stephanie's clitoris, just above the place where her wet pussy was sliding around his hard pole. He started rubbing it straight away, thinking there was no point in slowly warming her up now she had two dicks inside her already.

Her reaction was immediate, as her final scream petered away in a surprise gargle. It seemed as if she was too overcome by the feeling of hard cocks inside of her, in combination with having her clit rubbed, for her to even moan. She was still staring at David, but her eyes were unseeing, out of focus. She had lost all control, they were fucking her straight into oblivion.

Michael increased the speed of his thrusts even more, clearly working up to his own orgasm, pounding his girlfriend's ass with all the force he could muster. Stephanie, meanwhile, was still in the same stupor of pleasure, nearly passed out, completely overcome by the triple stimulation. David supported her, placing his free hand on her shoulder, to keep her from falling down.

Suddenly, with a final thrust which nearly dislodged her pussy from David's dick, Michael came, letting out a guttural grunt as he emptied himself in Stephanie's ass. Stephanie didn't seem able to react, but David slowed down his rubbing, holding his hand firmly on her clitoris as Michael slowly pulled out of her, collapsing on the bed next to David.


David slowly lifted Stephanie off of him, and rolled her on her side in between Michael and himself, facing towards her boyfriend, who immediately hugged her. David scooted close too, spooning her, his still erect penis lodged snugly between her ass cheeks.

After a while, she regained her self-control, and started to kiss Michael passionately.

"That was amazing. I really never felt anything like that before," she said, when she had disentangled herself from the embrace, and rolled on her back between the two guys, her soft breasts glistening with sweat. Michael started circling her nipple lazily with his finger. "Honestly, I completely forgot where I was or what was happening, it was just out of this world."

It was only then that she noticed David's hard dick pressed against her thigh.

"How the hell are you still hard?" she asked, grabbing hold of it.

"I didn't come during part two," he answered, "This is your show, remember?" Despite his assertions, rationally telling himself that he was doing it all for his friends, he was getting a bit frustrated, after getting part of a blowjob, and then fucking her together with Michael, but not getting to come. Luckily, Stephanie guessed his feelings.

"No, no, no," she said, "we can't leave you unsatisfied!" She rolled over, presenting him with her back, inviting him to spoon her again. "Do your thing," she said, raising her leg for him to enter her from behind.

David scooted closer to her, touching her entire body with his, and positioned his erect penis against her pussy entrance. He tried to push it in, feeling the warm wetness around his tip, but it wouldn't go in past the first inch.

"It won't go in," he said, a little frustrated.

"Damn, looks like I'm done for the night," she said, "It happens. Sometimes my body says, 'you've had enough sex today,' and just closes up, no matter what we try. Looks like I'm going to have to give you relief in a different way.

Stephanie slithered down the bed until her head was level with his cock, and immediately David felt an enormous feeling of relaxation wash over him, all frustration leaving his body at once. She was using her tongue to massage his dickhead, swirling it slowly all around the top. She was doing it as sensually as she could, as if to thank him for his participation.

She pushed him on his back again, raising his dick for easier access, and then started sliding her lips all over his head, and then back up again, sucking hard to increase the stimulation. Each time she lowered her lips, she went a bit further, sucking intensely as she moved upwards, until she reached his balls, deep throating him like she had done with Michael, but now completely of her own accord.

For him, deep throating wasn't a regular experience, the night before by Ashley being the first time that a woman had successfully managed to take all of him inside her. He didn't mind, normally, because he realised that even an average penis like his was a lot to take in completely, but Ashley yesterday, and Stephanie now, managed it quite easily. No doubt a lot of practice was required.

Stephanie kept going for a long time, slowly guiding his cock inside her throat until she reached the base, and then moving him out of her again. He realized that she wanted him to enjoy it as much as she had enjoyed the double penetration before, not wanting to let him come until he was completely incapable of rational thought.

It was working, too. The tension in his body was starting to rise, all his senses focused on the amazing sensations he was feeling, everything else forgotten as she lowered her mouth around his shaft, again and again.

Every now and again, she took him out of her mouth completely, letting the cool air caress him all over, and moved on to his balls, taking them in her mouth one at a time and sucking on them, running her tongue over her shaft and all around his head, before lowering her mouth over his manhood once more. Somehow, the intense feeling of her mouth around his cock was even better after these short cooling off periods.

David was getting close now, and he had never experienced something like this before. He could feel a tingling sensation, starting from his genitals, spreading out towards his legs, over his stomach to his chest, in his fingertips, as his orgasm approached rapidly. He started shaking, tensing all his muscles and quivering with an effort he was unable to control.

A guttural, animalistic grunt escaped his throat as he came hard, even before ejaculating, and he knew he wouldn't able to stop the sounds coming out of his mouth, even if he wanted to. Another grunt followed, and another, and only then could he feel his cock throbbing as the foreshadowing of his impending ejaculation.

He hadn't even known that it was possible to orgasm before ejaculation, as the two had always occurred simultaneously for him. But he was coming harder than ever, with no signs of it coming to a close or to a peak, just a steady plateau-like state of sensory overload that seemed to go on forever.

Stephanie pushed down a final time, taking him in completely, and started massaging his balls with his hands as the grunting continued, incessantly, until David finally ejaculated, unable to do anything but send spurt after spurt of his seed straight into the back of her throat.

His grunting didn't abate, though, even after his ejaculation had passed and Stephanie had swallowed it all, slowly removing his penis from her mouth. David just lay there, arms by his side, still shaking, and emitting grunt after grunt, coming hard. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, he finally relaxed, panting open-mouthed and feeling as if he was glued to the bed, completely paralysed.

"Bet you liked that," Michael said. "She's pretty good, right?"

David couldn't answer, not yet. He tried to voice a breathless "uh-huh", but he wasn't sure whether it had actually worked.

"The trick is loving what you're doing," Stephanie said, wiping the extraneous saliva away from her mouth. "That, and lots and lots of practice."

"I don't mind helping her out," Michael said, grinning.

"That was the best blowjob I ever had," David said, once he had recovered enough to speak again, "You know, Steph, I thought you had lost your wild side since you started dating Michael, but apparently it just remained behind closed doors."

"Ah well," she said, snuggling up against her boyfriend and closing her eyes, "this beast you'll never tame, or something like it."

Michael received Stephanie's hug, and motioned David to join in. David peeled himself away from the sheets, and covered Stephanie's back, spooning her once more, this time completely spent and peaceful instead of horny and slightly frustrated. Michael turned off the light and the three of them, exhausted, drifted off to sleep.