All Comments on 'More of What Friends Are For Ch. 06'

by nastystoryguy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
robbie777robbie777over 19 years ago
great story

i think she and scott should carry on without john knowing and get her to have sex with other men .

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
let it die

It was a wonderful story but I think its time to move on, let this one die..

looking forward to reading more stories from you :-)

fumundacheezefumundacheezeover 19 years ago
Carry on

Laura already has it in her mind to keep fucking Scott. So does Scott.

I said earlier that she was still going to need the big schlong in Scott's underdrawers along with getting the shit beat out of her.

NSG's last paragraph in the chapter proved mr right.

A perfect scenario would be a little deception on the part of Scott and Laura. They would see each other every week or so. Scott gets a little carried away and leaves some marks on Laura. John's assumptions seem correct on how the whelts got there.

The only way he devises then to break her of the addiction to Scott is that one day she returns after a session with Scott after she has deceived John into believing she has been to visit a sick friend, only to find him with another woman. She is gorgeous and YOUNGER.

That really pisses her off. She also finds that this woman is a sub and wishes for John to be her master.

Laura is confronted and tells her that she must make a choice, and that he doesn't really give a shit one way or the other. Laura chooses John, kicks the other woman out. Eventually Scott hooks up with John's "other woman", and they all live happily everafter.

Gary

fumundacheezefumundacheezeover 19 years ago
One more question to NSG

After john took off on his walk, fully expecting Scott and Laura to fuck again, did Scott ascertain while he was going in to take a shower with her at her insistance, that there would not be any fucking?

Was she just to spent, or him? She got hers twice. He got his nuts again too, so apparently it was not him.

John expected further whipping, fucking, or maybe both. Did I miss something here? Where did John, Scott , or Laura mention that the last time in the cabin would be her last pounding with Scott's monster cock? I guess i missed that part.

To the casual observer, she can't and won't give Scott up for anything or anyone, including her husband, and part time master, John.

Scott is still the master of this slut, and as long as that woman has to have a monster cock, she will always be his, and John her part time lover with Scott's permission. Her pussy will always belong to Scott anytime he wants her.

wolfarmywolfarmyover 19 years ago
Time for it to be over!

For the most part it was great. At times there was more than enough abuse but it is time to move on. Your writing is so very good that you can turn to other themes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WHY DID HE MARRIED HER

WHY DID HE MARRIED HER IF HE COULDN'T DO HIS DUTY AS A MAN.JOHN IS SORRY EXCUSE OF A MAN I SEEN. TO MAKE HIS WIFE A WHORESLUT FOR ANOTHER MAN IS SICK, SHE SHOULD LEAVE HIM.WHAT HE HAD DONE IS PIMP HER OUT.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
To: WHY DID HE MARRIED HER

Obviously you haven't read the story. If you had you would realize how silly your statements are. This was HER idea. Her husband asked his friend to fuck her because he couldn't beat the shit out of her like she wanted. She is a pain slut and submissive in a BDSM relationship.. Scott in the story used this last weekend at his cabin to train her husband so that he could give her what she has been needing in her marriage.

Your zero rating must be for story content rather than writing skills because this writer is very good at what he writes about, and is dedicated too.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Carry on, Please...

We need to know what is in laura's mind... What does she have planed?? Is she PREGNANT???? Possably

lilsubalexlilsubalexover 19 years ago
A friend perhaps....

i'd love to see Scott introduced to a friend of Laura's. One that notices the changes in John & Laura's relationship and senses that she and Laura are even more alike than they thought.

Seeing Scott train from the very beginning would be great!

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
Great sequel!!

Loved it!

It seems that Laura is a pain slut submissive., but she is also a size queen. I wonder no matter how good a "MASTER" John is, she will always crave Scott's foot long cock.

If you make a sequel, please make John a kick ass MASTER. Or listen to fumunda cheese's sugestion, sounds interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story..i would have loved to be in lauras postion...all of them..made my pussy so wet

great story.made my pusy wetter than hell

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 2 years ago

A bit of a hypocrite pushing Laura that far then making the dude promise to never push her that far. The chapter was great up until the caning to be honest. That just seemed excessive. I am glad he didn't cane her hard on the last strike but still...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous