More of Peggy Sanford's Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is she really the MILF who was at that frat party last year?" Nate asked.

"Yep, that's her bro," Sam replied.

"Did she really fuck six dudes at the same time," Kevin asked.

"Yep, she did, six frat boys. Hey, wanna see her do it again...but with six brothers?" Sam asked with a laugh.

Yeahs and fuck yeahs were the consensus answers. I was really surprised and a little turned on, actually a lot turned-on, when Lynn added a "fuck yeah, I wanna see her do that" of her own. I mouthed a silent "fuck yeah" of own. After that night at the frat I had only been able to recreate that wondrous event once. It was becoming a favorite fantasy of mine. The guys fucking me increased the pace and intensity of their thrusts and soon they started cumming, filling my pussy ass and mouth with another load of their warm cum.

Once the second group had cum, Sam started directing everyone on what to do. He told Nate to lie on the floor. Then he and Jason guided me over to Nate. I stood over him, with my back to his face and facing his feet. They held my arms as I started squatting down. Nate grabbed my buttocks and pushed my cheeks apart. His dick missed my asshole and rubbed up against my pussy a couple of times as I tried to sit down. I was stunned but also excited when Lynn came over knelt down between Nate's legs. She held his cock up-rite and guided it up into my ass. I've had people help me get into unusual sex positions before but having my beautiful daughter help was a thrill all its own.

Sam directed one of the other guys, Mike, to fuck my pussy. Nate and I opened our legs wide so Mike could kneel between them. He rubbed his dick up and down between the lips of my pussy before he slid himself inside me. He also hooked his arms under my knees and held up my legs up as he began fucking. Nate had pulled my body back against his so that Kevin could straddle both of us and slide his dick between my tits. Before Kevin straddled us, Lynn came over with a tube of the lube. She squirted some on her hand and lubed Kevin's cock. Then she lubed the valley between my tits. Kevin straddled us, pushed my tits together and slipped his dick between the mounds. Each time he flexed his hips forward the tip of his cock struck my chin. Unfortunately for him I didn't get to suck his cock. Sean quickly moved behind me and straddled my head. He tilted it back and fed me his cock while the last two guys grabbed my hands and wrapped them around their dicks.

"Oh my god, she did it. She really did it, she's fucking six guys at once," I heard Lynn exclaim.

"Holy shit bro, I always thought that was a bullshit frat story," Jason added.

"Fuck bro, I told you I saw it. She's a real wild fuckin slut. I bet she got more than four feet of dick to play with," I heard Sam in reply.

Knowing that Lynn, Jason and Sam were watching me fuck, suck and stroke the six young studs was having an effect on me. I felt more turned-on than ever as my body shuddered and shook through a string of intense multiple orgasms. I think partaking in a wild deviant sexual act had an effect on the guys too. Mike came first, filling my pussy with another load of cum. When he pulled out it ran out of my pussy and down all over Nate's balls. Sean came next firing several spurts of his warm seed down my throat. It was a struggle but I managed to swallow all his cum. When Sean stepped away I tilted head back up. I began licking the head every time Kevin slid his cock forward. I think that sent him over the edge. After a dozen or so thrusts he cried out he was cumming. He held his dick between my tits as the first few spurts shot out. I had opened my mouth so most of it landed in and around my mouth. Unfortunately for Nate some flew over my shoulder and landed on his. The rest of the guys started laughing and joking about "friendly fire." I don't understand some men, they'll partake in a gang-bang but they freak out if some errant cum lands on their bodies. Me, I love the feeling of warm cum splashing all over my body.

The "friendly fire" incident seemed to inspire Nate to cum and get out of the line of fire. He held my hips and began forcefully flexing his hips up into my ass. It had his desired effect and he soon flooded my asshole with his warm cum. He quickly rolled me onto my side, pulled his cock from my ass and stood up. I got up on my knees and grabbed the dicks of the two guys who were left. As I stroked my hands up and down their cocks I looked across the room. Nate walked up to Lynn who was kneeling in front of Kevin. She was squeezing Kevin's dick tightly and sucking the last of his cum from the opening in the head. When Nate stood by her she pushed Kevin away and began licking all the spilled jizz off of Nate's cock and balls.

I didn't have much time to watch Lynn. The last two guys began moaning and I knew they wouldn't last long. I began switching back and forth sucking one of their dicks while I stroked the others. The guy on the right cried out that he was going to cum. He pulled his dick away and began furiously stroking his hand up and down its length. I turned my face toward him and opened my mouth wide. At the same time I reached out and fondled his balls urging him to cum. I don't know where he had stored all this cum but a massive rope shot out of the head of his dick and landed in my hair, on my forehead and down the side of my face. His second spurt, almost as big as the first, hit my upper lip and drained into my mouth. Before his third spurt, the guy on the left cried out that he was cumming too. As I was turning my head toward him both of them came, each one shooting a load of warm cum all over my head, face, neck and chest. I knelt back on my heels as both guys continued to pump ropes of cum all over my body.

