More of Peggy Sanford's Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my fuckin god, fuck me, give me your fuckin cock, all your fuckin cock, shove it in me," I cried out.

Sam pulled out until just the head was in me.

"You want hard Peggy, you want me to fuck you hard and rough," Sam growled.

"Yes, oh god, yes, fuck me," I groaned.

In one long hard almost brutal shove, Sam drove the full length of his long hard cock inside me. I cried out in delight and wrapped my legs around him. I locked my ankles together and pulled him in, driving his pubic bone against my clit. We fucked each other, both of us driving our bodies against each other, each trying to achieve and provide the other the most possible pleasure. Sam's earlier orgasm must have dulled his sensitivities. He fucked me through a couple of intense body quivering orgasms before he rolled us over so I was top. I rode him to another blistering climax before I rolled off him to catch my breath.

As I caught my breath Sam made me lie flat on my stomach. He pushed my legs together, almost closed and straddled my ass with his legs on the outside. He had me push my buttocks up in the air, like a small hump. I love getting fucked like this. With his long cock Sam able to fill my pussy and it's great for putting pressure on the G Spot. Another advantage is it leaves my hands free to rub my clit, which I did. Between his cock rubbing my G spot and my hand on my clit I was building to another powerful orgasm and so was Sam. His thrust came harder and faster until he finally buried himself deep in my pussy and groaned that he was cumming. I felt several strong spurts of warm cum flood my pussy. It was the push that sent me over the edge as I came again. Panting and spent Sam collapsed on top of me as the last of his cum leaked into my pussy. After a few minutes, after he caught his breath he rolled off of me onto his back. When I looked over at him I was amazed to see his cock was standing up, still hard as a rock. I reached over rubbed my hand up its length. It came away coated with our combined cum. I brought my hand to my mouth and licked it clean.

"Mmmm, we taste good together," I moaned.

Sam surprised me by leaning in and kissing me on the lips.

"Yes, we do. You have one fine pussy, Peggy but I really love this ass," Sam moaned as he reached out and cupped his hand on my ass.

I sighed in enjoyment as Sam started kneading the firm flesh of my buttocks. My sighs turned into purrs of pleasure when he moved his hand from my butt to my pussy. He slipped a couple of fingers inside me, coating them with our juices. My purrs became moan of delight when he moved his hand between the cheeks of my ass and rubbed his cum covered fingers on my asshole. Slowly he worked his middle finger inside me, up to the first knuckle and stopped. It was tight and resisted at first, but I willed myself to relax and slowly my anus opened up. With gentle pressure he soon buried the length of his finger in my ass. He began sliding his finger in and out, lubing and stretching my anal passageway. He worked a second finger in, stretching me even more.

"God your ass is tight. I can't wait to get my big black cock in there. You want that Peggy, don't you? You want my big black cock in your white ass, don't you," Sam growled in my ear.

"Yes oh god yes" I moaned.

"Get up on your knees and pull your butt open, Peggy," Sam ordered.

I pushed myself up on my hands and knees and moved so that my knees were on the edge of the bed. I laid my head and upper body on the bed pushing my ass up in the air. I reached behind me and pulled my ass cheeks apart, totally exposing my asshole to any of Sam's desires. Meanwhile he had grabbed a tube of sex lube from his nightstand. He squirted some on his fingers and continued preparing my asshole for his big cock. He also slathered some on his dick.

"Tell me what you want white girl," Sam asked as he rubbed the head of his dick up and down the valley between my buttocks.

"I want you to fuck me," I groaned.

"You can do better, tell me what you want, what all good white girls want," Sam commanded as he put the head directly on my anus.

"I want you to fuck my ass with your big black cock. I want all your big black cock," I groaned, almost pleading with him.

"Don't worry Mrs. Sanford, you'll get my big black cock. You'll get all the black cock you can handle," Sam replied.

I was startled for a second that Sam used my last name. I don't remember using it at the frat party. I also had a fleeting thought about him just happening to run into me in the parking lot but my mind was quickly distracted when he pushed the head of his big cock against my anus. He cock head was fatter than his fingers and he met some resistance at first. He pushed again and the head popped inside, past the first ring of muscles. I gasped as I felt a sharp pain. Sam stopped and allowed me to get used to his size. He slowly pushed forward and a couple more inches of cock slid into my asshole. I groaned. He stopped again as my asshole stretched to fit his cock. The pain subsided and was replaced with a dull ache. Slowly he pushed and more of his cock filled my ass. I relaxed my ass muscles as much as I could. He was able to slid more and more of his cock in my ass, until I felt his pubic hair on my buttocks. Sam stopped again and he was fully buried in my asshole. He held me tight against his groin, with his cock buried deep in my asshole. The pain was replaced with an amazing feeling of pleasure.

