More Fun with Donna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna pulled the finger in my but towards my balls and that did it. I felt my nuts tighten and I started cumming in her throat. Donna held my hips with her free hand as I bucked and shook. I could feel her mouth and throat move as my cum shot into it. I had my fingers buried into her head and I was actually getting dizzy as I struggled to look down and watch this woman please me. My cock pulsed and began to slow. I felt my legs weaken and Donna suck hard one last time and pulled her mouth off me. I was getting soft fast as it left her mouth. She looked up at me and started to stand holding my hips against the wall steadying me.

"You okay?" she asked.

I groaned, "Yes, but you knocked the hell out of me."

"Sit on the edge," she gently said, and helped me settle my butt down.

I twitched a bit still. I had never had a blowjob like that before. I looked at Donna kneeling at eye level to me.

"I hope I made you happy!" she said very quietly with a very happy look.

I could see a bit of my cum on the corner of her mouth. It actually looked beautiful and seemed an expression of caring, not lust.

"Yes you did. Very happy!" I answered and then hugged her.

Donna she shut the shower off and I managed to get enough energy up to stand and we dried each other off. I tickled her and she me. We giggled like kids and went into the bedroom. It was only a bit after noon by now and we were beat and had the time. Donna said she needed a nap. I smiled and we crawled into her bed. The cool sheets and her body felt beautiful against my skin. Donna kissed me and rolled over a bit. She bent her body and we spooned, her form inside mine with her small soft butt against my crotch. I had one hand under her and she intertwined her fingers to mine. The other I laid over her hips and fondled her huge breast. I kissed her neck and we dozed. Before I shut my eyes, I looked at the wall and observed the fully nude portrait of Donna from her Gallery Magazine publication. I thought to myself, "So this is what Scott sees and feels when he is at home!"

Thanks neighbor! Ken

12