As the last two guys finishing cumming Lynn moved herself between them. She took hold of their dicks and began licking and sucking the last of their jizz from their cocks. Then she turned to me and began licking the spilt semen off my body. The guys gathered around and began offering lewd and lascivious encouragement. They went totally wild when she embraced me and we shared a hot cum and tongue filled kiss. Lynn and I continued kissing, sharing any errant cum and caressing each other's bodies while the guys watched and continued lewdly commentating.

When Lynn and I finally broke our embrace, I noticed that the young studs from the basketball team had gathered their clothes and were getting dressed. They thanked Sam for wild fucking night and me and Lynn for a wild night of fucking. After they left I figured Lynn's and my night was also over but Sam and Jason had other plans. They dragged us back into the bedroom and sat us side by side on the bed. Sam stood in front of me and Jason in front of Lynn. They had us suck their cocks until they were hard and then they pushed us down on our backs. They climb up on the bed and began fucking us, switching positions and switching partners back and forth. I know I lost count of the number of orgasms I experienced and I sure Lynn also lost count by the time Sam and Jason each shot a load of cum into each of our pussies. The four of us fell back on the bed, catching our breath and slowly recovering. After a few minutes the guys graciously went into the kitchen for some beers.

I thought sharing lovers and getting fucked side by side on the same bed as my daughter was the naughtiest, most erotic thing I had ever done but what happened next took it to a whole new level. I was lying on my back, playing with Sam and Jason's warm cum as it slowly leaked from my pussy when Lynn climbed on top of me. She straddled my face with her crotch and dropped her head between my legs. I was shocked but didn't need any prodding on what to do next. I grabbed hold of her ass and pulled her pussy down on my face. We both quickly began eating each other's cum filled pussies.

It was a huge turn-on for me and must have been quite a turn-on for Sam and Jason. When they came back, they dropped their beers and quickly joined us. Sam got up on the bed behind Lynn and Jason stood at the edge of the bed between my legs. I had the greatest view of Sam's big cock as he slowly forced it into Lynn's pussy. I couldn't stop myself from giving that long pole and his big low hanging balls a few licks and kisses. I'm sure Lynn was doing the same as Jason slid his dick into me. The guys fucked our pussies for a while before deciding that a nice round of sodomy would be a good way to end the night. Sam grabbed a tube of lube and I helped him grease up Lynn's ass while Lynn and Jason did the same to me. One again Lynn and I were treated to a close up view of the other getting an orifice filled with a big black cock, although this time it was our assholes. With a big fat black dick in our butts and a warm loving tongue on our pussies, Lynn and I both came numerous times before the guys finally pumped a load of cum deep in each of our asses.

Once again the four of us collapsed in a pile of naked bodies catching our breath and recovering from our intense exertions. Like typical guys Sam and Jason fell asleep. After a few minutes I crawled off the bed and went to the bathroom to clean up. Lynn joined me a few minutes later.

"Is everything is ok Mom?" Lynn asked.

"I'm fine baby. I just need to get going. Are you ok?" I asked.

"I'm fine, sorry I just didn't think it would get this intense," Lynn replied.

"That might be my fault baby, once I get going I tend to lose control," I replied with a laugh.

"Yeah I see that," Lynn added with a laugh before asking. Can you give me a ride back to my dorm?"

"Sure, let me go get my clothes. I think there in the living room, at least I hope they're still there, I said with a laugh.

Lynn laughed in reply. I found my dress, shoes and purse and Lynn joined me a few minutes later. Sam and Jason were still sleeping so Lynn left them a note and we went out to my car. The ride back to her dorm was quiet. I guess both of us were thinking about how our relationship had permanently changed. When we got back Lynn turned to me.

"You know Mom my roommate is away for the summer break. Why don't you come up to my room? You can get some sleep and take a proper shower before you drive home. It'll be safer and after you rest maybe we can talk," Lynn asked.

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to embarrass you, you know having your mom stay at your college dorm," I replied.

"Mom, you won't embarrass me... no one around," Lynn replied with a laugh before adding. "Mom you rock, you could never be an embarrassment."

"Ok, yeah you're right, I could use some sleep and a shower before I drive home," I replied as I opened my door.

"Well then come on, let's go. Lynn replied before she added with a sly mischievous smile. "Besides if you want you take a proper shower... you'll need someone to wash your back."