"My cock's all the way in your ass, Mrs. Sanford, all the way in. Can you feel it? It's what you wanted. You begged for it, didn't you?" Sam's growled.

Again with my last name but I didn't have time to think about that. Sam pulled his cock half way out of my ass and slowly worked it back in. Back and forth his cock slid in and out of my asshole. He started slow, working his cock back and forth, going faster with each stroke, driving his cock harder into my ass. With his strong hands around my hips he controlled my movements but I tried, shaking and rolling my ass as much as I could. The bed shook as Sam mercilessly hammered his cock into my asshole.

Like that night in the pit, I was in another world, just enjoying Sam's masterful fucking of my ass. I barely heard the voices in the other room. I should have been embarrassed or worried, a normal woman would have been, but it's happened so many times before, a lover spring new people on me in the middle of great fuck. Besides I've always enjoyed groups. A young man's voice called out to Sam that they were there. Sam yelled for them back to come back to the bedroom.

With my head buried on the mattress at the foot of the bed I could only see the legs of other people as they entered. I wasn't surprised, actually I was delighted to see a cute pair of white female's bare feet and thin, shapely legs followed by a pair of muscular, tone black male's legs. Ah, a foursome with another black cock loving white slut would put a nice finishing touch on the day. But when I lifted my head and looked at the two new partners I was shocked out of my mind. It was my daughter, Lynn and her friend Jason. They were both completely naked and she was holding onto his cock, leading him into the room.

I pushed myself up and tried to pull away but Sam was too strong. He held onto my hips and kept us attached. I tried to say something but Lynn leaned in, took my head in her hands and kissed me, deeply and passionately on the lips.

"It's ok, mom. I want this and I know you do too," Lynn said when she broke the kiss. She looked over at Sam and asked. "Are you in her ass? Is it as good as you remember?"

"It's better, it's fucking better," Sam replied as he started fucking me again.

Sam pushed my head and shoulders back on the bed forcing up ass back up in the air. At the same time Lynn dropped to her knees at the foot of the bed, only about two feet away from my face. She pulled Jason close, stroked her hand up and down his cock a few times and took the head in her mouth. I watched mesmerized as she deep throated the full length of Jason's impressive cock. It was nowhere as large as Sam, but it still was an impressive feat none the less.

Unfortunately I didn't have much time to be impressed by Lynn's actions. Sam had been driving his big fat cock into my butt faster and faster on each stroke. He had also reached between my legs and held his big hand over my pussy. He pushed his palm against my clit and rubbed it while he curled his fingers around and up into my pussy. I began flexing the muscles in my ass, milking his long fat pole. It was the impetus we needed that sent both of us over the edge. I felt a massive stream of warm cum flow into my asshole just as a toe curling, body shaking wave of orgasmic pleasure surged through my body. I collapsed on the bed with Sam lying on top of me panting and gasping for breath.

As I slowly recovered I watched Lynn and Jason. I was amazed at how good of a fellatrix she was. I watched as she kissed, licked, sucked, bit, nibbled on, slurped, swallowed, stroked, fondled and caressed Jason's cock and big balls. She rubbed the head of his dick all over her face and tits. She used one of my favorite tricks. She sucked and licked the head of head of his dick before she started flicking her tongue down the sides of his shaft. When she got to the base she hungrily sucked each testicle into her mouth one at time before forcing both of them inside her mouth at the same time. Then she rapidly jerked her hand up and down the long pole while she ravenously sucked on both balls at the same time. Jason panted, trembled and groaned before he cried out that he was cumming.

Lynn led go of Jason's cock and balls, sat back on her heels and opened her mouth. He grabbed his cock and stroked his hand up and down its length. The first rope of cum shot across the space between them and landed on her cheek. Some ran off her face and landed on her chest. Jason adjusted his aim and fired the next several spurts directly into her mouth. The next rope of cum dribbled out of the end of Jason's dick and began to fall to the floor. Lynn sat up with her mouth wide open and caught the rope on the tip of tongue. She showed the pool of cum that had gathered in her mouth to the three of us, me, Sam and Jason before she swallowed it down. She took hold of Jason's dick and gently licked the head until he couldn't take it anymore and he pushed her away. She sank back on her heels at looked over at me and Sam.

Watching my beautiful daughter suck a big black dick while I was getting fucked in the ass by another big black dick was probably the most erotic and kinky thing I had ever done. I knew our relationship had just been taken to a new level.

"Oh god mom, that was so fucking hot, wasn't it," Lynn asked.

"Yeah that was hot but I have an even wilder idea," I said before I turned my head to Sam and asked. "Sam, can you let me up?"

Sam rolled off my body and I felt a pang of regret as his big cock slid out of my asshole. I felt a river of cum run out of ass and down my thighs. I rolled off the bed and knelt in front of Lynn. She had a large glob of Jason's man seed on her cheek that hadn't dried yet, she looked so naughty and beautiful. I reached out and gathered it up off her cheek with a finger. I held the cum covered digit out in front of her for a second before I popped it into my mouth. She pouted for a second until I opened my mouth and showed her the tasty morsel of cum. We both moved to an up-rite kneeling position and embraced. Our naked bodies pressed against each other as we kissed, deeply and passionately. Her tongue snaked into my mouth as we shared the last of Jason's seed. We were both so engrossed in our kiss that neither one of us heard the knocking at the door. It wasn't until we broke the kiss, that I heard Jason say he'd get the door. We both looked over at Sam who still lying on the bed.

"What's this Sam? What you got planned" Lynn asked.

"I guess it's time to come clean," Sam said with a laugh. "Remember when I saw that picture of your mom and I told you I hooked up with her. You didn't believe me until I showed you the selfie of us fucking,"

"Yeah, that's why I tried to get her here," Lynn said to Sam before she turned to me.

"Sorry mom, but you looked like you were enjoying yourself. When dad left you alone again I figured maybe you'd like hooking up with Sam again. If you didn't, well then you could just drive away but once you did, I watched you out the window, me and Jason, we just decided to come by."

"That's ok baby, yeah I did have a good time with Sam," I said.

"Well Lynn, I didn't actually pick up you mom. Remember the story going round about the MILF who got gang-banged at the Omega Frat house last parents weekend," Sam started to say.

"The one who fucked six frat boys at the same time," Lynn interrupted him and then looked at me and asked. "That was you?"

"Yeah, well that was your mom. Well I guess she remembered me cause I was the only black guy at the party," Sam continued.

"It was more than that Sam, you were that good," I interrupted.

"So were you Peggy," Sam replied.

"That's nice you were both good but what's with this?" Lynn interrupted as she pointed to the other room.

We could now hear voices in the other room, lots of voices.

"Well that night after we fucked, I told your mom that the next time she came here I was going to introduce her to some other brothers and get her all the black cock she could handle," Sam replied as he got off the bed.

Sam held out his hands and pulled me and Lynn up of the floor. He led us out the living room. Jason was there with six other tall, very tall and fit, handsome black men. They looked like young, student aged athletes. Sam walked over to them, did the fist-bump thing and pointed to me.

"Hey bros, this is Peggy. Is she everything I said she was?" Sam asked.

Fuck yeah and mother fuck yeah, once again Sam you out did yourself, yeah she's one fine looking white MILF, and if she fucks and sucks half as good as she looks we'll have a great time, were some of the replies. Lynn grabbed my arm and pulled me close to her. There was a look of concern on her face.

"Mom, I'm sorry I didn't know anything about this," She whispered into my ear.

"Don't worry baby, it's not first time I've been naked and surrounded by a group of handsome black man," I whispered back.

"Hello guys," I said as I stepped over to them.

Sam took my hand and moved me in front of the six handsome young men. He introduced me to them but I can't remember all their names. He told me they were the starting five, plus the sixth man of the university's basketball team. He had promised them something special for winning the division championship... me. As the Sam was talking this his free hand was busy caressing my butt.

"Well guys, she naked and looks ready, so what do you say," Sam said.

The young guys began stripping off their clothes. Once a couple of them were naked they moved me to the middle of the room and pushed me down on my knees. When the rest of them were naked they gathered around me. I looked up and saw six beautiful black cocks of varying shades of color, length, girth, and hardness. Someone grabbed the back of my hair and pushed my face toward the guy directly in front of me. I did the only thing I could think of and took him in my mouth. Others grabbed my hands and placed cocks in them. I began stroking those cocks while I sucked the other big dick. The rest of the guys began fondling my body. They squeezed and kneaded the cheeks of my ass, caressed my breasts and pinched and pulled on my nipples.

As I worked my way around the circle of cocks I glanced over at Lynn. She was sitting on the couch with Jason and Sam. The look of concern on her face had changed. I instantly recognized it as the look of pure wanton lust. I'm an exhibitionist so I've seen it many times on the faces of voyeurs watching me in the past. It's always a turn-on but with my daughter as the voyeur it was a double turn-on.

Once everyone's dick was hard they wanted to fuck. One of the young studs, Kevin, lay down on the floor and pulled me on top of him. I reached between my legs and guided his dick into my pussy. As I was riding him, one of the other studs, Sean, knelt down next to me holding his dick. I knew he wanted me to suck him off. I had to lean my head down to get his dick in my mouth. That caused my ass to stick up in the air. Sam must have seen that.

"Hey bros why don't you DP her, she loves it," Sam called out from the couch.

Sam was right; I really do love getting DPed. The feeling of having both my holes stretched, of two cocks rubbing together inside me with just the thin wall separating my pussy and asshole, the feeling of being totally opened up, and totally dominated drives me wild. I pulled my mouth off of Sean's cock and glanced over at Sam. He was rubbing a hand on one of Lynn's breasts, pinching and pulling the nipple while Jason had a hand buried between her legs. Lynn was busy too, holding their cocks and stroking her hands up and down their lengths.

My attention was diverted back to the matter at hand when Sean forced me back into sucking his dick. A friendly argument broke out about who would get to fuck my ass first. Sam ended it, Nate the high scorer in the championship game would go first. Kevin stopped driving his cock up into me and wrapped his big hands around my buttocks. He pulled my body hard against his and my ass cheeks apart. Nate crouched behind me and rubbed the head of his dick in the valley between my buttocks. I groaned in pleasure. I was going to get double fucked and I loved it. Nate slowly eased himself inside. Luckily his dick wasn't as big as Sam's and he easily slipped inside me. Once he's was fully buried in my ass we began working together. Kevin and Nate alternated sliding their hard cocks in and out of my holes while I flexed my hips back and forth and up and down, trying to achieve maximum pleasure for all of us. Sean held my head still and fucked it like it was a pussy.

I wasn't surprised when my young studs didn't last too long but I consoled myself with the knowledge that they were young and would recover quickly, besides I also had three more of them waiting for their chance to fuck me. Sean came first, firing a massive load of cum down my throat. Kevin and Nate came at the same time. Both of them slammed their hard muscular bodies into mine at the same time, driving my clit against Kevin's pubic bone. The added pleasure of their loads of warm cum flooding into my holes set me off and I exploded in a body shaking orgasm of my own.

The three guys waiting to fuck me were raring to go. As soon as Nate slipped his cock from my ass and moved away, two of them grabbed my arms and lifted me off of Kevin. They carried me over to the third guy who was already lying on the floor slowly stroking his dick as he held it straight up in the air. They placed me over him and as they lowered me onto to him his cock slid up into my pussy. The other two moved quick, filling my mouth and asshole with their hard meat.

Due to the position I was in, getting fucked in the pussy ass and mouth at the same time, I heard more than saw Sam tell the first three to come over by Lynn and let her keep their dicks hard. I was able to quickly glance over at them and saw Kevin, Nate and Sean surrounding Lynn as she sucked and stroke their cocks.

Like the first group, the second group of guys was eager to experience their first orgasm of the evening. They pounded my holes hard and fast and they quickly came, filling my pussy ass and mouth with more loads of cum. I wasn't given a chance to rest as they were quickly replaced by the first group. After their earlier orgasm the first group took their time, it was almost a leisurely fuck; almost, they were still young strong studs. They also switch around so each one of them had a chance to fuck my pussy, asshole or mouth. Once they came and separated from my orifices the second group moved back in. Like the first group, this time they took their time and each one of them got to experience all three of my orifices as they rotated positions. While I was fucking the second group, I overheard the first group and Sam talking.